PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats-Games Givaway

Pages : [1] 2

stoi
01-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Saying as though we have only taking in 9 new members so far this month i am giving members of FST a chance to get in.

I may just pick 1, i might pick 20.

Rules:

No PMS, I will PM you.

No Ratio Proofs

No Free Emails if i do PM you that includes Gmail.

Explain to the best of your ability in 30 words or less what you can bring to Blackcats-games

and i dont just want answers like 10 seedboxes, be ingenious with your answers.

PS: I personally hate these types of questions in Quizzes etc. so thought it would be a really good challenge.

PPS: I am going to bed now, so dont expect any PMs for a good few hours. I am also not sure when i will close this post.

KREMBO
01-21-2008, 10:21 PM
good giveaway

Stevis
01-21-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm sure this'll make people happy.

Also, I want an account.

Also, don't look at my sig.

But seriously, this is cool. A lot of people ask me for invites to BCG every day and I feel like a broken record telling them no.

Dark Archon
01-21-2008, 10:23 PM
in 30 words..

placebocrazy
01-21-2008, 10:24 PM
i can bring to blackcats all my enthusiasm about pro evolution soccer.

Wormtail
01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Gr8 giveaway man ! BCG rocks !

Markus_18
01-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Nice giveaway m8 , i would like an acount there because i can help the development of ps3 section by applying to the blackcats uploader form . 10x a lot

freakguy
01-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Great giveaway !!!
I have been looking to get into BCG ....non-availability of invites makes it very difficult !
Also Trading is NOT a option for me... all I can say is I will be a good member as I'm in other trackers and Will Seed double and I'm not a trader ....
I can upload a few games (not huge games, like 2 gb+) ...smaller games.
In short , you will be very happy to have a member like me in ur great tracker !

lr1233
01-21-2008, 10:27 PM
i like one to if is possible

InXS
01-21-2008, 10:28 PM
can i get one if possible too. you seem like a nice guy

Enzo
01-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Nice giveaway..

volkan_1985
01-21-2008, 10:30 PM
I can say that I don't have the best conncetion but I can show great effort and upload torrents for many days.Also I would love to share my experiences on games.(new or old ones)

I want to help the community in that way. Hope I can get an invite. Thanks for your offer. :)

krunktastic
01-21-2008, 10:30 PM
BCG you rock son,
straight off the block,
I got a 9mm sittin next to my glock -
Your giveaway
Makes people here say
They wanna have your games to play,
So they stickin it to you,
Ratio proofs,
Cause they didn't read the thread just the title cause they dope fools,
So now you read this one,
Recommendin' this, son,
Skip all the noobs, it's page one.
Hell, I aint into games, don't invite me,
Invite a crew that will leech as well as seed,
and won't cheat -
Cause they'll mess up your rhythm
Gotta get on the mod tools
And go out and get 'em.
Your site's in demand
Like the promise land,
Half the people you invite
Will probably be banned;
All I can wish to you
Is best of luck
Pickin' kids who contribute
Instead of pains in your butt.
This ain't be thirty words or less
So I must digress;
The best of luck
With your quest.

Peace
-KT

tenis69
01-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Very nice giveaway stoi and Great offer with nice rules!
Blackcats is The Best Tracker of Games but rigth now i only search others trackers so good luck for all my friends. That`s why FST is great here you can make friends and get invites free... Sorry i exceed 30 Words:)

TraLaLa
01-21-2008, 10:37 PM
may i have one , i try for a long time to get an acount on Blackcats because is THE BEST and not many pp give it away for free,i know to keep an acount and i never trade it !
Good Luck to all

predateur
01-21-2008, 10:37 PM
Nice giveaway !
i would get account there, because i think on bcg i can find all what i want for my PSP and also other games (pc and ps2)
what i can do : i can seed well, stay on seed longtime.
thx

ZurdO
01-21-2008, 10:39 PM
good give away .
BC i need IT
for my Dreamcast . BC has a good staff there for that game .

Peter North
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Well guys, this is close has you get from BCG, all of you know that invites/signup are closed, so if he is looking for some fresh new users....if you dont have BCG, better dont lose this one.
By this way, all you guys see, how great and good that tracker is, and the staff.
Magnificent giveaway from stoi, better chose realy good the winners, well even if you chose cheaters, its not a problem...

deathking81
01-21-2008, 10:48 PM
I can bring a good user @ blackcats games with a nice ratio, and active in the community. Im not a scene uploader or a professional hacker, though I can design photoshop TBDev themes (cant code though) and i have heard your site design isnt the best, though i havent seen it and can you help out with that. In addition i love games esp. CS:S and warcraft 3!

sscape
01-21-2008, 10:48 PM
BCG = best tracker for games (PSP, 360) and like everybody else on this thread would like to be part of it. What can I do? Seed, would continue seeding, instead of running so torrents would be a 10x times faster. I'm a freelance graphic designer/3d artist and can offer my skills free of charge and will also contribute to the forum by answering questions, offering my help and provide suggestions, etc..

Cruel
01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Promoting one self is always hard but I'll try anyway:
-

I'm on IRC pretty much and beeing active while running between my PS3 and my laptop for gaming purposes so I think I'd really be able to use the account well.

-
It's 31 words (not including for and efter text) though so I guess I failed. Well maybe one other time :(

aussienaterror
01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
definately a different way of doing things all i can bring is myself and my honesty i never stop a torrent and will seed for months on end i believe that if i am successful at gaining an invite then i should do all in my power to do the right thing.

blacklisted
01-21-2008, 10:53 PM
This is indeed an appreciable gesture from stoi, I believe any community needs to get in some fresh enthusiasm from time to time. I sincerely hope that I can be an asset to BCG by being active in the community and being an active seeder.

kiroboss
01-21-2008, 10:53 PM
very nice giveaway keep it on

Morgoth
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
My English isn't good enough so I will try my best:
Leeching, seeding, keeping good ratio, be friendly and never cheat! that's all I can do with trackers!

grimms
01-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Just so all of you are aware, stoi is the owner of BCG (i know it's in his custom title, but some people don't tend to read), and i would suggest following the giveaway rules to a tee. If you want to be invited to this excellent tracker. Good luck to all members, hope to see you there. Good one stoi.

Kyl3KK
01-21-2008, 11:00 PM
can i has bcg inv plzzzzz

;) good one stoi. :)

Giveaway
01-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Stoi im missing your tracker,
would be glad to join and contribute to it, as i do in all the trackers i have.
i like games and have read that your site is one of the best games trackers.
i am a pretty active member as you can see

feel free to pm me.

Camaro
01-21-2008, 11:05 PM
great giceaway man

i think this is the best one for games i hoop wish for the invite then are me son realy happy ;)

thnx in advance

jckm1982
01-21-2008, 11:13 PM
stoi good one...is great that u give Opportunity to another other user to join BCG, BCG is the best tracker of games, well i had a bcg acc but was disabled cuze i have 2 seedbox , so i think that was the reason of my disabled account, so i really join again BCG, i like wii games and xbox 360, im very active on the trackers, talking on irc, seeding, well stoi i need another Opportunity to join BCG, ask here if i deserved a second chance, search my history of post....im not trader....thanksss people...

klubbhead25
01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
I'd love to be on BCG and contribute to the community. I've always heard great things about it and would love to meet others who love games as much as I do.

shikooo
01-21-2008, 11:23 PM
really
Blackcats is The Best Tracker of Games
i wait it to open of signup for long time & when it open i sign & forget password & use recovery but nothing come ( i have email to prove that)
the signup not open agin \ invites not avilable \ trade not in my option to get it
when the chance like that , i can say its the best geft of 2008 for me
i try to find any alternatve but ( bcg is the best forever)
i can tell u i just proud to have a chance to get my best dreams
i always keep my ratio about 2 ( never cheating)
just try
i said it agin ( if i not the winner i proud to have the chance to ged it, i proud with u bcg)
sry but 30 words not enough for bcg
thnx

mrnobody
01-21-2008, 11:27 PM
me <3 stoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/stoi-438) :D

great chance for fellow FSTers.

fortunefaded
01-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Great giveaway Stoi. This will make a few people very happy. Black Cats rocks!

RoSsoNeRI
01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
well I would like to take a shot at this......I want to grab PC n 360 games from BCG. I know what the tracker is all about cuz I been there not once but twice. First time I lost my account within 2 days cuz I am guessing of the IP change cuz my friend gave me the account n the second time I signed up when u guys had open sign up's n my account was disabled within a week cuz I didn't download anything. A bit harsh in my opinion but its all good. So im hoping the 3rd time will be the charm

cheers

Specopsguy
01-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Hey
I want to join BCG beacuse Iam a game freak and love to talk about it to.
I have a seedbox so i can seed box torrents as well.
Thinking about being an uploader as well

hope i can get the chance

shurato
01-21-2008, 11:48 PM
Great Giveaway Stoi,

Explain to the best of your ability in 30 words or less what you can bring to Blackcats-games

My unyielding wit, scrupulous behavior, gracious attitude, broad "smarts", flawless techniques, and a rock hard guarantee that i'll be one with the community and seed like a mofo.

Cheers!

Oh yeah, and i love games. :)

ridah
01-21-2008, 11:57 PM
I would love a BCG invite. We got two boys ages 6 and 4 that absolutely love to destroy store bought games. Keep great ratios on all sites, try to stay active in communities. Thx

ByteKnight
01-22-2008, 12:07 AM
I would like you to consider me for an invite as well.
I tried to get in last august, but I guess the servers where too busy and the pages didn't load.

What can I bring to BCG? A responsible user who gives back as much as he gets.

LeChakal
01-22-2008, 12:23 AM
Nice move stoi i now you are a good man.Do you believe in second chance ?I love games world and i contribute a little in MTA on-line game( i build same maps).You're my last chance! I hope i get it !Thanks !

Ph4wX
01-22-2008, 12:29 AM
I would love getting one of those. I personally seed all day long, my utorrents run 24/7, capped at 75 by day and full 120 when im not on computer. i pretty much never remove any torrent from my utorrent either, if it uploads way too much, i might cap it, but that's it. i have 3-4 consoles, and i download alot of games.

Thx in advance, awesome giveaway

matta12
01-22-2008, 12:46 AM
congratulations! some of you guys will enter in, if all those invitee ppls will be good and seed and contribute, he will show again, i can assure you in that.

Good luck to all!

elcapitan
01-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Stoi, don’t think about my needs, think about the needs of my children. When I was young, I only had the privilege of having only one console, give choice to my children…

waeldiab
01-22-2008, 01:08 AM
i dont have many word i just want this invite because i love games exactly i love war game every day i check the side every day i say to my self maybe thy will open signup.... so if u can help me and make me happy give me 1 invite

thanks bro and nice giveaway

Sanka113
01-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I’d like to join BCG because

I’d like to upload my collection of pc games
I've gotta game rental service and can upload Wii,PSP,PS3,PS2, Xbox & 360

darkboys
01-22-2008, 01:33 AM
in a few words
i am a good seeder
and also i can offer my help
to old requests (ps1 cds)
until latest consoles
Maybe you can offer an my invite
"just for a test"

thanks

ChampJulius
01-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Nice giveaway Stoi!

ch14637
01-22-2008, 02:35 AM
I feel that I can contribute a lot to the BCG community by sharing my big collection of PC and PS2 games that are sitting in my hard drive.

svergie
01-22-2008, 02:35 AM
*This is Exclusive message to Stoil owner of BCG.
i am very very disappointed, how can one loose the account if he park it.. i parked my account, and after i logged in its say erro1, and says ur email is not found . this is really bad. its very hard to get invites and account for bcg, now i got in but i lost it because i parked it.. i feel really bad loosing my account. Dear Admin, if u see my message please kindly respond to me, i will tell my username, and i will also provide my email and activation link for proof.
i would kindly request you to help me in this.

thanks

tazmsn
01-22-2008, 03:16 AM
BCG rocks man... i would like to be member in the party

storms
01-22-2008, 03:18 AM
The why is the BCG! That is all!!
hurray~

jonny81985
01-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Can I please have one because I love playing games and discussing games and BCG is the best place to be able to do those things :)

That is really the only reasons I want in.

I am a very good seeder with above average connection and I dont trade or cheat :).

Hope you consider me and check my history to see what kind of member i will be

Thanks for the giveaway
Jon

messi30
01-22-2008, 03:46 AM
I'm using rs accout for new games but its very expansive, i can donate money, i have a lot games de GC, Wii and XBOX360.

Cabalo
01-22-2008, 03:53 AM
BCG is actually the most wanted tracker i wanted to get in, since i knew of its existence.

I'm an heavy games collector (have all PC games since 2002) plus now i have to DL massive X360 games for my friends that bought it this xmas :( . It would be a great help for me get at your site.

Thanx for the giveaway!

erankatz
01-22-2008, 03:57 AM
can i get blackcats games

zxion
01-22-2008, 04:22 AM
To be a Blackcats-Games member would be a privilege. With privilege come gratitude, respect, responsibility, and maturity. Knowing what comes with privilege I offer that dedication.

Thanks for the opportunity.

LeGenD21
01-22-2008, 04:23 AM
Good one mate and great site too :)

jonciuca
01-22-2008, 04:25 AM
I want an invite
Even I am so in the night
I wanted bad like a cat
I want to be there to game

reese
01-22-2008, 04:48 AM
good luck guys! i signed up on Halloween but my acct never worked :(

TrackerEater
01-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Hi there,

I believe I will be a good addition to ur community since I am a very good gamer and play almost all games

And also I am very responsible as I seed back to at leats 1:1

Hpe to be invited :)

DiDi
01-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Hello!
Vry nice giveaway.

Hmmm...i need BCG bcos i am vry much into all this gaming. I like to play latest games on my PC and XboX360. I have also heard that staff and members are also good there.
So it will be a gr8 privilege to be a member of BCG. Last but not the least SHARING IS CARING.

Bye

xtonart
01-22-2008, 06:22 AM
Explain to the best of your ability in 30 words
hi
Explaining
First,I can keep good ratio and activity
I'd love to play game and love to gamemusic so I'm ready to upload gamemusic
I have known that BCG have got a many game category(like xbox,pc, ps3)
but BCG is allways lacking about gamemusic
I want to make up for it

prasadah
01-22-2008, 06:36 AM
I like to have one

rocky1234
01-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Awesome..Finally a good chance for those who want the best game tracker..

Isimeria
01-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Congratz for this great giveaway !
Also i would like an invite on BCG. All I can bring to blackcars is a good seeding and respect ! :)
10x for considering me and GL to all !

zizo85
01-22-2008, 09:26 AM
its very nice giveaway stoi
can i have an invite i really love PC games a lot so i hope i can get an invite
thanx advance

Prio
01-22-2008, 09:36 AM
Hey, nice giveaway! Can I have it? I am uploader in 2 sites and in one of them I am in Team Games. I seed 24/7 and I have 10/10 MBit. I am not cheater or trader.

Regards,
Prio

soulreaper
01-22-2008, 09:55 AM
I'd love to be a member of BCG.Heard they have quite a lot of rare PC games which i'd like to acquire.What i can bring to BCG is a lot of seeding! Would you invite me?Thx in advance.Very good giveaway!
Cheers.

Aliyans
01-22-2008, 10:04 AM
hi
Nice n rarest thread n a mind too...
"To be a member of BCG,the best gametracker i ever knew, will be honour than my need..What u expect from a good new member, thats all i have as offer to BCG"

Thanx 4 the great mind n kindness...will be grateful to u

zxion
01-22-2008, 01:53 PM

PM him instead of posting it public. Looks rude.

stoi
01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
i am very very disappointed, how can one loose the account if he park it.. i parked my account, and after i logged in its say erro1, and says ur email is not found . this is really bad. its very hard to get invites and account for bcg, now i got in but i lost it because i parked it.. i feel really bad loosing my account. Dear Admin, if u see my message please kindly respond to me, i will tell my username, and i will also provide my email and activation link for proof.
i would kindly request you to help me in this.

thanks

Not the place for this. but you do get 90 days for parking your account before your deleted, not sure of any tracker where if you park you never have to login again.

so not a lot i can do about it i`m afraid.

PS: i have not really had a chance to read through all of this yet, but i will when i get some time.

t0mmy
01-22-2008, 02:07 PM
well i just recently had my 360 modded so ive now looked into more sources to find more games, and as bcg is mainly based on gaming i'd like to become a member, and what can i bring to BCG but a well rounded member.. nothing else really. :)

modo008
01-22-2008, 03:02 PM
i want to get one plz .
i have good history here . i can only give good seeding .

fisherman
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Great giveaway stoi, BCG is one hell of a site :)

fulu
01-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Good luck friends BCG is the best if you're in to gaming

Lazariny
01-22-2008, 03:11 PM
all i can bring is a personal pc for seeding non stop whatever i download ,a honest personality and a happy user :D.

second
01-22-2008, 03:16 PM
i can bring an enthusiastic gamer who would like to spend more time expanding his game collection:D

DeNeDe
01-22-2008, 03:18 PM
nice .

Sala7
01-22-2008, 03:26 PM
i need it really

DeNeDe
01-22-2008, 03:27 PM
i can leech and seed for a long long long LONG TIME

inFormal
01-22-2008, 05:36 PM
PS.1
had a BCG account... wanted to give it away (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giving-away-263422)... but staff disabled the account before i go to do that
and NOW... a friend of mine... got a new PC... and i tested PSemu .. and it works great:w00t: .. and now i m looking for MK series + or other combat games for PS2.
and as i recall BCG has around 1k torrents of PS2 games

PS.2
will not cheat/trade/share the account.

Cheers ;)

Austin316
01-22-2008, 05:55 PM
hey guys..I would really like a blackcats invite please

Medooooo
01-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Great work Stoi .

You have the best game tracker ever .:yup:

Good luck to all .:)

Volt
01-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Hope I'm not too late for this one becouse I've been visiting your not broken sign up link lots of times now.

About me: Doing my best for the sites I'm on by seeding for as long as I can, and I am always good to my fellow members.

Good luck finding some new quality members.

update: still hoping :)

Emma1979
01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Im already a member to bcg luckily. i been with them for some time and find it the best place for gaming content. The community there are willing to help with any problems u may encounter or just for a chat.

This is a brilliant chance to become a member as invites/signups are closed until further notice.

Keep up the good work stoi and good luck everyone :)

phonzie
01-23-2008, 02:35 AM
This is amazing, glad I have BC-G account, couldn't live w/o it. Keep up the good work stoi.

fazzy07
01-23-2008, 04:58 AM
stoi, you rock man. Your site rocks too

Good gesture by giving chance to some deserving members

Sandbox
01-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Stoi:

I would love a Blackcats-Games Invite. What would I bring to the community? I would contribute to the community by uploading and seed my xbox 360 games/PC games. I've heard it's the best/top notch tracker for games and has great support.

fatcat69
01-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey Stoi....

I would like to recommend a user, not sure if he has seen this yet, but I pm'd him.
Bossapoelara
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bossapoelara-123932

Edit:
hi, i like to become a member of this site cause i am a fun of games ( like a lot of people :P ) well all in all i am always a good member on every site and BCG its a great site for the games i need ( as i saw from many reviews :P ) hope i can get it <3

Id be willing to put my account on the line for this user, as I trust him and can say he will make complete use of the site!

Back to watching tv....

http://deployview.com/blog/uploaded_images/fatcat-400-717635.png

Zaxx
01-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Stoi...I would very much like to become a member of BCG. I find it rather difficult to find games that can be played with only a mouse and don't require keyboard control as I'm unable to do both due to physical limitations. Your site would provide a much larger selection of games thus increasing my chance of finding something 'playable' for me. I am a long established member of the BT community and can provide whatever proof you need...ratio and seeding is never a problem. Thanks for your consideration. :)

So much for 30 words or less...:rolleyes:

fatcat69
01-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Stoi...I would very much like to become a member of BCG. I find rather difficult to find games that can be played with only a mouse and don't require keyboard control as I'm unable to do both do to physical limitations. Your site would provide a much larger selection of games thus increasing my chance of finding something 'playable' for me. I am a long established member of the BT community and can provide whatever proof you need...ratio and seeding is never a problem. Thanks for your consideration. :)

I also can vouch for Zaxx:)

bossapoelara
01-23-2008, 12:27 PM
hi, i like to become a member of this site cause i am a fun of games ( like a lot of people :P ) well all in all i am always a good member on every site and BCG its a great site for the games i need ( as i saw from many reviews :P ) hope i can get it <3

stoi
01-24-2008, 01:23 AM
i would be lieing if i said i didnt have time, the truth is i just havnt bothered looking lol

i will get around to PMing some of you (if i like what you have wrote) sometime tomorrow hopefully. as this was way down the list in the forum so looks like this is what wants one and other either dont, or already have an account.

I am not closing it though, just incase members havnt seen it and still want a go.

zallofa
01-24-2008, 01:27 AM
Invites are now offline

stoi
01-24-2008, 01:40 AM
I know invites are off-line.

But i am the owner

so lets just say i can wangle it to get some people in.

its a owner perk

(only one i get though)

Aliyans
01-24-2008, 01:44 AM
hi
Dont get just one ...get atleast 5 people..that will make some meaning for this thread wont it Stoi..dont let it go like lotto..

DrNickRiviera
01-24-2008, 01:49 AM
I think I should get one cause I could join the irc daily and say "Hi Everybody", hence bringing up the morale of the users making them want to seed more! :D

WarrenBuffet
01-24-2008, 02:06 AM
11 seedboxes. nah jk, im already in your wonderful tracker on ur top 250 list stoi :). I bring the h35d c4re to the forums. I really do think it is nice of you to give some other members a chance to join.

Saying as though we have only taking in 9 new members so far this month i am giving members of FST a chance to get in.

I may just pick 1, i might pick 20.

Rules:

No PMS, I will PM you.

No Ratio Proofs

No Free Emails if i do PM you that includes Gmail.

and i dont just want answers like 10 seedboxes, be ingenious with your answers.

PS: I personally hate these types of questions in Quizzes etc. so thought it would be a really good challenge.

PPS: I am going to bed now, so dont expect any PMs for a good few hours. I am also not sure when i will close this post.

megmax
01-24-2008, 02:20 AM
can i have 1 invite plz... i have a big list ps2 games (+-400)

dineshreddy
01-24-2008, 02:36 AM
good giveaway

Rionsic
01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
The only thing i can prommise is that i'll keep a ration 1 or above...
and that the acc will be only for my own use ofcourse.
i know, i'm new here and have not much post but i always keep or do my best to keep a good ratio.

gan.nez
01-24-2008, 05:06 PM
to present himselv is always kinda hard; well as everyone know BCG is probably the best tracker for pc, ps3, psp xbox 360 and so on games. as well as everyone here i would like to get an invitation to this fabulous tracker; what i also can say is that i try to give my best to maintain a good ratio above 1.0; well enough said; good luck to all of you

stoi
01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
I have to apologize for not doing anything with this yet.

My ISP cut me off the other day and ive only just managed to get back online.

I will get around to this thread soon though.

yacine911
01-26-2008, 02:11 PM
good giveaway thx m8

BReal13
01-26-2008, 02:33 PM
WOW ,very generous from you, not many site owners do this, I know I am a new user here ,but I will do the best in gaining the confidence of the other members.
I would love a BCG invite because I am a gamer, I like to play old and new games, and BCG is the best when it comes to this.
I can provide you with proofs,speed test and a promise that i will have good care of the acc no hit&run no trading no cheating.

Thank you very much.

MasterP
01-26-2008, 03:27 PM
I would love to get an invite to blackcats. I am interested in psp games and the only thing i can promise you is that i will seed every torrent to a ratio of at least 1 (I keep my torrent client open almost non-stop).

felixx
01-26-2008, 03:47 PM
i would like one acount BCG

zodiac2752
01-26-2008, 04:07 PM
I would like to become a part of BCG! I'm on a lot of the major sites, but nothing specifically devoted to games other than UG. I'm a power user there and have UL over 300GB there...

Also, my head is shaped like a peanut...

Thanks!

andlcool
01-26-2008, 04:54 PM
I am interested in a good game tracker and i recently got an xbox360 so i think i will be able to contribute to the community by seeding back what i have taken and help other fellow gamers. I upgraded my isp recently and thus seeding is not a problem.

modo008
01-26-2008, 05:05 PM
hi . i need blackcats. .
all i can give good seeding because when u download a game u take more than 2 weaks to
finish this game and in this 2 weeks i can seed . and i thisn it's enough time to searve other people .
that's all and wish luck to me

TorrentJunky
01-26-2008, 05:09 PM
I can bring games to BCG including scene and non-scene releases i can bring joy & most of all friendly advice and knowledge to BCG.

Thank you & good luck to all!

psychophil
01-26-2008, 05:11 PM
I have a PC for sharing and gaming
My kids have XBOX360, Wii, NDS, PS2, PSP
They will love me, if you can invite me:w00t:

razone
01-26-2008, 05:17 PM
hi,
unlike most people here I enjoy classic games, If I were to receive a BCG invite I will also leech old, good games and make sure that there seeded for as long as possible.
Thank you

wilson47
01-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Hopefully this is still open!
I am the owner of several modded/chipped/hacked/etc consoles and handhelds. Playing games is usually what I'm doing, and therefore, I would be a very active user on BCG. I seed 1:1 at least, but several times more if needed. would mainly be active in oldschool roms, ds roms, ps1/2 games, with possibility of 360 games if i get that one modded too.

DownShift
01-27-2008, 07:09 AM
superb giveaway........

cocalait
01-27-2008, 07:19 AM
I have my little brother, who is crazy with the Wii. He just can't stop. And I love the little bastard so a blackcats invite, would help me get him some games. And also, I'm not going to pretend I don't play, i sometimes use it so it's for myself as well :P

meroo
01-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Nice giveaway m8 , i would like an acount there because i can help the development of ps3 section by applying to the blackcats uploader form . 10x a lot

whip22
01-29-2008, 03:20 AM
all i can say is......NOTHING BEATS GAMES!

i'm faily new to private trackers, but I want to get more into it.
I am sure I will UPLOAD until my bandwidth finishes every month =)

lostdemon
01-29-2008, 03:24 AM
Before I signed up when you last had open sign ups I often wondered if you would ever have a giveaway like this. You will make people here very happy. Good luck to the winners BCG is a great site.

yevgeny
01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
i want to be a member of BCG.

i have lots 100gb+ of roms some which are hard to find or no longer available.
i am getting a seedbox in two weeks and wouldn't use my account until thats working.
apart from that i would be a good member and not cause any trouble at BCG.

and- thanks for the giveaway at least it gives people a chance to get in.

meroo
01-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Great giveaway !!!
I have been looking to get into BCG ....non-availability of invites makes it very difficult !
Also Trading is NOT a option for me... all I can say is I will be a good member as I'm in other trackers and Will Seed double and I'm not a trader ....
I can upload a few games (not huge games, like 2 gb+) ...smaller games.
In short , you will be very happy to have a member like me in ur great tracker !

heZzel
01-29-2008, 09:18 PM
I love pc games and I try to collect as much as I can.
I got 400gb of games in their original release, which i can seed or upload.

Thatsgreat
01-29-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't really know what I can bring to BCG, but I know for sure that BCG will bring me nostalgia from old times, the golden times.

tiger6ex
01-29-2008, 09:50 PM
All i can give BCG is my experience in trackers and torrents, my seed hours, my internet speed and the games that i get from my sources over the intenet...i have a PS2 and i am so to say a Console Game Addict...if you invite me i will be verry greatfull for your king giveaway :)

Definite
01-29-2008, 11:23 PM
This is me, I can bring two major assets to BCG:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/342/adrianalima0apw20010702gv2.jpg

:P

Tokeman
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
I would love an invite to your wonderfull tracker, what better way to join then to be invited by you?
What can I bring to the tracker? My love of games. I'm not sure what else I could bring, if all members are allowed to upload, I would be able to offer my services there. I upload on a few trackers that allow this and have request sections. Other then that, I'm a gamer, a techie, and an all around good person.

That about sums it up.
Thanks for reading, and for the chance for a legit invite.

Cabalo
01-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I love pc games and I try to collect as much as I can.
I got 400gb of games in their original release, which i can seed or upload.
nice first post at the forum ! :w00t:

megmax
01-29-2008, 11:48 PM
can i have bcg plz

ratio proofs:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6126/bithqii1.png
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3539/dvdclubai0.png
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7376/torrentbyteszx0.png
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8218/undergroundgamerdw8.png
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6938/0108tlsm5.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1650/evoptgt7.png

Deathless
01-30-2008, 12:08 AM
hi mate! i want to get in bcg cuz is the best tracker of games! if you pick me i'll be eternally greatfull for ur friendliness!Good luck to all members!

TP635
01-30-2008, 01:59 AM
This is about the longest giveaway thread there is. Lucky me, i am not into games. Stoi must surely need the help from his staff to look thru all those posts:w00t:

shebnitz
01-30-2008, 03:32 AM
whats in the best interests of BCG? Seed a lot/have a great ratio? Dont trade/cheat? Have a heart of gold? I'm all those things... well maybe tell me what youre looking for in a member and maybe Im that kind of guy!

WolfDV
01-30-2008, 03:35 AM
I never got a pony ... :(

I think a blackcats invite may make up for that... :)

~JiSh~
01-30-2008, 12:28 PM
In 30 words:
I would love to be member, bcoz i heard this is the best site to download games from. SO i would like to check it out for myself :p

import_fighter
01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
I would like to join to be able to have access to rare game torrents. I have a modded 360 and need a home to grab games.

svsagar
01-30-2008, 03:20 PM
can ny1 gimme blackcats invite plzz ..i have been long for this since ages ..!! thkns in advance ...:)

assraf23
01-30-2008, 03:25 PM
can i get an invite?
thank you very much you're awesome man!!!

lili
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
can I have one?

my friend got an account a long time ago and he's always making fun of me because I don't have one.

I'm sure I can help BCG.

marlboro
01-31-2008, 11:26 AM
I want to be a member of black cats, because I heard something about BC(black cats).
That things mentions that BC is the best game sharing site of the world. I liked that things.
I am keen on games and I want to acquire them quickly. You are number one about this subject.
If you make me a member, I help you share games. I'll try to add games that I find. Actually
I have wanted to be a member of black cats for a long time. But you're compeletly closed.
Now, I had a chance and I wanna evaluate this chance. I think that my internet was enough for seed because i have a seedbox. If you want, I can send my speedtest results.

EyeCandy
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Because I'm the Shit!

'nuff said...

Nemrod
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Uffff... excellent giveaway, that´s what I call a friendly, nice, kind and intelligent SysOp.:yup:

And no, I don´t want an invite:P, I´m already a proud member of BCG.:)

commander
02-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Take me because I'm going to actually use and love the site ;)
[insert some random self-praise centences here]

digitalism
02-02-2008, 09:03 PM
if this offer is still open i'd really appreciate an invite. i registered last time sign ups were open, but my comfirmation link didn't work.

have a DS so will definitely use the site :)

ghost716
02-02-2008, 09:26 PM
my name is _____ and i would be an awesome benefit to blackcats-games
i have a 25mbit home connection and love torrents
..world peace ftw!

etrade
02-02-2008, 11:32 PM
i realy want one :\ but i dont have a non free email.
i am realy into games.
especially ps2&3,
i want to join ur comunity not just to download for the forums and comunity,
and i wont have problem to seed in a good ratio.

Dark Archon
02-03-2008, 12:41 AM
awesome giveaway Stoi.

dizi
02-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey there. Id like to be considered for the giveaway as well. I hear blackcats is the place if you want games and I WANT GAMES! I do a lot of downloading for my wii and ds and would be happy to share all that i download. Cheers

Austin316
02-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Can I get one please Stoi....I was with blackcats from the very beginning......I even endured the multiple crashes they had and had to resign up time after time

shuritemp
02-04-2008, 04:54 PM
I've been looking for these for a long time!
I can bring a big adventure games collection, and some rare releases.

megmax
02-04-2008, 05:04 PM
can i have 1 invite for bcg plz...

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3539/dvdclubai0.png
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6938/0108tlsm5.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1650/evoptgt7.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/228709579.png (http://www.speedtest.net/)

etern
02-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I need blackcats because it's a very good tracker of games and i like games:).I want sometimes to play old games and i think there i found some of my favorites games:).
I can keep a very good ratio i cand give you proofs with same nick if you want, from sct,hdbis.org,tl and more others.
Nice giveaway and i hope you pick me and other good user from here to enjoy blackcats.

boobly
02-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Looking for blackcat games. I think I would be a good candidate because I provide a lot to every community I am part of. I participate in not only downloading/uploading but also in forums, polls, IRC, etc. I think belonging to a tracker has more to do with interacting with the community than it does actually downloading/uploading torrents although I do a lot of that also. I have never been banned from a site nor have I cheated. I respect other members of the community and am open to everyone's opinion. I hope you choose me, it won't go to waste.

kojin
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
My BC account was deleted due to inactivity... I moved apartments and there was some issues with my isp for a couple months...

I'd be grateful to anyone who could help :)

9NINE
02-05-2008, 07:11 PM
stoi if you accept i'd give my voice to boobly

he is a good user and he is helping every one here

tiger6ex
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
hi mate! i want to get in bcg cuz is the best tracker of games! if you pick me i'll be eternally greatfull for ur friendliness!Good luck to all members!

Deathless i'm loking for a long time to get in BCG too hope we can have the luck to bee chosen :D

snap3r
02-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Hey there
First i would like to say that ur verry generous :) and second i would like to request an invite to BCG from u :D
I cant contribuite in a special way to BCG like uploading or something ,only that i will seed every torrent i download and ill be a good user and respect the site :)

Cheers

panoli
02-06-2008, 12:12 PM
hi cani have one pls i have been wating for a long time. will b very greatful.
speedtest [img=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1684/speedtestis8.th.png] (http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speedtestis8.png)
ratio proof [img=http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2848/torrentbytesmt4.th.png] (http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=torrentbytesmt4.png)

[img=http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7630/ilovetorrentsyx5.th.png] (http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ilovetorrentsyx5.png)

mshassy
02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
dont know if im good to ask.....:(
id lke to have a one too,as i like PC games very much,BCG is the place where PC games haven!!!!

thanks

alfry1010
02-06-2008, 12:28 PM
30words:
Blackcats-games is the best game tracker and my WII my XBOX360 my PS3 and my DS ask for new games and only Blackcats-games could bring that!

26 words!

and 4 more: W T F M

lol

psychophil
02-11-2008, 03:37 PM
My blackcat may not have the prowess or content like yours does.
But my kids adore him, and they will adore me if the invite to BCG comes my way.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4728&stc=1&d=1202744189
DSCF1813.jpg
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4729&stc=1&d=1202744189
DSCF1818a.jpg

mshassy
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
this is why i need black cats.now im in the age of playing games.and i like very much playing them.as black cats have the best there is nothing and will not have anything like it.

thanks!!!

soggy
02-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Not sure if I'm too late but here goes:

Games bring us together, why not be part of a community which shares in the creation that brings us so much joy in our day to day life.

I seed every torrent I download, and would be honored to be part of a community such that BGC has become. My post count isn't high, however I am new to FST and hope to give back to the community ASAP.

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Can i please get 1 invite? I will help out the community by uploading a bunch of xbox1 and xbox 360 games. My connection is very good also. I am a member of the 360mods also and i know a lot about modding and firmware so i will try nd help out around the forums.

BEGINER
02-11-2008, 04:42 PM
I am not leecher,i seed for a long time,dont do hit and run,i can give a BCG another great seeder...Thats in short terms...

safa
02-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello, i would love an invite, heard it a great site and would really appreciate the privellage of been allowed to join, what i can bring is only myself i don't have any games to upload but am a great sharer with a ratio of 4+ on all sites i am a member of, given the chance i wont disappoint, thank-you

harry303
02-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Can i have blackcats-games ?
http://www.speedtest.net/result/233203549.png
Proofs;
1.http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9643/adszdb6.jpg
2.http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3823/elbitzpi7.jpg
3.http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6964/dhsl0.jpg

C-mos
02-11-2008, 08:17 PM
stoi i wanted to ask u :)
no other user or moderator in BCG has invites ?:)

if this question bother`s u...no need to reply :)

stoi
02-11-2008, 08:47 PM
No one has invites, not even me.

but a few select staff can create accounts.

SgtMajor
02-11-2008, 08:49 PM

Wow, would love to be a user with that ability? :P

C-mos
02-11-2008, 08:56 PM

i understand that

thank u for your answer :)

Shinigami
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Instead of all these posts which are not what stoi asked for. The question was, what can one bring to Blackcats? Well here is my answer, and as addition, what can Blackcats bring/mean to me :) :

I can bring to BCG; a lot of fun in the mIRC channel, activity aswell on torrents as in the forums, sharing is caring (no leeching), kindness and maturity, helpfulness to other users (28 words)

What can BCG bring me; I bring fun, BCG offers fun (hopefully), unforgetable sleepness nights on mIRC, relaxing moments in my life (gaming on XBOX360/PC), some ownage online, and most important; a big smile on my face (32 words)

Gothan
02-11-2008, 10:33 PM
BCG is my dream

so what i can bring to BCG
i ll tell you the truth only one one member who can help seeding
so ............

S.L.B
02-12-2008, 08:20 PM
well I'm not going to make promisses I can't keep.

If by any chance I get one account at blackcats the only thing I can say is that I'll read the faq and rules and keep it in mind when using the tracker.

leeching xbox360 games and maintaning a ratio above 1 is the target to achieve.

Shinigami
02-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Just curiousness, somebody got invited from this thread?

rocky1234
02-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Well if someone is going to get invited to BCG, it will be from this thread for sure as it's from the owner himself..

Nemanja
02-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Great giveaway . I'l join party ,too :D

My only and (i think, only true reason) is that I LOVE THE (THIS) GAME !

Ty

ghost716
02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
i have a 25mbit connection that is constantly maxxed out and i always seed popular torrents to at least 10 lolol. other torrents i obv seed to 1:1 at least. i tried out your site a little while ago and buffered a friends acc 50gb in a single day :]

anto
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
really love an invite to bcg i can't offer much apart from trying my best to seed and keep my ratio up and stick to the rules.

Albo Da Kid
02-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Can i please get 1 invite? I will help out the community by uploading a bunch of xbox1 and xbox 360 games. My connection is very good also. I am a member of the 360mods also and i know a lot about modding and firmware so i will try nd help out around the forums.

speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/231266669.png (http://www.speedtest.net/)

TTI: http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ttich0.jpg

TL: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2...ntleechfl5.png (http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2869/torrentleechfl5.png)

Thank you!!

max59x
02-14-2008, 12:59 AM
You people don't even bother to read his rules...

Stoi I see you're really one of the best SySop's around here ;)

TriviuM
02-14-2008, 01:07 AM
nice man bcg is an awsome site im in their and trust me its wicked ! ;)

Diiyad
02-14-2008, 01:20 AM
I think I can bring a little bit of everything to BCG. I have my own modded xbox so I will definently download and appreciate those releases there, and I also have my personal box to share back much more than I download. Aside from the torrents I also love to post on forums. The community of a site is important to me. Meeting new people, having conversation, and helping out are all in my mind when I think about joining a tracker. For these reasons I believe I would be a good addition to your site. I have never cheated, traded, or sold a tracker in my life. I hope you will give me the opportunity to join your wonderful game site. Thanks for reading.

joshydt58
02-14-2008, 01:40 AM
i would like one if i could. i will keep a good ratio and donate when i can. thank you

amade
02-14-2008, 01:44 AM
I really love both game and to sharing with people, so can promise that I'll seed all what I download until the torrent itself is deleted by BGC or uploader. I have 100Mbits connection. I'm a Korean game addict and want to expand the span of the community to the Korean game stuffs (Korea is famous for gaming heaven - there are 3 cable channels dedicated to games only).

darkboys
02-14-2008, 02:16 AM
i have the most and i want more games
thanks
i will wait as long as it takes

please invite

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 02:40 AM
Just curiousness, somebody got invited from this thread?
stoi said at another thread he invited one person from here, so i guess he kept his word of inviting someone... :P
lost all hopes this thread was going to be used to recruit valid members, as there appear to be plenty around here.
they'll be probably going for the open signups good users lottery one day.

cRaZyzMaN
02-14-2008, 02:57 AM
stoi is adm or mod @ blackcats so if he said that someone will be invited, he has done it

Zaxx
02-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Be patient guys...he's a busy person. If he were done with this thread he would have closed it I would think.

sovaz
02-14-2008, 06:11 AM
Stoi did it again...nice giveaway man:)

psychophil
02-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Is this thread still active, and is there still a chance of receiving an invite.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 07:38 PM
stoi is adm or mod @ blackcats so if he said that someone will be invited, he has done it

Stoi is the site owner :D

cRaZyzMaN
02-14-2008, 08:09 PM

Stoi is the site owner :D

that's it, i knew that he was something @ blackcats :D

stoi
02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
yeah ive done 1, but its not closed for a reason, and that doesnt mean that others that have posted in here wont get an invite.

summertime25
02-14-2008, 09:45 PM
1 invite given out of 75 request? what did this user do that the other 74 didn't?

stoi
02-14-2008, 09:52 PM
well im not finished yet so nothing.

ive just been busy lately as well.

i will give yous a hint though, i could not give a monkies about speed tests, ratio proofs, seed boxes yada yada.

fsender
02-14-2008, 09:54 PM
can i ask for invite at bcg?
or it is too late

stoi
02-14-2008, 09:57 PM
ok, think of this, you have had 5 questions to answer, but they were a piece of piss to answer, 100% of the people in this thread got them correct.

Now in 30 words or less, so a tiebreaker situation.

What can you bring to BCG, why should i pick YOU over everyone else here.

summertime25
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
This is too much for me. Why pick me over someone else? Do not. I am just human, like you, and am nothing more. Sorry, I will leave it at this, do not need BCG if these are the rules to get in. Good luck to everybody else though.

stoi
02-14-2008, 10:06 PM
lol thats your decision, but im sick of letting any tom dick or harry in.

last 4 months

2008-02 3
2008-01 13
2007-12 292
2007-11 23

thats how many users have got in, and the 292 was when we opened for 30 minutes.

so if you cant be arsed, fine by me.

KFlint
02-14-2008, 10:06 PM
ok, think of this, you have had 5 questions to answer, but they were a piece of piss to answer, 100% of the people in this thread got them correct.

Now in 30 words or less, so a tiebreaker situation.

What can you bring to BCG, why should i pick YOU over everyone else here.

damn, that's a tough question, glad i'm already a member :D

psychophil
02-14-2008, 10:10 PM
I'll bring my black cat as collateral for an invite to your black cat. No seriously I am a trusted member of all my sites, just let me prove it with yours.

stoi
02-14-2008, 10:13 PM
yeah i know its tough, but its also just a bit of fun, i hate these tiebreakers as well hence why i thought of doing it this way.

if you have a go great, if you just say you cant be bothered then, hmm why should you be a member, especially when you say you dont need BCG into the bargain, and if you dont need it, why even reply to this thread.

like i said, just a bit of fun, see how members answer, it doesnt have to be a work of art, or poetry in motion.

PS: and its a lot easier than these threads that are popping up lately that want you to name my 10th unborn child and its mother and brothers and sisters.

psychophil
02-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I won't say I'm the greatest gamer, but with the choice of game content you have, I can only get better. But at same time keep my kids happy as the only console they don't have is a PS3.:fst:

svsagar
02-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Hmm abt wat can i get to BCG ..I ll try mah Best to get all da latest Games n updates of da games (pc n ps2 ) wich i love da most than evrthin else in diz world ..! n i think i m also a good gamer (Coz i Hate to lose ) n i play like a lotta games espcially da nfs games n half life gamez (my favz )..Hoping dat if woukd get a BCG acc everythin dat a true gaming freakz like me does GAMEZ GAMEZ GAMEZ N GAMEZ ...lolxz,...

psychophil
02-14-2008, 10:22 PM
STOI is my persistence paying off, or am I simply flogging the preverbial dead horse.:w00t:

KFlint
02-14-2008, 10:35 PM
yeah i know its tough, but its also just a bit of fun, i hate these tiebreakers as well hence why i thought of doing it this way.

if you have a go great, if you just say you cant be bothered then, hmm why should you be a member, especially when you say you dont need BCG into the bargain, and if you dont need it, why even reply to this thread.

like i said, just a bit of fun, see how members answer, it doesnt have to be a work of art, or poetry in motion.

PS: and its a lot easier than these threads that are popping up lately that want you to name my 10th unborn child and its mother and brothers and sisters.

seriously, it might tough to answer but i hope you will find some genuine and caring members in the end.

it's nice of you to help fst members and i sincerely hope they won't let you down.

stoi
02-14-2008, 10:38 PM
well they say once bitten twice shy.

Ive already invited one member from here, and he cheated within 2 days of me making him an account (it wasnt with this giveaway though)

@ psychophil the more you post the less likely you will be to get in, so if you post anymore you will be flogging a dead horse :lol:

psychophil
02-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I could say like Ali quote "I AM THE GREATEST", but who am I trying to kid. You just have to trust me. I'm a laid back, easy going lad who apart from work, and family commitments, there's nothing better to take your frustrations out on, than a good dose of FPS's

OH! Crap!!!!!!!!!! was writing as you were posting

Aliyans
02-14-2008, 11:03 PM
hi
How long more to see the winner stoi???

Zaxx
02-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Stoi...I would very much like to become a member of BCG. I find it rather difficult to find games that can be played with only a mouse and don't require keyboard control as I'm unable to do both due to physical limitations. Your site would provide a much larger selection of games thus increasing my chance of finding something 'playable' for me. I am a long established member of the BT community and can provide whatever proof you need...ratio and seeding is never a problem. Thanks for your consideration. :)

So much for 30 words or less...:rolleyes:

Realize I left out the bit on what I have to offer BCG. I love RPGs...online or off and I've had decent luck at finding ones I can play with little/no keyboard skills needed. Besides the normal chit chat, you can count on seeing me very active in the RPG section of the forum (I assume you've got one..lol) and am always more than willing to help out others with whatever questions they may have about game play, strategy or whatever. Most peeps don't want a walkthru, it spoils things...they just need a hint in the right direction, that's true for me anyway.

Well...shot the shit out of '30 words or less' part Stoi, hope you'll still keep me in the running. Thx...:)

grander
02-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Hello stoi!
I am surprised how good "cold" nerves do you have to read all the posts here :) I think this is very hard to decide, to remember everybody who have written here and so on. I heard about your giveaway ALL OTHER THE NET. Every forum is talking about your givaway.

Well i also decided to participate.

How can i be good on BCG? Well in my country it's nearly impossible to find enything at all - even in shops. The variety of games is pretty poor. I am not sure that i can do something big for BCG, i only can offer myself as a good member there.

Thank you and sorry for my english if something's wrong.

chachinator
02-15-2008, 01:25 AM
If invited into blackcats, I will be an excellent, helpful member of the forums. I don’t download big amounts, but will always seed back what I download.

tjbzonasul
02-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Hello Stoi,
I´d love to have a blackcats invite.
I think I can be helpful to the community bc I can upload strange Brazilian versions of PS2 games, and also I am an avid forum participant on all trackers I am in. Therefore, I am sure I can bring something positive to the community, and be a good member.

amreng
02-15-2008, 02:05 AM
I cant say anything but thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot 4 this ...
I am a PS2 addict
and of course the best place to get ps2 games is from BCG
I swear to god I am not a trader

torrentgeek
02-15-2008, 01:10 PM
This is a golden opportunity to get your invite. I am very much into games and if I am honored with an Invite I will be very proud and luckiest of all.

Thank you in advance.

02-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey Stoi,
I would really love to join this nice community.
I really like gaming and it would be just like paradise for me.
I promise to be good user. I'm will not just be active at forums(as much as I will have free time) but I will definitely seed all torrents I will download from Black-Cats. Maybe I don't have top speeds but I seed always.
If you think that I deserve it please give me one invite and I will not let you down.
Thank You !

magodeoz
02-15-2008, 06:53 PM
great opportunity for many users
I have Xbox360 and Wii at home so I will have great use of the account
I have little knowledge in modding (I mod both consoles myself) so I'll be more than willing to share my knowledge at the forums
I don't have seedbox and such but I'm seeding 24/7

Godot
02-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi stoi
if im invited to blackcats I wont participate in the forums, I will seed to about 0.4 on a good day and I will also make a donation from time to time as a way of thanks.

George
02-15-2008, 10:32 PM
hi,
I really would like to have a invite.:D
I' a game freak a have many psp games to upload.
I have no seed box but about 110kb/s upspeed. I'm a good user at many trackers(vip) and always keep ratio about 2.
I will not let you down you can really count on me and I will seed 24/7.
Thank you!!!

lukee
02-15-2008, 10:37 PM
awesome, give away man. im already a memeber there so im good :) good luck to the rest of you :)

shinobi4
02-16-2008, 03:23 AM
yes please if you have blackcats, I would love an invite. I have tons of PC games I can share.

phat
02-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Would highly appreciate an invite!

Iam all into xbox games. My xbox hdd is filled with great games that can be uploaded in iso format by request.
I am also on the most known big sites with above average ratio (2-3+)

-phat

jj4evarb
02-16-2008, 08:53 PM
i will seed more than I leech, simple as that

iGraffiti
02-16-2008, 09:09 PM
i will upload more then i download
thats for sure
hate beeing almost banned
ima gamer
have sony 2 game cube game boy aadvance nentendo DC wii and snes on my mobile xD

bathead
02-16-2008, 10:25 PM
stoi: last year I tried to sign up to BCG during the open signup but it didn't work due to site being hammered. What I have to offer is to be a good member that follows all the site rules (already read them). Thanks.

d3adb3at
02-16-2008, 10:33 PM
hey there,
I have been trying to get back into bcg for ages i had account there and held it for a while but i went inactive when my mother in law died and i guess i lost the account, I really would like to get back in i was pretty active in the forum and on site ratio wise. I have a great connection and i would definatley get back on to helping out anyway i can.

If it is possible let it be please i dont cheat and have good ratios and standings everywhere i am.

i dont remeber if u have open uploads or not but i definatley have the connection for it and a backlog i am sure i can fill alot of requests.

ssgh
02-17-2008, 03:49 AM
nice giveaway

ananthsmys
02-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Hi

I can bring in some unique material and game development toolkits and tips

Bye

bgh520
02-17-2008, 07:18 AM
i love videogames .. Wii , PS2 , PSP , XBOX360..
and have many PS2 , Wii games .. so if you invite me .. maybe i can uplaod my Wii,ps2 games :D
and .. i did very big mistake .. i missed halloween open sign up ... this is my horrible mistake .. :(
maybe this is my last chance to join BCG ..

Torture_Artist
02-18-2008, 01:31 AM
Been thinking a little bit, and while I can't offer a whole lot (or to be fully honest - anything) content wise for the tracker itself, I have to ask, how big is your Civilization Fan community? I consider myself to be a very advanced Civilization player, and I would be able to help new civ players get a good strategy to start with, and be able to participate and contribute high quality posts on the subject of Civilization's strategy.

Argyle
02-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Hi stoi! I came to FST looking to get into your site. I'm desperately wanting PC/PSP games.
I always share back multiple times what I download. Thanks!

DreamWorks
02-18-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm looking for BCG For while ... i have xbox360 and PSP and I Have and Need Some games for it ... i don't have seedbox ... but i have a high speed upload connection so can you help me out with this

Lotte
02-18-2008, 03:31 PM
I don't know. I have a lot of pc game rips released in the last six or seven years. If you already have hundreds of rips floating around at your site, you probably won't need it. Otherwise I might have some rips to add to your tracker.

anto
02-20-2008, 12:21 AM
i've heard alot about this site one of my mate's is on the site but has no invites.:( maybe one day i will get invited to an extreamly:happy: great site.

panasonic19
02-20-2008, 12:51 AM
24 pages till now! awaoooooo

you´ll get work to choose the guy, put me on the list to!

i like to had an account and the motives are the ones you know, but first of all behing part of the best games tracker should speak for it self!

trying a chance :)

thanks

mrnobody
02-20-2008, 12:56 AM
this is a big list of request

take a day off stoi then MAYBE u will get through these requests :P

WildMan23
02-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Great Givaway
put me on the list ;)

bondok25
02-21-2008, 01:18 PM
plz can i have one

Also, I want an account at necceccry

Also, don't look at my sig
plz reply me
regards

Tbass
02-21-2008, 03:15 PM
If you still have any I sure would like to have one Thanks

zallofa
02-21-2008, 03:20 PM
its very generous from you stoi

Swift
02-21-2008, 03:38 PM
shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet so many pages :) can`t even look trought . you see everywhere good ppl who want to get in ;) so good luck everyone !!!

peace out !

mshassy
02-21-2008, 03:43 PM
stoi bro,can i have a invite to BCG.
like to download games...:D
give me a chance and ill proove u how good im......

thanks...and good luck to others too

basicx
02-21-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm nothing much but as a member I can help support the site by keeping the site clean,always uploading,and love to help other members on the forums.Thanks

Giveaway
02-21-2008, 04:35 PM
wow this thread is neverending!

RainRoofer
02-21-2008, 09:34 PM
I would like one, reasons, well I seedback everything I dl, I have some old stuff for upping if needed.Good member, don't have box, that's all.

hasnainbk
02-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I don't really like games but play for hours when I am frustrated.I don't like black cats either.They seem fearsome.what can I do for the community?I can download a lot and be an active part of the community.So its my play.

Argyle
02-21-2008, 09:51 PM
wow this thread is neverending!
a lot of good users wanting to get in too...hopefully stoi will see that and make it a little easier to get into :wave:

DokGonzo
02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
If at all possible, I'd like an invite too... I can bring my sharing ethic - always seed at least to 1.0 and always try to be a good member of a community by helping those in need anyway I can.

bankus123
02-22-2008, 03:00 AM
can i have one invite?
i always seed everything to 1.5 and i have almost all consoles and can up many games on bc and i need too some games because i can't find this anywhere

thelastaccount
02-22-2008, 05:07 AM
Holy Sh1te! Me wantie! Good gawd, i have been wanting to get on your bamn site since i used to look for pc and xbox games on public trackers, and they'd all be bcg tracked games i couldn't download! It is the reason i am here - Fate you say? <_<
I have my own catalogue of xbox games, my own rips and others, don't know how the upload system works there, but i could contribute my rips if they aren't there yet.
umm...
love you forever? "favors"? public humiliation? what's it take....I'll do it.

dwellersire
02-26-2008, 02:31 AM
You should choose me because I have ninja cats ready to maul you when I give them a wink...and because I was already a member in good standing before I got pruned.