PDA

View Full Version : Lossless Music (HIP HOP)

x34
01-22-2008, 12:33 AM
Can anyone put me in the right direction for places/sites to get lossless
hip hop music from. I got what.cd and Waffles is closed so any others
would help me out a lot. VBR MP3 just dont kick it anymore :)

Diiyad
01-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Pedro's / E

slimdogp
01-22-2008, 12:52 AM
Pedros has almost no hip-hop. E I don't know... My guess is what/waffles right now.

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 12:55 AM
your stuck with the mainstream sites buddy, far as I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.

Good luck.

broomhead
01-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Uhh, I can't think of much, what.cd and waffles have a good selection, I think you're stuck with them for now

Daniel
01-22-2008, 01:24 AM
There is a newsgroup for what you're looking for but it's not terribly active either .. alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.rap-hiphop

th0r
01-22-2008, 01:31 AM
I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.

why do people keep presuming this even though they have no clue what they're talking about? e**** isn't a sauna where the oldest of men hang out, there is plenty of new music torrents there to balance out the old ones

grimms
01-22-2008, 02:34 AM
your stuck with the mainstream sites buddy, far as I know, hip hop is going to be just as scarce on E as it is on pedros, its an older crowd and they aren't looking for that type of stuff.

Good luck.

Whats so wrong with hip-hop Tokeman? If your referring to the current bullshit then fine but i produce hip-hop and love it (old stuff mostly) Anyways yea there really isn't much hip-hop on Pedro's can't speak for E**** though. Waffles is your best bet.

Polarbear
01-22-2008, 03:12 AM

Good luck.

that's not true. there are a lot of hiphop lovers on e. (including myself :afro1:)

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 03:19 AM
Well then I've been grossly misinformed, I apologize. I was told E is modeled pretty close to pedros in terms of content (genera wise), but I guess all those pople were just blowing smoke (non members probably).
Glad to see they have more of a selection, it is what I was hoping for after all.

Polarbear
01-22-2008, 03:22 AM
by the way. check out http://hhbase.net/. its a new hiphop tracker. they have a lossless section. not much in there yet, but it might fill up.

be aware that it is a romanian tracker. unfortunatley i don't understand the language. i only use it to download.

mrbombastic
01-22-2008, 03:41 AM
what.cd has a good selection of hip-hop and so does stmusic, not that much in FLAC that i know of.

grimms
01-22-2008, 04:48 AM
Libble as well. I uploaded probably 20 Hip-Hop albums on Libble and 30 on what.cd. All real hip-hop like the kind i produce.

Horatiu
01-22-2008, 04:55 AM
by the way. check out http://hhbase.net/. its a new hiphop tracker. they have a lossless section. not much in there yet, but it might fill up.

be aware that it is a romanian tracker. unfortunatley i don't understand the language. i only use it to download.

I can give you a hand if you don't understand the language ;)

mrbombastic
01-22-2008, 05:44 AM
Libble as well. I uploaded probably 20 Hip-Hop albums on Libble and 30 on what.cd. All real hip-hop like the kind i produce.

I was looking for children of the corn(very very rare album) and found it on what.cd, and guess who upped it..GRIMMS! Man was that album good.:D

reese
01-22-2008, 05:49 AM
does it have to be lossless?

x34
01-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Thx lads im in whay.cd seems to have a lot of LOSSLESS i can just never have enough :D

kadake
01-23-2008, 01:27 AM
just in case you didnt know this site , try www.tapedown.com

not lossless , but lots of hip hop.

Polarbear
01-23-2008, 01:34 AM
just in case you didnt know this site , try www.tapedown.com

not lossless , but lots of hip hop.

could you give me some stats on the tracker, please?

Online Since
Registered users
Torrents
Peers
Seeders
Leechers
Seeder/leecher ratio (%)
Total Downloaded
Total Uploaded

and also some info on the content.

thank you.

Something Else
01-23-2008, 01:44 AM
Torrents 1296

CONTENT:
The mixtapes that are exclusively available on tapedown.com are provided to you courtesy of the record
companies and managers for promotional use only - NOT FOR SALE, there are no retail mixtapes available
or albums, please support artist when there official albums are available.

grimms
01-23-2008, 04:45 AM
Tape down ia an excellent hip-hop tracker with vids, interviews, mostly mixtapes (most are bullshit), Hip-Hop music video. Highly recommended site for hip-hop lovers though. They have every mixtape waaay before it hits the streets. I been a member for a little over a year now. www.tapedown.com. Highly recommended for mixtape lovers.

Torrents 1296

CONTENT:
The mixtapes that are exclusively available on tapedown.com are provided to you courtesy of the record
companies and managers for promotional use only - NOT FOR SALE, there are no retail mixtapes available

Thats just a guise they hide behind. You can find plenty of mixtapes (the retail ones are horrible). The retail ones (usually suck) and can be found on what or waffles. Same goes for Retail hip-hop albums. The tracker has plenty of dvd's, mixtapes, XXX, and other stuff though. Loving the site. If you was a mixtape lover back in the 90's going to your local barber shop or bootleg corner store (those the type of mixtapes) tape down has to offer.

tiger6ex
01-23-2008, 11:17 AM
try what.cd, stmusic or ten28.com i saw there lossless :)

monk3y
01-23-2008, 11:27 AM
happy you found it in what, it is my favorite music tracker.
btw tapedown is a great site for mixtape lovers just hear it on my car BANG all the ladies are bouncing to the beat hhh

-fantom-
01-23-2008, 11:40 AM
for some reason hip-hop doesn't get released much in lossless. But in mp3 it's flooding everywhere; even the ultra-rare stuff

Giveaway
01-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Tape down ia an excellent hip-hop tracker with vids, interviews, mostly mixtapes (most are bullshit), Hip-Hop music video. Highly recommended site for hip-hop lovers though. They have every mixtape waaay before it hits the streets. I been a member for a little over a year now. www.tapedown.com. Highly recommended for mixtape lovers.

Torrents 1296

CONTENT:

Thats just a guise they hide behind. You can find plenty of mixtapes (the retail ones are horrible). The retail ones (usually suck) and can be found on what or waffles. Same goes for Retail hip-hop albums. The tracker has plenty of dvd's, mixtapes, XXX, and other stuff though. Loving the site. If you was a mixtape lover back in the 90's going to your local barber shop or bootleg corner store (those the type of mixtapes) tape down has to offer.
yes i second that.
tapedown is a good tracker, but it needs to get more seeders and optimize the whole site.

baronsamedi
12-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Check out promoleak.com and djleak.com tooo