PDA

View Full Version : Can't recover my ScL -acc (Flower)

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Anyone had the same experience lately? Asking for recovery goes well, I get the confirmation - letter (seems that my Email is in the database then) as expected...then I cannot login with my fresh, generated password.
Bad username/password. Any help would be appreciated!

fstokebanget
01-22-2008, 06:21 PM
better speak with their staff

IceTee
01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
PM'ed.
Close thread please.

//edit:
Well, it looks like you can't be Pm'd so PM me your nick at the site.

1000possibleclaws
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
i think its cause they disabled your account. your email is still registered but youre banned. well thats my guess

predateur
01-22-2008, 07:13 PM
your account is disabled thats why you have this problem,
go to scl irc , they will tell you why :P

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Anyone had the same experience lately? Asking for recovery goes well, I get the confirmation - letter (seems that my Email is in the database then) as expected...then I cannot login with my fresh, generated password.
Bad username/password. Any help would be appreciated!

then go to they irc

irc.(put url of site here).org
#support

:)

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Well...this is funny. I downloaded 1 pack (10 Sickest Movies) and my ratio was good. I never traded any invites ( I was in User class, and did not have one). I used my acc, and really, I can't imagine what happened. I was not a frequent visitor ( I logged in and downloaded from time to time), but I complied with rules, never mentioned the tracker 's full name or URL. Anyway, I am not interested anymore in S********, I live happily without this "friendly" tracker. I guess I use the trackers I have, I ain't gonna whine about this on IRC (never been familiar with IRC). Do not understand the whole issue, though. Thanx Guys for Your help, I appreciate it.
I thought, that a Scl - Staff would help me, but seems like they disable people for no reason. Too bad, hope common sense will rule there after all.

IceTee
01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Well...this is funny. I downloaded 1 pack (10 Sickest Movies) and my ratio was good. I never traded any invites ( I was in User class, and did not have one). I used my acc, and really, I can't imagine what happened. I was not a frequent visitor ( I logged in and downloaded from time to time), but I complied with rules, never mentioned the tracker 's full name or URL. Anyway, I am not interested anymore in Scenelyfe, I live happily without this "friendly" tracker. I guess I use the trackers I have, I ain't gonna whine about this on IRC (never been familiar with IRC). Do not understand the whole issue, though. Thanx Guys for Your help, I appreciate it.
I thought, that a Scl - Staff would help me, but seems like they disable people for no reason. Too bad, hope common sense will rule there after all.

Necronomicon,
take it easy.
Turn on your PM so I can get back to you.

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I already turned it on, and as U see, I take it easy. TL, SCT, FTN, SweDVDR, NB, Pisexy, TT, Elektronik, Bithu, Ncore etc. would be enough...:) I have them all.

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
As I said close this Thread and turn on your PM so I can get back to you.

lol he cant close this thread in bittorrent section,only place where we can close own thread is in invite section..

he should just pm someone from staff and then staff will closed:)

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 07:48 PM
I dont really care about it anymore. This is just a GAME. I know i never did any stupid thing, but I just wont go there and fight with Staff. Staff is always right. No worth the hassle. life goes on! It's just weird, and I like to get answers.

SenorBubbz
01-22-2008, 07:59 PM
I dont really care about it anymore. This is just a GAME.

I like this quote, it makes perfect sense and describes the private torrent scene perfectly.

LordS
01-22-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm sorry that I have to sleep.

Theres no other staff that frequent these forums that I'm aware of.

And until you avoided the *** on our name I would've been glad to help you.

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Anyway, a nice story...Let me share this with U.
Well...funny story . They said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scenelyfe). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
Despite me being polite and reasonable, I was literally kicked.
They are genuine smartasses! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
I used my sole account - so far. Now, I won't! :)
life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of ........ I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
Guilty even after proven innocent - or the chance to prove this is denied.
Nice! I wish all good for them , The Kids. Just grow up, and be more reasonable!
That's it in nutshell! I swear...never experienced such arrogant, direspectful behavior!

SenorBubbz
01-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Well...funny story . TZhey said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scenelyfe). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
They are genuine smartasses.! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of Morones. I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
Nice! I wish all good for them , The Kids. Just grow up, and be more reasonable!
That's it in nutshell!

wow, that completely discourages me of joining that site. They have lost a good seeder!

LordS
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Who kicked you from the channel?

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
...I guess I stick to the ones I have. I just wanted to share this Stuff with U. I ain't complaining: they have the right to disable anybody, for anything. But just I was expecting a fair treat - not got it. Too bad - so sad! And simply kicking somebody from IRc, just because they cannot say anything to support their deed - ever so childish.

LordS
01-22-2008, 08:27 PM
And inability to explain yourself is also childish.

All you want to do is cry here rather than resolve anything.

I requested the name of the person who kicked you, and you completely skipped over it.

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Well...funny story . They said: "What are U doing on I.........net?" Then I explained them. I told them, that I am a respected member of the Community. With lots of giveaways (not regarding Scene****). They insisted that I am a trader (just because being a member there) , and I was kicked out of the channel...But they never listened to me, and did not have any proof .
They are genuine smartasses! How could I trade if I did not have any invites??? Only Power Users had invites, and I was in the User's Class...Then how the heck could I trade , let alone giveaway invites ???
life goes on, but yet again: ScL - Staff are a bunch of ........ I don't really care about the "loss", but this story confirms my opinion...
That's it in nutshell! I swear...never experienced such arrogant, direspectful behavior!

well dont be surpise many trackers have smart ass staffers and they behave like they are gods,but not everyone there is as* and u cant call them m......

i can only say Scl have on of the best staff members..also i have seen how they talk with other users in forum and that is true help from staff and they are also funny in some weird way:D

u also shouldnt bypass fillters to show url of site..

as u can see LordS will try to help u but after this post i dunno..

also if u dont care anymore as u said and edited many times your posts then why u keep replaying here?

just leave it:yup:

but i dont like if they ban u for no reasone:dry:

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, there was no reason, and yes, the ONLY thing annoys me - why? Question is academic. They had the right, its their tracker. But the guy I talked to - he was not nice , definitely. Anyway, that's life.

And inability to explain yourself is also childish.

All you want to do is cry here rather than resolve anything.

I requested the name of the person who kicked you, and you completely skipped over it.
I told U in the letter I wrote U, anyway. It was z7x. That is his nick.

One more thing, sir: Inability is due to being kicked in approximately half a minute. Never had time. But good luck ScL, anyway!

fisherman
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Being kicked from IRC within seconds is just not good or professional on the mods side of things. I know a lot of cheats go cryin back on IRC but some members are innocent and deserved to be heard out and given some time and explanation.

Sorry to hear this story mate :mellow:

LordS
01-22-2008, 08:51 PM
I received the PM after I'd posted.

Edit: As i explained to him via pm, speaking about our site in any form is a breach of our rules.
And he was very actively giving updates to users whom aren't of the caliber we wish to have on our site.

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 09:01 PM

Edit: As i explained to him via pm, speaking about our site in any form is a breach of our rules.

yes but what choice he or anyone else have when this happend to someone else again,if he dont no irc or how to use it then its only way since he is member here to get some help from here..

there should be some exception for that situation;)

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Then Guys - never mention this formidable tracker anymore - not even in forum discussions. I won't even bother to get an invite ( I can get in no time). Too much hassle. That was good to be a member in a wannabe - tracker, and I LOVED THE 10 SICKEST MOVIE PACK!!
And yes, ban everybody, who deserves it . I certainly did.
Pleas, Skizo, or any other Mod on board - close this thread. It has served its purpose.

fisherman
01-22-2008, 09:11 PM

And he was very actively giving updates to users whom aren't of the caliber we wish to have on our site.

I'm not having a pop at u mate but FST is a trading forum wheather it's like to be admitted or not and all trackers are going to be mentioned here as most people are giving or trading away here so I don't think the guy can be held to ransom for talking bout ur tracker. And ur a community rep which is great and I admire u for that, giving up ur time ect...

I just like to see folks be given a fair trial.

Necronomicon
01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Please, someone close this thread.

LordS
01-22-2008, 09:40 PM
It wasn't on this site, it was elsewhere.

Which means they are nothing to me.

z7x
01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I trust the staff i work with so
If a Staff member takes action against a user, meaning warning/banning then thats my way to go.

Then i dont care if the member begs me for an second chance, cuz that wont happen.
All i had to say to you was that url i gave you in the support channel.
Cuz the staff member that really disabled you just left that message.

Dont take it hard on your self. As you said. "Cause I have everything"

PS. Just saw that "kickin from irc withing seconds"

(20:57:54) ••• jOin:Necronomicon
(21:03:57) ••• kIck:Necronomicon

I dont call that seconds.. i call that about 6 minutes.

Sylar666
01-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Guys, come on. U are just a wannabe tracker. Why don't U go after real cheaters? U never gave a chance to the kid, but yet again: It is fun. Torrenting is fun. Guys like U , z7x, spoil the whole thing. This guy never traded any invites, but look: at least on Your site u are Gods. U can do whatever U want. I don't care about U - U probably never make it to the level of SCT or FTN. Just try to be fair at least in the future, Kids. Good luck with Flower.

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 11:00 PM
U are just a wannabe tracker.

and who dont want to be wannabe tracker these days:D

Why don't U go after real cheaters?

becuase lack of leechers maybe atm so they cant catch much i think:lol:

I don't care about U - U probably never make it to the level of SCT or FTN

well im sure ScT or Ftn in begining havent had much hope to be trackers that are today so u cant really know that..:)

lukee
01-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Guys, come on. U are just a wannabe tracker. Why don't U go after real cheaters? U never gave a chance to the kid, but yet again: It is fun. Torrenting is fun. Guys like U , z7x, spoil the whole thing. This guy never traded any invites, but look: at least on Your site u are Gods. U can do whatever U want. I don't care about U - U probably never make it to the level of SCT or FTN. Just try to be fair at least in the future, Kids. Good luck with Flower.

Torrenting is fun, just not when there are traders, you saw what happened to OiNK, the staff is just preventing that. I am a respected member of that site and the staff are KICKASS, active in the forums and are always there to help. very generous too, if you ever become a member there (which I doubt you will because of your attitude and lack of knowledge to spell the word "you"), you will see how good of site it is.

1000possibleclaws
01-22-2008, 11:15 PM
yeah as a community rep you really arnt handling this situation well LordS. all you've said is basically saying that this guys not allowed to post anywhere except on sc*nlife. hes BANNED from sc*nelife, where else can he post?! i don't think this thread should be closed, its turning into a good discussion. If you're that f*in elitist that you'll kick users for absolutely no good reason, your trackers gonna go to shit. just from this post i've been totally put off, from being curious about you guys just before. newb mods like you need step down from your pedastals and lose your fucking god complexes if you want to get respect in the torrenting community

z7x
01-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Who said we want to get respected in THIS community..?

We dont want anything to do with this community , there you have it.. We are here for checking threads like this and keep users like you away.

and you just did break the rules... go figure..

1000possibleclaws
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
and on purpose... want me to post your url on all the torrent sites i belong to? with your attitude i will

Sylar666
01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Guys, come on. U are just a wannabe tracker. Why don't U go after real cheaters? U never gave a chance to the kid, but yet again: It is fun. Torrenting is fun. Guys like U , z7x, spoil the whole thing. This guy never traded any invites, but look: at least on Your site u are Gods. U can do whatever U want. I don't care about U - U probably never make it to the level of SCT or FTN. Just try to be fair at least in the future, Kids.

Horatiu
01-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Didn't you just say that already?

z7x
01-22-2008, 11:34 PM
oh so you are threateningme ?

and With my attitude?

im giving the attitude i get.

1000possibleclaws
01-22-2008, 11:36 PM

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Frankly any user that trades account/invites or speaks about a site in public (aka more than 1 to 1 conversation) is breaking the rules.

And rule breakers are dealt with accordingly.

@ T.S.O.L

I'm saying that the only place we want to hear any reference of our site or its developments is on our site and our IRC. If you aren't a member of the site, it is of no benefit to you.

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 11:37 PM

We dont want anything to do with this community , there you have it.. We are here for checking threads like this and keep users like you away.

if that is true why then LordS have comm.rep??

and dont forget this site have some agreement with staff at flower (u) abouth not showing url of site here *Filters*

so i think u (all staff) have much more that this what u have just said

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:40 PM
I have no problem with the staff of this site, I find detale to be a nice guy.

The problem seems to be users who blab to non-members about things that shouldn't be of any interest them.

We offer a select group of people access to our site and in return acceptance and compliance of our rules is expected.

Sylar666
01-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Nope...U are a bunch of nice kids. But just be more selective in recruiting Staff....
And, Boy. Trading and Giving away is a different thing. Just planning to giveaway is a third thing. It was really enthralling to talk to U - but I think u are just the next RTS. Too bad. No concept, no mission, no vision, just pure paranoia.
Anyway, U are the Bosses on Your tracker. But I guess U are LOSERS as well. As nice as u are, as lack any trace of empathy. But U can learn that. And yes: U are the next Candidate to fall behind. Just like my dearest SCn and RTS did. And they were far better and interesting sites than U seem to be - from I learned about U.

_coder_
01-22-2008, 11:41 PM
The staff done nothing wrong. The guy mentioned the url of the site and this is against the rules so he got banned. I admit it was maybe a bit harsh to ban him he proberly should have got a warning or something but then again the staff did not ban him for no reason like some of you are saying. He clearly broke the rules and as a result his account was suspended.

Whats there to argue about?

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:43 PM
ok plain and simple.

U don't own your invites. It's the same as a drivers license, we have the right at any time to put restrictions on it or even remove it from you.

Giving them away, trading them, or even talking about them is a breach of rules, deal with it.

As is speaking about our site in any way or form.

The staff done nothing wrong. The guy mentioned the url of the site and this is against the rules so he got banned. I admit it was maybe a bit harsh to ban him he proberly should have got a warning or something but then again the staff did not ban him for no reason like some of you are saying. He clearly broke the rules and as a result his account was suspended.

Finally someone who see's things for what they are.

Sylar666
01-22-2008, 11:46 PM
The staff done nothing wrong. The guy mentioned TZhe url of the site and this is against the rules so he got banned.
URL was never mentioned, but Come on. Relax! That is History! Disabled, so what? life goes on, bloke!;)

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 11:49 PM
ok plain and simple.

U don't own your invites. It's the same as a drivers license, we have the right at any time to put restrictions on it or even remove it from you.

Giving them away, trading them, or even talking about them is a breach of rules, deal with it.

from what i know comm.rep that have title like u and others agree that u alloweing giveaway invites here,so i dont no then how can someone give u that rep title if u also breaking rules from this site too

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Then I deserve the same punishment as what I've dealt out.
Simple.

_coder_
01-22-2008, 11:54 PM
ok plain and simple.

from what i know comm.rep that have title like u and others agree that u alloweing giveaway invites here,so i dont no then how can someone give u that rep title then if u also breaking rules from this site too

Comm Reps are here to help members who are part of their community. For example if I have trouble accessing my account at ScL I can pm LordS or z7x here at FST so they can help me figure out the problem.

Comm Reps have nothing to do with agreeing to giveaways or trades in order to receive the blue stars here at FST. They are simply here to provide aid to existing members of their community.

Sylar666
01-22-2008, 11:55 PM
OFF
Heath Ledger died in overdose, and U keep arguing? WTF?
Pls, close this thread now!

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Simple.

that is honest from u,but i really dont care much since this is staff member job not mine and they should talk to u abouh this..

sorry if some of my post sound that i dont agree with u or something..most of u said at least for rules and trader i agree 100%

@coder

yea that i also correct,but they also have agree on alloweing giveaway invites since they are comm reps here,chalisto(SCC) and feeling(SCT) dont have that comm rep since they cant have it becuase they dont allowe any form of giveing invites or even tradeing of course

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:57 PM
OFF
Heath Ledger died in overdose, and U keep arguing? WTF?
Pls, close this thread now!

I now hate u a little less.....

Sylar666
01-23-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't care about Your feelings. U proved to be a stubborn donkey. Like I said: these( who disabled what) are not important things in life. Not even Your tracker. These tragedies that piss me off and i would like to scream.
OFF
Heath, U were one of my favorite. R.I.P.

Polarbear
01-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Frankly any user that speaks about a site in public (aka more than 1 to 1 conversation) is breaking the rules.
And rule breakers are dealt with accordingly.

Due to the unfortunate circumstances, we have decided to prioritize security more then ever. This means, that mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to "beep" is forbidden. Anyone breaking this rule will unfortunately be permanently banned from the site.

i knew that sounded familiar.

there is one big difference though, lords. rules should be written down.

so if you don't want people to talk about your site in public, make it clear and put it in your rules in a written, crystal clear form.
just like that other tracker's rule i quoted. oral agreements stated by a mod in a public forum are not my understanding of rules.

is it ok with you if you change your publicity rules in a way that they contain your statment i just quoted?

LordS
01-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Will do just for u polarbear <3

vinhkhang01
01-23-2008, 12:34 AM
C'mon guys, this is just a tracker. Why bother arguing over just a little thing where other important things we need to take care in real life.

fOrUmAs
01-23-2008, 12:36 AM
C'mon guys, this is just a tracker. Why bother arguing over just a little thing where other important things we need to take care in real life.

lol tell that to users who still want 161 to be allowed on some sites:lol:

but i see your point;)

mrnobody
01-23-2008, 01:15 AM
ok plain and simple.

from what i know comm.rep that have title like u and others agree that u alloweing giveaway invites here,so i dont no then how can someone give u that rep title if u also breaking rules from this site too

Simple.

???? :unsure:

following are the community reps...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869

No, they DO NOT have to tolerate giveaway done it FST.

the only site that are supposed to allow invite giveaway (notice i said invite not acct) AT FST (from my understanding) are...
E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

you can find the list here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

under "Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded"

So, i don't see how LordS is breaking FST rules :lol:

----

And as for the topic itself, it seems the opener was banned for giving out info about the site. I know ScL has no publicity rule but as polarbear said perhaps the rules need to be spelled out word for word?...and i would agree with coder, perhaps give the OP a warning and let him back in? nvm he doesn't want to be there anymore...so i think this should end the discussion already.

if u want to avoid 100% publicity perhaps u should not be community rep? or at least ask them to remove from the list of com rep...i mean just being in that list tells FSTers the name of the site. Plus, there already is review about ScL (even though images seems to be taken of)...and most importantly it's listed in trader's bible (WIAW).

:lol:

Cabalo
01-23-2008, 02:49 AM

i find this shocking to read, to say the least.
but as the community rep here is lords, i would like to ask you: is this the official position of scl toward this site?
cuz honestly you guys at scl have here a com-rep, supposedly to help members, meaning you do care about this site. otherwise, if it were to do what is just up stated you wouldn't have the need for a com-rep.

just my 2 cents

LordS
01-23-2008, 03:24 AM
First part true, 2nd Part - Mostly true.

We aren't here for respect, we're here so we can monitor the board and ensure our sites rules are being upheld (mind you that doesn't seem to be the case).

1000possibleclaws
01-23-2008, 04:57 AM
back when i typed the '..' my connection broke cause of a snowstorm. this is what i couldnt send:

"What kind of treatment do you think you deserve over here z7x. You guys are here to represent your tracker, and so far, you've done a pretty halfassed job of it. Imo you deserve to be banned from sc*nelife way before the OP does for how you're handling this, which shows how stupid and unprofessional the staff are overthere. Be as condescending to us as want, but in the end it'll just reflect badly on your trackers rep. If you took the high road and came in here polite and understanding, I'm sure you would have gotten the same in return. However, your trackers already made a pretty bad impression here, and it'll probably take some effort on your trackers part to turn the bias around, just from how you guys handled this situation."

In the post 2 pages of this thread you came off as really f'in arrogant, and you probably dont deserve the community rep title you're given based on that. Luckily, staff here arn't as snobby as staff over at scl. Over the next few pages LordS you seem to be posting more mature, so I'll give ya that. my post is pretty late and i almost didnt even bother putting it up

Cabalo
01-23-2008, 06:00 AM

We aren't here for respect, we're here so we can monitor the board and ensure our sites rules are being upheld (mind you that doesn't seem to be the case).

so, you really don't give a fuck for this site.
but then what's the need in using a community rep status if you are not here to help people as you just stated? you could just spy as you do (because that's what you are, a spy), being an ordinary member. Much easier, much more discrete.

to me makes me no difference, cuz people don't earn their respect by having blue stars, they earn it for their actions/attitudes.

Thank you for enlightening me about your position. Strange that at your forums you do have a whole different "friendly-like" attitude towards people, for what i have seen in the past few months there.

LordS
01-23-2008, 06:28 AM
Respect is given where respect is deserved.

Any users participating in breaking of sites rules don't deserve respect.

Cabalo
01-23-2008, 06:55 AM
allow me to remind you:

Originally Posted by z7x http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-cant-recover-my-scl-acc-flower-271185-post2606229#post2606229)

and now to your post:

well, then i should include myself as a "not respected" cuz i am a member of a site that you don't respect, this one. And yet i'm at scl and i haven't broke any rules.

you are not being coherent at all with your " Respect is given where respect is deserved.". If you don't respect this community, you can just walk away or step down from "com-rep" and continue doing your spy work that must be really thrilling. :huh:

And let me tell you, you guys made a real awful impression of scl here, especially z7x, but hey, u don't give a fuck about this site nor its members so this shouldn't pose a problem.
After all, this forum has just 125.000 registered users, and to read it you don't even have to register...

LordS
01-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Anyone that would take advice from people @ FST aren't the caliber of user we expect.

Many private sites respect us and our rules, and they're all we care about.

Saroman
01-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Why is everyone making a huge issue of a small thing..

When some tracker doesnt want thier name and address to be disclosed in public, we should respect that.

Also at times giveaways arent appreciated so its fine.. Whats the fuss..

This topic is clearly going OT.. from a user doubt to community reps..

I guess MODs need to close this one

Hey
01-23-2008, 07:27 AM
I may not have been very long here, but I know what im talking about. so STFU and listen.

ummm...Cabalo...You see ppl giving away invites of FTN and ScT even when its not allowed. Why? So ppl like you can join these sites? We dont want ppl who do that...we dont want to spread our word through FST. A lot of the staff of many sites try to stop their site from being mentioned here in FST, but I have seen only one staff be successful in that.

Brandon does those giveaways...he doesnt want to...he doesnt want some advertisememnt for his site, neither does Feeling for his ScT. But what can they do? NOTHING...

so why dont you shut your fucking mouth and try to obey the rules to your very best. Just cuz you have a different nick on here doesnt mean we cant find you on every torrent tracker you are on. I am not threatening you, but letting you know that the staff have ways to do what they want in case of risks.

Its not about respecting this community, its about the members. People who trade invites are the ones who risk takedowns like of OiNK's. Who knows...ET and TiT might have gone down because of the members here.

If you dont want to respect the trackers rules, pls delete your account and then you can go around with a sign on your forehead that tells ppl the site's url. Sites that have potential go down because of ppl like you who support ppl like the OP and Sylar666.
i can clearly see how blatant and ignorant that SOB is. His posts are lame and fkn full of BS like he is.

If he even dared to fkn step foot on ScL or any other tracker i knew, i would get his fkn ass banned so fast..taht he'll fkn stop blinking to see whats happening.

You guys clearly want to advertise ScL here, go ahead do it. You dont care if we go down right? We are just another "wanna-be" site. And sylar66, who the fuck said ScL wont be as good as ScT and FTN. No site becomes great overnight. You are one fkn piece of shit that i want to spit on and run over you.

medo
01-23-2008, 07:41 AM

:yup::yup:

lol tell that to users who still want 161 to be allowed on some sites:lol:

:lol::lol:

mrnobody
01-23-2008, 11:57 AM

When some tracker doesnt want thier name and address to be disclosed in public, we should respect that.

:yup:

thread already served it's purpose...and as always is going towards flaming

idk why LordS is even replying :naughty:

fOrUmAs
01-23-2008, 12:43 PM

true

and we(I) respect that..

yes whats the fuss:dry:

tell me what topic dont go OT here at FST:naughty:

Yea i guess also...we have tell everything what need to be said.:)

Cyclops
01-23-2008, 01:06 PM
this is a new tracker? because i never heared of it :)

shutdk
01-23-2008, 03:12 PM
I already turned it on, and as U see, I take it easy. TL, SCT, FTN, SweDVDR, NB, Pisexy, TT, Elektronik, Bithu, Ncore etc. would be enough...:) I have them all.

http://macdave.com/mtau/epenis.jpg

Sylar666
01-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Marry me, TranceSucker :) Let me see Your E-pussy.

sleepyy
01-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Sylar666

could i pm you i have a couple of questions i would like to ask.

mrnobody
01-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Marry me, TranceSucker :) Let me see Your E-pussy.

:lol:

Saroman
01-24-2008, 03:38 AM
lol... Skizo... how much longer until u intervene.. I hope users dont start swearing at each other

PS : although it doesnt affect me so i should keep my mouth (fingers) shut :P

Rumblin
01-24-2008, 03:59 AM

if you are here to monitor the board, don't post on giveaways or trades that have nothing to do with scl, admit it, you like it here......

Hey
01-24-2008, 05:10 AM

if you are here to monitor the board, don't post on giveaways or trades that have nothing to do with scl, admit it, you like it here......

ummm...stfu? so what if he likes it here? That doesnt mean anyone has to violate the site's rules.

LordS
01-24-2008, 09:52 AM
This thread is called ScL lol

sabre
04-01-2008, 09:43 AM
H T T P : / / W W W . S C E N E L I F E . N E T

:happy::happy::happy:

dogie
04-01-2008, 10:06 AM
yay you are retarded, congratz mate on this great achievment

SCR
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
sabre pls edit your post and remove the url . If u are a member go read their rules and find out you are not allowed to mention the url in public on the other hand if you are not a member your chances of joining the tracker are verry small if you don`t edit your post.

S3v3N
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM

most of scl members are from fst !

without fst , scl is nothing and yet you say this !

z7x
04-01-2008, 11:08 AM
HAHA you made me laugh u little twat :D goodjob

kyrcer
04-01-2008, 11:33 AM
LOL

Your signature z7x :cool: