PDA

View Full Version : My Last Request

Kyl3KK
01-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey all. This is my last request ever here at FST. If you don't like reading these just stop reading now, this isn't a begging thread this is a kind simple request.

When I first came here I had 2 dreams. ScT and FTWR. Through friends made, giveaways, and a bit of luck, I got ScT and a helluva lot more--more then I could ever ask for--during my time here at FST.

I request, from you great people at FST, a community site. Ideally it would be FTWR, but I had FSC on my mind too and that seems more realistic. In truth, I'll be equally happy with either. I know invites are closed on both sites right now, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I do want these sites for the community. Unlike some people who say that to get them I mean it. I'm very active on most of the sites I'm on in forums and on IRC.

NOTE: Leaning towards FSC way more than rabbit, as that's more realistic and I feel like I'd fit in there better.

Those who know me know I'm a good guy. Those who don't know me, I'm a normal guy, no one special, in fact I'm a 16 year old kid, there's really nothing special about myself I can say that can make me "deserve" an invite over someone else. All I can say is I will definitely be active in the community and in the downloading as well of course.

If anyone has any doubts I am an active member, I can show forum proofs, but really, I don't want to have to do that.

Thank you all

-Kyle

(Oh and by the way, I won't be leaving FST if I get this, I know that's what it sounds like, also, I still have a big giveaway to do soon)

LordS
01-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Your Sig and last line contradict one another.

Enlightened
01-22-2008, 09:24 PM
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/doh.gifhttp://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/a096.gif

Kyl3KK
01-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Your Sig and last line contradict one another.I know, I've since done giveaways, I need to edit my sig.

LordS
01-22-2008, 11:07 PM
:)

Kyl3KK
01-22-2008, 11:31 PM
See, now we're all happy. LordS you're an ScL rep right?

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 02:43 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it but can we please keep the SPAM to a minimum?

grimms
01-23-2008, 02:56 AM
:)

Love your site. Also good luck to thread starter.

SgtMajor
01-23-2008, 02:58 AM
I always thought you were in FSC, must be other places I seen you in, and you won't get the rabbit from here for sure.

Invites are closed off at FSC, but if I had one, I would invite you.

<fingers crossed>, you just never know who looks in here, but I ain't going to rock the boat and ask, you might just have to wait till invites are re-enabled.

mrnobody
01-23-2008, 02:59 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate it but can we please keep the SPAM to a minimum?

okay :)

P.S. good luck, u will need it :P

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 03:05 AM
I always thought you were in FSC, must be other places I seen you in, and you won't get the rabbit from here for sure.

<fingers crossed>, you just never know who looks in here, but I ain't going to rock the boat and ask, you might just have to wait till invites are re-enabled.Not FSC... You've seen me on ScT and FTN though. :)

I figured I wouldn't get the rabbit from here but I figured why not ask? JGG might be feeling nice.

And also, thanks Sarge for the "I would invite you if I could" it means a lot, really. Maybe staff will see this, I can only hope.

grimms
01-23-2008, 03:06 AM

<fingers crossed>, you just never know who looks in here, but I ain't going to rock the boat and ask, you might just have to wait till invites are re-enabled.Not FSC... You've seen me on ScT and FTN though. :)

I figured I wouldn't get the rabbit from here but I figured why not ask? JGG might be feeling nice.

And also, thanks Sarge for the "I would invite you if I could" it means a lot, really. Maybe staff will see this, I can only hope.

If you got SgtMajor's vote then you got mine as well. Good luck hope to see you their.;)

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 03:20 AM
Thanks grimms. :)

fazzy07
01-23-2008, 04:48 AM
Man, you belong there at fsc

They don't allow me invites otherwise I ll request one just for you

I know you from most of my trackers and you are very active

If someone has fsc or ftwr invite, please invite him. He wont prove you wrong

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 05:11 AM
:D Thanks fazzy. <3

nkhlsrf
01-23-2008, 07:21 AM
kyle u sure are a nice guy,,...n i do hope u get tht invite soon/..real soon..lolz.
may ur dreams come ture..best of luck

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 08:14 AM
kyle u sure are a nice guy,,...n i do hope u get tht invite soon/..real soon..lolz.
may ur dreams come ture..best of luckThanks! :) <3

fatcat69
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Hey all. This is my last request ever here at FST. If you don't like reading these just stop reading now, this isn't a begging thread this is a kind simple request.

When I first came here I had 2 dreams. ScT and FTWR. Through friends made, giveaways, and a bit of luck, I got ScT and a helluva lot more--more then I could ever ask for--during my time here at FST.

I request, from you great people at FST, a community site. Ideally it would be FTWR, but I had FSC on my mind too and that seems more realistic. In truth, I'll be equally happy with either. I know invites are closed on both sites right now, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I do want these sites for the community. Unlike some people who say that to get them I mean it. I'm very active on most of the sites I'm on in forums and on IRC.

Those who know me know I'm a good guy. Those who don't know me, I'm a normal guy, no one special, in fact I'm a 16 year old kid, there's really nothing special about myself I can say that can make me "deserve" an invite over someone else. All I can say is I will definitely be active in the community and in the downloading as well of course.

If anyone has any doubts I am an active member, I can show forum proofs, but really, I don't want to have to do that.

Thank you all

-Kyle

(Oh and by the way, I won't be leaving FST if I get this, I know that's what it sounds like, also, I still have a big giveaway to do soon)

Id sacrifice spamming fst for him to get this invite.....well ok maybe for like a day, but still...

Cmon...thats a good offer for those anti-spammers out there.

http://members.shaw.ca/dryblog/alpstrsscrfce.jpg

It is hard to read...but if you can...its funny:lol:

Good luck mate!

monk3y
01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
well a lot of good words were said about you in this thread so i hope when fsc staffer sees that he'll invite you. gl

solaris
01-23-2008, 03:27 PM
u really are a nice guy hope u get it soon :)

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 03:59 PM
fatcat that made me laugh. :)

inacxch you're a good guy too. :)

Presto
01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Be active, nice and find some friends who will eventually help you.

I used to really hate when people kept saying that to every single newbie. I thought it's a stupid theory made up by the cool kids with all the trackers, so that the new users wouldn't make any requests. And even though this piece of advise still annoys me for some reason, I know it's kind of true. I was really active for some time (well tbh more like spammedy-spam active, not that useful user), I tried to be nice (in which I failed, but I guess some people liked the frankness and honesty) & I guess I made a few friends. And it really surprised me how helpful people actually are. Especially the ones that you barely notice. The ones, that don't post that much, but see everything you do. I was offered help even when I didn't ask for it. One of them even wanted to help me with fsc, but I guess I was too busy back then and I knew that my account would've probably just stayed idle. So I didn't grab from the rope.

Anyway, I guess what I wanted to say is that I really believe, that you shouldn't have that big problems to find what you are seeking for. I mean if some kind users were willing to help an annoying, arrogant spammer like me, then I'm sure you will not have any problems. You've brought so much more to FST and thus you've also made more e-friends. I also know that you are an active member in the other communities you are registered at. So all the best to you & hopefully someone will help you, because I do believe you are worth it. Just watch out that you won't become a member on too many great sites though, or else you won't be able to be a quality user on all of them. :happy:

I know you didn't want to see any spam, but I haven't used English for way too long and I don't want to get too rusty. :happy:

Kyl3KK
01-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Presto you're a good guy, you're SPAM is welcome and appreciated. :P