PDA

View Full Version : Swedvdr invite

pharaoh
01-22-2008, 09:47 PM
will swedvdr ever open up for invites???

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 09:48 PM
I didn't know they were closed...?
When did they close the invite system?

0Ri0N
01-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Sure.
Divine Users (+1TB Uploaded) have invitations.

BamZow
01-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Sure.
Divine Users have invitations.

*kekeke*

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 09:55 PM
I thought the invites were recieved by trading in bonus points, or do you have to be a devine user now as well?

one2one
01-22-2008, 09:55 PM
nice to know that i will looking for it as i can

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
so i`m looking if they are have invites ... if any one have it just pm me i have good offer

You've been here long enough to know that you should start your own thread, not hijack some one elses. For shame :frusty:

grimms
01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Someone was going to invite me but i think the person stated that you needed an nordic ip or something.

pharaoh
01-22-2008, 10:01 PM
i wonder if you have to have nordic ip. i have outstanding ratios on other movie trackers. thought that i would try my luck with swedvdr.

Charles Lindbergh
01-22-2008, 10:05 PM
i wonder if you have to have nordic ip. i have outstanding ratios on other movie trackers. thought that i would try my luck with swedvdr.

Hi pharaoh !!!

No, you don't need to have Nordic IP to be part of SweDVDR community.

Regards !!!

one2one
01-22-2008, 10:08 PM
so i`m looking if they are have invites ... if any one have it just pm me i have good offer

You've been here long enough to know that you should start your own thread, not hijack some one elses. For shame :frusty:
Ya sorry for that but it`s first time to know they have invites system enabled
Thanks for your advise and sorry for the thread writer

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 10:08 PM

Hi pharaoh !!!

Regards !!!

I can verify this.

BamZow
01-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi pharaoh !!!

Regards !!!

I can verify this.

You are wrong. You can be members of Swedvdr, yes, but part of the community, NO.

Enlightened
01-24-2008, 08:56 AM
I can verify this.

You are wrong. You can be members of Swedvdr, yes, but part of the community, NO.

True, I don't see how anyone can be a part of a community, if there is a Language barrier.....:noes:unless like Finbytes, there actually have a English forum within.:yup:

silhoutte
01-24-2008, 08:58 AM
I thought the invites were recieved by trading in bonus points, or do you have to be a devine user now as well?

The answer to both questions is YES.

Charles Lindbergh
01-24-2008, 11:59 AM

True, I don't see how anyone can be a part of a community, if there is a Language barrier.....:noes:unless like Finbytes, there actually have a English forum within.:yup:

Hi BamZow !!!

Sory mate, I've expressed wrong. I meaned just like you say:), but you can be a bit of community with this (http://babelfish.altavista.com/). Better than nothing :P.

But it's still great tracker, best in their class :yup:.

Regards !!!