PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTv Request

jckm1982
01-22-2008, 10:15 PM
hi mates, is the second time that i request bitmetv, well i need it cuze everybody knows that bitmetv is the best tracker of series, i like 24 hours, thats 70 show, everybody hate chris, lost, prison break, i enjoy a lot watching those series...so if u can help me...let me know...thanks in advance

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
You know that it will take some time after joining bitmetv before you can download all that great stuff right? There are not many leechers on those packs, and you'll need a ratio built up before you can go grabbing older stuff without risking loosing your account.
Just some food for thought, as I've seen many many people get ban'd and warned very quickly there.

jckm1982
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
You know that it will take some time after joining bitmetv before you can download all that great stuff right? There are not many leechers on those packs, and you'll need a ratio built up before you can go grabbing older stuff without risking loosing your account.
Just some food for thought, as I've seen many many people get ban'd and warned very quickly there.
i understand ur point, i have seedbox and im interesting in another series...not only that i wrote....thanks for post...

seh
01-22-2008, 10:25 PM
GL on getting in at BitmeTV
You could always use tvtorrents.com, you can get all those series there!

and wtf is 24 hours? lol
either way .. If you need an invite to tvt, and plan on using it (unlike a lot of ppl I've given invites to) PM me ur mail.

Tokeman
01-22-2008, 10:28 PM
PM me please.

jckm1982
01-22-2008, 10:34 PM
closed...