PDA

View Full Version : ftn mirc script

monk3y
01-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey i'm sorry this bump this old issue but in this thread :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ftns-mirc-script-261136
somebody uploaded the sct.mrc ( modified from ftn ), and i lost it.
did someone download it and can reupload it for me ?, will be thankful ;)
Also i was wondering if there are other scripts you are familiar with ( f*c tt and others ) :naughty:

Cruel
01-23-2008, 12:44 PM
I have a remade version for SCT, PM me.

I don't show it in public since I dont know thame allows these remakes.

monk3y
01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I have a remade version for SCT, PM me.

Thanks =) waiting for my other question though so i'm not closing the thread.

Hey
01-26-2008, 06:41 PM
i hear someones pissed....beware!

you should left the line that gave credit to the original owner...tsk tsk...you make him mad!

thame^
01-26-2008, 06:55 PM
I can't say I appreciate these 'remakes' when all references to the tracker it was originally created for have been removed, along with the single line of credit I had left at the bottom of the file. If you're going to rip off my script, at least have the common courtesy of giving (and leaving) credit where credit is due.

pandabear
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
This is disgusting. Taking someone elses work, and ripping it off to make your own script. Not to mention it always works better when you start from scratch rather than rip another sites script off, and try change all the links to the site you want it for. :/

Cruel
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
This is disgusting. Taking someone elses work, and ripping it off to make your own script. Not to mention it always works better when you start from scratch rather than rip another sites script off, and try change all the links to the site you want it for. :/

You fileshare and think you have any saying about this?

I'll listen to what Thame think is right, the line at the bottom is left. It's an awesome script.
If he doesn't want me to give it to people that asks, I will not. It's that simple.
But I will always remake it for personal use of any tracker I'm using. Cause it has everything I ever needed.

monk3y
01-27-2008, 12:14 AM
no need to get angry, nobody said anything about ripping off someone's script. all i wanna know is if someone has a similar scripts to the sites i've mentioned.

SaRkAsM
01-27-2008, 01:48 AM

lmfao... do you not fileshare aka torrent ?? if so you are ripping the work of scene and they ripping the work of the movie makers and what not.

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:00 AM

Guess you shouldn't fileshare then should we.:noes::whistling I don't think he was suggesting that.

Hey
01-27-2008, 02:30 AM
WTF are you guys blabbering about? (guys = grimms and sarkasm) you guys are retarded. yes we do fileshare and we do put the NAMES of the groups at the end of the files, DONT WE? or are we that retarded to put our own names?

i support thame^ on this. You take his script for other sites is fine, but leave credit for him where its due. Otherwise you can fuck off and you wont get any future updates WHATSOEVER!! and i will see to it personally.

pandabear
01-27-2008, 02:51 AM
Well i clearly poorly expressed my ideas. What i meant was based on what thame said, that these remakes didn't have credit put in. And that was disgusting to rip a script made specifically for one site, without consulting the person, and make it into another site. But my main point was actually that your better off making a script from scratch.