PDA

View Full Version : If Saddam's Sons Are Shown On Tv...

hypoluxa3k
07-29-2003, 08:36 PM
...then i want to see the dead victims of the 9/11 attacks cos i don't think there were any.

fair deal?

3rd gen noob
07-29-2003, 08:41 PM
this is more controversial than most...

good work...:P

Mr. Blunt
07-29-2003, 08:42 PM
I hear ya on that one. I think thats a fair deal.

J'Pol
07-29-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@29 July 2003 - 21:36
...then i want to see the dead victims of the 9/11 attacks cos i don't think there were any.

fair deal?
You are a trolling, insensitive half-wit and should be ashamed of yourself.

How exactly would that help anyone accept that one of the most tyrannical oppressive regimes in the world was being destroyed. The people of Iraq need to know that these torturing, murdering rapist bastards cannot come back to make their lives a misery again.

What exactly did the victims of that terrorist attack do that the people of America, or anywhere else, need to know that they won't be back.

I do not agree that anyone's corpse should have to be shown on television. I do not think it should have to be done. However what you hope to achieve by this thread escapes me.

There has been a lot of crap posted on this board. This is without question the worst.

DarkBlizzard
07-29-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@29 July 2003 - 15:36

fair deal?
They did show them on TV you retard! I was watching TV on 9-11 and the next few months to see what all happened and i saw plenty of bloody or dead people. And there's already prove that 9-11 happened because the freaking building fell down ON TV and all the people ran away and some died ON TV. And they showed the explosions of the planes....i saw one of the planes go in the building and the explosion ripped out the other side. And some people even jumped out of the buildings because there office was burning. And there is a big spot where the buildings were....which also is prove.

The reason they put the pictures and videos on TV of the husien brothers are because some people might not think they are dead unless they can see for themselfs. Also so the Iraq's could see...and also... Reporters are with ALL of the soldiers. The reporters get to see it all.

J'Pol
07-29-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlizzard+29 July 2003 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkBlizzard @ 29 July 2003 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypoluxa3k@29 July 2003 - 15:36
...then i want to see the dead victims of the 9/11 attacks cos i don&#39;t think there were any.

fair deal?
They did show them on TV you retard&#33; I was watching TV on 9-11 and the next few months to see what all happened and i saw plenty of bloody or dead people. And there&#39;s already prove that 9-11 happened because the freaking building fell down ON TV and all the people ran away and some died ON TV. And they showed the explosions of the planes....i saw one of the planes go in the building and the explosion ripped out the other side. And some people even jumped out of the buildings because there office was burning. And there is a big spot where the buildings were....which also is prove.

The reason they put the pictures and videos on TV of the husien brothers are because some people might not think they are dead unless they can see for themselfs. Also so the Iraq&#39;s could see...and also... Reporters are with ALL of the soldiers. The reporters get to see it all. [/b][/quote]
Good Post.

Well said.

DarkBlizzard
07-29-2003, 08:54 PM
The US Government said today that there could be another attack in... Austrilia, The UK, Italy, and the United States East Coast. If these attacks happen they will have 5 terrorists in each plane. If this event happens somewhere in Europe i can guarntee you that the US will gain MANY MANY allies.

hypoluxa3k
07-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@29 July 2003 - 20:51
Reporters are with ALL of the soldiers. The reporters get to see it all.
bollocks, the bodies were taken away before photographers got on the scene.
so we only have US&#39;s word that the brothers are dead.

we only have US&#39;s word that there were terrorists on those planes.

btw what does trolling mean? :huh:
if i knew what it meant i would try to ignore doing it. ;)
thanks in advance.

hypoluxa3k
07-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@29 July 2003 - 20:54
The US Government said today that there could be another attack in... Austrilia, The UK, Italy, and the United States East Coast. If these attacks happen they will have 5 terrorists in each plane. If this event happens somewhere in Europe i can guarntee you that the US will gain MANY MANY allies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"gain many allies"
no shit. and good timing too since people are just getting back to a normal life.
another dose of fear.

i&#39;ve read this crap all before, to me it&#39;s all blah blah blah

and if they know these attacks are gonna happen, why cn&#39;t they stop it, with their super duper fuckin fbi pricks?

Ron
07-29-2003, 09:11 PM
You know hypo, it&#39;s <s>idiots morons assholes</s> pricks like yourself that give muslems a bad name. <_<

DarkBlizzard
07-29-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Ron@29 July 2003 - 16:11
You know hypo, it&#39;s <s>idiots morons assholes</s> pricks like yourself that give muslems a bad name. <_<
haha LMFAO&#33; that was pretty funny

Bender
07-29-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ron@29 July 2003 - 23:11
You know hypo, it&#39;s <s>idiots morons assholes</s> pricks like yourself that give muslems a bad name.&nbsp; <_<
I second that.

Please, hypoluxa3k, take a dictionary and look up the word "trolling". <_<