PDA

View Full Version : I cant access my Revtt account.

eurovox
01-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Hi its been a week or so since i cant access my revtt account. When i go on there site i get a error page.
Can someone check if my account is still active or has it been disabled i cant even access there irc.
If there is any one from revtt staff who can help me out.

Thank you for any help.

That1Guy
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Not unless you have a link to profile. Im a PU and it doesnt allow me to browse the user list.

cristina1
01-24-2008, 12:53 AM
if you get an error page your acc is gone most likely

sleepyy
01-24-2008, 12:56 AM
irc.Sitesnamehere.net #help

eurovox
01-24-2008, 01:17 AM
I am a pu there, I have never traded or cheated i have a very good ratio and regularly use the account so im confused why my account could be cancelled.

sleepyy
01-24-2008, 01:27 AM
I am a pu there, I have never traded or cheated i have a very good ratio and regularly use the account so im confused why my account could be cancelled.

Speak to a staff member there because you have more than just a little problem and nobody else besides them can help you.

I left you the irc channel and server you don't need an invite to join that area of their irc.

lukekenny
01-24-2008, 06:59 AM
The staff aren't very helpful there....I had a very bad experience when my account had got disabled because of a high ratio. I tried explaining that the ratio was the result of the donation that I had made during the double up period but they simply kicked me out....So I am really doubtful if talking to staff on the IRC would be of any use....Anyways good luck though....

Horatiu
01-24-2008, 07:12 AM
The staff aren't very helpful there....I had a very bad experience when my account had got disabled because of a high ratio. I tried explaining that the ratio was the result of the donation that I had made during the double up period but they simply kicked me out....So I am really doubtful if talking to staff on the IRC would be of any use....Anyways good luck though....

Maybe you should have donated more.

grimms
01-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Sounds like you got banned for either inviting a cheater, being a cheater, or scamming your own ratio. Gotta play by the rules like everyone else. I would suggest getting in touch with staff in the irc channel.

lukekenny
01-24-2008, 07:25 AM

:D They have been very donation hungry of late....wonder where all the money goes????

grimms
01-24-2008, 07:33 AM

:D They have been very donation hungry of late....wonder where all the money goes????

To server costs and upkeeping the site. You try dedicating the majority of your free time to keep up a site without getting paid. Remember Donations keep trackers liek the ones me and YOU like alive.;):whistling

disconny
01-24-2008, 08:48 AM

prostitutes and gambling

Morbo
01-25-2008, 04:18 AM
lol, RevoluionTT is always donation hungry. A lot more goes in than goes out. And from all accounts, the quality in staff isn't what it used to be. I used to be VERY active there, for a long time, and now i do little more than leech. Hardly even that, any more. Ive got a good buffer, due to seedbox for a while, and im just slowly etching away at it with my crappy DSL.

But, back to the point. yes, they are always on a donation drive. That thing with the Euros conversion is just another way to make more money. Their server bill isnt as big as they like to tell you it is.

Gold lining, anybody ?

zhaokuangyin
01-25-2008, 06:43 AM
I have two acc.so hope you find it,friend

Horatiu
01-25-2008, 06:44 AM

Why not more?

krisil
01-25-2008, 06:55 AM
wow.... look at the way people blatantly admitting that they have multiple accounts on a tracker .

predateur
01-25-2008, 07:16 AM

:O

Ghost+Rider
01-25-2008, 09:27 AM
prostitutes and gambling

:whistling:whistling:lol:

Dark Archon
01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
what error are you getting?