PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice K-lite Skinz

shn
07-29-2003, 08:58 PM
I found some nice looking skinz that look way better than the skinz at www.kazaa-skins.com/. These skinz look a lot more professional and have that fresh candy coated look. And to those of you that dont skin your kazaa.................................who cares! :lol:. Dont post anything negative please. :P

here is a better theme site for those who dont know already

www.skinbase.org/kazaa_top.php (http://www.skinbase.org/kazaa_top.php)

Izagaia
07-29-2003, 09:06 PM
I think the "XP-craze" is finally catching on and is inspiring more designs that look as if they have the operating system in mind. B)

I think a majority of them look pretty damn cool, myself. I just wish I could find one to go with my desktop theme.

Illuminati
07-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Finally found it yourself then? :lol:

SkinBase recently had a competition for the best-looking Kazaa skin - That's why there's a lot of high-quality skins there.

My recommendation - EpicBlue OIS. This is one of the few which I find looks good outside of my design preferences of Brushed Steel or OSX-look. Not only that, it was crowned the Grand Prize Winner of the competition :D

shn
07-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@29 July 2003 - 15:10
Finally found it yourself then? :lol:

SkinBase recently had a competition for the best-looking Kazaa skin - That's why there's a lot of high-quality skins there.

My recommendation - EpicBlue OIS. This is one of the few which I find looks good outside of my design preferences of Brushed Steel or OSX-look. Not only that, it was crowned the Grand Prize Winner of the competition :D
lol..............thats the one Im using now EpicBlue OIS. It looks really good and cleancut.

dmorgan89
07-29-2003, 09:29 PM
i use epic blue too. also try green sleek and 3d kazaa.

adam_tomlinson
07-29-2003, 09:36 PM
it would be good to get a modified one of these for the default k-lite theme.

dmorgan89
07-29-2003, 09:36 PM
i've heard this request a million times. i wish someone would just make one.

Amarjit
07-30-2003, 11:45 AM
I have used EpicBlue for a while as well, does anyone have the cool logo from this screenshot?:

http://www.skinbase.org/files/shots/1-EpicBlueOIS.jpg