whats your upspeed?

KSA
01-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Not that much..

200kbps maximum

sokrates
01-24-2008, 04:26 PM
What happened to your sct-acc?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-midnight-giveaway-251373
200 KByte/s or 200 kbit/s ?

fatcat69
01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
good luck probably near impossible to get one..... although I did

Impossible to get one?!:lol: At xmas all power users got invites. There has to be atleast 2000 invites out there if not more.

irnbru
01-24-2008, 04:54 PM

Impossible to get one?!:lol: At xmas all power users got invites. There has to be atleast 2000 invites out there if not more.do you see many invite giveaway threads here?:lol:

YoYoY
01-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Impossible to get one?!:lol: At xmas all power users got invites. There has to be atleast 2000 invites out there if not more.do you see many invite giveaway threads here?:lol:

Of course you won't see giveaways cause people who have invite are waiting till the site becomes more rare so they can trade :)

aysomc
01-24-2008, 05:02 PM
do you see many invite giveaway threads here?:lol:

Of course you won't see giveaways cause people who have invite are waiting till the site becomes more rare so they can trade :)

thats not my reason, i just dont want to give it to someone i dont know or a trader. there are people who give theirs away from time to time here, just gotta get lucky and 9 times out of 10 it helps a lot to be active and to not be a trader.

grimms
01-24-2008, 05:26 PM

Impossible to get one?!:lol: At xmas all power users got invites. There has to be atleast 2000 invites out there if not more.

What sucks for me is that i became a PU the very next day.:(

KSA
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-midnight-giveaway-251373

They disabled me while i still got 2 invites left, also i had invited more than 5 ppl from here @ that time, not to mention those i invited outside FST, saying i was selling my invites!!! heh.

I spent around 1000 euro to that tracker, buying invites and upload credit for my self, and they thanked me with a disabled account, by giving a stupid excuses and spread lies, they didn't even gave me the chance to access the IRC to ask why!

Of course to gain more money, but i won't pay them a penny ... not anymore.

The thing which i consider it more funnier is that i asked for a single invite from some of those i had invited b4, none of them accept to spare me one, in fact some of them were questioning me like if i was a god damn criminal!!

Huh ... way to go n00bs :dry:

_coder_
01-24-2008, 07:27 PM

They disabled me while i still got 2 invites left, also i had invited more than 5 ppl from here @ that time, not to mention those i invited outside FST, saying i was selling my invites!!! heh.

I spent around 1000 euro to that tracker, buying invites and upload credit for my self, and they thanked me with a disabled account, by giving a stupid excuses and spread lies, they didn't even gave me the chance to access the IRC to ask why!

The thing which i consider it more funnier is that i asked for a single invite from some of those i had invited b4, none of them accept to spare me one, in fact some of them were questioning me like if i was a god damn criminal!!

And you still want to get back in ScT after what they did...tut

grimms
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM
do you see many invite giveaway threads here?:lol:

Of course you would it's against their rules. ScT does not allow public giveaway's of their invites.:whistling

KSA
01-24-2008, 08:06 PM

And you still want to get back in ScT after what they did...tut

Well, i was usually leeching their stuff, so i can seed @ some other trackers, with keeping a fair ratio of my self there @ ScT, TL is good but it's not good enough 4 me, that's why i would like to join the tracker again.

I am not explaining anything to anyone anymore :\