PDA

View Full Version : the best frozen pizza

snowultra
01-24-2008, 02:16 PM
if you eat alot of frozen pizza, what is your favorite. considering price, and taste.

mine is pizzera uno, its a regional pizza joint that sells pizza in grocery stores.

Smith
01-24-2008, 02:46 PM
To be honest, I have never had much luck finding a good frozen pizza. McCain makes shit tasting products...so if anyone could recommend me one (I can find in canada), that would be wicked.

tesco
01-25-2008, 12:54 AM
To be honest, I have never had much luck finding a good frozen pizza. McCain makes shit tasting products...so if anyone could recommend me one (I can find in canada), that would be wicked.There is no good frozen pizza. Period.

chalice
01-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Buy a pizza orf of Dominoes.

Freeze the fucker.

Hey presto.

Evil_Monkey
01-25-2008, 01:18 AM

Freeze the fucker.

Hey presto.

nice...
that and pizza hut or atleast when they used to have those cheesy bites
never preheat that shit

Old Geezer
01-25-2008, 01:26 AM

Freeze the fucker.

Hey presto.

Don't understand why the mods keep removing my posts when they let a word like this and others worse than this go by all the time. Not that I am offended.

chalice
01-25-2008, 01:29 AM
I don't understand either Geezer.

Have you had posts removed?

Or are you just being a twat because I was gently ribbing you last night?

Old Geezer
01-25-2008, 01:44 AM

My cunt apple and the Anteater trying to get it on was removed. BTW somebody posted the apple pic here and that is how I got it. Oh well I will continue to visit here as long as I am allowed to.

chalice
01-25-2008, 01:53 AM

My cunt apple and the Anteater trying to get it on was removed. BTW somebody posted the apple pic here and that is how I got it. Oh well I will continue to visit here as long as I am allowed to.

Sorry I missed that probable masterpiece.

I really don't want to enter into an argument with you.

So please take this sincerely well-meant advice...

Chill the fuck out like.

manker
01-25-2008, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure what I'm loling at - the guy whinging that 'My cunt apple and the Anteater trying to get it on was removed', or chalice's retort.

Both, must be.

manker
01-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Now it's just the former.

chalice, fella, I really liked the 'Sorry, I missed that probable masterpiece' but it's completely trumped by the sheer wtfness engendered by the words; my cunt apple and the anteater trying to get it on.

S!X
01-25-2008, 02:16 AM
kraft delicio isn't bad

chalice
01-25-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm not sure what I'm loling at - the guy whinging that 'My cunt apple and the Anteater trying to get it on was removed', or chalice's retort.

Both, must be.

Thought about putting 'you cunt apple' as an addendum but I didn't want him to swallow his false teeth.

dsa16
01-25-2008, 03:54 AM
if you eat alot of frozen pizza, what is your favorite. considering price, and taste.

mine is pizzera uno, its a regional pizza joint that sells pizza in grocery stores.

Being a midwesterner myself, Ive had unos but my favorite has to be the new tombstone garlic beard pizza.

enoughfakefiles
01-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Isn't it better to cook them :unsure:

thebazzla
01-25-2008, 09:31 PM
i have to put my hand up and say i have never had a pizza in my life how sad is that

Old Geezer
01-26-2008, 12:48 AM

Both, must be.

Thought about putting 'you cunt apple' as an addendum but I didn't want him to swallow his false teeth.

I have all my dam teeth you young Whippersnapper. Fucking Wippersnapper. THere I used a no no word. I probably will be booted out. THe F word seems to be your favorite word. Very limited vocabulary. Get your

chalice
01-26-2008, 12:51 AM

I have all my dam teeth you young Whippersnapper. Fucking Wippersnapper. THere I used a no no word. I probably will be booted out. THe F word seems to be your favorite word. Very limited vocabulary. Get your

:O

You won't be booted out mate.

You will be welcomed into the bosom of our family.

Now you're starting to get the hang of it.

:)

chalice
01-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh, and my vocabulary is about as limited as your wrinkles.

Biggles
01-26-2008, 01:05 AM
The rules are simple

1) No racistisms

2) No badly packed kebabs

3) No actual pron (i.e. the humpy bits - apple and anteater might have been borderline don't know didn't see it)

4) No attempted grooming of Barbie

5) No spamming (unless it is funny to so do)

Other than that the world is your oyster (as long as you don't post pictures of yourself pleasuring one)

There are probably actual rules like but I have never found/read them :dabs:

chalice
01-26-2008, 01:07 AM
The rules are simple

1) No racistisms

2) No badly packed kebabs

3) No actual pron (i.e. the humpy bits - apple and anteater might have been borderline don't know didn't see it)

4) No attempted grooming of Barbie

5) No spamming (unless it is funny to so do)

Other than that the world is your oyster (as long as you don't post pictures of yourself pleasuring one)

There are probably actual rules like but I have never found/read them :dabs:

Don't forget about the cunt apples getting it on with anteaters. Les.

Old Geezer
01-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Is this ok?

chalice
01-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Dandy.

Old Geezer
01-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Dandy.

Dam. I'm beginning to like you.

chalice
01-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Dandy.

Dam. I'm beginning to like you.

What's not to like?

Apart from everything.

S!X
01-26-2008, 10:09 AM
i have to put my hand up and say i have never had a pizza in my life how sad is that

you're shitting me :huh:

thebazzla
01-26-2008, 10:46 AM

you're shitting me :huh:no never had one i am very fussy what i eat :)

S!X
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
you're shitting me :huh:no never had one i am very fussy what i eat :)

You're missing out big time :cry:

thebazzla
01-26-2008, 10:52 AM
you are correct i might break a habit of a lifetime and actually buy 1 :)

baseketball35
03-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Did anyone see the frozen pizza taste test done by aol? They had this brand there called Pelle Fresco that looks really good. It was my first time hearing about this pizza and it was ranked amongst the highest in the category. Has anyone ever tired this brand?

Qlix
03-10-2008, 06:51 PM
There is no such thing as a good frozen pizza, sorry man.

thebazzla
03-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Did anyone see the frozen pizza taste test done by aol? They had this brand there called Pelle Fresco that looks really good. It was my first time hearing about this pizza and it was ranked amongst the highest in the category. Has anyone ever tired this brand?:noes:

tesco
03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Dr. Oetker "Ultimate Spicy Pepperoni"
http://www.oetker.ca/en/product/frozen/casa-di-mama/17301

Just had this a few weeks ago and it was quite good. :happy:

beaverchimp
03-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Yep, Dr Oetker - any of the Ristorante pizza's are the closest to being authentic-ish-maybe i've had. They're proper nice.

trackrider
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
All frozen pizza taste like cardboard :( I buy the stuff and make my own if I don't go by the Pizza Hut :w00t: for my pizza fix