PDA

View Full Version : Lol Read This

sum_sicko
07-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Early Retirement

Due to the current financial situation management has decided to implement a scheme to put all workers over 30 on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retirement Aged Personnel Early)

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help AFTer retirement). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (SCheme for Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED only once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can apply to get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependant or Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retires Personnel Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the management

Persons staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of SHIT it gives its staff. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT please bring this to the attention of your Manager. He has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

damn did i piss myself readin this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
07-30-2003, 07:39 AM
bwhahahahaahaha :lol: :lol:

RIPPERX21
07-30-2003, 08:01 AM
nice! bwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa

Paul_NFFC
07-31-2003, 11:10 PM
:lol: thats some funny shit man

Illuminati
07-31-2003, 11:16 PM
<Muffled laugh under Illuminati&#39;s cold exterior>

There&#39;s another family of jokes like it called &#39;MYASS&#39; - They&#39;re mainly good but this one takes the biscuit in that it&#39;s a whole site about MYASS :D

http://www.anticorp.com/myass/qna.htm

KTO
08-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by sum_sicko@29 July 2003 - 21:44
Early Retirement

Due to the current financial situation management has decided to implement a scheme to put all workers over 30 on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retirement Aged Personnel Early)

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help AFTer retirement). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (SCheme for Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED only once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can apply to get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependant or Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retires Personnel Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the management

Persons staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of SHIT it gives its staff. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT please bring this to the attention of your Manager. He has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

damn did i piss myself readin this :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
:huh: :P :D :lol: ;) :o :lol: HELLO SUM_SICKO (A.K.A MY BROTHER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (JOHNY ANAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;) mmmwwaaaahhhaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :angry: :( <_< :rolleyes: B) :w00t:

Sparkle1984
08-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Early Retirement

damn did i piss myself readin this&nbsp; &nbsp;

I like that. :D They have a copy of that notice pinned up in the office where my Mum works, just as a joke of course&#33;&#33;