PDA

View Full Version : Find this...and you are a God.

fatcat69
01-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Looking for something...needs to be a group release please...not ghetto fabulous.
http://www.craptastic.com/goo/crappy-tummy1024.jpg

How its Made seasons 1-9.

I dont want the avi collections on the numerous tv sites...im specifically looking for the scene release of these or atleast a majority of the episodes...if in hr or hd...ill settle for non scene...PM me if you know where...do not post it here.

Thanks guys.

feel free to spam.:lol:

SAM
01-24-2008, 08:14 PM
i dunno , but you know this impossible to find :)

SenorBubbz
01-24-2008, 09:05 PM
If you can't find it then I have no hope

WarrenBuffet
01-24-2008, 09:08 PM
im on the case

tbh i don't know why you can't settle for dl'ing packs form a tv site

DKre8ive1
01-24-2008, 09:12 PM
I think they are only on season 8 at the moment if tv.com is right. :unsure:

http://www.tv.com/how-its-made/show/62059/episode_listings.html?season=8&tag=nav_bar;8

If I find anything I will let you know. ;)

fatcat69
01-24-2008, 09:14 PM
im on the case

tbh i don't know why you can't settle for dl'ing packs form a tv site

Bc quality is not that good on most of them. Plus I would like to share this wonderful collection with a few sites I upload for...that way everyone can enjoy it. As if you are a guy, and dont like this show...then you arent a guy.:lol:

I think they are only on season 8 at the moment if tv.com is right. :unsure:

http://www.tv.com/how-its-made/show/62059/episode_listings.html?season=8&tag=nav_bar;8

If I find anything I will let you know. ;)

One site has season 9 complete lol. maybe just mislabeled...

but thanks for looking everyone...i appreciate it. I have searched everywhere I am and a few other places...so if you know me from a site and know which sites Im on...then its not there lol

G-Force
01-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I had a search but had no luck mate.

grimms
01-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Couldn't find it as well.

Vercors
01-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Most of them are on bitspyder

Why editing your post saying such a thing, while you said you had found them all on bitmetv? :huh:

aysomc
01-24-2008, 10:05 PM
not having too much luck with this one. i found a couple scene releases on revtt/sct. of course if you feel like settling bmtv has the full seasons 1-9 in xvid. :(

grimms
01-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Most of them are on

Why editing your post saying such a thing, while you said you had found? :huh:

If you read his post he did not want the tracker mentioned which i didn't read at first and he also stated he did not want the collection in avi which on that tracker it is.:dry:

My apologies fat.

fatcat69
01-24-2008, 10:17 PM
not having too much luck with this one. i found a couple scene releases on revtt/sct. of course if you feel like settling bmtv has the full seasons 1-9 in xvid. :(

Yup im having no luck. I rarely ask for help but I was hoping for the complete collection scene release,

Looks like Ill go with the avi boxsets

Kflint...close it

Thanks everyone.

Detale
01-24-2008, 10:40 PM
http://binsearch.info/?q=How+its+Made&max=50&adv_age=&server=

Bunch of episodes here but its NZB

bigdaddykane
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
good luck fatcats i hope you find em cause all i could find was 2 episodes on hd lol not full seasons.

slimdogp
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Season 1 started in 2001, alot of stuff wasn't widescreen OR hd at that time. Plus, I think only the first seasons are out on DVD.

Take the full packs on bmtv :)

Saroman
01-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Its not aired on HD so i dont think theres any chance of u getting HDTV Rips for that..

DVDRips are the best option for you.. I have downloaded all 7 seven season till date :D

Also 8th one is being aired so i am waiting for it to get completed..

I downloaded it from RS ;) Hassle free

Cheffy
01-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Could have sworn i just saw a pack of this released somewhere. But cant for the love of me find it again. Ill keep looking.

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Could have sworn i just saw a pack of this released somewhere. But cant for the love of me find it again. Ill keep looking.

Ya I thought so too, until I looked on everysite and couldnt find it :lol:

Dont have rs :( Im not giving up, Ill find em somewhere:happy: and when I do ill up them to every site around lol

b-69 exclusive :lol:

Something Else
01-25-2008, 12:06 PM
I found em in good quality. Oh sorry you wanted crappy scene release quality, never mind. :dabs:

Dark Archon
01-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Looking for something...needs to be a group release please...not ghetto fabulous.

How its Made seasons 1-9.

I dont want the avi collections on the numerous tv sites...im specifically looking for the scene release of these or atleast a majority of the episodes...if in hr or hd...ill settle for non scene...PM me if you know where...do not post it here.

Thanks guys.

feel free to spam.:lol:

found it on WBB, rs links though. i have rs accs pm me if u need to borrow one.