PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need of a TheVault Invite

moffe
01-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi FST! I would like to ask for a spare invite for TheVault!
I applied for a giveaway, but however I did sadly not win this :pinch:

The reason for needing this invite, is solely that I very much would like to get my hands on a good source for some financial related material as i am studying my masters in financial management. From what i have seen and heard, this is the place for such releases! I have plenty of other sites for regular material and will not disappoint the person who would be kind enough to give me a helping hand.

If any requirements are made for having the invite, I shall try to fulfill them! As well as any needed ratio / speed / vouch etc. needed, I shall supply them gladly.

Many regards and thanks for reading :naughty:

PS. No I am not looking to trade for an invite!!

tovik
01-25-2008, 08:28 PM
why don't you try this thread?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-thevault-272007

Enlightened
01-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Ooops ! he was a couple of cllicks faster than I.......LOL

Did U try a couple of doors down here, this guy is giving it for FREE !!, Good luck....

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-thevault-272007

moffe
01-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the input, however that giveaway is for an account, I am on the other hand only looking for an invite - but thanks for the effort :)

bikernin
01-25-2008, 09:22 PM
tell me what exactly you need and show me some proofs. if im satisfied ill send you an invite by sunday

ceasar
01-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Pm me with the answers on this and I might help you ;)

1) First Name / Age / Location / Gender / 3 words that describe you.

2) Your personal goals, your reason for joining, what is it that you are searching for here, what business means to you... just introduce yourself (be honest, lengthy and detailed (not just one sentence, use several lines) - this is THE MOST IMPORTANT section).

3) How fast is your download and upload speed in kbit/s? / List all torrent trackers you are a member of along with your user name and current ratios.

4) How does one calculate the ratio? / What is a fair ratio? / How many days or weeks do you have to fix a bad ratio before you run into problems *at this tracker*? (see rules/FAQ) (hint: if you can't upload enough you can fix your ratio by donating to the site too, using PayPal)

5) Where and how EXACTLY did you find out about the site? (answer this in full detail, "Google" is not good enough!)

6) Do you plan on participating in the Forums? / Do you plan to hang out in the IRC channel?

7) What specific content can you upload to the tracker? / Which file formats are banned?

8) Do or did you invest in books and/or other products to improve your mindset, business, financial well-being, etc.? What kind and how often?

9) Please explain why you will never leak our torrents to other trackers and what happens if you do so.

10) What is your email address?

pone44
01-26-2008, 06:27 AM
think u have 2 go 2 irc...?

ceasar
01-31-2008, 07:06 AM
No, but I posted this stuff from questionnaire to see if he really wants it. If he does - he'll answer and if I like answers I will invite him.

bikernin
01-31-2008, 07:20 AM
so much for being desperate..
he hasnt bothered to reply. if he got his invite he should have atleast closed this thread