PDA

View Full Version : Need FSC admin help

John1988
01-25-2008, 08:26 PM
today my 2 emails got hacked and there my SCT,elektronik,NB and now seems my FSC acc is in danger
thnx for admin help i got SCT and elektronik back
i hope FSC admins will help me too
plz admins help me:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

spark
01-25-2008, 08:30 PM
pm them instead of this meaningless thread!

aysomc
01-25-2008, 08:31 PM
yea, pm DV8type or DKre8ive1. both use these forums fairly frequently.

John1988
01-25-2008, 08:39 PM
PM'ed i hope they will help me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

fOrUmAs
01-25-2008, 08:40 PM
dont worry they will help u for sure:)

btw how did u found that your email was hacked?

thx

John1988
01-25-2008, 08:45 PM
today as usually tried to check my mail
but suddenly it started to say that pass is wrong and as all users tried to recover password of email but it said acc details sent to secondary email that u entered during registratio but the problem is that i dont use secondary email on all my emails
so its easy to figure out that it was hacked and that asshole is trying to get all my acc's which i registered with those emails

fOrUmAs
01-25-2008, 08:59 PM
today as usually tried to check my mail
but suddenly it started to say that pass is wrong and as all users tried to recover password of email but it said acc details sent to secondary email that u entered during registratio but the problem is that i dont use secondary email on all my emails
so its easy to figure out that it was hacked and that asshole is trying to get all my acc's which i registered with those emails

thx for this info

also i dont no if this have something to do with your email but i have read on TTi news that Efterfesten.com's mail is hacked so everyone who have used they email should change password.

Actatoi
01-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Probably someone you know or someone involved closely to you in the BT world. So take a good look at who might possibly have done it. I don't think any cracker would try and get into your e-mail just for some bt trackers. They've bigger goals.

John1988
01-25-2008, 09:35 PM
if any of FSC members read it plz PM DV8type or DKre8ive1 on site to come and help me it is really urgent!!!!!

mrnobody
01-25-2008, 09:50 PM
if u already pm'ed them on the site, no need to spam their inbox.

They will check when they have time, i think that's obvious.

so be patience!

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
http://opera.oslocity.org/caps/capslock.jpg

lol id laugh so hard if that was the problem...but dont think it is...good luck.

John1988
01-25-2008, 10:09 PM
omg what is happenig on my pc lost my access again to sct and elektronik and my new just created email :angry:

aysomc
01-26-2008, 12:00 AM
keylogger maybe? id format my shit if it kept happening.

PRINCE
01-26-2008, 12:04 AM
omg what is happenig on my pc lost my access again to sct and elektronik and my new just created email :angry:
ohh my god
again you lost this sites
man you have big problem
i think you must setup new window
and ask again staff may be help you again
i hope you get solve this problem
GL

napster5
01-26-2008, 12:23 AM
ohh my god
again you lost this sites
man you have big problem
i think you must setup new window
and ask again staff may be help you again
i hope you get solve this problem
GL

i agree with u , u must setup new window

i hope u get ur acounts back john

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 12:31 AM
holy shit john? change your IP quick!

Tokeman
01-26-2008, 01:25 AM
if this is not your first time with this problem, FORMAT. Its obviously something more then just some one having your password. Probably a keylogger or a trojan as stated above.
Better safe then sorry.
Change all passwords AFTER the format.

stitched
01-26-2008, 04:18 AM

lol id laugh so hard if that was the problem...but dont think it is...good luck.

how would you know what is and what is not is his problem.....dont over do it buddy,you are grabbing my attention.:frusty:

broomhead
01-26-2008, 04:38 AM

ROFL that made me laugh so hard

stitched
01-26-2008, 04:47 AM

thats just pure spam...was unnecessary just like my posts in this thread....to top it all off the guy was sad after having lost his account and there was no need for lol'ing at him

DKre8ive1
01-26-2008, 05:15 AM
PM your user name and I will see whats up but I find it disturbing that after I have made this post-> http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-exactly-account-stolen-271598/page2 I see this thread pop up.

And another thing I find disturbing is how this type of things only happen when our celebrations are going on, but it be any other time no complaints are heard of.

To any user in the future I give you this suggestion don't make a post about your problem instead look at the community reps section and pm one of the staff with your troubles and I am sure you will get a response.

Since this type of posts seem like posts that are begging for forgiveness and they want to use other posters responses as ammo in getting there accounts back.

I am sorry if I been to harsh but its the way I think when out of the whole year its only at this time that this kind of threads pop up.

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 05:20 AM

thats just pure spam...was unnecessary just like my posts in this thread....to top it all off the guy was sad after having lost his account and there was no need for lol'ing at him

Oh stop being such a whinner...read below the picture kid before you go all defensive. If you cant take a little humor to lighten the mood then you take torrenting and forums too seriously. I wished him luck, theres nothing I can do but that.:lol:

Anywho posting a thread like this doesnt solve anything, as Spark said, pm'ing the admins is the best bet.

DONT change your IP though. Bc that is a crucial way of proving who you are to the admins. If you show them you have the IP that the account was orig created and the orig email...you should be a'ok

DKre8ive1
01-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Ok it looks like we are looking into it and will give you an answer when its available.

trikster
01-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Progamer when will you learn and stop trading?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question :happy:

John1988
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Ok it looks like we are looking into it and will give you an answer when its available.

ok will wait for answer

trikster this was not trade this really happend and if you say this was trade how can i lose the fuckin mail after couple hours from registration and again was unable access the sites huh? so dont make fuckin bullshit posts

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 06:40 PM
ok will wait for answer

trikster this was not trade this really happend and if you say this was trade how can i lose the fuckin mail after couple hours from registration and again was unable access the sites huh? so dont make fuckin bullshit posts

Godammit stop accusing John for trading :angry:...why can't he be genuinely invited into FSC for being trustworthy or honest?

John1988
01-26-2008, 07:07 PM
thnx for support buddy:)
some good news managed to get sct back:happy:elektronik too:happy:
NB and FSC left:unsure:

trikster
01-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Godammit stop accusing John for trading :angry:...why can't he be genuinely invited into FSC for being trustworthy or honest?
Maybe thats why :unsure:
http://i31.tinypic.com/2wntnif.png

spark
01-27-2008, 09:25 AM

:frusty:

John1988
01-27-2008, 03:22 PM
that doesnt mean nothing just was asked by friend trade his PT acc
btw i think they are trying to get me look as hardcore trader but guys there is abig problem i quited trading so you are jealous that you wont never be invited by the site admin haha losers

Presto
01-27-2008, 03:39 PM
You sure are a nice guy. Btw. how many banned ScT accounts do you have in total?

John1988
01-27-2008, 03:43 PM
You sure are a nice guy. Btw. how many banned ScT accounts do you have in total?

banned? none
this was really of topic

Presto
01-27-2008, 03:46 PM
It isn't my problem really, so I won't bother anymore. You can have as many accounts as you want, just too bad about all the people you let down. You are only lying to yourself at the moment. I really hope you aint that full of crap in real life though.

ceasar
01-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Last time it happened to me and I lost most of my accounts through the mail hacked, I started from getting antiviruses and antitroyan software and checking the whole system first, actually I got like 4-5 different programs from the best manufacturers, and found some tracking cookies in Firefox, since then I have 24-7 AV protection enforced and no more problems :)
Hope you'll fix your system, but before you do so, don't try to log in any accounts, probably the "Big Brother" is still watching ya :naughty:

F3n1x
01-27-2008, 03:47 PM
if isn't first time so format your hard drive and install again all, maybe you have a keylogger like already said, nowadays they put in hidden install and after they have all :s

hope you recover all.

fOrUmAs
01-27-2008, 03:51 PM
It isn't my problem really, so I won't bother anymore. You can have as many accounts as you want, just too bad about all the people you let down. You are only lying to yourself at the moment. I really hope you aint that full of crap in real life though.

why didint u stop at *It isn't my problem really* ??

and please bother us ;)

John1988
01-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Last time it happened to me and I lost most of my accounts through the mail hacked, I started from getting antiviruses and antitroyan software and checking the whole system first, actually I got like 4-5 different programs from the best manufacturers, and found some tracking cookies in Firefox, since then I have 24-7 AV protection enforced and no more problems :)
Hope you'll fix your system, but before you do so, don't try to log in any accounts, probably the "Big Brother" is still watching ya :naughty:
i allready fixed my system and increased pass with ascii code 63 number,letter,special symbols passes :)
yes i had firefox too seems it is very good for keylogers to fit :(
i hope i will get rest of my acc's

if isn't first time so format your hard drive and install again all, maybe you have a keylogger like already said, nowadays they put in hidden install and after they have all :s

hope you recover all.

thnx man i hope too:happy:

EDIT: got my NB back:yahoo: only FSC left:(:cry:

psxcite
02-10-2008, 06:01 AM
How did a trader like you get on FSC? Normally I wouldn't comment but after I invited you to KG and you cheated and was banned, I promised I would make sure you never caused anyone else trouble.

The reason Progamer changed his name, for those that didn't know...

Presto
02-10-2008, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. KG is unfortunately not the only place he's been banned from.