PDA

View Full Version : IRC bonuses, chatting optional.

ShadowsServant
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I've been to a few irc channels or private site and well I've noticed that the users aren't very active in those channels. I was wondering does anyone know what the bonus is or when to find out on the trackers?
I guess we we could call them idlewhores:shifty:, lol.
Also to receive the bonus is imperative to have the same s/n as the site?

mrnobody
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
i don't prefer bonus irc, they are just full of idlers

ShadowsServant
01-25-2008, 10:40 PM
I agree. I like some action, a commotion, a nice conversation. You know to live a little.
By the way weren't you supposed to go to bed squirr3l?

fOrUmAs
01-25-2008, 10:44 PM
I've been to a few irc channels or private site and well I've noticed that the users aren't very active in those channels. I was wondering does anyone know what the bonus is or when to find out on the trackers?

well i like to idle if some sites have that bonus system for idle,not every site have it tho:D and since my comp is working 24/7 its not to bad to take some free GB:P

yes u need to have same name as on site where u member to recive irc idle bonus,also u can find if somesites have bonus for chat in they forum or u can just pm someone from staff:)

yayyyyyy
01-25-2008, 10:45 PM
I got a bouncer on a chan of those:

"signon: Mon Dec 31 xx:xx:xx"

better then a seedbox :P

filonome
01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
no way that's better than a seedbox...maybe you meant cheaper.

pandabear
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't mind. CT has idle chat as does gft and both have a lot of action, as does funfile. Same could be said with ST. Only site where it has been a problem was xmas 06 in revott. All i can say is happy holidays spammed about 2000 times gets annoying.

ShadowsServant
01-25-2008, 11:25 PM

well i like to idle if some sites have that bonus system for idle,not every site have it tho:D and since my comp is working 24/7 its not to bad to take some free GB:P

yes u need to have same name as on site where u member to recive irc idle bonus,also u can find if somesites have bonus for chat in they forum or u can just pm someone from staff:)

Yes I always leave my pc on as well but when I am awake or not away I like to chat, I guess with the different time zones not everyone has the same schedule, I just like to interact, you know?

Thank you for the info, I'll look into it.:D

yayyyyyy
01-26-2008, 12:57 PM
no way that's better than a seedbox...maybe you meant cheaper.

was just joking... did something like 60gb upload credits idling on irc for maybe 2months.... I can do that in a couple of hours with seedboxes :P

SAM
01-26-2008, 01:02 PM
i don't prefer bonus irc, they are just full of idlers
agreed

BrownWren
01-26-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL as an IRC junkie of sorts its not always just Idlers but there is those folks who just sit and idle. Then there is the Staff who are often working hard to make sure your torrent experience goes smoothly. Now I sit and idle on 2 torrent site ircs because I found I get the most from them. I put the most input and get the most output from those two spots. constant chatter no but a snippet here and there.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Even IRCs of popular trackers only have close to a dozen people active there..only when there is some kind of benefit (like Revtt's free upload credit), then you see the channel becomes "active".

Something Else
01-26-2008, 04:10 PM
IRC Bonuses are :ghey:

broomhead
01-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Most bonus IRC channels are just full of ppl idling. I almost always have more active conversations with 10-15 people on a channel compared to supertorrents channel which has ~1000 people idling

fOrUmAs
01-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Most bonus IRC channels are just full of ppl idling. I almost always have more active conversations with 10-15 people on a channel compared to supertorrents channel which has ~1000 people idling

lol that is why is called IRC idle bonus and of course u will find many people who idle there:shifty:

many sites dont have idle system but they have also great number of people in irc every day who talking or idling:)

Schism5959
01-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Just idlers to me.

jonny81985
01-26-2008, 06:19 PM
yea i like to strike up convos to thats what irc is for

BrownWren
01-26-2008, 06:46 PM
lol Jonny so do I its why I maintain a few irc channels... mainly one site as I am staff but there is another site thats a torrent site I stay on and chat now and then ... and one that has nothing to do with file sharing at all.