PDA

View Full Version : Help Disabled My acc in FTN???

carnivore
01-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Hello, I need help, to somebody of FTN's staff or some user that you may help me, there are disabled my account for two torrents that appeared out of nowhere with thousands of risen TB and I do not understand because, postee on the set but the answer was disabled my account, then I ask for the staff if you can check my account in order that you be given back to me of favor or if some FTN's user can help oneself writing to the staff, of the mistake that was committed, here I leave my seedbox's one screenshots which was using at that point and see the two torrents that appeared themAs they are very suspicious since it is seen as if you take down 300 kbps and I raised thousands of TB, he is which impossible. Good I wait for somebody Leo this and may help to me, expecting flattering news I say good-bye. Sorry bad english

*screenshots removed. Showing URL*

:cry:

fOrUmAs
01-26-2008, 01:54 AM
it seems to me someone have hacked your acc if u dont downloading these(then someone is downloading from your acc) torrents but i cant tell that for sure

sleepyy
01-26-2008, 02:02 AM
I recommend you remove your user name from those pictures it may just cause you more problems

carnivore
01-26-2008, 02:13 AM
this is so weird,i was seeding 15 rorrents on ftn,i dont know what happened

I recommend you remove your user name from those pictures it may just cause you more problems

dude youre blind,check before "speaking", i need help here not criticism

:frusty:

pandabear
01-26-2008, 02:19 AM
Go to ftn-support

niceguy4
01-26-2008, 02:40 AM
are you using an Israeli isp?

From TL:

2008-01-24 - ISRAEL USERS

Unfortunately it seems, that a few Israeli ISPs, are intensionally altering the announces to our tracker of their clients, announcing to our tracker false stats (over 8.000.000 TB of upload and download) in order for these users to be probably banned (and save some bandwidth). We made a script to automatically detect this false announce, and reset the user's account (reset uploaded/downloaded). Although this is NOT a fix, only a temporary solution, we cannot do anything more from our part, since this is not a problem of our tracker. We know that reseting these accounts is not pleasant, but the other alternatives were to ban these accounts or to ban all the Israel Golden Lines ip block (which unfortunately seems very possible in the future, since our tracker gets hammered because of the problem above)

Seems most of the users having this problem use the ISP-> GOLDENLINES

carnivore
01-26-2008, 03:07 AM
are you using an Israeli isp?

From TL:

2008-01-24 - ISRAEL USERS

Unfortunately it seems, that a few Israeli ISPs, are intensionally altering the announces to our tracker of their clients, announcing to our tracker false stats (over 8.000.000 TB of upload and download) in order for these users to be probably banned (and save some bandwidth). We made a script to automatically detect this false announce, and reset the user's account (reset uploaded/downloaded). Although this is NOT a fix, only a temporary solution, we cannot do anything more from our part, since this is not a problem of our tracker. We know that reseting these accounts is not pleasant, but the other alternatives were to ban these accounts or to ban all the Israel Golden Lines ip block (which unfortunately seems very possible in the future, since our tracker gets hammered because of the problem above)

Seems most of the users having this problem use the ISP-> GOLDENLINES

No Man Check My Flag :frusty:
Use Seedbox Ip My Dedicated France :frusty:

broomhead
01-26-2008, 03:13 AM
Hmmm that seems really weird. FTN system in a glitch? or just u cheated?? :p

carnivore
01-26-2008, 03:23 AM

Really strange he can be a bug :frusty:

lukee
01-26-2008, 03:28 AM

he has a seedbox. he has no reason to cheat. who would be stupid enough to cheat at ftn lol :O

carnivore
01-26-2008, 03:37 AM
I have several torrent of ftn in my Box

http://i30.tinypic.com/10dwpwl.jpg

:dabs:

stitched
01-26-2008, 03:47 AM
t

I recommend you remove your user name from those pictures it may just cause you more problemsdude youre blind,check before "speaking", i need help here not criticism

:frusty:

he is not lying to you buddy everything is visible in your screenshots including the ftn url....and your user id is er**c
its all there to see for everyone...he(sleepyy) was only trying to help you
edit your screen shots

pandabear
01-26-2008, 03:54 AM
Why so? If he has nothing to hide he can leave the nick.

niceguy4
01-26-2008, 04:20 AM
i would bet someone got hold of your account information. either through the seedbox (someone could have r00t'd your box or your account was hacked) or someone hacked/whatever your FTN account and messed it up.

stitched
01-26-2008, 04:24 AM
Why so? If he has nothing to hide he can leave the nick.

y leave his nick when he can hide it....he has not seen his nick is visible in the screen shots he would have hidden it otherwise. it may help him avoid further problems.

grimms
01-26-2008, 04:31 AM
Just wait for staff to log on and view this thread. I'm pretty sure the'll be more then willing to give you an answer to why your account is disabled.

coolbeans
01-26-2008, 07:47 AM
The system automatically disables anyone with that much uploaded. Staff have stated this problem will be looked into.

Brandon
01-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Come back to the support channel.

carnivore
01-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Come back to the support channel.

Finally recover my account :D

Closed

Sylar666
01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Good, U can always count on Brand, unless U are the culprit.

fOrUmAs
01-27-2008, 10:12 PM
its good to hear that :D

TheDog
01-27-2008, 10:15 PM
congrats mate...

carnivore
01-27-2008, 10:22 PM
its good to hear that :D

Thanks Mate :D

pandabear
01-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Actually quite happy to see a genuine user's problem be solved.

Artemis
01-27-2008, 11:51 PM
I am also glad that Brandon was able to help you out, and having a genuine problem is such a breath of fresh air after all the 'hlp plz my accountz been stoleded' threads :lol:

grimms
01-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Thats actually very true Artemis i was thinking that myself. Nice to know there are very good community reps around to help.

Sentry
01-28-2008, 04:00 AM
OT: I just noticed Fairy.Tales.Part3.720p.HDTV.x264-BiA in your list and I can't find it anywhere in my trackers list. Now I think I begin to understand what the content means in some "other" trackers. Oh well.

Dark Archon
01-28-2008, 04:21 AM
pm staff why make a huge publicity about it?

bikernin
01-28-2008, 04:27 AM
very true Artemis. just when i was thinking this was another one of those threads.. :yup: