PDA

View Full Version : What makes AOM better than AOMKiller?

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 02:20 AM
Close Please

SAM
01-26-2008, 02:24 AM
well, i'm not a member in any of them but AOM is the original tracker and is older than the other one which means it should be have more stuff .

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 02:30 AM
As you guys know, AOMKiller is the "free" version of the Level 6 tracker AOM. What makes the "real" one better than this free sign up one called AOMKiller?

Aren't the contents the same? which is why its called AOM - Killer?

Believe enlighten me.

Ive been trying to get into AOM for about 4 weeks now asking all my friends across all trackers if any of them are part of it. I have yet to meet a member of the site lol. I even posted this funny thread with 10 riddles in it trying to get someones attention...but didnt work at all as my friends just spammed it :lol: What goes around comes back around i guess lol

I would assume that the forums and irc and willingness for people to help you is better at AOM. Hopefully a member of both sites will post in here.:happy:

TP635
01-26-2008, 02:37 AM
:(I tried AOMkiller and have not yet get the Admin reply. Been almost a month.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 03:22 AM
thanks for the input guys. i was just curious

ToxicMonk
01-26-2008, 06:12 AM
AOMkiller do not admit anymore people to the site, so its not free for the time being.

grimms
01-26-2008, 06:31 AM
Yea i tried to get in as well. They had an unauthorized sign-up and heard the site got hacked or something so they banned all the new signees.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 07:51 AM
AOMkiller do not admit anymore people to the site, so its not free for the time being.

:blink: need admin approval for the registration..looks like no chance..

wheeloftime
01-26-2008, 08:35 AM
well, i'm not a member in any of them but AOM is the original tracker and is older than the other one which means it should be have more stuff .

I can't tell you if AOM has more torrents as I am not a member at AOM-killer, but this morning AOM had 1995 torrents. Don't know about AOM-k but AOM has great staff and the whole site is really friendly.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 08:42 AM

I can't tell you if AOM has more torrents as I am not a member at AOM-killer, but this morning AOM had 1995 torrents. Don't know about AOM-k but AOM has great staff and the whole site is really friendly.

AOM even have invites?

rocky1234
01-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Both are good. AOM is good because of its community and some rare magic videos.

AOM even have invites?

No they don't

fatcat69
01-26-2008, 09:17 AM

AOM even have invites?

No they don't

Yea from what I have heard...you gotta get staff to create an account for you...aka making it near impossible to get in :ermm:

0Ri0N
01-26-2008, 12:26 PM

No they don't

Yea from what I have heard...you gotta get staff to create an account for you...aka making it near impossible to get in :ermm:

Why impossible? since you prove your interest for magic you should be able to join. All most wanted trackers have this system, request invite system, AOM, E**** and FTWR are extremely strict tho.

jeffsteez
01-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I've been trying to get into AoM for ages. I have a few things that am pretty positive don't exist in electronic form that I'm willing to scan/rip.

If anyone reading this can make it happen, let me know.

game1283
01-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I've been trying to get into AoM for ages. I have a few things that am pretty positive don't exist in electronic form that I'm willing to scan/rip.

what do you have?

BudgieSmuggler
01-26-2008, 03:35 PM
fuck knows why so many people want this site. There can't be that many people out there that want to learn magic!

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 03:57 PM

what do you have?

please don't turn this into a request thread man, my intention was only to get some information that's all.

Close this please...