PDA

View Full Version : tvleech.net

tvleech
01-26-2008, 05:33 AM
Our new site is up now :) www.tvleech.net
we hope it gets big, btw what do you like about the logo :)

enjoy the site :)))

filonome
01-26-2008, 06:00 AM
nice i'll have to give it a shot...any cool features at the beginning?...free leech...double upload?

cocalait
01-26-2008, 07:12 AM
I got in. Looks ok. Only 10 people registered including me, I'll bookmark it and visit it again soon to see how it develops. Good luck.

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 08:26 AM
registered

the LOGO is very fancy

zedex
01-26-2008, 09:04 AM
looks nice , ill give it a try but give some freeleech or something like that

gnlstryker
01-26-2008, 09:15 AM
nice hope they keep up to the bitmetv standards and become good.

mirceandr
01-26-2008, 11:09 AM
at the first impression it looks good , some more torrents and peers in the future and everything will be alright ; Oh and the logo is nice , depends on everybody's taste

Optical
01-26-2008, 11:39 AM
looks good, just needs more members :)

hdneto17
01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
nice, i don't know about the design though. the icons seem a little dark to me. it makes it seem kind of dead in there, and the top navigation button not being the same size bugs me.

sunny818hk
01-26-2008, 02:11 PM
nice job:)

REDATTACK
01-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Looks good tracker but needs alot of peers Thanks alot for your efforts

WhiteWizard20
01-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Looks nice. Needs more peers, torrents and forum topics. If you need some staff to help you there give me a pm.

Submission
01-26-2008, 05:46 PM
always nice to have another tv tracker. Good luck i signed up.

broomhead
01-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Good luck, I signed up, looks nice. Some mods need to be made though

krisil
01-26-2008, 06:37 PM
the site is freeleech right now. there is a notice on the homepage.

tvleech
01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
its new site, and u know nowdays, its hard to get ppl on new track, but im going to do anything to make it happen :) yea there is things to do, and i removed the forum cuz its not done yet, workin on it :)
yea freeleech right nw, and there will be long time :P about ratio etc, right now no rules, just download but remember to seed to so ppl not get slow speed, there is request, if u want something special ;) but it must be scene :P enjoy

//tvleech

clocktower
01-26-2008, 07:53 PM
looks nice well done and good luck

chicus
01-26-2008, 08:20 PM
You should open signups for 1000 users, then invite only good users, and recruit uploaders that have seen axxs, like RTS did ! If your site has good pretimes and packs in freeleech (like series packs) it will be a good site !

Sylar666
01-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Joined, I like it!

tvleech
01-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Registered users157Torrents72

less then 1 day :) so we grows with torrents :)

berkeley_eagle
01-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Joined as well

VIZFX
01-27-2008, 07:34 AM
Congrats on your new site. I'll be checking it out.

tvleech
01-27-2008, 08:22 AM
More information; the forum is done now :) i hope ill c more now @ forum/tvleech

JohnDoe
01-27-2008, 09:27 AM
I joined yesterday. Nice design, hopefully tracker will grow up quickly.

monk3y
01-27-2008, 10:21 AM
nice logo and buttons =) good luck with the site

vGa
01-27-2008, 10:54 AM
looks really cool

tvleech
01-27-2008, 10:59 AM
as we said we want to make you happy :) we upload what u want, just request and u will get it as fast u want it ;)

we try to beat all tvshow tracker, this is just a start, we will give you more mods and fun stuff :) for now only freeleech on ALL torrents and request section :) enjoy, i hope u will help us to grow :)

and as you see, we dont have any rules then just seed what u download :)

messi30
01-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Congrats, I am Register

tvleech
01-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered users239Torrents84Peers98Seeders92Leechers6

thats our new update less then 1 day, ENJOY!

Polarbear
01-27-2008, 03:58 PM
we try to beat all tvshow tracker

that is a very ambitious goal, respect.

allow me to ask you a couple of questions before i may signup there:

who are you - who is running the tracker?

why should i signup and download tv-shows from your tracker and not from one of the established tv/0-day tracker?

what is your unique selling point - what do you have to offer?

titofat
01-27-2008, 04:13 PM
good luck to this new tracker

tvleech
01-27-2008, 04:25 PM
we try to beat all tvshow tracker

why should i signup and download tv-shows from your tracker and not from one of the established tv/0-day tracker?

im a girl that started a new track, my goal is to make this site good community site, the site is 0day track with fast pre, and sharing is caring ;)
and btw why signup, becouse every site have something special, not every site upload ALL tvshow release, so its nice if some1 is looking after a rls and maybe can find it on tvleech ;)

ENJOY!

Polarbear
01-27-2008, 05:13 PM

im a girl that started a new track, my goal is to make this site good community site, the site is 0day track with fast pre, and sharing is caring ;)
and btw why signup, becouse every site have something special, not every site upload ALL tvshow release, so its nice if some1 is looking after a rls and maybe can find it on tvleech ;)

ENJOY!

ok, thank you for your answer.

let me summarize what i know now about your tracker:

-who: a girl
-what: 0day, fastpre, sharing is caring
-why: every site has something special, maybe has releases not found on other site

i'm sorry, but you didn't convince me. you need new members for your tracker. next time you signup to a forum to promote your site you should be prepared better and introduce your tracker in a proper way. if you did this (instead of just posting the url) there wouldn't be a need for me to ask those questions in the first place.

you should have looked in the fst review section. there are some very good reviews done by members (not by sysops).

i think you missed your chance to give us a good impression. i don't need another 0-day tv tracker, but you need me as a member.

my obvious question is: "why should i join?".

you didn't satisfy me with your answer.

i'm not convinced enough to join your tracker and i'm telling you this as an advice to promote your tracker in a good way the next time you enter a forum.

i wish you good luck with your tracker and i'm sure a lot of people will jump on it like they do it with every new site.

i won't, sorry.

Patriot foreve
01-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Good Luck ,hope it become anice tracker in the future and hope the staff aren't idiots as those at bitmetv

JohnDoe
01-27-2008, 07:46 PM
I got shut down really fast...

suppli3r
01-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Error 403 - Forbidden

You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges

not working!

Polarbear
01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
there are always people who sign up immediately when they hear "new tracker". i hope everyone was clever enough to use a different username, password, email than on any other site.

i don't want to assume any fraud here and you might call me paranoid, but you can never be carefull enough. especially when someone doesn't tell you much about his own tracker.

Sylar666
01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Well I joined with a special name...T-bag Bagwell...:)

there are always people who sign up immediately when they hear "new tracker". i hope everyone was clever enough to use a different username, password, email than on any other site.

i don't want to assume any fraud here and you might call me paranoid, but you can never be carefull enough. especially when someone doesn't tell you much about his own tracker.
Good points as ever, Buddy. U were right again.

fOrUmAs
01-27-2008, 10:22 PM
i'm sorry, but you didn't convince me.

lol m8 she didint force u do join there, do u really want that site owner convince(beg) u to join there?? i dont think so

so if u want to join then join,but no one dont need to convince u or anyone else.

;)

Sylar666
01-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Forumas, I am impressed with the amount of Your posts, considering Your date of joining FST...
U might have been working pretty hard to elevate the number of your posts. Probably live here onn FST: Polarbear has way more knowledge and wisdom on this than U have. Show a little respect. He has done more for this Community than U ever will. Hope no harm done.
And BTW: site DOES NOT WORK anymore. Surprise, surprise...

fOrUmAs
01-27-2008, 10:46 PM
Forumas, I am impressed with the amount of Your posts, considering Your date of joining FST...
U might have been working pretty hard to elevate the number of your posts. Probably live here onn FST: Polarbear has way more knowledge and wisdom on this than U have. Show a little respect. He has done more for this Community than U ever will. Hope no harm done.

nah i dont live here:) well im here for 3+ months now(sorry if im active here,unlike others:P)
also why do u even ask that questions,like i give f*ck how many post u or anyone else make in whatever time as long its not spam..so u can also be more active here and u can have many posts as u want if u think in that way i surely dont ;)

also i agree with on for Polarbear knowledge and all that, my post didint mean to disrespect him at all.(i have only said and what i mean to said is that no one need to beg anyone to sign).i respect him very much as long he respect me to;)

also im very gald if he done more for this community then me or anyone else, i dont see any point of that anyway,but i not here to be smart ass at all,im here to help people and to meet new friends and with that all bring community something,so i dont see who anyone can be better that others if they know why they are here...im not here to show my *knowledge and wisdom* as u said..if that is not enough that nothing is ;)

btw i didnt signed there since im not big fan or tv staff:dry:

denisa
01-27-2008, 10:53 PM
will it go up again?

Sylar666
01-27-2008, 10:54 PM
OK, most probably that was a fake site...Pardon me if i was wrong, Buddy! :)

Polarbear
01-27-2008, 10:55 PM
i'm sorry, but you didn't convince me.

lol m8 she didint force u do join there, do u really want that site owner convince(beg) u to join there?? i dont think so

so if u want to join then join,but no one dont need to convince u or anyone else.

;)

if i already have 4 excellent cars and somebody offers me another one that might be worse than the others i'm pretty damn sure he has to convince me.

all i was asking were some simple questions about the tracker.

if the tracker wasn't looking for new members why post the url in a public forum?

i don't have to join any new site. i simply don't need them. if i know the staff and it is promising i will, to help and contribute.

if a new tracker wants my bandwith and my time, but doesn't offer me anything i need, i may ask for a little convincing work, don't you think?

if a new tracker i don't know shit about goes public because they look for members it is their job to convince people to join, because they obvioulsy don't know enough members from other sites or are not good enough for mouth to mouth propaganda.

for some people posting an url and saying "new tracker" might be enough to join.

if you want to achieve something, have a proposal or a new idea, you need to convince people, that's how it works in real life and that's how it works here.

maybe it's enough for you to read the words "new tracker" and "girl".
maybe your brain is in your balls and security and scepticism are foreign words for you.
maybe if you hear the words "freeleech" you begin to dribble out of your mouth like homer simpsons when he sees donuts or a can of duff.

not for me. period.

Sylar666
01-27-2008, 10:58 PM
maybe if you hear the words "freeleech" you begin to dribble out of your mouth like homer simpsons when he sees donuts or a can of duff.

not for me. period.
Man...I LOVE THIS! Polarbear for President!

fOrUmAs
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
all i was asking were some simple questions about the tracker.

if the tracker wasn't looking for new members why post the url in a public forum?

i don't have to join any new site. i simply don't need them.this isnt first time to see some new tracker that someone have posted here,also things working on this way.. same old practice

if a new tracker wants my bandwith and my time, but doesn't offer me anything i need, i may ask for a little convincing work, don't you think?[/quote]

well i dunno what u mean on *anything i need* sure u can ask what ever u like,but that what i have quoted have sound that u need to me more than just convincing

if a new tracker i don't know shit about goes public because they look for members it is their job to convince people to join, because they obvioulsy don't know enough members from other sites or are not good enough for mouth to mouth propaganda.for some people posting an url and saying "new tracker" might be enough to join.[/quote]

u think they care much will u(anyone) join or not...they will for sure find members here or on hunderds other places

if you want to achieve something, have a proposal or a new idea, you need to convince people, that's how it works in real life and that's how it works here.yea except that doesnt work here

maybe it's enough for you to read the words "new tracker" and "girl".
maybe your brain is in your balls and security and scepticism are foreign words for you.

not for me. period.

maybe like homer :01: dunno

Demigod
01-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, seems like the site is gone now so no use in continuing this argument anymore.

broomhead
01-28-2008, 12:42 AM

nah i dont live here:) well im here for 3+ months now(sorry if im active here,unlike others:P)
also why do u even ask that questions,like i give f*ck how many post u or anyone else make in whatever time as long its not spam..so u can also be more active here and u can have many posts as u want if u think in that way i surely dont ;)

also i agree with on for Polarbear knowledge and all that, my post didint mean to disrespect him at all.(i have only said and what i mean to said is that no one need to beg anyone to sign).i respect him very much as long he respect me to;)

also im very gald if he done more for this community then me or anyone else, i dont see any point of that anyway,but i not here to be smart ass at all,im here to help people and to meet new friends and with that all bring community something,so i dont see who anyone can be better that others if they know why they are here...im not here to show my *knowledge and wisdom* as u said..if that is not enough that nothing is ;)

btw i didnt signed there since im not big fan or tv staff:dry:

Well said man. I enjoy people posting a lot, gives more to the community. Unlike people who make rare posts, no matter how helpful they are.

Submission
01-28-2008, 12:45 AM
watch out folks, they are fishing for pw's.

clocktower
01-28-2008, 12:53 AM
so is this site down then?? or still fishing for new members id post my site on here but aint going to bother saying its a new site,great torrents,top staff,feeleech,etc etc if ppl wanna join my site so be it they do it by merit cos it aint easy competeing with the likes of the pirate bay,filesoup,demonoid,etc

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 12:56 AM
im a girl...blah blah blah...good...blah blah blah...fast...blah blah... caring ;)....bha bhal bha...have something special....blah blah blah...nice...blah blah blah...ENJOY!

good enough reason for me to sign up. Thanks for the info ;)

P.S. i hope Polarbear will change his mind now :P

Demigod
01-28-2008, 01:01 AM
so is this site down then?? or still fishing for new members id post my site on here but aint going to bother saying its a new site,great torrents,top staff,feeleech,etc etc if ppl wanna join my site so be it they do it by merit cos it aint easy competeing with the likes of the pirate bay,filesoup,demonoid,etc

The site seems to be gone now. Visiting it returns a 404 error.

y0y0
01-28-2008, 01:03 AM
You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges.

cocalait
01-28-2008, 01:32 AM
im a girl...blah blah blah...good...blah blah blah...fast...blah blah... caring ;)....bha bhal bha...have something special....blah blah blah...nice...blah blah blah...ENJOY!

good enough reason for me to sign up. Thanks for the info ;)

P.S. i hope Polarbear will change his mind now :P

i like your attitude haha

filonome
01-28-2008, 01:34 AM
yeah the site is down or something...

Sylar666
01-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Well said man. I enjoy people posting a lot, gives more to the community. Unlike people who make rare posts, no matter how helpful they are.
I guess posting around 1000 in 9 months is OK. But posting more than 2000 in 4 - 5 months... Well, that is LOGORRHEA, carp! My two cents and hope no harm done. ;) We are all members of the Community - yadda-yadda...:naughty: