PDA

View Full Version : Best Tracker/Site for PSP Games?

Aeyen
01-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I've been searching for torrent sites for PSP Games for around 2 weeks now (I know, that's not yet too long):P .. Demonoid has closed :cry:, too abd, because they had a sum of PSP .cso and .iso and stuff for PSP but since they closed, downloading has been so hard for me. Can anyone please help? :cry:

grimms
01-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Bcg.

C-mos
01-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Bcg

Aeyen
01-26-2008, 10:10 AM
anyone got invites for bcg? also, more suggestions?

kyuuchi
01-26-2008, 10:19 AM
BCG is closed, but you can find psp packs on 0day trackers like TL, RevTT etc. BCG is the best site for psp games, but you could also try bitgamer, they have around 150 psp games.

grimms
01-26-2008, 10:27 AM
BCG is closed, but you can find psp packs on 0day trackers like TL, RevTT etc. BCG is the best site for psp games, but you could also try bitgamer, they have around 150 psp games.

Best advice given so far. I should of added some of that stuff as well.

Aeyen
01-26-2008, 10:57 AM

Every site that you said requires an invite, but thanks though ;D Sorry to rush but, does anyone have invites to any of these?

Please send me an invite : [email protected]

And I have a few PSP Games I could also upload to contribute to you and the site :D Thank you guyz :)

kyuuchi
01-26-2008, 11:00 AM

Every site that you said requires an invite, but thanks though ;D Sorry to rush but, does anyone have invites to any of these?

And I have a few PSP Games I could also upload to contribute to you and the site :D Thank you guyz :)

I thought you might have been a member of TL/RevTT but guess not. I did however sent you a bitgamer invite, so at least you get a quick fix. :D

Aeyen
01-26-2008, 11:07 AM

I thought you might have been a member of TL/RevTT but guess not. I did however sent you a bitgamer invite, so at least you get a quick fix. :D

Thanks a lot :) Thanks for being kind to me :D I really do appreciate it. I owe you lots :D You're so kind..makes me wanna cry :cry: I am really grateful thank you :)

Dark Archon
01-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Underground gamer is a good one as well.

JohnDoe
01-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Underground gamer is a good one as well.

As far as I know UG doesn't allow PSP games on their tracker

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 12:39 AM
Yes, I checked Underground-Gamer and they have no PSP Games :D Thanks everyone for the info :)

panoli
01-27-2008, 01:50 AM
try ilovetorrents bitsoup.org underground-gamer.com etc.

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Tried them all, no luck. Bitgamer is good. But I'm still using the Pirate Bay, they have more seeders lol.

lubu
01-27-2008, 03:55 AM
Bitgamer, UG, nemesyz apart from BCG

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 04:02 AM
BCG, as many have suggested, seems to be really good, but there is currently no way og getting in.

More options please. Thanks guyz :D
Also, if you would suggest a site that requires invites, mind if you invite me?
The only site that I'm on is BitGamer.

lubu
01-27-2008, 04:05 AM
I have an unused nemesyz account. Let me know if you need it.

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 04:27 AM
Thanks lubu, I'll keep that in mind, I'm really so grateful :D

More suggestions anyone, and maybe invites to gaming trackers?

lubu
01-27-2008, 04:37 AM
I guess underground-gamer as well as nemesyz is open for sign ups...

grimms
01-27-2008, 04:41 AM
BCG, as many have suggested, seems to be really good, but there is currently no way og getting in.

More options please. Thanks guyz :D
Also, if you would suggest a site that requires invites, mind if you invite me?
The only site that I'm on is BitGamer.

Put it in your sig if you check out, stoi may eventually invite you (keyword may). He also has a giveaway going on to see who he thinks would make a great addition to BCG. Try your luck there my friend. Good luck.:D

stoi
01-27-2008, 04:44 AM
i was going to suggest the same thing, but he just joined yesterday so he cant get into the invites forum for another month, and hopefully by then that thread will be closed.

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 04:59 AM
erm..stoi, i'm a SHE :P lol. Common errors :P

Thanks for the suggestion grimm, too bad I just joined yesterday, but it's alright, I'm actually willing to wait :) I really appreciate it :D

And stoi, when will the thread close? But I'm assuming it'd be close by the time I get to be 1 month old, but thanks anyway :) I just hope that by then, BCG might be open for registration even for a limited time or maybe invites may be opened :)

Congratulation on the site stoi, many people seem to admire it (includes me :P)

More suggestions people, and perhaps, invites :) Thanks guys :)

grimms
01-27-2008, 05:56 AM
It doesn't matter when stoi's invite closes. Put it in your sig that you want blackcats and if he feels like you could contribute by being a good member he'll probably surely invite you. Sorry to be your spokesman stoi if i'm over stepping my bounds just let me know. I just read enough replies regarding BCG to know.:P

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 06:23 AM
Thanks grimms :D Took you're suggestion :D Thank you so much grimms, lets hope for the best :D

grimms
01-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Thanks grimms :D Took you're suggestion :D Thank you so much grimms, lets hope for the best :D

The only advice i have for you to consider now is removing your email from your sig just to prevent users from spamming your email and because of board rules. Thanks for taking my advice.

Aeyen
01-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks, taking it down now :D

ideto
01-27-2008, 12:34 PM
BlackCatsGames (Hard)
UndergroundGamer (Easy)
Bitgamer (Medium)

(To Join)