PDA

View Full Version : FST Member Request

psychophil
01-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Have been in the torrenting community for a few years and have seen alot of change.
Back in the day of Lokitorrent:cry: sadly no longer with us, Suprnova which was also shut down but seems to have re-invented itself, let's hope it can be as good as it used to be.
Now today there seems to be an abundance of quality trackers. I am currently a member of TL, SCC, FL, TB, plus a number of other trackers not as prominent
So I am asking any FST members :fst: if they could provide any of the following free invites:

RevTT
PP
SCL
SCT:fst:
and like everyone else
FTN:w00t:

Speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/226829164.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Ratio's
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4618&stc=1&d=1201366795
flprof.JPG
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4619&stc=1&d=1201366795
bitsoupprof.JPG
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4569&stc=1&d=1200334723
tl1.JPG

psychophil
01-26-2008, 06:43 PM
If it is April Fool's, I'd like to know which time fracture I fell through. I would also like to add ScN invite request to the above list.:whistling:naughty:

If not I'd :w00t: aScN invite :D

Kyl3KK
01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
SceneThe.Net is fake.

psychophil
01-26-2008, 07:20 PM
OK I will be more realistic and ask for FSC invite:naughty:

gnlstryker
01-26-2008, 07:31 PM
hope u get all u need dude. peace.

krunktastic
01-26-2008, 07:44 PM
You'd probably be best off explaining WHY you want the trackers; plenty of people want to be on ScT and FTN. It seems (to me, and I could be wrong) that you're simply looking for "level". From what I understand, ScL is nothing to go crazy about (not that it's terrible), and SCC has content that is pretty darn comparable to ScT or RevTT. Simple stating that you want trackers won't help your case. If there's a tracker you want, make a post and explain why you want it and why you deserve it.

:P

psychophil
01-26-2008, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the head's up Krunktastic.
If I don't get anything from this thread I'll take your advice in future posts.:)
I requested these trackers for content and speed, if this helps :fst: members make a favourable decision to invite me, then THANKS in advance:yup:

kampuz
01-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Good luck

psychophil
01-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I know it's seems I need all the luck I can get.
So come on :fst: members show me that I'm lucky:wacko:

psychophil
01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Help make my dreams come true:w00t:
Give me some advice on how to get the invites I have requested.
I don't really have anything to offer in the way of invites myself.
But once I settled in accounts I have requested I will definately share the invites I obtain

IceTee
01-29-2008, 01:15 AM
If you want Scl, ScT and FTN invite yuo should first spend some more time here and participate a bit more.

It's a bit to soon for people to know what kind of user you are and to "risk" giving out such great trackers.

Cheers ;)

fatcat69
01-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Have been in the torrenting community for a few years and have seen alot of change.
Back in the day of Lokitorrent:cry: sadly no longer with us, Suprnova which was also shut down but seems to have re-invented itself, let's hope it can be as good as it used to be.
Now today there seems to be an abundance of quality trackers. I am currently a member of TL, SCC, FL, TB, plus a number of other trackers not as prominent
So I am asking any FST members :fst: if they could provide any of the following free invites:

RevTT

SCL
SCT

Those 3 are all 0day trackers. If you are a member at SCC you already are getting the fastest pre times for 0day so I dont understand why you also want to get accounts there as all 3 have the same material.

Just a idea.

Also, when you put out a list like that, it makes you look like a collector. Id recommend just making a request for 1 tracker per week and try it out, with 5 new trackers how are you going to be able to use any of them enough. Just a thought.

psychophil
01-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Thanks IceTee + fatcat for helping me out with some good advice.
Could anyone point me in the direction of a free RevTT invite.:D

SaRkAsM
01-30-2008, 12:58 AM

I'm wondering you already have TL & SCC which would have about the same thing RevTT has if not better.. Is there any reason why you need it ?? TBH TL & SCC is VERY good trackers for 0day or are you trying to collect sites for levels ?

deathking81
01-30-2008, 01:09 AM

I'm wondering you already have TL & SCC which would have about the same thing RevTT has if not better.. Is there any reason why you need it ?? TBH TL & SCC is VERY good trackers for 0day or are you trying to collect sites for levels ?
revtt isnt for level and has 10k+ torrents unlike TL and SCC has around 10k with music 0day and normal categories combined.
revtt is level two, so i dont belive he is fishing for levels.

colbert
01-30-2008, 04:32 AM
For your own safety don't post any or all of your nick on screenshots and probably not the time you last logged in for that matter. good luck