PDA

View Full Version : Describe A Member

Adster
07-30-2003, 03:22 AM
describe a member in 3 lines

Ron
07-30-2003, 03:31 AM
Hogster - COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT <_<

Illuminati
07-30-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Ron@30 July 2003 - 04:31
Hogster - COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT&nbsp; <_<
Couldn&#39;t agree more man.

It&#39;s more entertaining for one word than three lines - Half of the time, I don&#39;t even do posts that long <_<

JONNO_CELEBS
07-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Ron@30 July 2003 - 03:31
Hogster - COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT <_<
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Ron :lol:

Jonno B)

JONNO_CELEBS
07-30-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@30 July 2003 - 09:48
jONN0:
FAT 3NGl15H Azzh01e

stay cool B)
:lol: Yeah.......Nice one :lol:

You know you can&#39;t get me Hypo so don&#39;t even try........I&#39;m just toooooooo coooooooool B)

Jonno B)

Illuminati
07-30-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@30 July 2003 - 10:51
or maybe:

Fat English Guitarist

Fat English Biker

Fat Cool Guy
Well while we&#39;re on the subject - How about this

Hypoluxa - Annoying Immature Moron <_<

JONNO_CELEBS
07-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Illuminati+30 July 2003 - 09:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati &#064; 30 July 2003 - 09:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypoluxa3k@30 July 2003 - 10:51
or maybe:

Fat English Guitarist

Fat English Biker

Fat Cool Guy
Well while we&#39;re on the subject - How about this

Hypoluxa - Annoying Immature Moron <_< [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t play the Game Illuminati B) Be cool dude, he can&#39;t play if no one will play with him ;)

We all know what&#39;s going on, we all stay cool while he just sits in his little room trying to p*ss off as many people as he can............But me........He can&#39;t.......I am immune.....I am Cool B)

Jonno B)

ThunderBolt>>>
07-30-2003, 10:26 AM
hypoloonyxa3k...............Please try to be nice :lol: :lol:

j2k4
07-30-2003, 01:46 PM
As he is only one of the many flies in our ointment, I suggest we greet Hypoluxa heartily wherever and whenever we encounter him; as I have speculated recently, it is just possible he may be the progeny of Zardoz, in which case we must necessarily grant he is "new and improved".

It is possible (if we abide his pecksniffian crassitude) we may see this "generational improvement" compounded in the next couple of months (it will repeat itself cyclically), resulting in a sterling example of logic, reason and constructive participation.

Or not--in which case we shall have to lock him in the basement with Zardoz. :)

stillwater
07-30-2003, 01:56 PM
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:P..did u jus make that up :P

j2k4
07-30-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by mysteryboi@30 July 2003 - 08:56
:blink:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :blink:

:P..did u jus make that up&nbsp; :P
It is my considered opinion, Mysteryboi.

Would you like the key to the basement? ;)

The family resemblance is unmistakable, and DNA tests are pending.

God help me, I actually ENJOY having him around. :D

stillwater
07-30-2003, 07:10 PM
u noe i wish i understood the fk u keep sayin :blink:

J'Pol
07-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by j2k4@30 July 2003 - 14:46
As he is only one of the many flies in our ointment, I suggest we greet Hypoluxa heartily wherever and whenever we encounter him; as I have speculated recently, it is just possible he may be the progeny of Zardoz, in which case we must necessarily grant he is "new and improved".

It is possible (if we abide his pecksniffian crassitude) we may see this "generational improvement" compounded in the next couple of months (it will repeat itself cyclically), resulting in a sterling example of logic, reason and constructive participation.

Or not--in which case we shall have to lock him in the basement with Zardoz. :)
I had always assumed it was a she.

On what do you base your gender presumtion sir.

j2k4
07-31-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by JPaul+30 July 2003 - 14:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 30 July 2003 - 14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@30 July 2003 - 14:46

It is possible (if we abide his pecksniffian crassitude) we may see this "generational&nbsp; improvement" compounded in the next couple of months (it will repeat itself cyclically), resulting in a sterling example of logic, reason and constructive participation.

Or not--in which case we shall have to lock him in the basement with Zardoz.&nbsp; :)
I had always assumed it was a she.

On what do you base your gender presumtion sir. [/b][/quote]
I must admit I hadn&#39;t thought of the possibility, JPaul. :huh:

On what do you base your supposition?

chalkmongoose
07-31-2003, 04:43 AM
Has anyone done a search for Zardoz on Google?
It&#39;s actually extremely odd.
Zardoz is:
NotWax, the slippery space age lube for skis and snowboards....
What looks to be another odd 70s stoner flick, starring Sean Connery as Zed, a caveman worshipping a giant stone head surrounded by naked women
An editor of Unix, Retinal Migraines, Nigerian Pidgin and Los Altos on DMOZ.ORG
the "handle" (nickname) of one of the regular contributors to Dr Karl&#39;s Self Service Science forum.

I&#39;d have to recommend checking out http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/zardoz.html
You&#39;ll find it really funny. Zardoz the movie....