PDA

View Full Version : tips for becoming an anti trader..

stitched
01-26-2008, 07:39 PM
does anyone have brilliant sugesstions,as to what it takes to become one?

anti traders ....hmm i dont know much about them it was there even before i joined this community....but atleast watching the few latest(oct 2007) anti traders it would suggest the only thing they do is....
spam spam spam....post everywhere you r not required to post ...consider yourself bigger and better then traders and call others as kids....and make posts to prove it...here are a few examples...

thats just pure spam...was unnecessary just like my posts in this thread....to top it all off the guy was sad after having lost his account and there was no need for lol'ing at him

Oh stop being such a whinner...read below the picture kid before you go all defensive. If you cant take a little humor to lighten the mood then you take torrenting and forums too seriously. I wished him luck, theres nothing I can do but that.

DONT change your IP though. Bc that is a crucial way of proving who you are to the admins. If you show them you have the IP that the account was orig created and the orig email...you should be a'ok

this is being said by someone who goes thru everyones(whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history to find out who has traded and who hasnt traded so that he would assist the "ITS"community representative in giving out invites to non traders...its not the question of being a trader or anti trader...he thinks i take torrenting and forums seriously because i asked him not to make fun of some guy who had lost fsc account of his while he goes thru everyones (whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history and finds it normal and fullfilling part of his time....
and to top it all off..
in the end he suggests some made up lame sugesstion regarding the thread so that his post of his wouldnt be considered as spam...fatcat would have rather sugessted that go to www.whatismyip.com (http://www.whatismyip.com) and make sure that ip matches the ip he had used when he was using his fsc account..and also teach him how to post screen shots of the accounts...

and no i didnt take me forever to think about this.. yesterday was my bday and i didnt want to start an argument then...

here is an other example

some people do take this shit all too seriously.

Yes indeed.
here is a guy who has

* Total Posts: 1,873
* Posts Per Day: 20.74
* Most active in BitTorrent Invites with 784 posts. ( 41.81% )
* Find all posts by grimms
* Find all threads started by grimms

General Information

* Last Activity: Today 12:21 PM

in less then 3 months he has posted 1900 posts with 21 posts each day,and he thinks someone else takes the internet seriously....

guys like these they just want to prove they are cool and the most popular person in the whole world...i just hate them for their posts,not that anyone would care about what i think about them...

i know i am very insignificant part of this community..but still...i really want to know if there is anything more then "hating traders and spamming and making fun of people(mostly traders,pretty much everyone else who is not an anti trader)" do these anti-traders stand for...just curious .....i need mature people to reply who know what they r talking about

dont tell me anti traders account for better community...

grimms

http://www.thevault.bz/pic/flag/unknown.gif (add to friends (http://www.thevault.bz/friends.php?action=add&type=friend&targetid=12684)) - (add to blocks (http://www.thevault.bz/friends.php?action=add&type=block&targetid=12684)) - (Report User (http://www.thevault.bz/report.php?user=12684))
Join date 2007-12-10 21:58:14 (6 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 09:34:59 (9 hours ago) Last checked2008-01-26 18:53:51 (2 mins ago) Share ratio2.506http://www.thevault.bz/pic/smilies/grin.gifAvatar ClassUser GenderMale Age30 Torrent comments1 (1/Day)Forum posts18 (1/Day)and here is where he has posted most of his posts in the webpage forum is..
Other Sites (http://www.thevault.bz/forums.php?action=viewforum&forumid=7)
Chat and invitations concerning other tracker websites

12-25-07, 07:44 AM

invites are going to open up soon I have heard, so if you dont want to trade an account and can wait a few weeks, youll be able to get in for free:happy:

12-29-07, 11:12 AM
Definition of awesomeness:

The owner of BCG is here on fst.
The owner is pretty cool and down to earth
The owner granted me the most kick ass gift of xmas, an account there!

So the moral of the story....

you never know who is who here on the internet...so always be cool and polite and spread cheer otherwise you might regret what you say/do to people.:D

Thanks again to my anonymous friend!:cool:

Join date2007-12-29 05:24:56 (4 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 15:08:33 (3 hours ago) Share ratio3.983 http://www.blackcats-games.net/pic/smilies/w00t.gif Avatarhttp://blog.nachoworld.com/wp-content/familyguypbjt.jpg ClassPower User Thank Yous1 SP OverviewView SP details (http://www.blackcats-games.net/sp_overview.php?uid=312624) Torrent comments0 Forum posts0
both of them have good ratios ...but who doesnt...atleast the traders i know of have better ratios..
for those who have soo many posts.....>1000 here on fst ,is it soo hard to have atleast more then 30 posts in the forums of the community they belong to.....soo much for the war between trading and anti trading
and how anti traders make a better community...atleast traders are honest in what they do...in the end both trading and anti trading are just means to get the invites to bigger and better places...both are shit....
traders say they are shit and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in.....
anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in

that is the only difference

FatBob
01-26-2008, 07:45 PM
lots of phone sex

stitched
01-26-2008, 07:49 PM
lots of phone sex

not lately:cry:,i have decided i wont do it...thats y i have a lot of time to post pointless threads like these..and also this trader and anti trader argument keeps me occupied,from not thinking about sex....its like a fight...i love this place

seh
01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Man, you do/did take this a little too seriously!

beat
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
lol.drama

Alco23
01-26-2008, 08:02 PM
More lols and FST drama for the day.

Who came up with this anti-trader BS anyway?

stitched
01-26-2008, 08:02 PM

yeah now that i think about it i guess i did...well i doo get offended really fast ....but who doesnt...unless people are totally sane...atleast 70% of fst community takes this seriously,all thou they might deny it when asked ...that last thing i want is some guy who spams all he wants and judge people because they choose to trade...comes to me and tell me i am a kid and i take things here seriously.. because compared to how serious he is i am not.

Night0wl
01-26-2008, 08:04 PM
This is getting a bit old. How about you take it to another level?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-software-23/t-you-suck-photoshop-272296#post2615920

stitched
01-26-2008, 08:06 PM
More lols and FST drama for the day.

i dont know who but it was already there even before i started i just took it one step further....

hmm this is the best that could happen in a civilized way...and i dont think i would fight for it given a chance...no more level increase...ok i am sleepy now...will reply to the comments later or may be not..thanks for reading every one...no more fst for me i am soo stupid
its not that i regret the things i said,...its just that it was very immature of me...i guess i took it more seriosuly then i should have..heat of the moment..i get carried away real fast

peat moss
01-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Start a community group and go nuts , invite people you like and the rest is history happens all the time .

Like this : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php

Keep in mind that old Groucho Marx saying :

Any group that would have me as a member is not worth joining or something to that effect . :)

spark
01-26-2008, 08:14 PM

Traders themselves! An "Anti-Trader" is someone who hate traders

I do not think there is someone hate traders! Some people hate trading! including trackers staff..unless you want to call them anti-traders too!

Diiyad
01-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry ... How to become an "anti-trader" ? Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Don't trade invites or accounts, and then put an ignorant signature up that says "ANTI-TRADER". Have fun!

peat moss
01-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Sorry ... How to become an "anti-trader" ? Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Don't trade invites or accounts, and then put an ignorant signature up that says "ANTI-TRADER". Have fun!

And your point ? Some members here get on quite fine just posting free invites and meeting new friends thru PM , amazing how many invites you get just by trying to be a good member . Hmm anti trader , fuck want does he want I think I got two invites left . :)

I'm teasing tho Diiyad and no insult meant , its up to members to decide who's worthy or not .

pandabear
01-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I thought this was a good post, purely on the basis he had evidence and based his arguement around that. All the same this is the same thing a lot of people have been saying, as soon as you invite them to their "dream" site, they spend very little time there, and i have yet to see them make any real impact on community. another few nice examples are sanjana and luchooh. Tho personally i don't have much against any of these people, so don't misconstrue this as a flame. Plus all those morons who have retired under there nicks.

mrnobody
01-26-2008, 08:41 PM
my ass

this whole stuff is getting too much

spark
01-26-2008, 08:42 PM
my ass

rofl

Sylar666
01-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Swop Your head to Your ass and see if it fits. Now U are a real hardcore "Anti-Trader".:naughty: I got nothing against Non-traders. Just talk about the Militant Sect here.

mrnobody
01-26-2008, 08:56 PM
@OP,

1. it's wrong to make fun of people but if something was to be done against that....all FSTers would get in trouble.

2. you talk about anti-traders but i find it great disrespect that you didn't quote Spark .i mean, he is the best anit-trader there was, there is, and there ever will be :naughty:

3. grimms is a n00b :lol: i preceded him in spamming so give that trophy to me, damnit!

spark
01-26-2008, 09:01 PM
2. you talk about anti-traders but i find it great disrespect that you didn't quote Spark .i mean, he is the best anit-trader there was, there is, and there ever will be :naughty:

u bastard :lol:

krunktastic
01-26-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't think it's a matter of "trader vs. antitrader" as much as it is "open trader vs. private trader". In reality, I don't trade but I wouldn't call myself an "anti-trader", just a guy who doesn't trade. I don't like traders because I think they are careless with who they invite, in particular music tracker traders, as they seem to be given out.

The whole point of invites is to give them to people you trust, or someone who sticks out to you. I'm against the concept of recklessly giving them away, but I'm not gonna go spam a hundred threads about it. I agree with the OP, he made a lot of good points.

Eeel
01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
anti trader = anti bittorrent invite section = anti FST :dry:

FST allows us traders to trade , most traders know its against the tracker rules , but hey this aint no tracker , its a forum which lets people trade :dry:

pandabear
01-26-2008, 09:13 PM
I don't think it's a matter of "trader vs. antitrader" as much as it is "open trader vs. private trader".

Those bloody open traders are stealling all our womanz :( private trader for ever :P

RoSsoNeRI
01-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow....some nice research u did there stitched, but u forgot to mention squirr3l, he's the real king of spammers :naughty: lol

Anyways on a serious note....u taking this a lil too seriously. Me personally what I do is I just ignore all the stupid/immature comments I read here n as u probably know there r plenty, let them post w/e they want. Got better things to do then argue with some idiots here.....so just relax n chill n there r a few intelligent n mature users here so just enjoy their company.

As far as the "trader vs anti-trader" topic is concerned......I have never traded in my life but that doesn't mean I envy the people who trade. That's their personal choice if they want to trade just like its urs if u don't want to trade. A person who doesn't trade shouldn't hold any grudges against the one's that do, just respect their views n im sure they'll respect yours.

p.s. Happy belated Birth Day

t0mmy
01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
mate i got to say that was an epic post :D

mrnobody
01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Wow....some nice research u did there stitched, but u forgot to mention squirr3l, he's the real king of spammers :naughty: lol

at least someone recognized me REAL potention ;)

thank you!

kayvanblue
01-26-2008, 11:31 PM
i dont undersatnd some of you people! all those sites are famous and became populated because of the message boards like fst! trading is the biggest advertise for any private trackers out there...you u wanna become an anti trader! what do u think i am gonna do with my 10 invites..of course i'm gonna give it away or trade it with you guys! obviously you are here because you are into bit torrent industry! not my grandpa or grandma!!!

briand5379
01-26-2008, 11:44 PM
Why be an anti trader seems a little pointless. I'd rather just be a person who dislikes the action then one that hates people because of their choice.

That1Guy
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
"do these anti-traders stand for...just curious"

These anti-traders (myself included) stand for the communities they are a part of. If you wanna go breaking the rules, then that shows the type of person you are.....

As for people pointing out your previous posts, Maybe you will learn to think before you make stupid posts (not directed at anyone particular)

I am not gonna say much more, other than some honest advise: Trading isnt the way to get what you want, Both the people you mentioned as anti-traders are members of VERY good trackers.....You think they traded in? :lol:

grimms
01-27-2008, 12:18 AM

yeah now that i think about it i guess i did...well i doo get offended really fast ....but who doesnt...unless people are totally sane...atleast 70% of fst community takes this seriously,all thou they might deny it when asked ...that last thing i want is some guy who spams all he wants and judge people because they choose to trade...comes to me and tell me i am a kid and i take things here seriously.. because compared to how serious he is i am not.

I'm glad i won't be helping you OUT. Stitched (I'll remember that name) I'm an Anti Trader and proud of it. I wouldn't of got into FTN, FSC, iTS, and every other good tracker with forums and good content if it wasn't for my anti-trader ways. People don't give invites to people they can't trust unless their untrustworthy themselves(Traders). Also copy and paste all the giveaway's I do for people on here and all the people i silently have helped through PM's before acting all immature. I think alot of us like fatcats humor as well around here, and some don't. But hey, not everyones going to like us and i'm aware of that, but the people who do like me and respect me in this forum and in other forums and communities i'm glad to be their friends and to help them out when they need it. Sorry your not one of them.:yup:

Why be an anti trader seems a little pointless. I'd rather just be a person who dislikes the action then one that hates people because of their choice.

Like i stated many times i personally do not dislike ANYBODY cause their traders. I just wouldn't give them my invites, thats all.

sleepyy
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Where's fatcat? he could brighten this up a little

grimms
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
"do these anti-traders stand for...just curious"

These anti-traders (myself included) stand for the communities they are a part of. If you wanna go breaking the rules, then that shows the type of person you are.....

As for people pointing out your previous posts, Maybe you will learn to think before you make stupid posts (not directed at anyone particular)

I am not gonna say much more, other than some honest advise: Trading isnt the way to get what you want, Both the people you mentioned as anti-traders are members of VERY good trackers.....You think they traded in? :lol:

This guy right here is one of my closest friends and has helped me out tremendously. Without him, I probably wouldn't of had access to some good trackers. I also got invited to a couple of trackers because of him and he helped me when i had some trouble regarding BCG which was a mix up that stoi and a mod took care of. So i am thankful to him and a ton of other guys on FST. They all know who they are and most of them are my friends if you check out my profile.

Where's fatcat? he could brighten this up a little

Probably offline like i was until 10 minutes ago and seen my stats plastered everywhere for all to see.:D

Traders themselves! An "Anti-Trader" is someone who hate traders

I do not think there is someone hate traders! Some people hate trading! including trackers staff..unless you want to call them anti-traders too!

So are you calling Anti-Traders traders? Or are you pointing out the fact that Traders hate anti-traders? If the latter then great post, if not then please clarify for me?;)

supper
01-27-2008, 12:30 AM
this spam coz anti traders want to proof to the trackers mods they are relly ( anti ) and trying to be active too but they misunderstood how to be active in invite section or in bittorrent forum in general but the thing i still relly cant understand why fst staff dont give admn any more about spam like before i remember i got warring before coz i just post nice giveaway in thread here before now its just normal to spam any thread what ever u want with out any warring so that keep the spam rise more and more

here is a great example http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-fsc-1-invite-272073

some one have fsc invite and he wanna trade it thats simple right ? why this thread have more then 6 pages of obvious spam dose the fst staff waiting for someone report this or they should take already some action ? i just say new section for req invites will be a great i dea for anti traders as long as they are not interested in tradeing at all

grimms
01-27-2008, 12:33 AM
Yes indeed.
here is a guy who has

General Information

in less then 3 months he has posted 1900 posts with 21 posts each day,and he thinks someone else takes the internet seriously....

guys like these they just want to prove they are cool and the most popular person in the whole world...i just hate them for their posts,not that anyone would care about what i think about them...

i know i am very insignificant part of this community..but still...i really want to know if there is anything more then "hating traders and spamming and making fun of people(mostly traders,pretty much everyone else who is not an anti trader)" do these anti-traders stand for...just curious .....i need mature people to reply who know what they r talking about

grimms

http://www.thevault.bz/pic/flag/unknown.gif (add to friends (http://www.thevault.bz/friends.php?action=add&type=friend&targetid=12684)) - (add to blocks (http://www.thevault.bz/friends.php?action=add&type=block&targetid=12684)) - (Report User (http://www.thevault.bz/report.php?user=12684))
Join date 2007-12-10 21:58:14 (6 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 09:34:59 (9 hours ago) Last checked2008-01-26 18:53:51 (2 mins ago) Share ratio2.506http://www.thevault.bz/pic/smilies/grin.gifAvatar ClassUser GenderMale Age30 Torrent comments1 (1/Day)Forum posts18 (1/Day)and here is where he has posted most of his posts in the webpage forum is..

Sorry to spoil your little useless rant about me but i don't care about being cool. I have a wife and daughter to take care of and good friends offline and online to be loyal too. Being cool does nothing for me really. Now if you said smart or intelligent (Same thing) then i would agree with you.:yup:

Maybe your feeling over emo due to not being apart of some communitites that others like fatcat and I are apart of? I don't know but this was a real immature thing to do. But i won't let any one drag my name down in dirt just cause he is mad that others like to be around the community and have respect from others. If you want i can continue on?

sleepyy
01-27-2008, 12:35 AM
this spam coz anti traders want to proof to the trackers mods they are relly ( anti ) and trying to be active too but they misunderstood how to be active in invite section or in bittorrent forum in general but the thing i still relly cant understand why fst staff dont give admn any more about spam like before i remember i got warring before coz i just post nice giveaway in thread here before now its just normal to spam any thread what ever u want with out any warring so that keep the spam rise more and more

here is a great example http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-fsc-1-invite-272073

some one have fsc invite and he wanna trade it thats simple right ? why this thread have more then 6 pages of obvious spam dose the fst staff waiting for someone report this or they should take already some action ? i just say new section for req invites will be a great i dea for anti traders as long as they are not interested in tradeing at all

There's a report button those that feel the need to use it will most of the time have parts of the thread removed if it is reported as spam amogst other things i suggest people should use it it's quite a good little function they have here.

Staff i think don't want to interfere in those kinds of discussions i think they just let us get on with it and just keep an eye out for serious stuff that goes against the these forum rules unless it bothers a certain individual personally.

pandabear
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
I think alot of you don't seem to understand this whole thing. There are traders who trade stuff, there are non-traders who giveaway stuff, then there is anti-traders, who are non-traders, except they consider their job to be the e-police, and stop traders doing what they do. I would like to see some real responses from anti-traders rather than "trading is bad" or " without my anti-trader ways, i wouldn't of gotten where i have" The real question asked is why do you badger traders.

grimms
01-27-2008, 12:41 AM

And your point ? Some members here get on quite fine just posting free invites and meeting new friends thru PM , amazing how many invites you get just by trying to be a good member . Hmm anti trader , fuck want does he want I think I got two invites left . :)

I'm teasing tho Diiyad and no insult meant , its up to members to decide who's worthy or not .

This guy right here is one of the reasons why i come back as well. Good post intelligent conversations and he trolls through the software section like myself. I am a PC Technician and am into software and hardware, probably like peat moss is. I also love the music section cause i am a hip-hop producer (with a degree) who has been in the music business. (doesn't make me better then any of you). Just felt like i had to elaborate. I also love anime to death and was the reason why i got invited to FSC by the global moderator himself. So i guess your right stitched being an anti trader who is active in this great community is bad thing (only to you though)

I think alot of you don't seem to understand this whole thing. There are traders who trade stuff, there are non-traders who giveaway stuff, then there is anti-traders, who are non-traders, except they consider their job to be the e-police, and stop traders doing what they do. I would like to see some real responses from anti-traders rather than "trading is bad" or " without my anti-trader ways, i wouldn't of gotten where i have" The real question asked is why do you badger traders.

I personally don't badger people. I do see alot of request that i wouldn't mind filling for people. But i also think to myself hmmm? Why should i put my account on the line for this person? Only thing i could go by is what he or her contributed to this community or another one, ratio stats, or the fact that their an trader or not. I don't care about being the e-police but i do like to help others out and explain why certain members will or will not help them out. Being pro or anti is utimately your choice. It's just like choosing to be a modeled citizen or thug in your community. Which one do you want to be? There are different outcomes depending on the path you choice.

mrnobody
01-27-2008, 12:48 AM

i think it's pretty obviously: trading IS against the site rule

1. as a member of certain site, some think it's their responsibility to report trading

2. most anti-trader report trade stuff for the site they are really dedicated upto. they are attached to the site and feel offended when someone tries to violate a tracker rule openly by trying to trade....and i think that feeling is normal.

P.S. i am not talking about the fake anti-trader who call themself anti-trader just to sound cool or get invite or to stand out...but those who are anti-trader because they feel it's the right thing to do. I guess it's like this: you [trader] didn't do the right thing so i am do the right thing by reporting you. In a way they are fixing other's mistake :lol:

That1Guy
01-27-2008, 12:52 AM
The real question asked is why do you badger traders.
I try not to (sometimes unsuccessfully :P) But when I do its usually out of frustration that someone is trading something I hold dear to me.

pandabear
01-27-2008, 12:55 AM

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/769/inviteco3.jpg

I suppose i better go troll all the giveaways of ftn, sct, st, bitmetv, what etc. I find it hard for people to be so against one form of rule breaking, but so for the other.

I try not to (sometimes unsuccessfully :P) But when I do its usually out of frustration that someone is trading something I hold dear to me.

It hurts me to see sites i love being offered up in giveaways to anybodys, and no1 doing anything about this blatent rule breaking. There are people who deserve to get into sites (but is how much you deserve it really how tracker invites are suppose to work. Think about it, its all luck and chance getting into most sites, esp without places like this), but you see so many people who are in it to collect, and sometimes its hard to swallow seeing the same idiots getting into sites on basis on community, just to never see them again in fst or ftn/sct/fsc/whatever.

grimms
01-27-2008, 12:56 AM

Good way to put it. What people don't realize is trading makes alot of the trackers we love shut their doors to potential users that could contribute a ton more like uploaders. I know of alot of people who have some serious potential but can't get into certain sites due to invites being disabled. Why do you thinkt hey disable invites?

That1Guy
01-27-2008, 01:02 AM
I suppose i better go troll all the giveaways of ftn, sct, st, bitmetv, what etc. I find it hard for people to be so against one form of rule breaking, but so for the other.
I think you will find, most anti-traders dont giveaway invites in public that aren't allowed....
Troll away!

grimms
01-27-2008, 01:09 AM
I think you will find, most anti-traders dont giveaway invites in public that aren't allowed....
Troll away!

Sorry to chime in on every point. I just like to respeond to excellent points for all to know who is viewing these posts. I don't do alot of public giveaway's due to the rules of most sites that don't allow it. I usually look at the rules and faq page before i do an invite giveaway. If it's allowed i'll give them out if not i won't. Also if i started a giveaway with invites where rules changed or i misread something and that particular invite is against the rules then i'll remove from my giveaway or if the tracker is open-sign up.. Good points though.

mrnobody
01-27-2008, 01:10 AM

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/769/inviteco3.jpg

how many "ftn, sct, bitmetv" giveaway do u see? :naughty:

and how many "ftn, sct, bitmetv" trade do you see?

in my stay at FST i have seen more public trade to those site then giveaway. So, trading IS bigger concern than giveaway.

secondly, let's not forget that those site DO ban people for giveaway.

But since there barely are any giveaway and when there are, it damnly gets filled with request....and yes some DO tell to not to do those kind of giveaway.

supper
Troll away!u can check out the almost of anti traders givedaway many invites here but wait u guys say u report any one trying to trade invites or accounts to the tracker staff? how come u say u respact the others opinions and u stepping me in the back like that? thats beside this is against fst rules as tradeing invites of some trackers is allowed here i think as u respact the trackers rules u should respact this forum rules too

and one more thing why those anti traders accept to have invites from traders. they have no problem with that he got his account from a trader invite tree and they dont report the guy who invited them . is this make any sence!!!

pandabear
Troll away!

I have seen a few ftn giveaway threads, as sct and what and bitmetv giveaway threads. I don't see how people can judge the character of someone based on how they act in one aspect of using trackers. Lets be honest 8 months ago trading was how its done in these sorts of sites. When people wanted to get invites from unknown trading was the key. Then one day someone started this whole invites should be free etc, and people have decided due to misinformation that trading is against the rules, giveaways aren't. This site is all about breaking the rules, i mean thats why it was made. To get invites outside of the "correct" way.

thats beside this is against fst rules as tradeing invites of some trackers is allowed here i think as u respact the trackers rules u should respact this forum rules too

This poorly written piece of english sums up the crux of the argument. Why if you respect the tracker rules, can't you respect the forum (FST) rules. This whole spam/abusing traders is pointless, because they, not you, are in the right by doing this. Its time people learnt to respect others choices, rather than forcing someone to take your pov.

That1Guy
01-27-2008, 01:14 AM
Troll away!u can check out the almost of anti traders givedaway many invites here but wait u guys say u report any one trying to trade invites or accounts to the tracker staff? how come u say u respact the others opinions and u stepping me in the back like that? thats beside this is against fst rules as tradeing invites of some trackers is allowed here i think as u respact the trackers rules u should respact this forum rules too
huh?

Seriously though, people report giveaways also.......
Im done here, have fun

grimms
01-27-2008, 01:14 AM
This site is all about breaking the rules, i mean thats why it was made. To get invites outside of the "correct" way.

Just curious. What is the "correct way" to get invites? Just want to know your meaning of that?

pandabear
01-27-2008, 01:19 AM
This site is all about breaking the rules, i mean thats why it was made. To get invites outside of the "correct" way.

Just curious. What is the "correct way" to get invites? Just want to know your meaning of that?

The correct way, in terms of trackers and the reason they were made, were so you could invite your friends/people you know. Obviously this is flawed purely because how many people do you know in real life, who torrent etc, but most sites still remain adamant that you shouldn't invite unknown people/people from public forums.

But taking the words from my newly respected forum user, That1Guy, I am done here. (too hot inside :()

EDIT: one last thing, would love to see the other true question of this thread answered, why fatcat and grimm have so many posts on here, but can't manage a few on other sites communities.

Artemis
01-27-2008, 01:23 AM
here is a great example http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-272073 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-fsc-1-invite-272073)

some one have fsc invite and he wanna trade it thats simple right ? why this thread have more then 6 pages of obvious spam dose the fst staff waiting for someone report this or they should take already some action ?

This is guy is a scammer, in amongst the 'spam' in this thread you have the sysop of FSC commenting on this & the fact that there are no invites currently, yet the OP should still conduct his 'business' and rip some poor n00b off ? My objection to trading is exactly this, the scamming and cheating which goes on & is part and parcel of it, you cannot separate them because the scamming comes about because of invite/account trading, yet whenever a scammer is exposed the traders all go silent, if the scammers continued to conduct their 'business' like you say then this place really would turn into the wild west.
I do not hate anyone, I do not even class my self as an anti-trader, I am very strongly against the rip offs, scams, and other things that happen because of trading and because I like to participate in the forums and the community of a tracker & not chat with random dude 148 who isn't who I talked to last week ?

I would like to see some real responses from anti-traders rather than "trading is bad" or " without my anti-trader ways, i wouldn't of gotten where i have" The real question asked is why do you badger traders.

I put forward my point of view when there are obviously an unbalanced view, we had someone going on yesterday about how he lost his ScT a/c to a scam but looking back into his post history a week ago he said it was the worst tracker out ? so why does he want the a/c back :blink: things like this which are so funny when people say one thing one week and the complete opposite the next, I find bizarre.
I will comment and continue to comment on the trackers that I am a part of and feel an affinity for , I don't think the scammers and the cheats deserve to be a part of these sites.
And I will continue to put forward my point of view on this PUBLIC forum because I believe that people should know the choices to be made, and trading or not trading is a choice, they need to know that trading is shark infested waters with staff hunting for you and scammers looking to rip you for that sweet victory. This is what I at least will continue to comment on and try to expose.

jonny81985
01-27-2008, 01:24 AM

anti traders ....hmm i dont know much about them it was there even before i joined this community....but atleast watching the few latest(oct 2007) anti traders it would suggest the only thing they do is....
spam spam spam....post everywhere you r not required to post ...consider yourself bigger and better then traders and call others as kids....and make posts to prove it...here are a few examples...

Oh stop being such a whinner...read below the picture kid before you go all defensive. If you cant take a little humor to lighten the mood then you take torrenting and forums too seriously. I wished him luck, theres nothing I can do but that.

DONT change your IP though. Bc that is a crucial way of proving who you are to the admins. If you show them you have the IP that the account was orig created and the orig email...you should be a'ok

this is being said by someone who goes thru everyones(whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history to find out who has traded and who hasnt traded so that he would assist the "ITS"community representative in giving out invites to non traders...its not the question of being a trader or anti trader...he thinks i take torrenting and forums seriously because i asked him not to make fun of some guy who had lost fsc account of his while he goes thru everyones (whoever requests for and "ITS" invite) posting history and finds it normal and fullfilling part of his time....
and to top it all off..
in the end he suggests some made up lame sugesstion regarding the thread so that his post of his wouldnt be considered as spam...fatcat would have rather sugessted that go to www.whatismyip.com (http://www.whatismyip.com) and make sure that ip matches the ip he had used when he was using his fsc account..and also teach him how to post screen shots of the accounts...

and no i didnt take me forever to think about this.. yesterday was my bday and i didnt want to start an argument then...

here is an other example

Yes indeed.
here is a guy who has

General Information

grimms

invites are going to open up soon I have heard, so if you dont want to trade an account and can wait a few weeks, youll be able to get in for free:happy:

you never know who is who here on the internet...so always be cool and polite and spread cheer otherwise you might regret what you say/do to people.:D

Join date2007-12-29 05:24:56 (4 weeks ago) Last seen2008-01-26 15:08:33 (3 hours ago) Share ratio3.983 http://www.blackcats-games.net/pic/smilies/w00t.gif Avatarhttp://blog.nachoworld.com/wp-content/familyguypbjt.jpg ClassPower User Thank Yous1 SP OverviewView SP details (http://www.blackcats-games.net/sp_overview.php?uid=312624) Torrent comments0 Forum posts0
both of them have good ratios ...but who doesnt...atleast the traders i know of have better ratios..
for those who have soo many posts.....>1000 here on fst ,is it soo hard to have atleast more then 30 posts in the forums of the community they belong to.....soo much for the war between trading and anti trading
and how anti traders make a better community...atleast traders are honest in what they do...in the end both trading and anti trading are just means to get the invites to bigger and better places...both are shit....
traders say they are shit and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in.....
anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in

Both these users you are commenting on in my experience are extremely nice, helpful, and very active on their respective trackers.

A good example of this is I spent almost an hour talking to one of the people your post outlines in the irc of a tracker that shall remain nameless.

If you want to be a trader that is your buisness, get your invites from other traders. There is no need to start a thread about people who have done nothing but helped others around here and try to portray them as scam artists

Jon

mrnobody
01-27-2008, 01:25 AM
The correct way, in terms of trackers and the reason they were made, were so you could invite your friends/people you know. Obviously this is flawed purely because how many people do you know in real life, who torrent etc, but most sites still remain adamant that you shouldn't invite unknown people/people from public forums.

there is more than 1 way of knowing people. You can know them through forum board like FST, use pm, chat over messager or irc....and trust me majority don't get into those site via giveaway....instead they get into site because someone trusts them.

grimms
01-27-2008, 01:25 AM

But taking the words from my newly respected forum user, That1Guy, I am done here. (too hot inside :()

EDIT: one last thing, would love to see the other true question of this thread answered, why fatcat and grimm have so many posts on here, but can't manage a few on other sites communities.

This is my favorite forum for BT. I have other forums non relating to BT. But if you have iTS, FTN, FSC, or Boxtorrents i'm pretty active in those forums. I also go by a different name insome others. Thanks for pointing me out though. Wow are we that hated by you guys. Answer that for me panda?

Edit: Also how many people in REAL LIFE who are your friends do you know know how to use bittorent. Not many for me one or two maybe at best. I have alot of friends online that i trust and liek to talk to so i give invites to them. Real life friends barely know what a torrent file means nevermind on how to create one and join a tracker.

jonny81985
01-27-2008, 01:31 AM

and to top it all off..

here is an other example

Yes indeed.
here is a guy who has

General Information

grimms

Both these users you are commenting on in my experience are extremely nice, helpful, and very active on their respective trackers.

A good example of this is I spent almost an hour talking to one of the people your post outlines in the irc of a tracker that shall remain nameless.

If you want to be a trader that is your buisness, get your invites from other traders. There is no need to start a thread about people who have done nothing but helped others around here and try to portray them as scam artists

Jon

The two people I am attesting for are grimms and fatcat, I can assure you it's BS the way this guy is portraying them

supper
01-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Nvm

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 01:39 AM
Well well well the little whinner has post a big cry baby thread.

I dont really need to post much because you just proved my point and notice how not one person here is backing you up and why I have 8 pm's from my friends here laughin at your and telling me to come here and drag you all over the threads.

I would do that, but youve done it for me.

However I will correct one thing I noticed that actually did offend me.

and to top it all off..
in the end he suggests some made up lame sugesstion regarding the thread so that his post of his wouldnt be considered as spam...fatcat would have rather sugessted that go to www.whatismyip.com (http://www.whatismyip.com/) and make sure that ip matches the ip he had used when he was using his fsc account..and also teach him how to post screen shots of the accounts...

FOr being such a smart ass, you seem not smart enough to know what a seedbox is....lol.

I find it very funny that you only posted my ratios and not the rest of the stats. Go back to stalking me and post the actual numbers...actually ill do it for you, so the story is straight. These are my upload stats at a few trackers I just recently joined.

FSC: 55gb in 1 week
ScL: 220gb in 1 week
BCG: 135gb in 4 weeks (with 4 torrents)
ScT: 200gb in 4 weeks
iTS 165gb in 4 weeks
FTN: 67gb in 2 weeks (only on like 5 torrents)

Theres the numbers, let everyone judge me if they wish to judge me on a good user.

As for being active in forums, I can only post in so many forums at a time. I have 10 trackers that I mainly hang out in, but I post in the forums there not often...most of them arent super active.

And i spend most of my time in irc, thats all you know, hence why i am friends with alot of staff at all the sites i am in...

you are a freak of nature man, do you have restraining orders against you for stalking women too? Seriously man its a forum, you lost, now making a big deal is just going to show every single person here...and hell you know I am going to post a link to this in every irc so everyone knows you!

Hell, 2 of the people who told me about this thread are staff at those trackers I mentioned above.

For the record, I am against trading of trackers I am a part of, as far as the iTS stuff you commented on, the staff love that I post in here, so if you think otherwise, you can pm the sysop himself and ask him what he thinks of me. Go ahead. Hell, why dont you tell any staff you know that knows me to post in here...I can safely say they will not appreciate your negative comments towards 2 of their users. As Grimms is in every site I am in.

I think the fact that I am in all those trackers after being active here for a little over a month shows that I am not a bad person, people who I am friends with attest to that. Just click my profile and go through my friends list, a lot of very active members are listed in there.

Squirr3l is right, you left him and spark out. LOL those guys are = to me...hell we are all friends lol So add them to the list...hell add why dont you ask any of the sysops at those high level sites who invited me, as if I have earned his trust, that again shows the kind of user I am.

Go back to your basement and play doom or something...stop embarrassing yourself. It is very sad that you made a thread attacking grimms and me when we are here to help people. We have all the trackers yet we are still here active in the forums. That should be a sign that we are good users, and we are damn good users, otherwise staff wouldnt stand up for us and invite us to their trackers.

See I dont live on my computer 24/7 so I cant post everywhere. I prefer to be very active in the forums at one or two trackers rather then barely active at any. Ps...is this you in the photo? Cause thatd be my bet based on your personal skills that you are display.

PS. I dont think Stoi appreciates you copying user data off of his tracker....just an idea kid.

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/nerd46422fm3.jpg

avoozl
01-27-2008, 01:42 AM

I think you are missing the point a little bit, but I like your idea. There are basically three groups of people

Traders--people who trade

Non-Traders--people who don't trade

and

Anti-Traders--people who don't trade, and have a reason they don't trade.

The difference between non-traders and anti-traders obviously has nothing to do with trading (Since neither group trades). Anti-traders are non-traders who have publically stated that they choose not to trade because they think trading is wrong. Non-traders = "Doesn't trade" Anti-traders = "Doesn't trade because it is wrong."

As an anti-trader myself, if I have an invite that I would like to give away, I'd prefer to give it to an anti-trader first, a non-trader second, and a trader third. Non-traders can be problematic--what if the reason a person doesn't trade is that he has nothing to trade? Another thing about anti-traders is that they probably have something that they could give away if they wanted to.

I do not see myself (or other anti-traders) as members of the "e-police" and I don't spend my time tracking down traders or spamming threads.

For what it's worth, this thread title is misleading "Tips for becoming an anti-trader." If you want to become an anti-trader it's quite easy: First: Don't trade. Second: declare yourself to be an anti-trader.

mrnobody
01-27-2008, 02:00 AM
I think you are missing the point a little bit, but I like your idea. There are basically three groups of people

Traders--people who trade

Non-Traders--people who don't trade

and

The difference between non-traders and anti-traders obviously has nothing to do with trading (Since neither group trades). Anti-traders are non-traders who have publically stated that they choose not to trade because they think trading is wrong. Non-traders = "Doesn't trade" Anti-traders = "Doesn't trade because it is wrong."

As an anti-trader myself, if I have an invite that I would like to give away, I'd prefer to give it to an anti-trader first, a non-trader second, and a trader third. Non-traders can be problematic--what if the reason a person doesn't trade is that he has nothing to trade? Another thing about anti-traders is that they probably have something that they could give away if they wanted to.

I do not see myself (or other anti-traders) as members of the "e-police" and I don't spend my time tracking down traders or spamming threads.

For what it's worth, this thread title is misleading "Tips for becoming an anti-trader." If you want to become an anti-trader it's quite easy: First: Don't trade. Second: declare yourself to be an anti-trader.

i don't trade and i have reasons not to trade...yet i am not an anti-trader.

So, i would define anti-trader to be someone who openly criticizes trading because in his perspective it's the right thing to do.

Well, i am doing it in this thread but from anti-trader POV ;)

and i respect your opinion but i can't find myself following that pattern "I'd prefer to give it to an anti-trader first, a non-trader second, and a trader third."

I personally view user as good or bad, deserving or non-deserving and i would invite or not invite him regardless what class he belongs to (trader, anti-trader, or non-trader; of course i wouldn't invite him if he wishes to trade acct created through my invite).

it's likely to think, "he is a trader...that is he is bad and non-deserving" but that's not the point in am trying to make. I would not invite a anti-trader or even a non-trader...if i precieve him as bad or non-deserving user.

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:05 AM
I would not invite a anti-trader or even a non-trader...if i precieve him as bad or non-deserving user.

Hmm?..Good way to put it. I like your perspective on that as well. I am an anti trader but, i like your logic on this particular quote. Good point.:yup:

stitched
01-27-2008, 02:12 AM
listen grimms...you have already posted too many times in this thread,i cant reply to each of them.....fine i agree to whatever u say ......but the question is.."is that what you use as an excuse for having not posted not 1000 not 500 not 100 but 30 posts....forget about 30,how about 21 posts...wait thats the no of posts you post here in 1 day.....

Total Posts: 1,944
Posts Per Day: 21.35
Most active in BitTorrent Invites (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f--90/) with 828 posts. ( 42.55% )are you trying to fool everyone by telling how good of a community member you r by telling which all sites(FTN,ITS,FSC,... you r a member of ?,which was totally unnecessary ,IS THIS NOT JUST AN OTHER SHOWOFF as to how many different sites you r a member of,and guess what i know people like you, i bet you dont have 400 posts in any of the sites you mention because instead of writing such huge posts you would have posted your stats by now and yelling at the top of your voice...,even if you did it doesnt matter when you stand for something like anti trading you gotta have uncompromising standards,you have let down or downplayed your "the vault" account, with that goes all your ideals,........this is what exactly i mean by "anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in
"... and yeah one more thing fat cat was already here before you logged in,this thread might have hit his blind spot,or he chose to ignore it....even if he is gonna come back with any sort of explanation then it better be sumthing worth replying to...

i will tell you what ....all this spamming by you both "so called anti traders" is just to grab attention of those people who already have access to the higher level sites you want to be a member of.....you guys are no good ,you are older then me ,you r more experienced then me you should know better how to handle yourself....if you find that mentioning your age might be very unprofessional of me..then i would say,if i had a wife and a daughter to take care of i wouldnt be bothered about which torrent site i am and i am not into...and you know what i think i just hit the jack pot of all ,in the irc....not i have sufficient proof to get them all...but since i am a good person i will give them a chance to confess "here is the guys who are in question "maddoxo,cucupi(hunim),squirr3l....,what ever you guys were planning to do was as bad as scamming some one,wait it is scamming some one.....here is a chance to gracefully get banned from here ...i am waiting,dont make me a bad person by posting against you, may be ip stealing might ring you a bell"sugestion next time you make these so called master plans about stealing ip's be sure you do it in private

mrnobody
01-27-2008, 02:20 AM
i always knew u were in iTS IRC ;)

and that is why i never openly talked about IP loggin. As long as the IRC log isn't manipulated, it won't hold anything against me :P

Artemis
01-27-2008, 02:27 AM
deep breaths stitched, deep breaths............careful your going to have an embolism there :lol:

The stated point of your thread is that you are bringing to the attention of others people whose opinion you don't agree with grimms and fatcat, and you are doing this because you say they attack others. Yet the way you chose to resolve this is to put up a thread which is basically an attack on them ?
As the posts go on you are getting more & more wound up in this, I will say this again since so many don't get it, this is a PUBLIC forum others are allowed different points of view thats the whole point of a forum.
If everyone agreed with you or had the same opinions it wouldn't really be much of a forum would it ?
I too think you are taking this waaaaaaay to seriously, if you wish to participate in a public forum then others will not agree with your views, be prepared to back up your views and state why you hold them and people (in general ) will respect you for them, but getting more & more irate about other members of the board isn't really that constructive and you are starting to randomly throw accusations, how is this in any way helping ?

Polarbear
01-27-2008, 02:27 AM
hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

can you make a beat for me?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-help-noob-swapping-clients-after-download-272431

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 02:28 AM
You wanted me to come in here and play ball with you...I did, then you attack one of my friends again and again...well thats just not cool...So here it is...with 3 clicks, I have ended this little nonsense. I am pretty sure you are very young, and I feel sorry for the way you misunderstand what people say. However, you have repeatedly showed that you do not care for others and that you continue to talk trash. With that said, it is time for me to turn the table and show everyone how unstable you are.

I am done posting in this thread...the below quote is proof enough for me that this immature user is not worth my time. My friends know who I am, staff know who I am, and plenty of new members to this site appreciate the help I give. Jon posted that someone spent an hour helping him, that was me. Grimms told me that he would be a good user, so I invited him into ScL and he had problems getting into the irc, for about 1 hour I took time out of my day to help a complete stranger get onto irc so he could just say hi to everyone. If you think I am a bad user, think that, but others know differently.

He is my parting gift, as I knew I read your personality perfectly. Enjoy kid, and next time before you dare call someone out, make sure you dont have any skeletons hiding in the closet.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243)

...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

I so knew it.

Stalker

http://www.koenisha.com/Scanned%20Jacket%27s/The%20Stalker.jpg

Xtremist
01-27-2008, 02:28 AM

That aint the right way to put it. The right way is:

Those who dont trade and have abt those who trade and cant keep to keep their comments where they are needed.

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:29 AM
I feel sorry for this guy. I am going to take the high road on this one. I think we are dealing with a 13 year old kid who is bitter that he is not as appreciated as others. Squirrl3 no need to talk or defend yourself on his assumptions you've been very helpful in other forums and threads and also used some of your adive. My vault account i do group buys do you know what that is? Paying for some very good content with real money my friend. The vault is an account i value very much for business ebooks and such since i run a production company. I'm not a show off i don't go around saying to members i'm better then you cause i'm in FTN or any of the other sites mentioned. I tryt o uplift anyone who said to me they want to be apart of those said trackers. I try to give friendly constructive advice to those who are not as fortunate as someone else. Want to know why? Cause i was once in their position whether it's money, making friends, being noticed, getting into good trackers that have alot to offer whether it's the forum your after, content, or both. I think you tried to make a point but your approach ended up coming off wrong. And for that my friend is your problem not mines, not fatcats, not squirrl3 or anyone else you mentioned.

hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

If your not being funny pm me and i'll let you hear my music and you could be the judge.

[quote=Polarbear;2617140]hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-help-noob-swapping-clients-after-download-272431

If your serious pm me and i'll let you hear my music and you can be the judge.

stitched
01-27-2008, 02:36 AM
oh welcome fat cat i was just waiting how much longer before i get your messages...are you stupid or sumthing...any one could buffer his account with good pipes....i tot you r the spammer post the no of forum posts you have in those above mentioned id's....
" FSC: 55gb in 1 week
iTS 165gb in 4 weeks
FTN: 67gb in 2 weeks (only on like 5 torrents)"

seems like you have done a greatjob...and everyone who is reading this...now you all know how to get invites become one of these "FATCAT69" the best part being everythign is less then 4 week old...seems like this whole anti trader shit really works ,well time to reinvent myself,with a brand new id which says i am anti trader...hope atleast the ones with brains would know the catch here....he was recently invited to all the places everyone else want to be in..dont worry you will too.. just follow him...spamming will get you places,you posts need not have quality just google for a few images mostly chuck norris..and spam them with it and yeah dont forget to call yourself an anti trader...you need not post anything in no other forums,just fst will do the job...and the best past about fsc and ftn from what i heard is...they are more about community and not about the no of gb's someone uploads..

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:43 AM
Whats wrong with Chuck Norris? He has had some good movies in his past and a great tv show called Texas Walker Ranger.

stitched
01-27-2008, 02:46 AM

and that is why i never openly talked about IP loggin. As long as the IRC log isn't manipulated, it won't hold anything against me :P

well i am still waiting...

@fatcat
and as far me and getting a life is concerned guess what...i have been having a whole lot of life untill i started bittorrenting,i am taking a break from having a life...when i was 21 i would date 3 different gals on the same day...well of course now i am gotten older and i have lost my charm i recently got rejected by a gal ,but i am still the man compared to you....i might have a lot of phone sex but its only because i choose to...i know how to protect myself from these std's because i dont trust in rubbers anymore....yes i did get rejected by a gal recently what is your point fatcat has it got anything to do with bittorrent section....you know what fat cat i never said i was perfect yes i am shit...unlike you i dont project an idealistic image,of myself so that everyone would follow me....forget it allrite .i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 02:49 AM
oh welcome fat cat i was just waiting how much longer before i get your messages...are you stupid or sumthing...any one could buffer his account with good pipes....i tot you r the spammer post the no of forum posts you have in those above mentioned id's....
" FSC: 55gb in 1 week
iTS 165gb in 4 weeks
FTN: 67gb in 2 weeks (only on like 5 torrents)"

seems like you have done a greatjob...and everyone who is reading this...now you all know how to get invites become one of these "FATCAT69" the best part being everythign is less then 4 week old...seems like this whole anti trader shit really works ,well time to reinvent myself,with a brand new id which says i am anti trader...hope atleast the ones with brains would know the catch here....he was recently invited to all the places everyone else want to be in..dont worry you will too.. just follow him...spamming will get you places,you posts need not have quality just google for a few images mostly chuck norris..and spam them with it and yeah dont forget to call yourself an anti trader...you need not post anything in no other forums,just fst will do the job...and the best past about fsc and ftn from what i heard is...they are more about community and not about the no of gb's someone uploads..

Why dont you post your username on trackers as everyone here knows mine...cmon, be a man and stop hiding.

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:51 AM
Dude your taking this BT stuff to another level. What does getting 3 girls in the same day have to do with any of this. This thread seems like a bashing of me (grimms) and fatcat. You stated your claim, we got your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community. Wasn't this suppose to be tips for anti-traders which is very misleading by the way. Get over yourself dude.

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 02:51 AM
i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..

lol if this doesnt prove you are crazy...idk what does.:lol:

http://www.shotsringout.com/videoblog-images/Crazy_Pills.jpg

broomhead
01-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Everyone has his own idea behind things. I am not an anti-trader. I DONT trade. But I couldn't care less if you do it.

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 02:58 AM
Dude your taking this BT stuff to another level. What does getting 3 girls in the same day have to do with any of this. This thread seems like a bashing of me (grimms) and fatcat. You stated your claim, we got your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community. Wasn't this suppose to be tips for anti-traders which is very misleading by the way. Get over yourself dude.

Grimms, lets leave this to the masses, I already showed everyone what a weirdo he is, lets let him continue to dig himself deeper and deeper into the anti-social ring :lol:

Ill leave him with another present

bVKv6PdBR-I

Sing it with me op....allllll by myselfffffffffff:lol::lol::lol:

Peace kid, I hope those restraining orders dont get violated.

grimms
01-27-2008, 02:58 AM
This guy is delusional. He started a topic to bash members and being destructive instead of being constructive. If his approach was better then i wouldn't of commented upteen times in this thread.

edit: I actually enjoyed that Celine Dion video myself.:P

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 03:02 AM
This guy is delusional. He started a topic to bash members and being destructive instead of being constructive. If his approach was better then i wouldn't of commented upteen times in this thread.

I knew you would :lol:

pandabear
01-27-2008, 03:07 AM
Great post fatcat ;) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tips-becoming-anti-trader-post2617141/postcount63)

Dark Archon
01-27-2008, 03:10 AM

well i am still waiting...

@fatcat
and as far me and getting a life is concerned guess what...i have been having a whole lot of life untill i started bittorrenting,i am taking a break from having a life...when i was 21 i would date 3 different gals on the same day...well of course now i am gotten older and i have lost my charm i recently got rejected by a gal ,but i am still the man compared to you....i might have a lot of phone sex but its only because i choose to...i know how to protect myself from these std's because i dont trust in rubbers anymore....yes i did get rejected by a gal recently what is your point fatcat has it got anything to do with bittorrent section....you know what fat cat i never said i was perfect yes i am shit...unlike you i dont project an idealistic image,of myself so that everyone would follow me....forget it allrite .i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..

Wow this thread is expanding fast...

@stitched - you are an adult, and this is just a public forum, aren't you let it go? I'm sure you have experienced a lot of other confrontations in your life that were more realistic and serious than some kind of phenomenon on the internet such as this one. Let it go man. :rolleyes:

grimms
01-27-2008, 03:17 AM
Great post fatcat ;) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tips-becoming-anti-trader-post2617141/postcount63)

To defend fatcat here. He was probably mad at the time. Especially when someone spreads false information or just pisses people off. It makes you want to quit, but most times its just cause we are upset and mad. Thats part of being HUMAN. It's just like a relationship you get mad at your girl or she gets mad at you. You all fight say it's over, among other possibly harsh things but 9-10 you get back together, make up and get back together. Thats exactly what fatcat decided to do and i'm happy with it. I feel so much hate from certain members on this board. Why?:(

STEViEAR
01-27-2008, 03:18 AM
I totally agree with stitched on this about grimms and fatcat. Mostly all they do is post in the invite section telling people trading is bad, dont trade this, dont trade that, saying good give away or saying to people who make requests to be more active. What, you mean more like you. Posting useless comments in peoples req/trade threads. Not everyone likes talking shit. People have got jobs and a life and just because somone only has like 80 posts in 2month doesnt mean they are not active they probs just dont like talking shit posting useless comments when theres no need.

BTW grimms when you give up trading?

stitched
01-27-2008, 03:20 AM
It is very sad that you made a thread attacking grimms and me when we are here to help people. We have all the trackers yet we are still here active in the forums. That should be a sign that we are good users, and we are damn good users, otherwise staff wouldnt stand up for us and invite us to their trackers.

See I dont live on my computer 24/7 so I cant post everywhere. I prefer to be very active in the forums at one or two trackers rather then barely active at any. Ps...is this you in the photo? Cause thatd be my bet based on your personal skills that you are display.

PS. I dont think Stoi appreciates you copying user data off of his tracker....just an idea kid.

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/nerd46422fm3.jpg

staff gave you invites because they didnt know you yet and i must say your posts are very entertaining at the cost of someone else...and you seem to do a very good job of projecting yourself in to a very good user....i always tot some one else should say that you or grimms are very good users not blowing your own trumphets telling "that we are good users, and we are damn good users"
i know you dont live of computer 24/7,well no one does do they when you got into those reputed trackers which was given to u because those staff members trust you...the least you could do is share your time between fst and those trackers i hope those invites did mean something to you....because for some it means a lot,and they deserved it more then you but were rejected because they are traders....
wow fatcat69...are you the best or are you the best out there...you got me.. that my picture.. thanks for posting it to every one...hehe:lol::lol:
seriosuly.. where are those posts when you need one "get a life you take things very seriously"..its funny that no one ever says a thing to these anti traders when they get all serious about this bit torrent thing...start posting pictures,calling names and you all know the rest...but seriously fatcat...now dont get all offensive on me...but you were a disaster begging to happen,i just triggerd things so that this whole painfull process of what anti traders are all about (the latest ones ,oct 2007 and after)would get over fast.....and you need not decide on behalf of stoi....as to what he should do and what he shouldnt ...

ok this conversation can go on a whole life time.. i guess i have made my point in the best way i knew ..i have brought a lot of heat on myself...i know most of you guys are waiting for me to slip so that you all could just step on me...guess what i wont be using this id anymore...atleast for a very long time...i never meant for things to end this way..but hey shit happens...i am happy with all the trackers i have..and this is the smart thing to do right now...

this is enough to prove you r guilty but still i am generous before i leave i will create one more thread about how serious business is it for these anti traders,and how this whole ip tracking take place and these spy's work ...
and people say to me and traders in general... ""get a life you take things very seriously"like i said compared to how serious it is for these(anti trader) guys i am not even the "s" of seriousness,all thou i might be "s" of stupid...since i brought so much of heat on myself....but hey some one gotta stand up for traders since trading is sumthing i belive in

fatcat69
01-27-2008, 03:33 AM
At the op...please put this in your sig so we can all know that you have special needs.

http://www.nickschweitzer.net/content/binary/MoreAvailableAtMyStore_EB4E/ImGoingPostalCropped.png

grimms
01-27-2008, 03:33 AM
I totally agree with stitched on this about grimms and fatcat. Mostly all they do is post in the invite section telling people trading is bad, dont trade this, dont trade that, saying good give away or saying to people who make requests to be more active. What, you mean more like you. Posting useless comments in peoples req/trade threads. Not everyone likes talking shit. People have got jobs and a life and just because somone only has like 80 posts in 2month doesnt mean they are not active they probs just dont like talking shit posting useless comments when theres no need.

BTW grimms when you give up trading?

Well if your referring to invite exchanging i attempted to exchange a few invites in the past long ago when i was new at it all through FST (very first request here) for rabbit not knowing that could be perceived as trading but i had some very good entrusted members here let me know very early on it's not good to exchange invites for trackers (I'm human and no longer exchange invites, i give them away).

In the past have i exchanged invites? yes, do i still ask for invites to certain trackers? yes, i don't trade accounts or give them away though. I do give invites away and have in the past I told members what i could offer as far invites in other forums. In the past i gave invites to Oink members, Demonoid members, UG members, never accounts though. I really didn't know about all the trackers until i joined this site.Which i'm glad i did. It has helped me learn alot more about BT, Filesharing, Trackers, the forum community which i always liked from other forums i am with non related to filesharing, etc.

So then why do you request an invite to sites then? Maybe i have that bitmetv invite you been looking for. Alot of people pm too about advice and i try to be as constructive as i can. Also i follow all the rules heavily and the rules have changed alot since 4-5 months ago. Invite and account trading or exchanging is not permitted in most trackers today due to all the scammers, traders, and cheaters, etc.

I made a choice to be an anti trader but i only go around offering advice and suggestions.

STEViEAR
01-27-2008, 03:44 AM
So is this not you?

http://www.clubvibes.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=457887

grimms
01-27-2008, 03:54 AM
Never even heard of clubvibes and i'm a PU on ScT and just got invited to FTN a week ago. Why would i have an invite at FTN?

edit: This makes perfect sense now thank you for pointing this out to me. I had a member on here by the name of ZedZedZed claiming i was an account trading couldn't figure out why cause i never traded an account in my life and i even was going to report it but then he realized i was the wrong guy. Now i know why.

stitched
01-27-2008, 04:03 AM
now its very tempting to stop messaging...but just one more allrite...
this will be the biggest post ever,atleast by my standards,i am not very quick on the keys,so bear with me please

Why dont you post your username on trackers as everyone here knows mine...cmon, be a man and stop hiding.

there r better things you can save your manhood for...i tot you dont take these things seriously...and now you want me to prove my manhood ,in turn you want to prove you r man, whats going on fatcat...
just for the record i have the same nick in iptorrents ,nordic-t and a few others i am a member of...and hey i dont have 1000+ posts on fst soo even if some one like me doesnt post anything in any forums it wouldnt matter...again like i said it must have been very evident "anti traders make everyone think traders are shit,so that no one realises how shitty anti traders are and they try get the invites to the sites they want to be in""

answer to the one in red color.. did you not see this post by fatcat or you just found that my getting rejected by some gal was very appropriate to this conversation....ask your friend fatcat,he brought up this whole girls into the picture

He is my parting gift, as I knew I read your personality perfectly. Enjoy kid, and next time before you dare call someone out, make sure you dont have any skeletons hiding in the closet.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243)

...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

I so knew it.

Stalker

http://www.koenisha.com/Scanned%20Jacket%27s/The%20Stalker.jpg
and the answer to the one in green:
did u really get my point...probably not...people always see what they want to see...the same can be said about me to....
" your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community.
active doing what...spamming ,is that it...wow that being very active....thanks for redfining whole definition of being active i didnt know it untill you enlightened me your wisdom...i am greatfull sir..hey even trader bring something that somelike to this community...you both are no better then traders soo start acting like one...the LEAST YOU COULD DO IS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS...

see you r leading people into something you believe in...guess what people can think for themselves....i dont believe in calling names ...are you serious...i will tell you what even if you didnt have anything to say,you would have still said something because its your id under question...because thats what everyone would do...

ok one last thing...if fatcat and grimms would just posts their stats in any of the bit torrent sites they are in ,and if they had more then 300 posts(thats one third of the no of posts they have in fst,i am not asking for a lot) in any of these torrent sites they are member of...i will not say a word anymore....but the problem is they dont have sufficient data/proof to prove me wrong....
and this concludes i am RIGHT...,they can whine all they want about me but that is not gonna change the fact that "anti traders"(oct2007 and further) are just posers a big wanna be..and everything they stand for ,all this "i dont break any tracker rule" "trading is gay" is all just to manipulate and get sympathy of the readers,they dont really believe in anything they say...traders are far more honest if not anything compared to these anti traders...

sorry for this long post..just ignore it if you dont want to read it

grimms
01-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Stitch this is enough. I hope Kflint is viewing this this has gone on long enough. Now your just being destructive you already made the point you was trying to make and failed. Some agree with us anti traders and some don't. Simple as that.

KFlint
01-27-2008, 04:11 AM
allright.... this anti-traders vs traders session is over....

This debate is completly redundant, we are hearing the same arguments from both ends for months now and guess what, the only thing that coming out of it is more and more hostility and flaming

waiting for the next episode :dry: