PDA

View Full Version : NZB Index

somelazyguy
01-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Whenever I download the nzb file I get a zip file and it fails to unzip. This is happening for any nzb file I download from NZB Index. Is anyone else having this issue?

tesco
01-27-2008, 02:57 AM
Whenever I download the nzb file I get a zip file and it fails to unzip. This is happening for any nzb file I download from NZB Index. Is anyone else having this issue?No. Give me an example.:unsure:

somelazyguy
01-27-2008, 03:25 AM
I went to http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-movie-nzbs-80/t-justice-league-new-frontier-2008-stv-dvdrip-xvid-pipe-272305/

and clicked on "Download .NZB" and I get a zip file. When I try to unzip it fails.

tesco
01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
How big is the file that downloads? (on your computer browse to thefile, right click it, properties)
For me I have 0 problems so not sure why you're getting problems. :unsure:

Beenieman
01-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a simular problem.. when not logged in I can see 2 options, Download NZB and download zip. Once logged in I only see Download zip?

somelazyguy
01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
It seems to be a problem with Safari. It gets the zip file and says fail to decompress. I see the partially finished .download file in Downloads folder as well. Once I open up its package contents I see the proper .nzb file inside. Kind of bothersome to always have to go through this to get the .nzb file but it works for now.

Eyeball Kid
05-24-2008, 05:01 AM
I'm having a similar problem. "Unable to unarchive _________ into "Downloads". (Error 1 - Operation not permitted.)

I can try Firefox. Let's see what happens.

Skiz
05-24-2008, 05:27 AM
I'm having a similar problem. "Unable to unarchive _________ into "Downloads". (Error 1 - Operation not permitted.)

I can try Firefox. Let's see what happens.

This should fix it in FF - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201

This isn't a forum issue though so not sure why you posted in this section. If you continue to have problems, please create a thread in "Software".