PDA

View Full Version : I don't get Beowulf's ending...(please enlighten me)

Dark Archon
01-27-2008, 07:21 AM
SPOILERS!!!:)

So basically I just finished watching it but the final scene where Beowulf's friend (that dwarf looking guy) holds the dragon horn and meets that witch eye to eye at the beach...then the film ends..

Can someone tell me what that finale meant I don't get it :pinch: ...annotating a sequel or something?

P.S. Also is the entire film animated or wat? :O

100%
01-27-2008, 12:51 PM
If it where you, and you met angelina jolie dripped in chocolate and gold, and she offers you anything you want....what would you do?

If the mighty Beowulf could not even restrain himself, what do you think this guy does.

Eternal loop.

And no, the film was definitely not animated, you might have too much contrast in your video settings.

hoosdathu
01-27-2008, 04:09 PM
not animated? sure or not?

Dark Archon
01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
If it where you, and you met angelina jolie dripped in chocolate and gold, and she offers you anything you want....what would you do?

If the mighty Beowulf could not even restrain himself, what do you think this guy does.

Eternal loop.

And no, the film was definitely not animated, you might have too much contrast in your video settings.

you mean every single character in the film are real actors/actresses?

Femto
02-17-2008, 02:00 PM
you mean every single character in the film are real actors/actresses?

Real people that got animated. :P

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 08:51 PM
you mean every single character in the film are real actors/actresses?Real people that got animated. :P

:happy: thanks for that, never knew