PDA

View Full Version : Rap: Immortal Technique

RAW666
01-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Has anyone here ever heard about him? If so what you think about him?

In my opinion hes one of the best ever story tellers with a straight up sick flow. He knows whats going on in the world today and all that.

The man brought out 2 official cds todate;
Revolutionary vol. I
Revolutionary vol. II

Couple mixtapes and singles as well and the new album coming;
Middle Passage

He dont care if you download his music or buy it as long as you bump it outside and let other people know whats going on in the world today. And keep in mind hes unsigned.

dnero73
01-27-2008, 05:21 PM
he uis really good also a great Battle MC
My favorite songs are
Dance with the Devil
Peruvian Cocaine
YouŽll Never Know

Actatoi
01-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Yes I really like him, he got some very nice lyrical songs. And his beats are often very well produced as well. Sometimes I do feel it's a bit too much conspiracy thinking in his texts..

Some favourite tracks are,

Dance With The Devil
Internally Bleeding
Obnoxius
You Never Know

RAW666
01-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Yea Dance with the devil is sick... I wonder if he really gone through that like he stated in the end of the song.

You should check out the new freestyle wich actually just sounds like a real produced song from the new album prereleased on the Middle Passage EP on the beat of "Rick Ross - Hustlin" called, Watch Out.

(Low quality) You tube line:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7_qkg2r5k

grimms
01-28-2008, 02:47 AM
Still waiting on Middle Passage to be released. Was my favorite emcee living until Joel Ortiz came out. Internally Bleeding, Prophecy, Obnoxious, and Dance with the devil are my fav's.

Yea Dance with the devil is sick... I wonder if he really gone through that like he stated in the end of the song.

He was rapping from the devils perspective on that joint. Didn't happen for real. It was just a very good concept record. Loved The King Of New York sample used for that beat.

mrbombastic
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
His rhymes and beats are always good, I gotta say hes a real consistant MC, lyrics and beats are either dope or above average.

mrbombastic
01-28-2008, 12:46 PM
edit. double post edit.