PDA

View Full Version : demonoid or ftn

yacine911
01-28-2008, 10:25 AM
i know that demonoid is shut dawn but i was wander if his better then ftn or not cuz i didn't hear about ftn till they shut demonoid i was a big fan of demonoid and l i hop one day he will be back

pm:sorry for my english

sokrates
01-28-2008, 10:31 AM
you mean ps not pm^^

which tracker you prefer always depends on what is essential for you..
ftn could never beat demonoid in variety of torrents.. thats obvious..
but in matter of security and speed there was no real comparison..
ofc there are some other things to say too but... why write about a tracker only a small amount of users get into?

yacine911
01-28-2008, 10:51 AM
thx for the ps
i agree withe you, the only reason whey i ask this question cuz i see that a lot of peopel looking for ftn invite personly i don't need it, and for a free thing i never complain about the speed of dl ther is somme good website i want to be into like bitme but just be cuz they hav good stuff.

vinhkhang01
01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
FTN is a private tracker and the other is a semi one.
For me, I would choose FTN in a heartbeat - there is no 2nd thought - FTN is one of the best among all the trackers out there.

monk3y
01-28-2008, 11:11 AM
if you love sites like demonoid you should try TL / RevTT same speeds pre times and content.

yacine911
01-28-2008, 11:19 AM
if you love sites like demonoid you should try TL / RevTT same speeds pre times and content.
thx a lot i will try them

Ghost+Rider
01-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Good comparison lols FTN and Demonoid Like sky and the earth in terms of rarity and speed but in terms of content no one cud ever beat demonoid,I really miss it :(

yacine911
01-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Good comparison lols FTN and Demonoid Like sky and the earth in terms of rarity and speed but in terms of content no one cud ever beat demonoid,I really miss it :(
me too man i miss it so mush (i don't miss only the good stuf but i miss the good peopel too ,)

panasonic19
01-28-2008, 12:18 PM
without any doubt FTN rulez!

ecin
01-28-2008, 12:25 PM
the comparison fails :x

FTN doesn't even have a mentionable fraction of demonoid's content. Thus if you're after content width, ftn isn't the right place.

Besides that it's a 0day tracker, while demonoid was a versatile allinone tracker.

You should rather check sites like Zamunda, they come closer o:

A comparison
ftn ~10,000 torrents
demonoid ~190,000 torrents
Zamunda ~50,000 torrents

dunson
01-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Demonoid was great, but it was almost too big and diverse for someone with simple tastes like me.

FTN seems really small, like under 10,000 users, correct? Weird how popular it seems to be for a small site. I'm sure its very elite, but I wonder how quickly torrents die out there.

dunson
01-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Demonoid was great, but it was almost too big and diverse for someone with simple tastes like me.

FTN seems really small, like under 10,000 users, correct? Weird how popular it seems to be for a small site. I'm sure its very elite, but I wonder how quickly torrents die out there.

dunson
01-28-2008, 01:29 PM

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 01:44 PM
FTN is nothing like demonoid lol

try http://zamunda.net

it's similar to demonoid

fOrUmAs
01-28-2008, 02:00 PM
i know that demonoid is shut dawn but i was wander if his better then ftn or not cuz i didn't hear about ftn till they shut demonoid i was a big fan of demonoid and l i hop one day he will be back

u really cant compare these two sites..

since FTN is(top secret site:shifty:) and ex-demonoid was very very public-private site..

there are to many differents to say here really.

there are far more sites that are better than Demonoid not just FTN lol

it will be very hard to get back demonoid..they need much changes if they want to return

yacine911
01-28-2008, 02:09 PM

they don't die you can find somme torrent seed'd more then a year

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 02:13 PM

:noes:

yacine911
01-28-2008, 02:14 PM

u really cant compare these two sites..

since FTN is(top secret site:shifty:) and ex-demonoid was very very public-private site..

there are to many differents to say here really.

it will be very hard to get back demonoid..they need much changes if they want to return

why i can't compare them i don't care if they are top secret site or public all i'm intrest is the stuff they put there and the good people

:noes:
:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:
thx man for the support

ecin
01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
why i can't compare them i don't care if they are top secret site or public

Because Demonoid had 20x more torrents than ftn has. ftn is simply too small to be a proper replacement for demonoid.

panoli
01-28-2008, 02:56 PM
i argee zamunda is da best now. until demonoid comes back

Ahmed047
01-28-2008, 04:56 PM
i argee zamunda is da best now. until demonoid comes back

me too & also try arenabg.com

cRaZyzMaN
01-29-2008, 11:55 PM
zamunda and arenabg

ScreaminJay
01-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Comparing FTN to Demonoid is like comparing a delicious piece of pie to a complete grocery store.