PDA

View Full Version : Rumor - OiNk - resurrection

Sylar666
01-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Rumor says it might just come back...But those rumors haven't been confirmed yet by any relevant sources. What do u think? In light of the recent happenings (the two "W" getting stronger, gaining some momentum) does it come back? Does the market need a new, revised OiNK? Feel free to put down Your ideas here.

ajsi
01-28-2008, 08:43 PM
hm, OiNK is name, but now we have waffles and what so my opinion is that user will join it only because of history. but in the other way, it wil be nice to see oink again :) go oink go

Sylar666
01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Just curious...I don't have more information than U do, i really wonder what most of u think!

Tokeman
01-28-2008, 08:46 PM
even if it does return, it would be a long road to get even close to what it used to be. Unless they still have their database of users, indexes, etc, which is doubfull IMO.
Invite only will take a long time to build back a userbase, and open signups would not be good for a site with such a history and publicity.

So I'd say oink will not return, at least not as we knew it, but I'd love to be proven wrong!

NickySantoro
01-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I hope, they come back, i like the Pink Pig:)

DyNast
01-28-2008, 08:57 PM
OiNK always updates his page, last update:

"Expect updates on or before February 4th http://oink.cd/smilie.gif. "

So... you can never know ;)
Hope OiNK would come back, it was a damn good tracker

sleepyy
01-28-2008, 08:57 PM
If it came back i would like to see it back current sites are close to what oink was i just don't feel at home as i did at oink but if it was going to come back will it be as strong as it was before it went down is the question i pose so it's a 50/50

Defy
01-28-2008, 08:59 PM
IMHO the staff at What and Waffles have been a lot nicer than the ones who ran the pink pig. I don't remember what the exact stats were at Oink before they were shut down, but aside from their overly large userbase the content is catching up. Sometimes when things die something better is born from the ashes.

Either way, the more the merrier!

ideto
01-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Now there would be just one more, but we should respect any idea of the Owner(s) and help them. At least those who had account there :)

sear
01-28-2008, 09:01 PM
I don't think it will ever come back :noes:

However if it did it will be nothing like its old self. If it was to come back anywhere near as strong as when it went down it needed to do it within days while everyone still had the files on their HDD. Also now that What and Waffle are becoming more established I figure it will join them in being a good music tracker but not the amazing source that Oink was. I figure it would take it some time to build up to even the level of the two W's. We've all seen the teething problems they've had no reason to think that any revived Oink would avoid them.

Edit:

I wonder why someone even bothered to vote if..."Not interested, not my scope of interest" was their answer :ermm:

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 09:11 PM
i dunno if they are coming back or not, i hope they do...but it appears OiNK is just a memory now :cry:

Waffels and what have done pretty good job filling the pink but still the original pink is....OiNK.

SenorBubbz
01-28-2008, 09:18 PM
I only heard about OiNK after they got shut down and i don't really need music that much... I'm more of a game and movie kind of guy

Tsvetanov
01-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I dont know will OiNK come back or not, but i hope to see it again!

pandapop
01-28-2008, 09:24 PM
i heard from 2 seperate {trustworthy} sources last week that there is a planned comeback. No way to confirm tho.

FatBob
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM
i wish they come back , yes we have alernatives to oink now, but still if oink comes back it will be like a big blow for those anti piracy guys and thats what matters the most ;)

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 09:36 PM
http://oink.cd/ (http://oink.cd/)says:

Expect updates on or before February 4th http://oink.cd/smilie.gif.

P.S. got all excited that i had to increase the font :P

punki_rach
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Well I don't want to get my hopes up but the info on the oink home page looks interesting

FatBob
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
i want to see TMT and that script back in action :D

RainRoofer
01-28-2008, 09:48 PM
/me never deleted Oink from top bookmarks

Hanz™
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM
The more competition the better.

rogerse
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
If/when it even does come back, I think what and waffles have already a strong userbase for anyone to care.

It wasn't really that special, it may have been popular but it was easily replacable, which is obviously what happened, noone's really just sitting around waiting for it to return, atleast those with access to alternatives.

sleepyy
01-28-2008, 09:55 PM
It was special that is why sites tryed to replace it so fast and i'm sure many people will agree it was one of the best music torrent sites around if something better comes along for general music everybody will go there if you have a unique taste in music i understand your opinion that's why they have sites around for people to fill their unique taste

fOrUmAs
01-28-2008, 09:58 PM
the true is i dont care will Oink return or not..we now have sites that have replaced Oink very good..
and also i really dont no from where u heard that rumor...before there have been to many rumors abouth returing and nothing happend so probably as this one ;)

IceTee
01-28-2008, 10:00 PM

/me nether :happy:

Any1 still remembers Oinks stats?

pandapop
01-28-2008, 10:05 PM
i'l be glad if it does return, i used to spend ages just browsing the site reading the forums and torrent comments looking for music and stuff. im just not excited by what or waffles now and harldy use the sites at all for one reason or another. nothing has replaced what oink did for me.

sleepyy
01-28-2008, 10:05 PM
200000 torrents at a guess

IceTee
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
200000 torrents at a guess

That's what I remebered :yes:

And about 1milion seeders wasn't it?

mamacita
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
I still have OiNK bookmarked too!

jam0980tr
01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Pink Pig will not come back it's dead plus any other can't remake that pig we had!!!
guys i still check the page mind :(

stoi
01-28-2008, 10:21 PM
well anyone know the latest on the owner, last i heard he had been given bail on the 24th October last year, since then nothing (i may have missed something though) so if they have said to him, you did nothing wrong, your free to go. why shouldnt he not at least try to make a comeback.

it might be someone else as well, or no one and its not even a torrent site anymore.

good luck to him if it is him and he got away with it.

jam0980tr
01-28-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA-buxfv2w

mirceandr
01-28-2008, 10:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA-buxfv2w
amazing , w8-ing to see what happens on 4th feb

Giveaway
01-28-2008, 10:50 PM
well anyone know the latest on the owner, last i heard he had been given bail on the 24th October last year, since then nothing (i may have missed something though) so if they have said to him, you did nothing wrong, your free to go. why shouldnt he not at least try to make a comeback.

it might be someone else as well, or no one and its not even a torrent site anymore.

he could sell the site

mrnobody
01-28-2008, 10:55 PM

he could sell the site

hope u are not serious :P

krunktastic
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
It's not a loss if OiNK doesn't start back up again. Two sites have begun in it's place with more being uploaded faster than ever. I wouldn't be surprised if OiNK personally joined the staff at both trackers.

grimms
01-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I would love to see Oink rise from the ashes. He had the best music site i ever had the honor of joining. I know the staff were pretty tough and sometimes unfriendly but they never bothered me. That was my home i really didn't know many sites when i was a member of Oink. I won't be surprised if they all come back when the smoke clears. Time will only tell.

ecin
01-28-2008, 11:24 PM

Me neither. It's still on rank1 of my Opera quickdial :happy:

For those who wanted the OiNK stats before shutdown:
Torrents: ~250,000
Users: ~180,000

Existing don't even come remotely close, but are improving. :01:

rogerse
01-28-2008, 11:27 PM
I see its just ppl like you who now either don't have sites like what or waffles and just waiting for oink, or just desperatly clinging to something pointless and won't happen.

Is there anything about oink that makes it any better than current popular music trackers?, I really think there are alot of nievely loyale fans here.

tentavis
01-28-2008, 11:47 PM
we will wait and see.

sear
01-29-2008, 12:17 AM

I see its just ppl like you who now either don't have sites like what or waffles and just waiting for oink, or just desperatly clinging to something pointless and won't happen.

Is there anything about oink that makes it any better than current popular music trackers?, I really think there are alot of nievely loyale fans here.

Yes there is plenty to make it better. More torrents, greater diversity of music, better speeds, people actually leaching rather than just uploading. Most of those things were because it was all in one place if you merged Waffles and What they would be a lot better. However any "new" oink will never match what it once was.

p.s. you need to lighten up, flaming people because they like oink is fucking childish.

IceTee
01-29-2008, 12:18 AM

It has nothing to do it that.
I, for instances, am a member at both of those sites since they went on-line.

I guess I just never really had the courage to delete.
(Maybe a subconscious thought that it might return some day or maybe it's just a memorial to the Pig :P )

R.I.P. little piggy http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/Queo2/Avatars/Icons/oinkgif.gif

bosse de nage
01-29-2008, 12:24 AM
wonder if they could come back with all the torrents and give us cred to rehash them all.

ceasar
01-29-2008, 12:25 AM
Even if oink will be back, there's won't be a spot for them. 2W's picked up all the ppl, who used to come for pig show. And if the old Oink stuff will be back I don't think a lot ppl will come under their ruling again. Forgot stupid script, that used to ban ppl in hundredz? Forgot the goofy fcukerz on their IRC? Nuh, been there, not coming back. Thank you for the idea guys, but you time is over, the better stuff took over and will rule now.

Demigod
01-29-2008, 12:27 AM

It has nothing to do it that.
I, for instances, am a member at both of those sites since they went on-line.

I guess I just never really had the courage to delete.
(Maybe a subconscious thought that it might return some day or maybe it's just a memorial to the Pig :P )

R.I.P. little piggy http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/Queo2/Avatars/Icons/oinkgif.gif

I agree with IceTee. It has nothing to do with people desperately clinging on to anything.

I guess most people still keep OiNK in his or her bookmarks because of its nostalgia value. It was undoubtedly one of the biggest and most impactful torrent site and even now, both Waffles and What combined is still far from what OiNK used to be.

rogerse
01-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Its just I think at this point the majority of its userbase do just use what and waffles and I don't think its likely to retake its place at #1 even if it did come back.

vinhkhang01
01-29-2008, 01:38 AM
The more the merrier because we will have more choices.

Shinigami
01-29-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control blabla

man 4th of February, make it the 14th then my whole day is complete :P

haha!

Common piggy you can do it! :D

nsap
01-29-2008, 02:05 AM
The name might come back but the idea has already moved on.

SenorBubbz
01-29-2008, 02:10 AM
i like the name, freaking sweet

Sanka113
01-29-2008, 03:08 AM
I would definitely love to see it come back. I think there are WAY too many music sites out there that offer the same ol same ol. With oink back in the mix perhaps it will encourage more quality specialty music sites to arise.

fstokebanget
01-29-2008, 05:28 AM
I would also love to see if it came back, but, let's face the truth, it won't come back, let's just switch to either waffles or what.cd :)

chiefosceola
01-29-2008, 05:53 AM
To those that say what or waffles offer the same content as oink you are sadly mistaken. If all you listen to is mainstream then sure that music is available on almost all music sites and most 0-day sites. With oink, there wasn't an album or artist I couldn't find. I am on both the w's but the type of music I want or looking for is usually hard to find, and would be grateful for the return of the pig. An ominous message is just a spark of hope, hopefully it comes to fruition.

Cabalo
01-29-2008, 06:01 AM
The name might come back but the idea has already moved on.
exactly.
there's very few room for it now, most users roamed to the W's, and they will will stick at them, cuz they an evolution of what oink was. the main evidence is the incredible growth rate of each of them.
stupid banning scripts, unfriendly staff and lots of other flaws won't be missed.

game over for the pig.

dinko
01-29-2008, 06:20 AM
if it comeback ,will those users come back who saw that hostile RIAA message during that shutdown day :unsure: since every 1 fear about privacy :rolleyes:

stream
01-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Oink ftw. I'll leave every other music tracker i have joined, if oink pops back again.. no doubt.

FACE_TO_FACE
01-29-2008, 08:31 AM
I hope i can say soon: welcome back OINK :D

IceTee
01-29-2008, 12:37 PM
The more the merrier because we will have more choices.

This is a very important thing imo.

The monopoly of a dedicated tracker makes people go a bit crazy.
That's why Oink's staff acted like they did. If you didn't agree with every single thing they sad and if so much as "looked sideways" :P you'd be banned.
And they knew that users had to respect them because there wasn't anything else at the time.

Now with the two W's that changed ;)
And even if one is a bit better then the other, it's still very good to have a choice or a place to go if things don't work out at one of the places.

PRINCE
01-29-2008, 12:46 PM
hard come back:(

C-mos
01-29-2008, 12:53 PM
it' will be a great thing :)
but i don;t think it will return

FaragelloOo
01-29-2008, 01:07 PM
onik it is very goooood trackr Music

it is doooooown for ever

rogerse
01-29-2008, 01:43 PM
How did this thread even start anyways, there's no evidence its coming back, and even as a rumour it would have some merit, but this is not based on anything, there aren't any hints of it coming back, thats just what many want and so keep speculating about.

OnEyM
01-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Better not, it is good the way it is.

ecin
01-29-2008, 02:13 PM
there's very few room for it now, most users roamed to the W's,

'Most' is pretty much far from the truth. :blink:

Waffles has 28,000 users, What has 38,000; with about 50% being on both trackers.

OiNK had 180,000 users :huh:

Anyways, let's wait and see what happens :happy:

lukaspl
01-29-2008, 03:10 PM
i think that oink will never back beucase the crew have come to the waffles :) and thats 2nd oink

snowultra
01-29-2008, 03:16 PM
if it doesnt come back, i hope something like takes it place

rodinhas
01-29-2008, 03:21 PM
this is just a rumor

grimms
01-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Even if oink will be back, there's won't be a spot for them. 2W's picked up all the ppl, who used to come for pig show. And if the old Oink stuff will be back I don't think a lot ppl will come under their ruling again. Forgot stupid script, that used to ban ppl in hundredz? Forgot the goofy fcukerz on their IRC? Nuh, been there, not coming back. Thank you for the idea guys, but you time is over, the better stuff took over and will rule now.

You seem real bitter? Bad past experience maybe? I disagree. People would come back in drooves if Oink was ressurected including me. You could put what and waffles together and they still wouldn't match the (old) Oink. Now if your talking about some cheap imitation like Boink being restarted then yea, no chance. Probably wouldn't even bother. Hopefully we can all one day eat are words. Oink prove us all wrong!:D

rogerse
01-29-2008, 04:30 PM
this is just a rumor

Again, not even a rumour, just wishful thinking.

klink05
01-29-2008, 05:00 PM
How did this thread even start anyways, there's no evidence its coming back, and even as a rumour it would have some merit, but this is not based on anything, there aren't any hints of it coming back, thats just what many want and so keep speculating about.

it's not exactly "not based on anything". the reference to february 4th on oink's website does lead to some to wonder. i mean, on a website that used to have 180,000 users that is now simply 2 links and a cryptic message, a message like that seems like it has a limited number of results.

rogerse
01-29-2008, 07:36 PM
I suspect its more than likely to turn into a ad/spam site, if anything, 'cause Its not exactly up to them to come back.

Jaits
01-29-2008, 08:28 PM
i reckon oink has something planned...

maybe a no-ratio open to all music site? both 'alternatives' currently have the same problem... lack of will to grow.. so many ppl wanna join but cant because they cant get an invite.. that may change in the future but from what i ve gathered, both sites are playing it safe (which i m not criticizing in any way - id do the same)

a music site (or any site really) cant survive without continual growth.... maintaining a gd ratio becomes close to impossible for the average users which in turn leads to lack of leechers which in turn leads to seeders getting fed up with seeding... thats my theory anyhow :P

the only reason ratio does work the way it does is continual growth.. the only sites that are able to survive without growing are the ones that dont use ratio as a measure, but other forms (or lack of the concept completely)

Tokeman
01-29-2008, 08:55 PM
which brings me back to my comment. If they come back without their user database still intact, they will have serious issues being invite only, and other issues being open signup. Its loose loose, so hopefully they still have a semi-recent (before it went down) backup of the user DB IF they plan to attempt this.

Kyl3KK
01-29-2008, 09:10 PM
I think that if OiNK does return, both W's should merge together and that site (whatwaffles.cd) will merge with OiNK.

:P

Seriously, that would be great.

aysomc
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
oinks pink palace of waffles. screw what.

grimms
02-02-2008, 01:11 PM
i'l be glad if it does return, i used to spend ages just browsing the site reading the forums and torrent comments looking for music and stuff. im just not excited by what or waffles now and harldy use the sites at all for one reason or another. nothing has replaced what oink did for me.

100% agree with you on that. Oink in a strange way changed my life and how i look at Bittorrent. Then I came to FST and the same thing happened all over again. What and Waffles will be a great second and third wheel to the leader Oink.:)

I would also love to see if it came back, but, let's face the truth, it won't come back, let's just switch to either waffles or what.cd :)

Ah. We all already done that amigo.:yup:;)

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 01:21 PM
My personal opinion is that OiNK tends to be a kind of legend, and I think that´s the best for it.
They were the best, but we forget how dictators and unfriendly were their staff members.

If they come back I´m not going to move a finger to join that site, at least they change many things and admit mistakes, thing that won´t happen.

Their time has passed in my opinion.

tedsfrozenhead
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
They were the best, but we forget how dictators and unfriendly were their staff members.

I would say the staff were actually quite friendly but they were a bit draconian in their enforcement of the rules. however, oink would never have even become a DECENT community without their dedication to such high standards.

djork
02-02-2008, 01:49 PM
oink isn't coming back .. all of their backups were erased :/

tedsfrozenhead
02-02-2008, 02:06 PM
also, if oink were to return, it would definitely be very insecure. it would be under so much scrutiny from law enforcement agencies in a number of countries that it would probably be infiltrated rather quickly. I wouldn't feel very safe joining it, and I doubt oink would want to create such a huge target.

grimms
02-02-2008, 02:10 PM
My personal opinion is that OiNK tends to be a kind of legend, and I think that´s the best for it.

If they come back I´m not going to move a finger to join that site, at least they change many things and admit mistakes, thing that won´t happen.

Nemrod your killing me with that statement. Their time has passed? If they return they will be reborn. I can see why a lot of ex members have some gripes with their harsh way's but overall i think that is why Oink was such a quality music site. It wasn't run by 14 year olds. Not questioning your option just a little reveled by it, thats all.;)

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Nevermind we already got two nice trackers for music...

But Oink will be always Oink... :)

Hanz™
02-02-2008, 03:22 PM

Nemrod your killing me with that statement. Their time has passed? If they return they will be reborn. I can see why a lot of ex members have some gripes with their harsh way's but overall i think that is why Oink was such a quality music site. It wasn't run by 14 year olds. Not questioning your option just a little reveled by it, thats all.;)
I can't imagine OiNK coming back. First of all all of their backups have been destroyed. Secondly he's under police supervision, and thirdly Waffles has already got most of the hardcore OiNK users...

StefanSamara
02-02-2008, 03:39 PM
so what if there are 2 trackers already ? Oink is and it will be oink, the best music tracker around !

Actatoi
02-02-2008, 03:57 PM
so what if there are 2 trackers already ? Oink is and it will be oink, the best music tracker around !

It isn't around anymore you know.

Something Else
02-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Where is the SFTU manker option. :unsure:

Dark Archon
02-03-2008, 12:31 AM
i think 4th of Feb is the court date lol

myllian
02-03-2008, 12:45 AM
I think a lot of ex-OiNK members would love a comeback..
If you weren't surfing the internet 24/7 after oink was taken down you may have missed the chance to join waffles/what.
So there are a lot of ex Oink members still looking for a decent site. If you weren't active in the forums or in IRC, you really don't know where to get invites, (besides trading in forums, which is kind of hard work, not everyone is willing to do that in their freetime).
If you're not very active, talkwise, that doesn't mean you're not a good member. It's about sharing, uploading good music, not about posting in forums, irc....

My point is, for a lot of people the 2W's aren't exactly the new oink, cause they're exluded from a community they belonged to 4 months ago, and literally have to work their ass off to get in..

sensi1
02-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Clearly they're hinting that they have some sort of positive news coming.

ScreaminJay
02-03-2008, 01:24 AM
No, it won't return... most likely not... but contrary to what people have said before... if it would return, people would just leave the current music trackers behind and centralise once again around OiNK... Which is what caused it's demise in the first place. Huge amount of people all on the same site.

With all the media buzz... if it would return, it could go on to a million users. Everyones have heard about it now, it's as well known by people as ThePirateBay or Demonoid... or Suprnova back then. They'd be articles everywhere in all the mainstream press... it would be said everywhere that it have returned, as it was said previously when it was shut down.

If 180 000 people came around OiNK to register without being dissabled... imagine the number that could reach with mass media coverage. There is no way, the industry would find a way not to be bitch slapped that bad.

Shno
02-03-2008, 09:13 AM
If (and this is a big if) oink was to return, honestly, how many of your wouldn't make an account on the it? I realize everyone feels iffy now about having a sole, centralized music site to download from, but who wouldn't want oink to return? Personally, I think it would be a big slap in the RIAA's face if oink came back and everyone supported it.

athenaesword
02-04-2008, 01:04 AM
i think people would still use what and waffles until such a time that oink proves that its collection has been rebuilt to such a point where it surpasses either or both. even then, some stuff might still be missed out, so i guess the vast majority of users will be using all three instead of just oink.

it takes a longgg time to collect the amt of torrents that oink did. it's not like someone has a backup of hundreds of thousands of albums on their computer. it's going to take ages before oink is restored to its former glory, if it will that is.

mievmo
02-04-2008, 01:34 AM
nah...

aysomc
02-04-2008, 02:19 AM
the most important thing oink had was its userbase and all those bans of the bad apples and cheaters. if they still have that ill gladly sign back into my old account and deal with the lower number of torrents while they try to build that back up. with the users they had though the number of torrents would shoot up much quicker then what or waffles did. basically if the news is that they are coming back ill only care if they kept whatever files or servers that make it so we can log back into our old account.

athenaesword
02-04-2008, 05:29 AM
i thought it was mentioned by someone that all their backups were erased? i think it's too big a dream to wish for all the account stats to be renewed.

BitHongs
02-04-2008, 06:01 AM
it got shut down the same day I got my account. I never even got to use it lol :(

Bucktoof
02-04-2008, 06:24 AM
I was at oink and I liked the content but as with most torrent sites there were problems. I think it's good we have two new music trackers and they both seem to be doing well for the most part so I don't really think they need to.

Hanz™
02-04-2008, 05:07 PM
"Following another round of questioning, bail has been extended until May 6th." from oink.cd

Who else is laughing at this thread?

Sylar666
02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.

Hanz™
02-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.
Laughing at the absurdity of the thread, and not the guy, Sylar.
But sorry for offending you.

maddoxro
02-04-2008, 05:27 PM
If OiNk will return..then i see no reason that Demonoid woudn't return too...

FACE_TO_FACE
02-04-2008, 05:40 PM
i hope we can see Oink again...

grimms
02-04-2008, 08:17 PM
They extended Oinks bail until May 6th

http://torrentfreak.com/oink-bail-extend-080204/

FACE_TO_FACE
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
They extended Oinks bail until May 6th

http://torrentfreak.com/oink-bail-extend-080204/

Thanks!:)

briand5379
02-05-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm sure it could come back eventually however I doubt it'll be anyone soon like some people are thinking.

cocalait
02-05-2008, 12:24 AM
"Following another round of questioning, bail has been extended until May 6th." from oink.cd

Who else is laughing at this thread?

First of all, read his post instead of pretending to be a moralist, and show your "love" for Oink. He's laughing because you created a sensationalist thread, that turned out in what the majority of us thought (Oink NOT coming back, at least atm). Second, you don't have the authority nor whatsoever to tell him if he can laugh or do not laugh. And third, do you have any problem with the USA? Seems, like you do.

Ontopic : I don't think Oink is coming back, pessimist thought but hey, that's me. These rumors, and the next to come are complete BS.

grimms
02-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Definitely will not be back online before May 6th 2008. Thats for sure. Oink coming back depends on the outcome of the trial. If he is found guilty in anyway, Oink will not be back. If he is found innocent and gets to keep his servers and the court find the Riaa police wrong, then you bet he'll be back. Probably has a backup stored somewhere just in case.;)

deathking81
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Rumor : Bears shit in woods.

glennn
02-05-2008, 05:36 AM
I cant see OiNK returning, too high profile now

At the same time the servers were returned wiped to OiNK's Dutch ISP

I can see him getting off though And hope he does

aysomc
02-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Rumor : Bears shit in woods.

sir, that is false. take it back now!

Sylar666
02-05-2008, 07:37 AM

First of all, read his post instead of pretending to be a moralist, and show your "love" for Oink. He's laughing because you created a sensationalist thread, that turned out in what the majority of us thought (Oink NOT coming back, at least atm). Second, you don't have the authority nor whatsoever to tell him if he can laugh or do not laugh. And third, do you have any problem with the USA? Seems, like you do.

Ontopic : I don't think Oink is coming back, pessimist thought but hey, that's me. These rumors, and the next to come are complete BS.

Yes. I have a problem with the way US handles so called "copyright - infringements" and criminalizing people for P2P. I do not want to go neither in details nor in any political subjects.
2. Honey, I do not need any permission to create any threads, not even from U, noob. Just walk away, and do not spam, read G.B. Shaw, or Shakespeare.
3. I don't care why "people" like U laugh. I really don't. And if u are capable of reading - apparently no, sweetheart - the thread has the word "Rumor" in it. I guess enough said. Period. If U still want to marry me, noob, be my guest!
Everybody can write down her opinion, even U. So don't bother, troll.

cocalait
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes. I have a problem with the way US handles so called "copyright - infringements" and criminalizing people for P2P I do not want to go neither in details nor in any political subjects.Alright. But because you do not like the politics of a country, you have the right to flame a member who is citizen of that country? Surely you think all americans are "low-cultured american's" as you told me on the PM you sent me.

2. Honey, I do not need any permission to create any threads, not even from U, noob.Read again my post. I never said you needed permission (from me or anybody) or anything like that. I'm telling you that YOU don't have the authority to tell someone if he CAN laugh or CAN NOT laugh. I don't have that authority either, and the only ones who have it here, are the moderators.

Just walk away, and do not spamI'm not walking away, but yes I'm not going to spam. Guess this forum has enough spam from you since you joined.

read G.B. Shaw, or Shakespeare.Yeah, nice recommendations. I read both of them. Book recommendations have kinda nothing to do with a BitTorrent forum but, it's ok.

3. I don't care why "people" like U laugh. I really don't. And if u are capable of reading - apparently no, sweetheart - Yeah, you post in a discussion board and then you don't care about what the people that discuss think. Makes one think why you posted this at the beginning. (I have a hunch, maybe increase your post count?) Hey, and you are calling me Sweetheart? That's kinda gay dude.

the thread has the word "Rumor" in it. I guess enough said. Period.Yeah, I'm going to start a thread, because I heard a rumor FTN is going to become an open sign-up tracker. Hey, if it doesn't happen don't blame me I put the word RUMOR in the sentence, so what I'm saying has 0 reliability.

If U still want to marry me, noob, be my guest!Definitely, this is gay.

Everybody can write down her opinion, even U. So don't bother, troll.The second sentence goes against the first one. Just letting you know.

bye... sweetheart?:wacko: