PDA

View Full Version : Find me a proper DVD-Audio burning software

krunktastic
01-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Looking for something that burns DVDAs. No tracker limitations. Looking for something like this:

http://www.sonic.com/products/Professional/DVDA/workflow.aspx

vinhkhang01
01-29-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm also looking for something like that. I'm not sure if we're in the same boat here.

I have a DVD Video, and I just want to extract the audio out only preferrably in MP3 format. Can anyone suggest a good program (quality, fast, stable, and flexibility) to do that?

krunktastic
01-29-2008, 02:09 AM
I'm also looking for something like that. I'm not sure if we're in the same boat here.

I have a DVD Video, and I just want to extract the audio out only preferrably in MP3 format. Can anyone suggest a good program (quality, fast, stable, and flexibility) to do that?

Yep.

Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum v5.0.24.0111

vinhkhang01
01-29-2008, 02:17 AM
How is that program? Any good? Limitation? Where can I get it?

Yep.

krunktastic
01-29-2008, 02:35 AM
How is that program? Any good? Limitation? Where can I get it?

Yep.

Waffles.fm or what.cd

If neither of those, try google or youtorrent.com

TP635
01-29-2008, 03:16 AM

I used to rip audio from VCD vid clip using Cool Edit Pro. It is now called Adobe Audition (AA) I don't use AA but it should be able to do the job if you want to give it a try.