PDA

View Full Version : request with good intentions

marksman
01-29-2008, 02:15 PM
hey all, i realize it's been long since i made a giveaway with invites to trackers, mainly because my connection wasnt helping me much, but i managed 2 get a seedbox a few days back, and i wish i could make a giveaway,but the thing is, the current sites i use are either with no invite system, or it's way harsh to get an invite,so i would like to request invites to those easy-normal to get 2 trackers, so that i could gather invites and make a good giveaway afterall, its all for a good intentions believe me, i dont need those trackers much really!..anyway i dont need tl, revtt(waitin 4 invites),waffles,what..so would like invites to any other site with a normal invite system,all invites will be given here..

thanks in advance

Giveaway
01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
marksman so you need trackers in oderd to get invites on them ??
lol

marksman
01-29-2008, 02:22 PM
marksman so you need trackers in oderd to get invites on them ??
lol

umm yeah sorta..tryin 2 be nice since it's been long since i gave away invites, i miss helpin ppl thats all..

Cruel
01-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I vote for 10 in orginality.

YoYoY
01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
:huh:......

marksman
01-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I vote for 10 in orginality.

ahh..i wasnt beggin btw..i have almost all the top sites i need..sct,ftn,fsc, ..all of that..anyways am gonna lock that thread..looks like my inentions werent very much welcomed..if any 1 still wanna offer the invite for the seed..that would be nice of him..thanks