PDA

View Full Version : Audio Bible

rorybhoy1888
01-31-2008, 01:20 AM
Anyone know where to find an audio bible with good speeds? Im too lazy to read the whole thing lol. Ive tried on waffles and what but they are going incredibly slow. I would prefer the James Earl Jones version but im not too bothered to be honest.

Cheers

WarrenBuffet
01-31-2008, 01:30 AM
I doubt too many ppl here on these forums are religious lol.

Spartan
01-31-2008, 01:37 AM
Try ChristianTorrents... Religious content is their specialty.

Don't you know everyone is religious here ;)

pharaoh
01-31-2008, 02:28 AM

christians aren't perfect just forgiven :) yes i'm sure christian torrents has one pm me if you can't find an invite.

klink05
01-31-2008, 04:27 AM
i had uploaded Inspired by... the bible experience (New Testament) to waffles (sorry don't have the old testament yet). i reinstalled windows, adn have been working on getting all of my torrents up, but apparently missed that one. so i just added it to my client and it should be seeding in a few minutes.

it features: Yolanda Adams, Angela Bassett, James Brown, LeVar Burton, Dr. Juanita Bynum, Shirley Caesar, Common, Loretta Devine, Charles Dutton, Faith Evans, Kirk Franklin, Tyrese Gibson, Cuba Gooding Jr, Fred Hammond, Samuel L. Jackson, Bishop T. D. Jakes, Star Jones, Yolanda King, Boris Kodjoe, Nikki Kodjoe, Eriq LaSalle, Derek Luke, Tisha Campbell Martin, Donne McClurkin, Dwight "Heavy D" Myers, Tyler Perry, Angie Stone, Tye Tribbett, Blair Underwood, Denzel Washington, Forest Whitaker, and over 200 more personalities of note.

1000possibleclaws
01-31-2008, 05:34 AM
Try ChristianTorrents... Religious content is their specialty.

Don't you know everyone is religious here ;)

well I'm definitely not religious, and after seeing the documentary 'Jesus Camp', I'm on the brink of being anti-christian

Stevis
01-31-2008, 05:39 AM
Too lazy to read the Bible? Piety ftw!

bikernin
01-31-2008, 07:59 AM
damn you pirates. now you are pirating god! may be the saints will sue you for causing them millions of dollars of losses

pharaoh
01-31-2008, 02:25 PM
jesus camp can't say i've seen that will have to look around for it

1000possibleclaws
01-31-2008, 04:07 PM
jesus camp can't say i've seen that will have to look around for it

I highly recommend it pharaoh. It's about American fundamentalists, and how they pretty much brainwash children at such a young age to be extreme Christians. It's actually really scary at some points, because the kids are so young, and the camp leaders goal was to make christians ready to 'die for Jesus' the way islamist extremists die for their god. I got my copy awhile ago off of demonoid, but here's the imdb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/

Spartan
01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
I highly recommend it pharaoh. It's about American fundamentalists, and how they pretty much brainwash children at such a young age to be extreme Christians. It's actually really scary at some points, because the kids are so young, and the camp leaders goal was to make christians ready to 'die for Jesus' the way islamist extremists die for their god. I got my copy awhile ago off of demonoid, but here's the imdb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/

I watched a bit and was so disgusted with what they were doing... But remember, it doesn't represent every Christian denomination out there.

klink05
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
I watched a bit and was so disgusted with what they were doing... But remember, it doesn't represent every Christian denomination out there.

exactly. every group of people has it's nutcases. with the huge number of christians there are in america, it's only logical to assume that the laws of probabilites would give us our share of headaches (christian coalition anyone?). just remember for as many nutcases that you see peddling their wares and calling for assassinations on the 700 club, theres 100 times as many christians silently going through their lives with compassion for others. please don't blame everyone for the sins of a few.

1000possibleclaws
02-01-2008, 12:19 AM
yeah, that's why i said fundamentalists, not christians. but still, the documentary wasn't just on that one camp, they segued in video from other american christians as well