PDA

View Full Version : Tl

bid888
01-31-2008, 01:38 PM
If I was banned from TL I can't get a new invitation and create a new account? Am I banned forever?

Polarbear
01-31-2008, 01:56 PM
:lol: there we go ....

Shinigami
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
banned forever, own fault I guess. Still feel sorry for you :(

mrnobody
01-31-2008, 02:03 PM
If I was banned from TL I can't get a new invitation and create a new account? Am I banned forever?

if they don't want u there

the best choice is to move on

yes you can get an invite and sneak back in but u can't guarantee your stay...i.e. once they find it's you, you will get banned again.

So, it's not worth using a site by risking your inviter and most of all fearing every day. Beside, there are plenty of sites...revtt can be good alternative to TL.

bid888
01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
I was banned because my ratio was low...almost what needed but not enough... I really want to go back there.
My friend sent me an invitation but I can't access the site so I guess my TL time is over now...

BamZow
01-31-2008, 02:19 PM
I was banned because my ratio was low...almost what needed but not enough... I really want to go back there.
My friend sent me an invitation but I can't access the site so I guess my TL time is over now...

How on earth is it possible to have awfull ratio at TL? And now you want to get back in and continue to leech...
Hope you never get in again, as TL along with itīs members have no use of you.

pharaoh
01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
it seems harder to keep a ratio at torrentleech compared to how it was back in the day when we use to give out 4 invites a week

Shinigami
01-31-2008, 02:24 PM
He's just a leecher I guess... He only grabs what he wants not caring for ratio in first instance. Well this is the way you pay for it, sorry! Or just wait for your provide to change IP if you are lucky. If you are banned and can't access the page, it's over.

bid888
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
I really tried to keep the ratio but I couldn't...in other sites I am fine

Pazzini
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
You're joking right ? :lol: TL is the easiest tracker to keep a good ratio on.

If you could not keep a decent ratio at TL, you should not be using torrents at all!!

mera
01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
It doesn't look likely that you'll be able to get in again. I have to agree with the others that TL is one of the easiest to maintain a ratio on, hopefully now, you are the wiser the next time.

bikernin
01-31-2008, 03:52 PM
i really dont think you will be able to get in unless you change your ip. and having a bad ratio on TL is a sin the torrent world. Thou shalt be frowned upon! j/k move on and find some new ladies. just make sure you give back atleast as much as you take :P

StevenVD
01-31-2008, 03:56 PM
How on earth is it possible to have awfull ratio at TL? And now you want to get back in and continue to leech...
Hope you never get in again, as TL along with itīs members have no use of you.

.. says the one who lives in the country with the best internet speeds

mummysboy
01-31-2008, 04:52 PM
I too will no longer be welcome at Torrentleech

Seems they purging ready for their invites again - as previously mentioned Revott is a nice alternative and i have seen quite a few promising open signups sites recently

Tokeman
01-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Hey, TL was my first private site, and my first 'real' expeience with bittorrent all together. I struggeld for a long time with the ratio thing, from no restraint in downloading, downloading older things that weren't being re-snatched, to grabbing packs with high leecher count but they turn out to be only partial seeders.
I barely got my ratio high enough in time, and ever since I have learned how to conduct myself in the torrent world.

Dont judge, plus, the leechers help us all with keeping our great ratio's even better.
Take bikernin's adivce, and you may get another chance. But remember, when you mess up, it affects your inviter as well.

Cabalo
01-31-2008, 05:01 PM
man, i dunno, but last time i checked, the word ban means something definitive.
anyway, you can find good replacements for TL, take for advice revTT, torrentbytes, bitsoup, etc.

forget about TL for now.

Dark Archon
02-02-2008, 10:47 AM
find a friend who will invite you again