PDA

View Full Version : Can a brother get a break?

aarik111
01-31-2008, 07:16 PM
I have a stupid seedbox and all it has done is cause me frustration. Im trying to be one of the cool fst people and cant even post my stupid ratios ...... For the love of Jesus someone please help me dl this stuff off this damn seedbox and tell me how to post my ratios so I can fit in and feel whole........:blink:

StevenVD
01-31-2008, 07:34 PM
please repeat your question in an understandable sence

aarik111
01-31-2008, 07:36 PM
i cant move the stuff i downloaded on my seedbox to my pc

i also dont know how to post ratios

mountpj04
01-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Its just better to download it twice ..:) transferring files from seedbox to your pc takes forever! If you absolutely need to transfer those files, i recommend filezilla.. :)

Enlightened
01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
i cant move the stuff i downloaded on my seedbox to my pc

i also dont know how to post ratios
The easiest way, is to first get familiar with a screen capturing Tool. I use snagit , capturing different regions of the screen or the whole screen.
Next, once U know how to capture the screen, then all U have to do is Upload the saved screens that's all.

fisherman
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok, to move files to your hd from your server you'll have to download something like Winscp as ur FTp client >>http://winscp.net/eng/download.php#download2

When U run Winscp enter ur server IP addy where it says host name, then server username where it says username, then server password where it says password.....

Now when it connects to ur server and opens up, browse to ur folder where ur torrent files are and simply drag them to ur Hd with ur mouse.
Really easy :)

Rather than me writing out a guide here on how to take a screeshot for ratio... just use this guide..it's easy mate >> http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061210094717AApgKkL

Once u get ur screenshot u have to host it.... so save the .jpg screenshot to ur desktop...then go to www.imageshack.us and browse to ur saved .jpg and click "Host it".

Now look down at the "direct link". That is the url that u will post to ur screen shot of ur ratio proof :)

Good luck

Artemis
01-31-2008, 07:51 PM
If you give a bit of info about the operating system your server is running and the provider then it may be a bit clearer for us, as others have said though, you download the files from the server via ftp, it depends on your location but normally ftp transfer is fairly fast.

ifkstab
02-01-2008, 12:34 AM
i haven't used the ftp programs mentioned here, i use cuteftp and can get max dl speed on a 4mb connection. with cuteftp you can set the number of simultaneous files transferred and even break up an individual file into 8 pieces to help maximize your speed.