PDA

View Full Version : TDC or BitHQ

rivageeza
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Im currently trying to get an invite into a decent dvdr tracker, but I only have one torrentleech invite to trade, so I wondered which site you guys thought would be best to try for as I only have one shot at getting into a good one. Im a UK user, am not bothered about PAL or NTSC as I can play both and english soundtrack is a must, I like old and new films, I just don't want to trade my invite for a crummy site, so any help would be great thanks very much
chris

Pazzini
01-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Keep hold of your TL invite m8.....

BitHQ often have open sign ups

If you don't have an invite, please try again later as we have a 24 hour open signup once a month during which you can signup without invite (there is no set date for this as the date of this open signup is randomly chosen by the system).TDC are thinking of opening the doors for a week...Stay tuned....

whiteyes
01-31-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.bithq.org/signup.php
BitHQ has a 24 hour open signup once a month during which you can signup without invite. It was open on Jan. 15. Now Feb. is coming, you can keep checking the open for Signup (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-sites-open-signup-thread-117091) everyday and you'll have a chance to get in free.

for TDC, once you can get in the BiTtorrent invite section. I think you can get an invite free if you provide your good ratio on TL and your speedtest.

also, WB is a good DVD tracker, you can try the application to get an account there.
http://www.wild-bytes.org/userapp.php

Pazzini
01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Cinematik is good for older movies.

nsap
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
TDC are thinking of opening the doors for a week...Stay tuned....

Really? I've been thinking about trying to get in there..

Kyl3KK
01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
I like them both, but I use BitHQ more.

Pazzini
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM

:yup:

Keep checking this page (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-sites-open-signup-thread-117091) over the next coming weeks...No doubt someone will make a new topic about it....

nsap
01-31-2008, 10:09 PM

:yup:

Keep checking this page (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-post-sites-open-signup-thread-117091) over the next coming weeks...No doubt someone will make a new topic about it....

I have their user app and signup page bookmarked but I've yet to see them be open. Then again, I can't say I've been looking for a long time either.

Thanks for the info :)

kyuuchi
01-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Im currently trying to get an invite into a decent dvdr tracker, but I only have one torrentleech invite to trade, so I wondered which site you guys thought would be best to try for as I only have one shot at getting into a good one. Im a UK user, am not bothered about PAL or NTSC as I can play both and english soundtrack is a must, I like old and new films, I just don't want to trade my invite for a crummy site, so any help would be great thanks very much
chris

TTi.nu also have a decent collection of DVDr (~3000 DVDr torrents includes boxsets) and they do have freeleech on some torrents. Most of those torrents are in english audio, but some do have custom subs of foreign language.

grimms
01-31-2008, 10:39 PM
I love TTi. I definitely use that site more then TDC or BITHQ. All three sites are great though.

fOrUmAs
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
they have poll and they asking members if they should open signups for 1 week

yes 45%

no 42%

not to sure 13%

;)

SenorBubbz
01-31-2008, 11:14 PM
great!

hope more people vote yes

titofat
02-01-2008, 12:03 AM
i think BITHQ

RoSsoNeRI
02-01-2008, 12:32 AM
BitHQ got horrible speeds, not enough seeders

kyuuchi
02-01-2008, 12:33 AM
they have poll and they asking members if they should open signups for 1 week

yes 45%

no 42%

not to sure 13%

;)

i'm not a member of TDC but I think open sign up will just end up getting a swarm of noobs. Their application system was good, should have kept that.

nsap
02-01-2008, 01:43 AM
i'm not a member of TDC but I think open sign up will just end up getting a swarm of noobs. Their application system was good, should have kept that.

It's a problem on every private tracker. But if they open signups for a week and get 7000 new members and end up banning 90% of them for low ratios, cheating, and other forms of asshattery, they will still end up with 700 good members.

Or maybe when he said "open signups" he really meant "open user apps".

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 01:45 AM
The poll says open signups. I am against it. There is plenty of seeding/leeching going on, and the site will grow, but they just need a better defined invite system.

Back on topic, I think TDC is the best site for DVDr.

lubu
02-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Also you can check out tracker.dvdquorum.es

Has around 7350 DVDs, is open for signups...The downside being the speeds

Pazzini
02-01-2008, 08:48 AM
BitHQ got horrible speeds, not enough seeders

We care about quality not speed :yup:

Our VIP uploaders/uploaders do a great job! So do our members. :)

jikimida
02-01-2008, 09:00 AM
tdc>Cinematik>BitHQ

rxxp
02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
i like dvdclub better

Dark Archon
02-02-2008, 10:41 AM
SweDVDR? I heard that is the best one, or NB.

Pazzini
02-02-2008, 12:18 PM
SweDVDR? I heard that is the best one, or NB.

SweDVDR only allows swedish and Nordic IPs....

NB is hard to get into, it is also a very fast tracker, so unless the OP has a seedbox or a fat pipe he would not survive there.....

He should stick with TDC or BitHQ to begin with then work his way up.

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Both are great sites.
Iīve got very good stuff there, things that you canīt get anywhere else.
You must know that speed is not the best but itīs not turtle speed either.

Sanka113
02-02-2008, 01:02 PM
I like Bithq better, Bithq has a nicer community. Bithq is very easy to seed on and they don't have a strict hit n run policy like they do at TDC. Even if somehow your ratio get's real low on Bithq you can use their seed bonus program to get your ratio back up. Sometime next week I should have another bithq invite if you still need it by then, just let me know.

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I like Bithq better, Bithq has a nicer community. Bithq is very easy to seed on and they don't have a strict hit n run policy like they do at TDC. Even if somehow your ratio get's real low on Bithq you can use their seed bonus program to get your ratio back up. Sometime next week I should have another bithq invite if you still need it by then, just let me know.

I agree, but... TDC gives a lot of chances to keep ratio, they have a big number of freeleech, and sometimes (many times per year) everything is freeleech. Their packs are usually freeleech... Itīs not hard to keep ratio at TDC in my opinion. The H&R rule... I think thatīs the least we can do, with rule or not itīs our duty to seed. The whole torrentworld thing is based on that little tiny thing.

mirceandr
02-02-2008, 02:05 PM
"TDC or BitHQ" - why not both ;-)

glowworm
02-02-2008, 11:40 PM
I need help from any one that is registered with bithq. I forgot my password and cant get in. The automated response system is not working. Bithq does not reply. Can someone contact the system moderators send to send me my password. My handle with them is hwsmit. Thanks in advance.

Pazzini
02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
I need help from any one that is registered with bithq. I forgot my password and cant get in. The automated response system is not working. Bithq does not reply. Can someone contact the system moderators send to send me my password. My handle with them is hwsmit. Thanks in advance.

Do you still require help ? If so PM and I will sort it out for you. :)

glowworm
02-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes. Still no auto reply from bithq. I have waited over 24 hours for an email from them. I just need a reply to my email address listed with them with my password or a new one. I assume my handle with them is the one I shows up with each thank you message I post. Thanks again in advance. Bithq is a great site and have been a member over 7 months now.

Pazzini
02-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes. Still no auto reply from bithq. I have waited over 24 hours for an email from them. I just need a reply to my email address listed with them with my password or a new one. I assume my handle with them is the one I shows up with each thank you message I post. Thanks again in advance. Bithq is a great site and have been a member over 7 months now.

I have reset your password....PM me what your are currently seeding and your port number to verify who you are, then I shall send you the password. ;)

zahidu
08-13-2009, 07:33 AM
full address for tdc?

n00bz0r
08-13-2009, 07:36 AM
full address for tdc?

http://www.thedvdclub.org/