PDA

View Full Version : tvtorrents for swedvdr invite.

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:04 AM
i trade tvtorrents invite for swedvdr invite. lmfao i just want a swedvdr invite. so for all you half witted ppl this is only a joke. it seems the longer i have to wait for it the more i want it!!! but i guess that's a problem for most. if there is someone with the invite i want,i know i won't be a disappointment to you. i have outstanding ratios in other high level trackers. someone throw me a bone here! thanks....:frusty:

ceasar
02-01-2008, 01:11 AM
swebits is your way to go! fcuk swedvdr - they unfriendly, rare and not much better than swebits :)

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:13 AM
so as far as giving my right nut for an invite, it's not better than thedvdclub, tti and swebits???

fisherman
02-01-2008, 01:13 AM
so for all you half witted ppl this is only a joke.

That's real nice ^. Some members are nOOb's and are far from "half Wittet" :mellow:

Good luck in getting it mate :) I know it can be a pain to wait but it comes in the end. I got a nice surprise yesterday from a nice member here. I was looking for the invite for a good while and out of nowhere I got it :)

So yeah U seem like a cool member so U'll get it sooner rather than later...

Good luck

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:14 AM
so for all you half witted ppl this is only a joke.

That's real nice ^. Some members are nOOb's and are far from "half Wittet" :mellow:

Good luck in getting it mate :) I know it can be a pain to wait but it comes in the end. I got a nice surprise yesterday from a nice member here. I was looking for the invite for a good while and out of nowhere I got it :)

So yeah U seem like a cool member so U'll get it sooner rather than later...

Good luck

your right. sorry if your a noob the offer stands :D

fisherman
02-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Haha yeah I'm a nOOb ok lmao.....

I just don't like smart asses that's all.... I'd rather help a nOOb than call them or other members half witted unless they are totally mind boggled lol

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:28 AM
well i'm no smart ass i likely fit in the mind boggled section...

ceasar
02-01-2008, 01:30 AM
so as far as giving my right nut for an invite, it's not better than thedvdclub, tti and swebits???
I would definitely keep teh nut, but it's just my 2 cents :lol:

singing_sol
02-01-2008, 01:31 AM
lol thats a collection of half witted

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Unless the sites you have are missing a lot PAL releases, you have everything swedvdr does. I was actually surprised at the lack of content there to be honest.
NTSC vs PAL aside, TDC has a better movie selection IMO.

hangemhigh
02-01-2008, 01:58 AM
what?? not a fair trade!..

I was kidding too ..nyuk nyuk

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 01:59 AM
what?? not a fair trade!..

I was kidding too ..nyuk nyuk

What a sense of humor, I like you hagemhigh :cool: