PDA

View Full Version : random act of kindness

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
i will give away free invite to the dvdclub. just post why you think you need it more than anyone else and it may be yours.

Definite
02-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Hey, I own that book. "Random Acts of Kindness". :P

I'm not going to pretend I need TDC more than anyone else on FST, but I'll share why I think I deserve it.

I am pretty new to the bittorrent scene, but it's sucked me in pretty fast. I am seeding almost 24/7 these days, and I feel guilty unless I seed back at least 3x how much I've downloaded. FST has been a great way for me to get into trackers I never thought I'd be able to join, and in return I try to be helpful and post useful material here.

TDC would be really useful to me because I am sort of a movie buff: I love watching good movies, and I host a movie night with my friends every once in a while. TDC would make getting my hands on some older/more obscure movies a lot easier.

In short, I think I deserve a TDC invite, and I'd really appreciate it if you gave me one. Thanks pharoah! (and good luck getting swedvdr)

singing_sol
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM
this time are u really giving it or just a bullie propoganda

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:39 AM
i can't wait to give it away definite, i'm pm'n u the invite code enjoy!!!

this time are u really giving it or just a bullie propoganda

WTF does that mean???

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Wow, you actually got a reply for it. No one has even asked for it in my giveaway. I don't think people like reading past the first few lines of threads, they seem to rely on the titles and previews...
Great giveaway, will be glad to see another dvdr fanatic join us at TDC.

pharaoh
02-01-2008, 01:50 AM
so ppl just would rather download xvid or avi instead of a decent copy i guess. ppl with balls share dvdr's !!!

hangemhigh
02-01-2008, 01:55 AM
"a random act" means NO preconditions

Definite
02-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Much appreciated, thanks pharoah!