PDA

View Full Version : I need free bitmetv

panoli
02-01-2008, 05:21 AM
I am looking for free bitmetv please :rolleyes:
http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asiandvdclubcp7.png
(http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5299/71698349nr7.jpg)

piku20045
02-01-2008, 05:24 AM
bit diff to get but good luck bud

panoli
02-01-2008, 05:28 AM
what would be the reason ??
i saw 3 of us inviting for the same other 2 did not get till now i think

G1adiator
02-01-2008, 07:03 AM
i verry hard to get BitmeTV for free and is verry hard to make upload and to have good ratio
BitmeTV is not for free is hard to get 1 invite
but good luck man

Tokeman
02-01-2008, 07:06 AM
its hard to get simply because they are very strict with their rules, and for the most part, a lot of people can't, or don't read the rules. Then a variety of things can happen to the inviter and the whole invite tree above the trouble maker. Lots of invites are around, but there are very few who will risk loosing such a great tracker.

Sylar666
02-01-2008, 07:10 AM
@Tokema
Exactly - well said.. I would NOT give You an invite if i had one. Nothing personal: I just do not know U. And I'd recommend the same to my Buddies. If U screwed up something - even accidentally - U screw up Your inviter's invites (for good) , in some cases even the account could be disabled. Risk / benefit. Earn some trust, get friends - tha's the way to get in into trackers like that!

dythim
02-01-2008, 09:06 AM
@Tokema
Exactly - well said.. I would NOT give You an invite if i had one. Nothing personal: I just do not know U. And I'd recommend the same to my Buddies. If U screwed up something - even accidentally - U screw up Your inviter's invites (for good) , in some cases even the account could be disabled. Risk / benefit. Earn some trust, get friends - tha's the way to get in into trackers like that!

Also well said. Not too long ago there were many new members who were hit and run leechers. Inviters are still responsible for their invitees and with the strict rules there, it's not easy to get in. Get to know people, make friends, and go from there. A little effort goes a long way such as hanging out in the irc chan. Best of luck getting in.

Pazzini
02-01-2008, 09:18 AM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5299/71698349nr7.jpg

No offence bud, but if you can only manage a 1.4 ratio on TL, then you would struggle at BMTV, as it is harder to seed there!

As dythim said get to know some people here @FST, you will be surprised what you can get! :)

panoli
07-12-2008, 02:28 AM
bump

djkamikaze
07-21-2008, 07:12 AM
bmtv invites aren't that hard to get, it's keeping the account alive that is tough, if you can't follow their rules. particularly invite rules, lol!
asking for an invite here will draw their attention, and even if the invite comes from somewhere else, if they ever find out you asked here, you're banned.

Anyway, I still think that the best way to get an invite for bmtv is to just be a good member at other private trackers, and eventually an invite should find itself coming your way. make yourself known on other trackers' forums (NOT asking for invites, lol) and people will get to know and trust you... some of those other trackers' forums even have invite areas for higher-level members where the members trust each other; get in there and you can score invites to MOST of the best sites, without having to beg for, trade, or buy your invite.

panoli
07-22-2008, 02:13 AM
i have good ratio in all torrent sites.

djkamikaze
07-22-2008, 05:11 AM
so find one of those torrent sites (where you have good ratio) that allows invites for other sites to be given away or asked for in it's forums. Your chances are better, since people on the same site as you are more likely to trust you.

by your post history here on FST, I'd be worried inviting you since you seem to be a collector. asking for music vids, goem account, metaliplay, revtt, kannadatorrents, tranceroute, iplay, hdbits account, a little bit of everything it seems, and all in the last 3 weeks. Can you really manage to keep that many accounts active enough to be considered a good member? If you're trying to get started at that many sites, keeping a bitemtv account in good standing at the same time would be very difficult.

panoli
07-22-2008, 10:43 AM
for ur kind info im not a collector

Raban
07-22-2008, 11:54 AM
sounds like a collector to meh

Swift
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
your username is visible :D

djkamikaze
07-22-2008, 10:18 PM
LOL! http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5299/71698349nr7.jpg
your username is right @ the top of the image! Don't be surprised if that account gets disabled....

terrorize
07-22-2008, 10:27 PM
LMAO @ username
now hope a TL mod doesn't pass by LOL

Duckater
07-22-2008, 10:35 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5299/71698349nr7.jpg

No offence bud, but if you can only manage a 1.4 ratio on TL, then you would struggle at BMTV, as it is harder to seed there!

As dythim said get to know some people here @FST, you will be surprised what you can get! :)

I think a ratio of 1.4 is a fair amount on trackers like TL with wait times. I only try and keep a ratio of between 1.1 and 1.2 on trackers like TL, I could easily have a lot higher ratio on most sites and I do take offence that you are saying to people who manage there account at TL well as not being good enough for another site :)
I do agree you should know people more b4 inviting them to sites but saying they aint doing well with a ratio of 1.4 at TL is plain daft :)

Cabalo
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM
so, his nick at TL is kpisgod ... how nice.

Nemrod
07-23-2008, 02:17 AM
so, his nick at TL is ***** ... how nice.

This time I donīt agree with you. As far as I can see he is only asking for something, if you can and want to help him, or not, itīs up to you and each one of us, but I donīt see the need of trying to cause him some bad. :huh:

panoli
07-25-2008, 10:53 AM
dudes i wanted goem becoz i have some 300 gb of divx movies. and it has the top IMDB movies i want. and kannadatorrents becoz i want to download kannada movies. iplay becoz im a rock freak

esco123
07-25-2008, 11:04 AM
lol, your username is visible, i suggest you cover it, unless the account is not yours..

EDIT: actually its too late as someone copied the link...