PDA

View Full Version : <<PLEASE READ>> I WAS Scammer.

summertime25
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Hello people.
I have to make a confess. Long time a go I was a trader like some of you.
I had made a lot of successful trades, but one day I have been scammed, then I been scammed again...
And I started to think why I should be a honest trader while others are scamming me ? So I started SCAMMING others my self... I felt not very good about that... And the push to scam was because I was scammed my self many times.
After some time a lot of troubles began for me... Now my life is not so good... And I understood that is because of scamming. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY, I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT ! I REGRET IT VERY MUCH, AND I HOPE YOU FIND A LITTLE HARD PEACE TO FORGIVE ME. I scammed one person for SweDVDRinvite, Bitmetv(nickname raizen) account and more.. then I lost them.. I KNOW I WILL NOT COVER THAT FEELING WHEN YOU GET SCAMMED, I FELT IT MY SELF.
NOW I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT.
There are many scams on this forums, And I can say ! PEOPLE, DO NOT SCAM EACH OTHER, THIS SOONER OR LATER WILL TURN TO YOU BACKWARDS ! BELIEVE IT OR NOT !
SO AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!! I'M REALLY SORRY. From now I will not trade any more, I will only try to give invites for free. Also I scammed few people on ***************, TorrentFreak
If you have any bad words for me, I will take them : [email protected]

It is just a copy paste from TorrentFreak forums.
I can tell that I have another account here at FST, with good reputation.
I was hoping to start scamming here with this account IT WAS BECAUSE, I GOT SCAMMER HERE ! I was scammed by trusted members with huge REP, so I wanned to do it my self. I lost my SWEDVDR and bitmetv account here which I scammed from other.
BUT I Understood that scamming will only bring VERY bad luck to YOU ! I know that my self now.
When I posted this kind of post there at TorrentFreak, I felt a little better.
I hope you people forgive me for this.
And do not be stupid people, don't do this. YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH !

THANK YOU ! I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME !

kaffeine
02-01-2008, 03:44 PM
wow, this is the post with the most appearance of the word 'scam' (and its variations) i've seen.. :(

spark
02-01-2008, 03:45 PM
And how told you FST is a church

sleepyy
02-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Scammer is in the same ranks as killer and i agree with the death penalty no second chances so scammer should be banned to never be seen again.

Everybody makes mistakes then there are the mistakes people don't make if they have any head

Nemrod
02-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Well... you have balls, my congrats for that.

YouŽve never made me anything wrong but I forgive you anyway, I believe in repentance, if some day we see each other in a situation where I can help you, IŽll do it.

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Scammer is in the same ranks as killer and i agree with the death penalty no second chances so scammer should be banned to never be seen again.What is scammer???Is that something like a lecher?

rodinhas
02-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Why trade when you can give........there is no scam's in giving away........

sleepyy
02-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Scammer is in the same ranks as killer and i agree with the death penalty no second chances so scammer should be banned to never be seen again.What is scammer???Is that something like a lecher?

more commonly when you trade and don't get your end of the deal basically a he runs away and you have nothing which could result in not just losing what you were going to trade you could lose alot more. or your tricked into clicking something and your details are robbed which is not so common.

It could be a variety of things

monk3y
gl going the right path =)

fsephie
The Four Means of Invite Dispersal Ranked From Most Secure to Least:

1. Giving invites away and receiving invites between trusted members
2. Trading invites between trusted individuals
3. Giving invites away and receiving invites between comparatively untrusted members
4. Trading invites between random people

The scammer is the person who will try and get the invite from a person without giving/having what they promised to give in return. That is what makes the fourth option so dangerous and hence why you really shouldn't do it unless you understand that it could easily happen.

angryghost
02-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Scammer is in the same ranks as killer

I wouldn't take it that far...

But scammers are part of the risk you take when trading so you should have been prepared. Asking for forgiveness is not really going to help, who knows you may do it again:ermm:

sleepyy
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM

But scammers are part of the risk you take when trading so you should have been prepared. Asking for forgiveness is not really going to help, who knows you may do it again:ermm:

I think people are missunderstanding what i mean

Killer death penalty meaning no second chances in the real world

Scammer is banned and gone on the internet meaning the same thing

I don't mean we should in reallity kill scammers

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM

But scammers are part of the risk you take when trading so you should have been prepared. Asking for forgiveness is not really going to help, who knows you may do it again:ermm:I agree:yup:

sleepyy
02-01-2008, 04:08 PM
i should have just said no second chances instead of giving an example it was just the first thing that poped into my head at the end of the day i just hate lies and thieves. ok it was a stupid example i can see it.

Than again after reading his whole post i think his just another troll.

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
I understand you,but i post that i agree with the rest text which user angryghost was wrote

RainRoofer
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
OMG OMG ban this as*holle!!11 : )

mrnobody
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello people.
I have to make a confess. Long time a go I was a trader like some of you.
I had made a lot of successful trades, but one day I have been scammed, then I been scammed again...
And I started to think why I should be a honest trader while others are scamming me ? So I started SCAMMING others my self... I felt not very good about that... And the push to scam was because I was scammed my self many times.

indeed very good reason to scam other, pay back to some random stranger, huh? :naughty:

After some time a lot of troubles began for me... Now my life is not so good... And I understood that is because of scamming. AND I JUST WANT TO SAY, I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT ! I REGRET IT VERY MUCH, AND I HOPE YOU FIND A LITTLE HARD PEACE TO FORGIVE ME.

after all karma does exist ;)

[email protected]

:lol:

I can tell that I have another account here at FST, with good reputation.
I was hoping to start scamming here with this account IT WAS BECAUSE, I GOT SCAMMER HERE ! I was scammed by trusted members with huge REP, so I wanned to do it my self.

perhaps u can start being good by revealing your original identify @ FST...and others who are involved in this scam game?

I lost my SWEDVDR and bitmetv account here which I scammed from other.
BUT I Understood that scamming will only bring VERY bad luck to YOU ! I know that my self now.

karma...

When I posted this kind of post there at TorrentFreak, I felt a little better.
I hope you people forgive me for this.
And do not be stupid people, don't do this. YOU WILL REGRET IT VERY MUCH !

THANK YOU ! I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME !

forgive u?

i don't even know who u are?

then how do u except me to forgive u?

forgiving you will indicate i am forgiving some random scammer...and most of all all scammers :noes:

reveal your identify, then may be :P

if you don't wanna tell us in public...at least ask for forgiveness from those whom u scammed

just coming with new account and asking for forgiveness in the name of scam won't get u anywhere

but a red mark "disabled privilege" or "banned" under ur nick

slau
02-01-2008, 04:43 PM
this thread is fun :lol::lol::lol:

Cabalo
02-01-2008, 04:43 PM
If you have duped accounts at this forum, i think that the staff should compare IPs and disable immediately your other account, that by your words is a fake too. shouldn't take more than a couple of mins to catch your duped IPs via adminCP. It's an infringement of the board rules.

about your attitude, words on the internet are just bits & bytes.

Post reported.

monk3y
02-01-2008, 04:46 PM
i do believe people change and should receive a second chance, please report the fst staff with your dupe fst account so they will cancel this or the other.

mrnobody
02-01-2008, 04:46 PM
If you have duped accounts at this forum, i think that the staff should compare IPs and disable immediately your other account, that by your words is a fake too. shouldn't take more than a couple of mins to catch your duped IPs via adminCP. It's an infringement of the board rules.

unless he is using proxy

Cabalo
02-01-2008, 04:49 PM

unless he is using proxy

shhhh.... if he opened such a thread, i didn't suppose he would be so smart to proxy his way in. ;)

buggyfresh
02-01-2008, 04:51 PM
SO.. what's it gonna be ? Tar & feathers or community service hmmmm?

svr
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Hanging perhaps?

Saroman
02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
This is going to be spam heaven for atleast one more day :P

DefX
02-01-2008, 04:58 PM
This is going to be spam heaven for atleast one more day :P

You shouldn't have said that. Now I'm forced to close it :shifty:

Yes, he's using a proxy. But of course we'll keep an eye out for him.