PDA

View Full Version : Heroin

x34
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM
OK Here it goes.

1st off plz anyone who reads this NEVER use heroin because it IS a killer
and will take control of your entire life.

I started to use heroin about two yeas ago at that time it was only a odd smoke here and there and i was thinking oh il be fine (how wrong was that) but i was not in anyway fine. The last six months or more has been a living hell for me and my family. My life was been totaly taken over by the drug and all of my mates good frinds too are the same.

Iv been a drug user since i was 13 and iv just wasted every part of my teenage years, that has me so so depressed but look i ave my hole life ahead of me, also im lucky to be still alive now to wright this!

Im on my second day now without using (heroin or any drug) and im VERY sick but im going to do it and get my life back, whats left of it after the damage this drity drug has done to me and my family.

Its a sickness anyone who is addicted should be helped, I do not know one addict that does not want to stop using, they just cant or have so many issues in there life the relief of the drug helps them deal with it, but its only going to make them worse. One day they will come around or if not they will die! Its tha simple.

Its a family disease been a addict or a alcoholic. It affects everyone i have hury my family so so much at this stage i cant remeber half of the things i have done, i had a great childhood and loved every min of it. Full of energy and played soccer (good enough too) but that all came to an end when i went to secondry school.... The drug/drink started then and everything has been a downward slowp since the.

I know so my people in my city that are dead because of it, my own cousin died this year of a overdose not from heroin but it was the heroin that made him take the overdose. The stuff ruined his life and left his kids with no dad (i miss you kuz and always will)

IL leave it at that for now and with the help of god il be abel to handle this sickness and get better.

IL Post 2m if not iv lost again to the battle with the dirt!!

chalice
02-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Well done, mate.

Keep it up and you'll be right as rain in no time.

sumvell
02-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Great decision buddy. just keep up your strong will on the taska nd i'm sure u will come through this and also serve as a motivation for your friends as well.
wish you all the best.
take care

WeeMouse
02-01-2008, 05:09 PM
My wee cousin died of an accidental overdose last year, aged 19.

Hope you do it...I'll be rooting for you!

shijo
02-01-2008, 05:41 PM
there is very effective treatment with herbals I don't know it is in your place .you may find it if you search for it
it is called kayakalpa and may be also panchakarma

Cabalo
02-01-2008, 05:47 PM
hey, do u play css or cod4 ? come online and let's play, try to keep your mind focused on sth else, and not be lethargic.

bunny67
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
good luck mate keep it up

Something Else
02-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Would an Amy Winehouse picture here be inappropriate. :unsure:

chalice
02-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Always and anywhere.

Biggles
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Not if you are trying to put the fear of Cheebus into him.

Good on you by the way. Choose life!

Something Else
02-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Oh fekk it. I'll skip the harsh one.

'fly my pretty'
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2382/amyhairnz1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
~b3ta~

chalice
02-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Fucking LOL, like.

She is rough as 2 fucks.

thebazzla
02-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Fucking LOL, like.

She is rough as 2 fucks. i don't think there is much hope for her she is past help. and good luck x with your treatment they always say that the first step is the hardest :)

Definite
02-01-2008, 09:16 PM
You can do it man. :)

100%
02-01-2008, 09:27 PM
@x34 thank you.

You have the Shine.

zapjb
02-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I suggest find an NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting near you. And dive in with both feet.

http://portaltools.na.org/portaltools/MeetingLoc/

A little known FACT. The vast majority of addicts can't get & STAY clean from drugs on their own.
But with the support & working the spiritual (NOT religious) program through NA tens of thousands of addicts get & STAY clean. :yup:

x34
02-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Thx for all the support lads :D

Still clean now so nearly another day down
thank god.

This is not the first time iv tried to get clean
iv done it so many times now iv lost count!!

@zapjb

Iv been a member of AA & NA for a few years now and
i promise anyone out there it really works if you work at
it. You get out of it what you put in.

One day at a time
Keep coming back
Its that simple....

Gotta get clean 1st do :x

100%
02-01-2008, 10:07 PM
1.How does heroin feel?
2.How does life without heroin feel?

chalice
02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
1. Heroin feels great. I kicked it when I was 21.

2. Shite.

100%
02-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Not true
Life sucks worse than shit, until it you realize everything is sweet a honey .

Heroin makes even the most relaxed person in the world, feel as if they were stressed.
apart from the fact that you just had the worst one night stand in your life when you realize.

peat moss
02-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Just chipping as we called when I was young , you need some help its hard to do it own your own . Methadone is worse than smack to quit so never liked that option .

Know you'll beat it so keep trying , nothing worse than waking up in the morning with pawn tickets and not a penny to your name . Most of my best friends from grade school died before I woke up to the fact that life had more to offer than this trap .

My advice is to talk to someone you trust and be honest to them . Look in the mirror when you get up every day , "TELL" yourself your a good person and deserve better . Good luck Buddie .

FatBob
02-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Great decision x. i hope you succeed in your fight against addiction

ps:

i always wanted to try cocaine :emo: . some friends of mine told me the feeling was awesome . but never used it in phear of getting addicted

Alien5
02-03-2008, 02:00 PM
@fatbob: try idoser cocaine instead. its cheaper, safer and not a bad comedown/paranoia and mental/heart problems in the future.

i watched trainspotting again last night, does anyone know why Renton Overdosed? was it an accident or did mother superior give him too much heroin on purpose? becuse the seringe looks as if it has about 10 doses in it, and he gets treated really badly when getting dragged to the taxi, or are scottish heroin dealers all that rude to their cusomers? :ermm:

chalice
02-03-2008, 02:14 PM
@fatbob: try idoser cocaine instead. its cheaper, safer and not a bad comedown/paranoia and mental/heart problems in the future.

i watched trainspotting again last night, does anyone know why Renton Overdosed? was it an accident or did mother superior give him too much heroin on purpose? becuse the seringe looks as if it has about 10 doses in it, and he gets treated really badly when getting dragged to the taxi, or are scottish heroin dealers all that rude to their cusomers? :ermm:

If memory serves, that was Renton's first hit in a long time. So even if he didn't get too much dosage in the fix, he would have been proper fucked anyway as his tolerance level would have dropped considerably while he was clean.

And as far as I'm aware, Scottish smack dealers are not particularly noted for their hospitality. especially when some mongtard takes a fit in their living room.

Also, I could be just remembering it wrongly and thus talking total shite.

Alien5
02-03-2008, 02:18 PM
but how could they dealer and the junkie have both made this huge mistake?

i know if i was a heroin addict i would rather not take the risk of overdosing, better to take a small dose then more if needed. or is heroin better in one huge hit?

chalice
02-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I think he was just celebrating having escaped jail and wanted to get absolutely written off.

Alien5
02-03-2008, 02:28 PM
yeah i guess ive always thought the dealer gave him an overdose because he thought renton had something to do with the baby dying also. :'(

chalice
02-03-2008, 02:33 PM
That baby bit messed with my neurons. Definitely a fast forward moment.

Alien5
02-03-2008, 02:47 PM
yeah me too, i watched the whole thing and nearly cried at the baby part, and when he was locked in the bedroom 'baby on ceiling' part came on i had to fast forward :fear:

Something Else
02-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Heroin and Babies just don't mix. :no:

Alien5
02-03-2008, 03:06 PM
i wonder what the baby died of?

chalice
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
It was a cot death which could have been for any number of reasons. It's even more disturbing in the book, if you're able to scale the mental Scots vernacular.

Alien5
02-03-2008, 03:17 PM
yeah good idea, i might try to read it, then the mental Scots of fst can help me translate. :frusty:

peat moss
02-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I never watched Trainspotting or The Basketball Diaries just seemed so depressing , real life can be bad enough .

Alien5
02-03-2008, 07:57 PM
parts of it are depressing, but poorer parts britain are depresing, thats what makes it seem more like reality than the average run of the mill hollywood shite.

FatBob
02-03-2008, 08:12 PM

wow . never heard about that before :blink:

i googled and found some intresting stuffs about i-doser . music that can simulate the effect of being high ? :blink:

have you tried this Alien5 ? :blink:

Something Else
02-03-2008, 08:15 PM
I bet he has. You can get em off torrents, like.

FatBob
02-03-2008, 08:17 PM
benchez why do you have a + sign near your username ? :unsure:

FatBob
02-03-2008, 08:18 PM
i think this i-doser music has something to do with the placebo effect :mellow:

Alien5
02-03-2008, 08:21 PM
i've tried most of them. i haven't tried the most expensive/dangerous one, but i will one day.

a placebo wont make you have a similar effect to some of those doses.

peat moss
02-03-2008, 08:42 PM
parts of it are depressing, but poorer parts britain are depresing, thats what makes it seem more like reality than the average run of the mill hollywood shite.

Ya good point , give them a job and the rest falls into place . Give them a reason to get up every day . Problem is drug addition affects all classes of people no matter what your lot in life . :(

x34
02-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Heh talk about off topic hehehehe

Still clean guys! Up to my eyes in
xanax, dalmane30's & df118s but im
not smoking the gear.

zapjb
02-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Thats not clean.

Psychic change is required.

100%
02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Heh talk about off topic hehehehe

Still clean guys! Up to my eyes in
xanax, dalmane30's & df118s but im
not smoking the gear.

well done, thought you had nodded off.

weenden
02-05-2008, 12:41 AM
yeah my sisters were hooked my brother inlaw killed a man over it another freind of mine who used to be a hell of a ball player is dead another guy i no steals from his friends and my cousins son stole money from his mom and lied about just to get it ,its something you dont wanna get into its not cool i ruins lives not just yours ,your friends and family SO DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chalice
02-05-2008, 12:48 AM
yeah my sisters were hooked my brother inlaw killed a man over it another freind of mine who used to be a hell of a ball player is dead another guy i no steals from his friends and my cousins son stole money from his mom and lied about just to get it ,its something you dont wanna get into its not cool i ruins lives not just yours ,your friends and family SO DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wee Eden, they should put that post up on every billboard in America.

weenden
02-05-2008, 12:49 AM
its the truth sad to say

Something Else
02-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Sad to say but well said it was.

peat moss
02-07-2008, 03:55 AM
I was wondering how the lad was doing ? Nice to hear still trying , baby steps or one day at a time .

Yinon
02-07-2008, 06:09 AM
Even a journey of 1000 miles starts off with one step. good luck.

Artemis
02-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I have had friends who struggled with this addiction and I know how long the road is........... good luck on your journey x34