PDA

View Full Version : how is getting FTN by trading possible?

killingspree
02-01-2008, 03:59 PM
hi guys,
i've been trying to get a FTN invite by trading for a couple of times.
my offers are undoubtedly worthwhile for both sides, but still i got nothing.

i know that the easiest and safest way to be a part of FTN is not via trading, but i have no related with FTN and by requesting an invite, regrettably, i've got no chance.

well, what do you think an offer should look like? what levels needs the offer to have? how is getting FTN by trading possible?

i thank you all! ;)

Nemrod
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Patience is the key.
And I believe that for FTN the easy way is not trading.
But you must be more active here, in my opinion.

JROQuinn
02-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Patience is the key.
And I believe that for FTN the easy way is not trading.
But you must be more active here, in my opinion.

yep, not by trading but giving, patience, and contributing in other ways is your best shot. I wouldnt consider myself the best contributor but by being active & faithful to what I already have, someone was generous enough to give me FTN & FSC within a week. Until I came here I didnt have much respect for trackers but I learned alot and changed some of my ways with how I used the trackers I had. I guess it showed because I got everything I need. Dont trade, give only to people you trust because in the end you will acquire your desires. Who knows maybe you will get into some trackers not spoken much of before me :P

monk3y
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
As the two guys above me have said, trading is the only way in.
meeehhhh just kidding =) start making friends and see where it leads you.

Vitality
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Friends only way.......

etrade
02-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Friends only way.......
i agree i dont think anyone will give u a free ftn acount...

sefo
02-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Friends only way.......

:yup: its your best way

killingspree
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Friends only way.......

i'm not looking for a free ftn.
i know i've got no chance to get it for free.

i want to trade it.

thanks everyone,

BlueLabel
02-01-2008, 04:52 PM
to be honest
no one here give his FTN only 3-4 members from what I saw untill now
just leave that and dont try to get one
FTN its no hard to get its hard to people who has it give it away
many people here have FTN and I know that
in the beginning of the year when there was a freeleech time many people offer me FTN to use my seedbox
so what people saying its not completely true cause there is many FTN here for trade but only in private, you wont see anyone that post FTN for trade
but as I said leave it, dont look for one

JROQuinn
02-01-2008, 05:13 PM

i want to trade it.

thanks everyone,

lol then you wont get it

I thought I had no chance but I wouldnt dare tell the world that. I just did as I told you above & made a request then in a relatively short period of time someone out of the blue just GAVE ME FOR FREE FTN & FSC. More than just 2-3 people have recieved it for free. But if you still want to make the "feel sorry for me because I have no chance so I MUST trade" your only belief then you dont deserve what you already have.

to be honest
in the beginning of the year when there was a freeleech time many people offer me FTN to use my seedbox
so what people saying its not completely true cause there is many FTN here for trade but only in private, you wont see anyone that post FTN for trade

you people act as if this is a million dollar giveaway here. The high lvl trackers are just hard to get in clubs basically. More people giveaway than trade regardless of what you may think. I dont hate traders I just think its a lack of respect & a security risk for the tracker in question.

danio
02-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Just like JROQuinn i made a request for FTN and got invited by a fellow FST member who i didn't know at the time..There are some traders on FTN but i doubt that they are many. So trying to get one by trading is almost impossible.

fOrUmAs
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM

i want to trade it.
thanks everyone,

how do u know that??

u havent try

but before u try to request u should be little more active here,meet some friends and who knows maybe u get there..

of course maybe u can get ftn by trade also,but that is really rare(and not recommended)

:)

bigdaddykane
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
lol then you wont get it

I thought I had no chance but I wouldnt dare tell the world that. I just did as I told you above & made a request then in a relatively short period of time someone out of the blue just GAVE ME FOR FREE FTN & FSC. More than just 2-3 people have recieved it for free. But if you still want to make the "feel sorry for me because I have no chance so I MUST trade" your only belief then you dont deserve what you already have.

to be honest

you people act as if this is a million dollar giveaway here. The high lvl trackers are just hard to get in clubs basically. More people giveaway than trade regardless of what you may think. I dont hate traders I just think its a lack of respect & a security risk for the tracker in question.

ditto.further more those that do have it want to give invites to people that are going to be part of the community.for what i have seen its a small community.but it is tight and strong and they look out for each other.so trading for it would be a waste of time for ya.just be patient man and eventually you will get it.

jonny81985
02-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Yea, being active is defintely the key, I have a ftn invite on the way as soon as they take requests again. I never traded or anything. In fact i didnt even ask for it, the person pmed me randomly.

I guess if you help out and are active someone will find you :)

Thats the way it worked for me :)

Jon

slau
02-01-2008, 07:03 PM
to be honest
QFT :yup::yup:

eden297
02-01-2008, 07:04 PM
you have to be lucky and take risks..

and trade with noobs...:fst:

DyNast
02-01-2008, 07:04 PM
How is getting people stop trading FTN is possible?

kadake
02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
i have entered many request, many times , and even entered some giveaways but never even had a sniff at getting one
i herd "be active" "make friends" but that aint worked for me either, i have pretty much all the trackers i want except this one, dont know whether i will ever get in there either but i still read many of these threads.

PirateEagle
02-01-2008, 08:50 PM
u can get by trade give to staff an BlowJob and they you an invite good trade for traders huh? :lol: