PDA

View Full Version : can somme one help me utorrent is too slow

yacine911
02-01-2008, 04:59 PM
hay gays i have a problem with my utorrent his too slow... usuly i use bitcomet his very good but i need to use utorrent can somme one help me please

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
I am not sure,but i think that speed has conection with tracker...From wich site you download and goes slow???
Are you try some other sites???

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:20 PM
now i'm downloading from bitme and yes i try other tracker but the same problem

mrnobody
02-01-2008, 05:23 PM
hay gays i have a problem with my utorrent his too slow... usuly i use bitcomet his very good but i need to use utorrent can somme one help me please

:lol:

coudn't resist :P

anyways, what is slow? speed in utorrent? probably there aren't enough peers connected with you.

grimms
02-01-2008, 05:25 PM

:lol:

coudn't resist :P

anyways, what is slow? speed in utorrent? probably there aren't enough peers connected with you.

:lol: Same here. Hey gays.:whistling

I would do a speed guide test though if you open up uTorrent then click on Options, scroll down and select speed guide. Check your connection as well. Hope that helps.

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
thx gays i will tray

1000possibleclaws
02-01-2008, 05:30 PM
i bet its port forwarding if you havnt set up which port to forward in utorrent

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 05:32 PM
thx gays i will trayAnd please stop calling us gays:yup:...Or some people will have dirty reflections:P

buggyfresh
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM

:whistling

lmao...sorry couldn't resist either.

Seriously I find also when you don't have enough peers AND DHT is disabled you get slow speeds...the more peers you are connected to the faster it goes. Of course most private trackers disallow DHT so if any of your peers are not connectable it'll be slow going.

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
thx gays i will trayAnd please stop calling us gays:yup:...Or some people will have dirty reflections:P
ops sorry man

buggyfresh
02-01-2008, 05:35 PM
i bet its port forwarding if you havnt set up which port to forward in utorrent

yea that too - most trackers need you to have a port around 50000-53000...if you have randomize port and UPnP mapping and that other mapping ticked in utorrent's bittorent settings untick them!

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:35 PM
but when i download the same file in bitcomet the speed is good

BEGINER
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
And please stop calling us gays:yup:...Or some people will have dirty reflections:P
ops sorry manNo,its all ok...It was joke,because you caling as gays:snooty:

buggyfresh
02-01-2008, 05:37 PM

bitcomet cheats a bit...which is why a lot of privae trackers ban it...

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:39 PM

yes i konw.. that why i want to use utorrent but like i sad his too slow

mirceandr
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
"As more and more ISP's throttle BitTorrent traffic, speeds have become slower for all of us. The solution is to turn on encryption in your client. The encryption will send encrypted packets to other BitTorrent clients who support encryption, and normal packets to those who don't. ISPs will not be able to do a deep packet analysis on the encrypted data sent, and therefore will not be able to throttle or cache those packets. Of course, the more people who have client encryption turned on, the faster the speeds will be for everyone." - quoting from bitG , that's why your speed is slow

yacine911
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
"As more and more ISP's throttle BitTorrent traffic, speeds have become slower for all of us. The solution is to turn on encryption in your client. The encryption will send encrypted packets to other BitTorrent clients who support encryption, and normal packets to those who don't. ISPs will not be able to do a deep packet analysis on the encrypted data sent, and therefore will not be able to throttle or cache those packets. Of course, the more people who have client encryption turned on, the faster the speeds will be for everyone." - quoting from bitG , that's why your speed is slow
how i will do that

mirceandr
02-01-2008, 06:09 PM
"Turning on encryption is easy. In Azureus, for example, go to Tools -> Options to open the Options menu. Once there, go to Connection -> Transport Encryption. Once enabled, the final result should look like this:

http://www.underground-gamer.com/imagebucket/encryption.png

If your client does not support encryption, it may be time to think about changing to a client such as Azureus or uTorrent." - thx to bitG

yacine911
02-01-2008, 06:20 PM
"Turning on encryption is easy. In Azureus, for example, go to Tools -> Options to open the Options menu. Once there, go to Connection -> Transport Encryption. Once enabled, the final result should look like this:

http://www.underground-gamer.com/imagebucket/encryption.png

If your client does not support encryption, it may be time to think about changing to a client such as Azureus or uTorrent." - thx to bitG
you are a very helpful thenk you man

1000possibleclaws
02-01-2008, 06:23 PM
yes i konw.. that why i want to use utorrent but like i sad his too slow

are you sure you are forwarding the same port in utorrent as you are in bitcomet?

mirceandr
02-01-2008, 06:56 PM
you are a very helpful thenk you man
hope it helps ,the ISP is the main prob ;) (i had the same)