PDA

View Full Version : Pc Game Trackers

d3adb3at
02-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Only one i know of is blackcats and it never seems to open for signups or invites, i cant belive this is the only one open out there. if someone knows another one please post it. OR, if someone wants to start one up they can have MY FULL SUPPORT.

where the games at?

dunson
02-02-2008, 01:08 AM
BitGamer

And for what it's worth, BitSoup has all the same games and I'm sure many other 0day trackers do too.

1000possibleclaws
02-02-2008, 01:56 AM
bitgamer has 600 pc game torrents
nemesyz is another option, it has 300 pc game torrents

however the pirate bay has most mainstream games anyways, and it's not like the files are better on private trackers.. i'm normally fine with the pirate bay or demonoid when it was still up, but noone really cares about pirating in canada. i assume the risk is really low anywhere anyways so i dont really see a need for a private tracker unless its blackcats which has stuff that arnt on pubs

Aeyen
02-02-2008, 01:59 AM
bitgamer has 600 pc game torrents
nemesyz is another option, it has 300 pc game torrents

however the pirate bay has most mainstream games anyways, and it's not like the files are better on private trackers.. i'm normally fine with the pirate bay or demonoid when it was still up, but noone really cares about pirating in canada. i assume the risk is really low anywhere anyways so i dont really see a need for a private tracker unless its blackcats which has stuff that arnt on pubs

If you want a faster dl speed, you'd probably go to a private site, but if not, then you're gonna do fine with TPB

messi30
02-02-2008, 06:18 AM
Iplay, s**********, Tl and Revoluttion are good options.

Dark Archon
02-02-2008, 08:35 AM
BCG/BitGamer/UG

svr
02-02-2008, 10:13 AM
BCG/BitGamer/UG

I think bitgamer is great. Try looking for zombie shooter. Pretty hard to find. And it's awesome game, try it out.

stoi
02-02-2008, 10:30 AM
we have 1200 PC games.

and hopefully with us staying closed for so long, when people actually do get in, they might actually respect their account a lot more.

as in not cheat etc because it wont be a case of, well i got in this time, if i loose my account i will just resign up when they open again, as they will open again, like we used to.

i think that might just be wishful thinking though lol