PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Upload Just Download

Aeyen
02-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Something's wrong with my system/firewall/client........ I'm totally clueless what's wrong. The last time I used BitTorrent it was still uploading, I changed to uTorrent, still not working.... I deleted my firewall, still did not work. What do you think should I do?Please help me :cry:

TP635
02-02-2008, 02:26 AM
In Utorrent: go to option> speed test>test if port is forwarded properly.

sleepyy
02-02-2008, 02:30 AM
Do you have the green tick? what colour is it yellow red or green?

How many leecher are on the torrent ? how may seeders are on the torrent?

Have you tryed testing to see the if the port you have set is open you can do so by clicking speedtest in the help tab it will open a new internet explorer page and state error or open.

elcapitan
02-02-2008, 03:40 AM
Is Comcast still being the torrent police?

Aeyen
02-02-2008, 05:24 AM

Have you tryed testing to see the if the port you have set is open you can do so by clicking speedtest in the help tab it will open a new internet explorer page and state error or open.

I've tried all, but so sad to find out it's still going like this.
And as far as I'm concerned
46 Seeders 3 leechers.
I'm going to move into Azureus together w/ kaspersky, it's the only client I haven't tried...

I was also on YELLOW tick and then goes to RED it was never green at all :(

broomhead
02-02-2008, 05:29 AM
Are you being throttled by your ISP? you should give them a call.

Tokeman
02-02-2008, 05:34 AM

I've tried all, but so sad to find out it's still going like this.
And as far as I'm concerned
46 Seeders 3 leechers.
I'm going to move into Azureus together w/ kaspersky, it's the only client I haven't tried...

I was also on YELLOW tick and then goes to RED it was never green at all :(
Did you even check your port as suggested by TP635?
This would be the place to start. If it is forwarded correctly, make sure its not a port that is ban'd by the tracker. Some trackers only allow certain port ranges, I had that problem.
Also, 46 seeders and 3 leechers??? I would only get a few kb/s uplaod, IF any at all. Find a torrent with less seeders and more leechers, see if its still a problem.

grimms
02-02-2008, 06:20 AM
check your ports. Utorrent, Options, Speed Guide. Check port. Make sure you also set your ports somewhere in the 20,000 range in Utorrents preference, connection. Also you have to encrypt your traffic so isp's like Comcast won't throttle your bt traffic.

deuce6000
02-02-2008, 06:28 AM
With 46 seeders and 3 leechers if you have slow upload then you won't be uploading anyway.Faster speeds take priority.

yacine911
02-02-2008, 07:26 AM
check your ports. Utorrent, Options, Speed Guide. Check port. Make sure you also set your ports somewhere in the 20,000 range in Utorrents preference, connection. Also you have to encrypt your traffic so isp's like Comcast won't throttle your bt traffic.
every time i check my port i found him close how can i open a port???

bigdaddykane
02-02-2008, 07:37 AM
yacine here is a link on how to forward ports.usually it has to be done thru your router.

if you have any questions hit me up or one of the fine people here at fst and we will do our best to help.

http://portforward.com/routers.htm

by the way when you do forward a port use the number between 50000 and 60000.

Aeyen
02-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't use any router/hardware just Kaspersky, any ideas on how to forward it? I'm now using Azureus. I already checked portforward.com but there is no guide relating on how to port forward to Kaspersky Internet Security... More advice please :D

yacine911
02-02-2008, 08:51 AM
thx bigdaddykane (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bigdaddykane-184934) i will try to open it by my self and we will see