02-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Damn...

:(

fstokebanget
02-02-2008, 05:20 AM
then, it should go up to lv 10 :P

broomhead
02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
I think that it's time for FTN to go lvl 10. I saw Brandon posting something about this saying that it is not permanent.

Tokeman
02-02-2008, 05:26 AM
The invites were just removed. Why is it people want it to go up levels so badly? Its not like theres invites to trade, and no one in their right mind would trade an account from there, so whats the point, even for traders?

Artemis
02-02-2008, 05:29 AM
Here we go with the freaking levels again are you people retarded ? The reason that invites have been disabled is because of the rarity of ftn users have been selling invites, no one says sod all about this they just go oooh it'll be level 10 now, not really caring that others have ruined the chances for new members, HOW SHALLOW CAN YOU BE ?:angry::angry::angry::angry:
To Brandon and Ftn staff it is a shame that it has come to this but as other sites have been forced to do the same thing so it has now happened to ftn, a sad day, but hopefully by controlling invites more closely in the future you will get the kind of users you want for your tracker.

broomhead
02-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Here we go with the freaking levels again are you people retarded ? The reason that invites have been disabled is because of the rarity of ftn users have been selling invites, no one says sod all about this they just go oooh it'll be level 10 now, not really caring that others have ruined the chances for new members, HOW SHALLOW CAN YOU BE ?:angry::angry::angry::angry:
To Brandon and Ftn staff it is a shame that it has come to this but as other sites have been forced to do the same thing so it has now happened to ftn, a sad day, but hopefully by controlling invites more closely in the future you will get the kind of users you want for your tracker.

Wat do you want us to say? Oh, I'm gonna go murder those people who sold invites! I'm pissed at those people, but i'm hopeful for invites to reopen and just thought of how much more exclusive FTN is.

jasperr
02-02-2008, 05:35 AM
The invites were just removed. Why is it people want it to go up levels so badly? Its not like theres invites to trade, and no one in their right mind would trade an account from there, so whats the point, even for traders?

indeed.... :frusty:

PBT42
02-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Noooooo! There goes my hope of FTN. :-(

grimms
02-02-2008, 05:59 AM

Definitely 1+ up that statement. Trading an FTN account is like winning the lottery and giving your winning ticket to complete stranger (chop my head off).:wacko:

messi30
02-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Yes very people are selling invite of ftn, Staff of FTN Crongrats for this new.

predateur
02-02-2008, 06:28 AM
so bad lol

sense
02-02-2008, 06:32 AM
First off I can't believe people are talking about LEVELS, who gives a rats ass about the level. :angry:

I am very disappointed that members would resort to selling invites. We have all lost out now because of a these morons. I also can't say that I am very happy with FTN for completely removing invites. I can understand how they feel but I just don't agree with punishing everyone because a few idiots decided to sell invites. As a user it just really pisses me off that I have to pay for someone else's stupidity. I had my invites sitting there for months (xmas invites) because I had decided to use them only on friends & people that I got to know.

I have nothing else to say, it's just another sad day in the torrenting world. :angry:

Dark Archon
02-02-2008, 06:43 AM
omg i woke up and i see this ... don't you just hate invite sellers who just spill the soup for everyone.

fatcat69
02-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Good thing I sold all my invites on ebay for 1 million dollars

http://i5.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/8a/9c/61b8_1.JPG

angryghost
02-02-2008, 06:50 AM
split the profits?:w00t:

Brandon
02-02-2008, 06:53 AM
I also can't say that I am very happy with FTN for completely removing invites. I can understand how they feel but I just don't agree with punishing everyone because a few idiots decided to sell invites. As a user it just really pisses me off that I have to pay for someone else's stupidity. I had my invites sitting there for months (xmas invites) because I had decided to use them only on friends & people that I got to know.

I have nothing else to say, it's just another sad day in the torrenting world. :angry:

I'm sorry innocent people have to suffer the consequences of a few bad apples, but you have no idea how frustrating it can be to constantly watch kindness be abused. You can't honestly expect us to just accept people using all the hard work we commit for their own personal profit. I won't accept that.

Adam1990
02-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Its part of the game Brandon. I am against invite trading/selling as much as the next guy, but when there are rules people will break them. If you want to stop invite selling then never give out any invites again, it probably wouldn't be healthy for the site but it's the only way to stop it.

Horatiu
02-02-2008, 07:17 AM
Easy for you to say.
And you probably mean that after that only the staff can give out invites.
And then the staff will probably will pick the most 'active' members from here. I'm not posting any cheerleading, useless posts around here or +1's all the time.

There are dudes here even with 1000+ posts that write not to help the others but to have even more posts (like that matters anyway).
I would not like to see those people invited.

Anyway, i hope this is a temporary solution.
There are others too that would like to join and i bet some of those are 'better' than a few already registered (who got their invites through trades or ended up buying them or registered just for the fun of it).

Just a thought.

fsephie
02-02-2008, 07:22 AM
Easy for you to say.
And you probably mean that after that only the staff can give out invites.
And then the staff will probably will pick the most 'active' members from here. I'm not posting any cheerleading, useless posts around here or +1's all the time.

There are dudes here even with 1000+ posts that write not to help the others but to have even more posts (like that matters anyway).
I would not like to see those people invited.

From experience (quite literally), I can say that is in no way the case. PM me if you want me to explain further.

rodinhas
02-02-2008, 09:37 AM
theres go my hopes :(

Vidde
02-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Excellent! I love FTN :) I've already invited every friend I want to invite to the tracker, so I didn't mind that my last invite got pulled away.

Maybe we will stop seeing all those "FTN plz!?"-threads now.

...or maybe we will have account-giveaways now.. Hope they know better, though.

-Vidde <3

danio
02-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Excellent! I love FTN :) I've already invited every friend I want to invite to the tracker, so I didn't mind that my last invite got pulled away.

Maybe we will stop seeing all those "FTN plz!?"-threads now.

...or maybe we will have account-giveaways now.. Hope they know better, though.

-Vidde <3

I wouldn't have minded either if i had had the time to invite my bud before this happened.. lol :D

NOLF
02-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Great step by FTN staff, just made of the wrong reasons. Invites should have been closed long time ago.

mirceandr
02-02-2008, 12:48 PM
one dream goes down the hill , bad news for good users

Something Else
02-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Yay, invites are :ghey: anyway.

niceguy4
02-02-2008, 12:50 PM
good. i dont want high school kiddies in FTN. sorry... close invites

zedex
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
you dont know how many "bad" users you have among you , but believe me i see it in other forums that are not in english and ppl can act as they want , lots of traders and lots of duplicate acc and ppl who send themselvs their invites .
so i think its a big mistake to close it for that reason since now you have the same users but highly motivated to do it in other trackers too.

well enough with that ! the only thing i waned to say is that my BT dream has just fly away from my window , see you in another life time , brother !

OnEyM
02-02-2008, 12:56 PM
lol, i requested 2 invites in december and didn't even got answered when i will get them, i'm so mad...

mirceandr
02-02-2008, 01:40 PM
you dont know how many "bad" users you have among you , but believe me i see it in other forums that are not in english and ppl can act as they want , lots of traders and lots of duplicate acc and ppl who send themselvs their invites .
so i think its a big mistake to close it for that reason since now you have the same users but highly motivated to do it in other trackers too.

well enough with that ! the only thing i waned to say is that my BT dream has just fly away from my window , see you in another life time , brother !

those ppl have nothing to do with the torrent world , unbelievable , it's a bit shocking

v3nger
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
That sucks for users who have waited a long time to get in FTN, most FTN users won't mind to much though.

gtf0
02-02-2008, 01:59 PM
haha ur fucked now

mrnobody
02-02-2008, 02:32 PM
lol, i requested 2 invites in december and didn't even got answered when i will get them, i'm so mad...

u are not the only one :rolleyes:

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 03:05 PM
My friend got an invite yesterday and two hours later... Invites closed! That sucks

02-02-2008, 03:41 PM
i'm very happy that brandon closed invites

at least i won't see that begging threads again and we will enjoy his community without traders/ invite sellers

solaris
02-02-2008, 03:45 PM
omg no more invites

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 03:46 PM
i'm very happy that brandon closed invites

at least i won't see that begging threads again and we will enjoy his community without traders/ invite sellers

The only positive thing...

A lot of good members want to join and now they don't have any chances :sick:

krunktastic
02-02-2008, 03:59 PM
In all fairness, there are tons of legitimate members who should have gotten invites. I don't think FTN should shut their doors because of a few bad apples.

Its part of the game Brandon. I am against invite trading/selling as much as the next guy, but when there are rules people will break them. If you want to stop invite selling then never give out any invites again, it probably wouldn't be healthy for the site but it's the only way to stop it.

This guy speaks the truth. There are always going to be people selling invites, no matter what site you're on. Waffles.fm has random invite openings that are dictated by a randomized method of opening and closing the invites, so that invite sellers don't know when invites are going to be open. BitMe.ORG staff buy the invites themselves and bans the invite sellers. There are more reasonable solutions than to simply lock out all future members on the off-chance that they are traders or invite sellers; staff could have invites, or only the sysop. Either way, it's not reasonable to lock out everyone, as it is unhealthy for the site and only make the accounts there more valuable for trading.

Horatiu
02-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Yes krunktastic, you are right. It is unfair, but they did it for a reason.
Opening invites from time to time like waffles would be a good ideea.

fazzy07
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I know its unfair as there are lot of deserving people who dont have ftn yet

But its the best way as FTN does everything for their members. Removed ratios, better staff and people still get greedy and go and sell or trade invites. Thats what happens when you are used to living in the bad world. You screw the people who want to help you too

I totally am in with B's decision. Even though some of my friends still dont have invites, if they deserve it they ll get it for sure

jasperr
02-02-2008, 05:08 PM
OH GEESH!!!!.....

you people need to get over it... did anyone EVER think that maybe, just maybe... you guys brought this on yourselves??? the millions of invite requests.... all those who flooded the market with them are just as much to blame as the ones selling and buying the invites.. and that is totaly retarded!

we all know ftn isnt a secret, we all know its hard to get in...... now because of thoughtless people who obviously don't give a damm about nothing except themselves ruined it for everyone....

this kind of crap happends to just about all the popular trackers of the momment...
don't you people EVER learn???? have a little respect and stop beating a dead horse already....

get a clue people!!!!!!!!!

fazzy07
02-02-2008, 05:10 PM
OH GEESH!!!!.....

you people need to get over it... did anyone EVER think that maybe, just maybe... you guys brought this on yourselves??? the millions of invite requests.... all those who flooded the market with them are just as much to blame as the ones selling and buying the invites.. and that is totaly retarded!

we all know ftn isnt a secret, we all know its hard to get in...... now because of thoughtless people who obviously don't give a damm about nothing except themselves ruined it for everyone....

this kind of crap happends to just about all the popular trackers of the momment...
don't you people EVER learn???? have a little respect and stop beating a dead horse already....

Ohh my.. Thanks for your widom
You must be the great one. The holy one. Jesus we were waiting for you

mera
02-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Although I can say that I am disappointed with the news, as I like others was hoping for an invite to FTN, but I understand as well that invite selling is bad news for a site and that there will be a few rotten apples that spoil it for everyone. I suppose the only glimmer of hope as mentioned here is that it may not be permanent and maybe some point in the future the invites will be reactivated again.

jasperr
02-02-2008, 05:34 PM
OH GEESH!!!!.....

DON'T EVER COMPARE ME TO JESUS!!!!!!

if you wish to use sarcastic insults thats your choice... i don't disrespect other peoples religous icons... why disrespect mine like that!!???

Cabalo
02-02-2008, 05:45 PM

if you wish to use sarcastic insults thats your choice... i don't disrespect other peoples religous icons... why disrespect mine like that!!???
chill out. your sig also insults other people's beliefs, it's highly intolerant, so stfu and stop behave like a 15 year old noob.

i saw sth similar, happening at TL a couple of days ago, when i saw their invites for sale at ebay. man, that got me worried, because everything was there, a full description of the site, full link, etc etc.
it brings a lot of unwanted attention, and TL is not so hard to enter as FTN is.
so i suppose that probably ftn were around ebay too or other auction sites, and at least we will stop seeing threads like "need ftn, will trade my panties" etc around here.
too bad for the honest guys here and elsewhere, but it all was predictable, when something gets so hard to get into, it gets valuable.
and once it gets valuable, it's pure economics, until there is nothing as rare as it is, and that's when money comes into play.

fazzy07
02-02-2008, 05:49 PM

sorry my bad. Wont compare you to Jesus

But seriously, did your mama dropped you when you were kid

jasperr
02-02-2008, 05:58 PM

chill out. your sig also insults other people's beliefs, it's highly intolerant, so stfu and stop behave like a 15 year old noob.

15 year old noob??? uhmmm.... what you said is like comparing apples and oranges m8.... i was speaking about religous beliefs if ya bothered to read it right as he compared me to christ.... and that aint cool.

as for my sig... well it's getting it's intended msg accross...

the rest of your post.... well, thats about correct, its shameful but its reality i suppose.. people are just that lame....

kaffeine
02-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Damn those sellers. I understand perfectly staff for taking this measure. Of course it makes me mad that honest and good users got screwed over by some brainless as*holes, but security is top priority to staff (as it should be).

The problem is that these morons probably wont mind.. in time, when invites are reinstalled, they'll continue trying to sell them because they don't give a f*ck abut ftn's community (and the entire bt community for that matter).

People, try to understand that we, as members, have the responsibility to take care of our communities if we want them to continue to be what they are. This responsibility is not to be left out to staff alone, we should act as what we're supposed to: members of a community.

(i can't believe people talking about levels either... with the real issue to be discussed... that is so sad)

jasperr
02-02-2008, 06:01 PM

it's cool man, just that it isnt cool flaming ppl in that manor.. myself, i can tollerate a lot of flaming.. but that kind i won't stand for..

and also FYI:
nah... my momma didn't but i have 3 older brother that may have.... i forget.. lol

WarrenBuffet
02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Honestly, If FTN would go to level 2, it would be great for everyone. Only people that want it for the TRACKER would want it, and people would stop selling invites.

jasperr
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Damn those sellers. I understand perfectly staff for taking this measure. Of course it makes me mad that honest and good users got screwed over by some brainless as*holes, but security is top priority to staff (as it should be).

The problem is that these morons probably wont mind.. in time, when invites are reinstalled, they'll continue trying to sell them because they don't give a f*ck abut ftn's community (and the entire bt community for that matter).

People, try to understand that we, as members, have the responsibility to take care of our communities if we want them to continue to be what they are. This responsibility is not to be left out to staff alone, we should act as what we're supposed to: members of a community.

(i can't believe people talking about levels either... with the real issue to be discussed... that is so sad)

i agree.... a lot of people are of the mindset that once they get an account at a tracker... they own it.. and can do whatever they please with it.. and the rules no longer apply to them cause, well they're in ..

and many people use the defense of : trackers would be nothing without its users so, they owe us....

well, much to their suprise that aint true.. lmao and they cry like babies when their bubbles are broken.. and then they feel lied too and betrayed... lmao .. so what do they do?? they flame them... then they look for accounts cause they were banned or something.. lol..... its a sad silly vicious little circle....

PRINCE
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
ohh
i think this news kill any member dream join this site
hope every thing will be fine
GL all members

C-mos
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
well :P
at least there will not be so many ftn invite hunters 8-|

jasperr
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Honestly, If FTN would go to level 2, it would be great for everyone. Only people that want it for the TRACKER would want it, and people would stop selling invites.

Now.......... thats a thought... lol ;)

stupid levels..
heh

Quarter
02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
"stupid levels.."
+1
Only this damn level method is the cause to selling invites.

chicus
02-02-2008, 06:26 PM
OH GEESH!!!!.....

Holy rabbi !!! We were waiting for you :p

ps : and yes this level system should be removed ...

kaffeine
02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
@zaa, jasper and Quarter, the levels are not the main problem here (they are a huge problem, but not the main one). I remember seeing lots of threads about Demonoid invites being on eBay and such... the main problem is that some morons act with such selfishness.. and they abuse the trust the staff (and other members) gives them. Staff's response is just natural.

LRm
02-02-2008, 06:32 PM
bad news....:(

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
That levels thing is solid bullshit. My favorites trackers are F*N, iTS and... BitSoup... I think this one is level -1 or so, but the most of my collection came from there and hope keeps being so for years, and if tomorrow I must keep only 3 trackers no doubt that BS will be one of them.

jasperr
02-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Holy rabbi !!! We were waiting for you :p

ps : and yes this level system should be removed ...

not funny bro.... i'm not jewish.. but, it's still not right...

(i feel bad cause i did chuckle a lil at first when i saw this..:frusty:)

klink05
02-02-2008, 07:00 PM
just a few thoughts:

ftn reminded users that they are merely guests on the site, not the gatekeepers who pick and choose which dollar amount will allow people in. unfortunately, this has it's downside, but this is a case where apparently nothing will stop the sellers and traders except for this. so those that are in, congrats, those that are not in(myself included): better luck next time. but there's a number of things being talked about in this thread that make no sense.

first of all, the level talk. it's that mentality in the first place of getting ftn because it's so rare and so many people want it that an ftn invite recently has meant nothing more than adding another inch to one's e-penis. yes, ftn is an awesome site, and it should be wanted for that, not one number is associated with in on a certain thread in a certain section.

and people saying that ftn requests are going to go away? are you kidding me? when it comes to high level trackers like that, 98% of the time, the requests are by people who know very little about the site other than "iT's SoO 1337". so i doubt it being closed for invites is going to matter at all as far as requests go because that has never stopped people from requesting sites closed before.

lastly, for all of the people saying "good call", "it's about time", etc. you are the same ones that a year ago would have been flipping shit about this and how it's unfair to good users trying to get in and how it punishes the masses for the sins of a few and whatnot. the only reason you're happy is because you're in. as i said above, i think this needs to be done, and i'm not judging people's intentions, but i'm sure at least a few care about it for no other reason than the fact that it'll be rarer.

good luck ftn staff, mods, users(the good ones) etc. hopefully in time the cheaters will be caught and the sellers will be kicked and you'll have a site that is full of people with invites not looking for profit, but looking for a sharing community that brought alot of us into torrenting in the first place.

fazzy07
02-02-2008, 07:12 PM

it's cool man, just that it isnt cool flaming ppl in that manor.. myself, i can tollerate a lot of flaming.. but that kind i won't stand for..

and also FYI:
nah... my momma didn't but i have 3 older brother that may have.... i forget.. lol

Sorry for the sarcasm.. No heart feelings

Its just I hate when some people judge other people and typecast like you did in your previous posts. It wakes up my inner devil

Anyways, apologize if I said something wrong

Giveaway
02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
what a shame that ftn revoked invites

usersec
02-02-2008, 07:30 PM
this only means that once they decide to give some invites ftn is gonna worth even more :naughty: :naughty:

jasperr
02-02-2008, 07:31 PM
just a few thoughts:

ftn reminded users that they are merely guests on the site, not the gatekeepers who pick and choose which dollar amount will allow people in. unfortunately, this has it's downside, but this is a case where apparently nothing will stop the sellers and traders except for this. so those that are in, congrats, those that are not in(myself included): better luck next time. but there's a number of things being talked about in this thread that make no sense.

first of all, the level talk. it's that mentality in the first place of getting ftn because it's so rare and so many people want it that an ftn invite recently has meant nothing more than adding another inch to one's e-penis. yes, ftn is an awesome site, and it should be wanted for that, not one number is associated with in on a certain thread in a certain section.

and people saying that ftn requests are going to go away? are you kidding me? when it comes to high level trackers like that, 98% of the time, the requests are by people who know very little about the site other than "iT's SoO 1337". so i doubt it being closed for invites is going to matter at all as far as requests go because that has never stopped people from requesting sites closed before.

lastly, for all of the people saying "good call", "it's about time", etc. you are the same ones that a year ago would have been flipping shit about this and how it's unfair to good users trying to get in and how it punishes the masses for the sins of a few and whatnot. the only reason you're happy is because you're in. as i said above, i think this needs to be done, and i'm not judging people's intentions, but i'm sure at least a few care about it for no other reason than the fact that it'll be rarer.

good luck ftn staff, mods, users(the good ones) etc. hopefully in time the cheaters will be caught and the sellers will be kicked and you'll have a site that is full of people with invites not looking for profit, but looking for a sharing community that brought alot of us into torrenting in the first place.

ok... lets break this down a little bit here..:

1. you say that level talks is a mentality that soley measures ones e-penis.. well i would tend to agree on that.. and i'll also agree with that it drives up the desire for the tracker of the momment(i say that cause it varys from day to day) and that a tracker should be judged by its content

2.ok this is where i get confused a bit.. in point one you say that level talk only measures ones e-penis.. if this is so.. then why do you contradict yourself by stating that ftn is a high LEVEL tracker?? we know that it has some sort of higher stand in this fake list that many of us despise.. but why make mention of it like this??? thats levels talk right there... and by that i mean that whole point was still based off that lame list..lol

3. your whole last point i agree with 100%

Mac4ever
02-02-2008, 07:45 PM
although a bit harsh, it is needed as security provoked.

grimms
02-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't think it's harsh but klink05 raised some very good points. I'm glad i'm a member of FTN and hope to be viewed as one of the good users. I do agree though that if i weren't apart of FTN i would probably be saying damn that sucks for us "Good Members" that no longer have a chance. It's a double edged sword but if it's best for the tracker and the bt community in general, then I do agree with FTN's decision, once again. Go point klink05.

eden297
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
i think they will giveaway invites here in fst...

Cabalo
02-02-2008, 08:28 PM
this only means that once they decide to give some invites ftn is gonna worth even more :naughty: :naughty:

this is the whole fucking problem.

lol... why should they ? are people more trustworthy just cause they are at FST ? that doesn't mean shit.

the downside is that now that they revoked invites, they are even more valuable, and they just got an added value for those that will get them. and they will use it to their benefit in most situations.

hard situation to solve, i reckon .

fOrUmAs
02-02-2008, 08:37 PM

yea they will do that for sure:whistling

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM

yea they will do that for sure:whistling

:lol:

_coder_
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I knew FTN would never have reached their 6000 user limit bench mark.

jonny81985
02-02-2008, 09:48 PM
I also can't say that I am very happy with FTN for completely removing invites. I can understand how they feel but I just don't agree with punishing everyone because a few idiots decided to sell invites. As a user it just really pisses me off that I have to pay for someone else's stupidity. I had my invites sitting there for months (xmas invites) because I had decided to use them only on friends & people that I got to know.

I'm sorry innocent people have to suffer the consequences of a few bad apples, but you have no idea how frustrating it can be to constantly watch kindness be abused. You can't honestly expect us to just accept people using all the hard work we commit for their own personal profit. I won't accept that.

I can definetely understand what he is saying. A lot of people volunteer their time and effort for the sake of the file sharing community and it isn't right to tolerate people trying to profit off of someone else's work.

I hope this matter get's resolved and Ftn goes back to a secure, free, and safe place.

Im not just saying this because I am already a member there (cuz I am not) I just agree with the decision. I guess it wont hurt to have to wait a bit longer in the grand scheme of things lol. I had an invite on its way too as soon as they started filling req, but atleast now when i do finnaly get it, the site will be safer, more secure, and free of money leechers :)

Jon

FACE_TO_FACE
02-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Life continues...

ClodiuS
02-02-2008, 09:54 PM
good avatar f-t-f

:P

Sench
02-02-2008, 10:07 PM
:thumbsup::wub:

Artemis
02-02-2008, 10:14 PM
I for one am glad this is turning into a discussion about the reasons why ftn staff chose to close invites, it is the greed of some which has caused many trackers to close invites for indefinite periods of time, and yes this greed is largely generated by the level of rarity of some trackers.
Those of you in this thread who are saying I am glad this is happening because I am in ftn, nice your almost as selfish as the invite sellers and traders who brought this about.
This should serve as a warning, not just ftn but more and more sites are going to follow stricter invite policies to stop the flow of trading/selling, FSC's invite system has been disabled while the birthday celebration is on but Retro has already said that the invitation system is to be overhauled to prevent exactly this type of problem happening on his site.
As members we are guests of a group of people who have made a site to fileshare, nothing more and that invitation is extended on the basis that you follow the rules set up by the people who made the filesharing site.
As more and more people ignore this and create duplicate a/c's to trade or sell a/c's and invites, the more & more tough it will become to become a member.
I know most of you truly don't believe this and see no problem in trading to get what you want, but it is exactly this selfish attitude which goes against the basic principle and will make invites harder and harder to obtain, in many ways by permitting what goes on , you have only yourselves to blame.

popcop23
02-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Why everybody so surprise didn't you see it coming??
and i'm sure FTN will return the invites in a month...

ghurka
02-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I think the basic problem with many sites is giving the invites to the right members....those that will use them sensibly.

Access to a seedbox and seeding over 200GB does not necessarily make you a better and more responsible member than someone who only has a poor connection and has only been able to seed say 50GB.

With the exception of FSC and another I won't mention it seems that the majority of sites are not getting the types of members that they would like. The reason for that is that invite traders will invite invite traders and you then have a vicious circle with potentially good members out in the cold.

Maybe an application system is needed in preference to invites.

I'd love to be able to invite my mates but I would much rather FTN not go back to an invitation system....particularly one based purely on upload.

monk3y
02-02-2008, 11:24 PM
good choice by ftn staff, hope they catch the bad people =)

RoSsoNeRI
02-02-2008, 11:55 PM
D'oh!!!!!!!! :pinch:

sanjana
02-03-2008, 02:00 AM
This is very sad few people misused the invitation. But I have seen people who are selling FTN and other top rated invitations on the net...that is the reason this action was taken by the staff.

Zaxx
02-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Needless to say, I too lost an invite that I held sacred almost. I don't have a nice speedy seed box and invites are much harder for me to come by. I understand brandons pov but that doesn't lessen the disappointment on my side. I've never had so much as a warning or even a cross word during my 85+ weeks at FTN. I've been sitting on that invite for weeks and weeks hoping to find a worthy member to join a great tracker. So much for trying to do the right thing. :frusty:

BrownWren
02-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Not to Rain on anyones pouts and parades... There is other sites out there as good or better. For one I have no idea who you are talking about for a tracker, Who is FTN? and Why should I care that their invites are closed? (now mind you the reason they closed them I care about) It just sounds like people wanted in to have this elite site to add to their list of already Dang good sites. Kind of like a bragging right in the torrent world. Sounds like a woman wearing a 3 carat diamond instead of a nice looking emerald. Personally Diamonds don't thrill me.

Nemrod
02-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Not to Rain on anyones pouts and parades... There is other sites out there as good or better. For one I have no idea who you are talking about for a tracker, Who is FTN? and Why should I care that their invites are closed? (now mind you the reason they closed them I care about) It just sounds like people wanted in to have this elite site to add to their list of already Dang good sites. Kind of like a bragging right in the torrent world. Sounds like a woman wearing a 3 carat diamond instead of a nice looking emerald. Personally Diamonds don't thrill me.

Well, I can agree with you about many over-rated sites, but believe me, this is not the case.
Are you or have you been a member at F*N?. If the answer is no, I can only say that I thought like you before joining to the best site Iīve ever seen...and Iīve seen almost all of certain relevance.
Of course, itīs just my opinion... and because there are many tastes itīs why different colors have been made.:)

BrownWren
02-03-2008, 04:46 AM

Well, I can agree with you about many over-rated sites, but believe me, this is not the case.
Are you or have you been a member at F*N?. If the answer is no, I can only say that I thought like you before joining to the best site Iīve ever seen...and Iīve seen almost all of certain relevance.
Of course, itīs just my opinion... and because there are many tastes itīs why different colors have been made.:)

LOL too true and nope never been a member there. I don't even know what site you are all talking about.. I swear I need a secret decoder ring to figure out all the site abbreviations. Only Been torrenting for a few months and lucky enough to get on a good private site to start out with and been invited to a number of other good sites. I can find most anything I am looking for if not then I know who to ask in my circle of friends for help. Guess I have been blessed that way.

pandabear
02-03-2008, 08:26 AM
I am quite happy about this move. Tired of the ftn invites shit. And tired of seeing a new member disabled every other day, or seeing more and more idiots let in to spam the site up.

Personally though apart from the no ratio, nothing divides ftn from other top tier sites. There are a lot of sites with good speeds, pre and content. And there is nothing special about ftn's community. people seem to think exclusivity will make all members who get in are top tier people, who will provide greatly to the community, it is not the case at all.

Artemis
02-03-2008, 08:51 AM
I am quite happy about this move. Tired of the ftn invites shit. And tired of seeing a new member disabled every other day, or seeing more and more idiots let in to spam the site up.

Personally though apart from the no ratio, nothing divides ftn from other top tier sites. There are a lot of sites with good speeds, pre and content. And there is nothing special about ftn's community. people seem to think exclusivity will make all members who get in are top tier people, who will provide greatly to the community, it is not the case at all.

With an attitude like that do you seriously think anyone is going to invite you to FSC ?

predateur
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM

what about good member who want to join the site ?

Mistral
02-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Access to a seedbox and seeding over 200GB does not necessarily make you a better and more responsible member than someone who only has a poor connection and has only been able to seed say 50GB.

Well said. I've never understood the logic behind why having a faster connection makes someone automagically more trustworthy.

Anyway, it's a shame for those honest folk that would actually use their membership wisely, but at the same time completely justified.

Selling and trading invites is an abuse of trust and has to be stopped one way or the other.

hussam
02-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Grrr I want it badly i guess we have to wait

MARTIIINN
02-05-2008, 03:22 PM
damn:(

ClodiuS
02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
good idea...

Steve02
02-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Grrr I want it badly i guess we have to wait
:(

styles
02-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I missed the chance, Need to wait when they open invite again :(

Neo
02-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Patience is a great virtue. It will open again. No tracker can remain closed forever.

The Gladiator
02-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Patience is a great virtue. It will open again. No tracker can remain closed forever.

I hope so :D

RoSsoNeRI
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
What pisses me off is other good members that deserve to be members of FTN have to suffer just cuz of a few fukin idiots :angry:

mamacita
02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Now now, its not the end of the world

The Gladiator
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
There's nothing we can do about that :(

Enzo
02-06-2008, 12:47 AM
No one die..

max59x
02-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Good for them, now they have members with a bigger e-penis which is great. :)

That just shows how the so announced and advertised FTN community is like, just a group of traders/sellers that want that crap because of its rarity and pay a ton of money for seedboxes to get more invites to sell/trade for some even more rare! yay great community. :) :) :)

Zaxx
02-06-2008, 03:49 AM

That just shows how the so announced and advertised FTN community is like, just a group of traders/sellers that want that crap because of its rarity and pay a ton of money for seedboxes to get more invites to sell/trade for some even more rare! yay great community. :) :) :)

Truly clueless I see...:rolleyes:

fsephie
02-06-2008, 04:02 AM

Except, now they can't.

And when you consider the number of accounts vs. the probable amount of traders you don't see hundreds of ebay auctions for it, do you) then you come to realize that less than 1% of the total population is an invite seller/trader.

aysomc
02-06-2008, 04:16 AM

i think someone is a little butthurt that they couldnt get in. :ermm:

Roark
02-06-2008, 04:33 AM
Not sure what is more disconcerting, that people are selling invites, or that it took two and half years for their staff to realize it happens regularly.

cocalait
02-06-2008, 04:36 AM
I think they did something good. Even though I don't have an account there, it'll be good for the site.

grimms
02-06-2008, 04:48 AM

Don't be a bad sport about it. FTN is doing the right thing to eliminate people who don't deserve to be in a good community like it.

Zaxx
02-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Not sure what is more disconcerting, that people are selling invites, or that it took two and half years for their staff to realize it happens regularly.

They 'realized it' long ago. I've seen announcements/warnings against selling and there was recently a reward offered even.

'If you purchased your account for FTN, PM with proof, turn in the inviter and I'll reward you with a very good gift. (no not a ban, maybe a couple hundred gigs or so)'

Tokeman
02-06-2008, 05:20 AM
They've been aware far longer then you may think. As stated they gave numerous warnings, and did everything to give the ability for friends to bring friends to the site. Sadly, one bad apple can spoil the bunch. So they are purging a few of those. Good in the long run for sure, not matter what they plan for the future.

pandabear
02-06-2008, 05:27 AM
Personally, apart from no ratio, you aren't missing out. To put it simple, the community has gone shit. A mix of spam and outright absurd posts await you, if they ever open doors again.

sense
02-06-2008, 07:35 AM

I understand where you are coming from and you guys made the right choice. I was just mainly upset at the few rotten apples that resorted to selling invites.

Hopefully in time a better invite system will be put in place. :)

Brandon
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Personally, apart from no ratio, you aren't missing out. To put it simple, the community has gone shit. A mix of spam and outright absurd posts await you, if they ever open doors again.

I disagree. Even if that were true, we do have a report button, which I don't see you using ;)

NickySantoro
02-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Very bad news, i waited a long time for FTN and when i was so close:( I hope they opening soon.

monk3y
02-06-2008, 08:52 AM

I disagree. Even if that were true, we do have a report button, which I don't see you using ;)

mods and admins have no control of the community atm people are cursing and flaming in forums and in the irc channel, too many people that think that they are gods, don't wanna mention any nicks in here.
i've written posts about it in ftn and also tried talking to mods which *cough* surprisingly *cough* did nothing, ftn's community is going down for the last 2-3 months and personally i have stopped posting there.

sert
02-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Trading an FTN account is like winning the lottery and giving your winning ticket to complete stranger (chop my head off).

This could be the worst metaphor ever, its just a torrent site with scene content and no ratio.

Deathless
02-06-2008, 10:04 AM
sert is just the most "hunted" torrent site.....some users...not all want ftn just for their fu***** collection....they are not thinking that maybe some users realy need an torrent site ( I'm not making allude only to ftn...is just happening with all trackers! ) and from now i think all our chances to get in ftn are very small!

greymatter
02-06-2008, 10:20 AM

hey...hey i liked the way you expressed it, but i'm not surprised as you might be experienced in refuting that way. ;)

fisherman
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM

mods and admins have no control of the community atm people are cursing and flaming in forums and in the irc channel, too many people that think that they are gods, don't wanna mention any nicks in here.
i've written posts about it in ftn and also tried talking to mods which *cough* surprisingly *cough* did nothing, ftn's community is going down for the last 2-3 months and personally i have stopped posting there.

I have to disagree with U there mate.

Right from the outset when I signed up at FT*, u could feel the differance to most but not ALL other trackers communities, the one's I've experienced that is.

Any problems the members do their best to help u out on any issues/problems.

The FLS is also excellent. I pm'd FLS regarding linux issue a couple times and they helped within minutes.

Flaming/cussing are U kidding ? Cussing is everywhere but there ain't much at FT*,not mire than U'll find on other sites and any flaming is dealt with promptly unlike some other sites :naughty:

It's just relaxed/chilled and it's one of my fav Trackers.

There prob is a "few" assholes there but shur you'll get them everywhere.

Yes it's sad to see the invites being revoked, but I'm sure staff know what they are doing and hopefully the situation is sorted out soon and they can invites can be given out again. I hate to see the majority of users loosing out over a minority of scum, but they'll be weeded out eventually.

monk3y
02-06-2008, 10:30 AM

Right from the outset when I signed up at FT*, u could feel the differance to most other trackers communities, the one's I've experienced that is.

The FLS is also excellent. I pm'd FLS regarding linux issue a couple times and they helped within minutes.

Flaming/cussing are U kidding ? Cussing is everywhere but there ain't much at FT*,not mire than U'll find on other sites and any flaming is dealt with promptly unlike some other sites :naughty:

Yes it's sad to see the invites being revoked, but I'm sure staff know what they are doing and hopefully the situation is sorted out soon and they can invites can be given out again. I hate to see the majority of users loosing out over a minority of scum, but they'll be weeded out eventually.

i agree the FLS is great and helpful but i'm not talking about cursing like "oh you gay bitch" or this kinda stuff, what i meant was the racist behavior of some of the users there which is really insulting sometimes.

Reported it to mods and saw that nothing was done against that really frustrates and i've come to the conclusion it's not what it used to be and truly i have nu fun chatting in the forums or irc channels, most of the users there are to be honest, kids and tracker collectors from fst.

Another thing as i joined fsc a couple of weeks ago i could right away tell the difference between the two sites's communities, in fsc the people are more mature in my opinion and is too a place to chill so do your math amigo =)

Skyy
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
This sucks a lot. It means I will get invite even harder.

Torn
02-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Reported it to mods and saw that nothing was done against that really frustrates and i've come to the conclusion it's not what it used to be and truly i have nu fun chatting in the forums or irc channels, most of the users there are to be honest, kids and tracker collectors from fst.

I see what you're saying but, unfortunately, this is what will happen everywhere in life. It's important not to take anything personal.

F*N's staff, just like any other tracker, can't handle every situation possible. Management is a really tough business and brings lots of stress and problems. There are tons and tons of issues that we don't see which the staff pays particular attention. Remember, these sites aren't generating any money for the staff/mods. This is on their free time after work/school/family or whatever other responsibilities they may have. :)

monk3y
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM

I see what you're saying but, unfortunately, this is what will happen everywhere in life. It's important not to take anything personal.

F*N's staff, just like any other tracker, can't handle every situation possible. Management is a really tough business and brings lots of stress and problems. There are tons and tons of issues that we don't see which the staff pays particular attention. Remember, these sites aren't generating any money for the staff/mods. This is on their free time after work/school/family or whatever other responsibilities they may have. :)

it's not that hard watching the proofs i gave them and give a warning to the person responsible to it, and it's not like i'm taking it personnel but well i can't continue my sentence the way i wanted to so nvm.

Brandon
02-06-2008, 05:09 PM

Right from the outset when I signed up at FT*, u could feel the differance to most other trackers communities, the one's I've experienced that is.

i agree the FLS is great and helpful but i'm not talking about cursing like "oh you gay bitch" or this kinda stuff, what i meant was the racist behavior of some of the users there which is really insulting sometimes.

Another thing as i joined fsc a couple of weeks ago i could right away tell the difference between the two sites's communities, in fsc the people are more mature in my opinion and is too a place to chill so do your math amigo =)

I'll make you a deal. You personally PM me on FTN from now on and I'll see if I can handle it better than whoever else must be handling it.

monk3y
02-06-2008, 05:23 PM

I'll make you a deal. You personally PM me on FTN from now on and I'll see if I can handle it better than whoever else must be handling it.

so every time something happens i should PM FTN's sysop ? don't you find that odd ? not to say distrust to the mods ? :mellow:

Brandon
02-06-2008, 05:30 PM

so every time something happens i should PM FTN's sysop ? don't you find that odd ? not to say distrust to the mods ? :mellow:

I don't find it odd at all. Sometimes you have to go to the top of the chain to get things done. I don't see everything that goes on, and I don't have the time to make that happen. But I'm willing to see the problem and then talk to my staff and see if we can clear things up ;) But until you can point out the problem, how am I to know what direction to tell my team to go? I can't lead if I don't know where the problem is. If it's as big a problem as you seem to make it, I'd prefer you come to me personally so I can make sure it gets fixed.

Nemrod
02-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I donīt see that racist behavior, the most of the threads that one could think have some content, in my opinion are no more than jokes and I donīt find them offensives.
As always and in every site, one or two guys can cross the line -something logical when there are thousands-, but I think FTN community is, in average, one of the best you can find on trackers.
And staff, even when I had no need to ask for something relevant, for what Iīve seen, are kind, fast and helpful.

Just my point of view.

_coder_
02-06-2008, 06:00 PM

Dude I no exactly what you mean I am in the same boat as you. Recently I pm'ed two staff members at FTN and I got no reply. One of them did reply but it was 4weeks later. I can understand that this particular staff member may have been busy with personal issues or what ever it may be but I see him visiting FTN everyday and posting in the forums which makes me think how hard can it be to take out 2mins to pm me back. To be honest if I ever have a problem I always pm Brandon because he is the only one who replies really quickly and is always there to help.

And yes I definitely agree that FSC has a lot more of a maturer crowd and is easy to blend in and feel at home.

monk3y
02-06-2008, 06:11 PM

I don't find it odd at all. Sometimes you have to go to the top of the chain to get things done. I don't see everything that goes on, and I don't have the time to make that happen. But I'm willing to see the problem and then talk to my staff and see if we can clear things up ;) But until you can point out the problem, how am I to know what direction to tell my team to go? I can't lead if I don't know where the problem is. If it's as big a problem as you seem to make it, I'd prefer you come to me personally so I can make sure it gets fixed.

ok, thanks for the help i still don't think i will pm you cause i don't enter the irc anymore or the forums as i used to out of a habit when bored, if you know what i mean but if i do notice something that catches my eye be sure i'll talk to you.
p.s. the things i wrote has nothing to do with you, i have always held respect to you, cheers.

Dude I no exactly what you mean I am in the same boat as you. Recently I pm'ed two staff members at FTN and I got no reply. One of them did reply but it was 4weeks later. I can understand that this particular staff member may have been busy with personal issues or what ever it may be but I see him visiting FTN everyday and posting in the forums which makes me think how hard can it be to take out 2mins to pm me back. To be honest if I ever have a problem I always pm Brandon because he is the only one who replies really quickly and is always there to help.

And yes I definitely agree that FSC has a lot more of a maturer crowd and is easy to blend in and feel at home.

thanks for the support.

Brandon
02-06-2008, 06:43 PM

Hey _coder_ could you do me a favor and PM me the names of the staff members who didn't reply :P I've always wondered why I get so many pm's (not that I mind) and I think I just figured out why.

ok, thanks for the help i still don't think i will pm you cause i don't enter the irc anymore or the forums as i used to out of a habit when bored, if you know what i mean but if i do notice something that catches my eye be sure i'll talk to you.
p.s. the things i wrote has nothing to do with you, i have always held respect to you, cheers.

It's my job to help :P I want the site to be just as much fun as you do. If you have suggestions I'm always ready to hear them. Seriously though, don't hesitate to PM me on site. If you pm me on here chances are I'll disregard it b/c I don't have time to read both inbox's, but I will make sure I get to your PM on site. I promise I won't bite ;)

monk3y
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM
It's my job to help :P I want the site to be just as much fun as you do. If you have suggestions I'm always ready to hear them. Seriously though, don't hesitate to PM me on site. If you pm me on here chances are I'll disregard it b/c I don't have time to read both inbox's, but I will make sure I get to your PM on site. I promise I won't bite ;)

it's ok i've pm'ed you a couple of times concerning traders and other things =) well g2g have a nice evening :naughty:

_coder_
02-06-2008, 07:56 PM
@Brandon
Dude I don't want to create any sort of conflict between you and the staff team. I'm not really annoyed by it tbh and plus its the first time that it happened but if this sort of behavior continues in the near future I won't hesitate to contact you at FTN.

Kyl3KK
02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
OT:

_coder_ I love your sig. :P

The Gladiator
02-06-2008, 08:03 PM
OT:

_coder_ I love your sig. :P

It's so perfect.... :P

digitalism
02-06-2008, 09:47 PM

fisherman, how long have you been a member?

i used to really like the community at ftn a year ago. i think over the past 2-3 months it's gone a bit downhill, no fault of the staff i think, just some really annoying new members spamming threads with how awesome they are, etc. and the decline in alot of older members activity. thankfully one of the worst offenders has had his forum privileges removed.

haven't had any reason to pm staff, but never heard back from any fls over a couple different issues. but, really like how you can tell brandon cares alot about the place.

max59x
02-06-2008, 10:36 PM

Truly clueless I see...:rolleyes:

Except, now they can't.

And when you consider the number of accounts vs. the probable amount of traders you don't see hundreds of ebay auctions for it, do you) then you come to realize that less than 1% of the total population is an invite seller/trader.

Don't be a bad sport about it. FTN is doing the right thing to eliminate people who don't deserve to be in a good community like it.

i think someone is a little butthurt that they couldnt get in. :ermm:

Not really, no. I don't give a damn for that tracker, I have everything I want when I want (I'm talking about file-sharing trackers).:happy:

And as everyone may read from the posts next to mine, FTN community is now a group of kiddies that feel they are GOD for having one of the rarest trackers and that makes them happy. For me, fine!

FTN is for people who have the NEED to feel special (maybe because they can't achieve other goals) and exclusive, and all of that reaches their head and in the end the only thing it's left are KIDS in a playground, because smart people may have understood that if they want a good community they won't find it in the WTAW list. The WTAW list brings stupid users, nothing less nothing more.

The best community I have seen and I do post very actively is in a LVL1 tracker! and I do have high level trackers. Another great community is in a LVL3 traker, (excelent community spirit, true P2P spirit), and then there is a decent (nice) community in a LVL5 tracker too.

So as you all can see, there's no need to give importance if FTN closed invites, great for them, enclose all the crap inside and don't let anyone of those that are there to get out (dont ban them please!!!) or else they will fuck other good trackers.

Sorry for speaking the truths! :rolleyes:

fisherman
02-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Put is this way mate I've been a member for more than 2-3 months....

I know some members prefered FT* when it was smaller and they thought it was a better community but also some "older" members look back thru rose tinted glasses. I 'm glad the way it's expanding once it doesn't expand too much :) The majority of FT* users only invite trusted friends so I guess that's why it's such a good community. Ofcourse with the good members come the odd few nob heads but what can U do.

I appreiciate ur opinion mate.... but I'm only stating mine too and honestly i think it's excellent in many many ways. I just hope the invite situation is sorted out and some more deserving people that want in can get in.

fisherman, how long have you been a member?

i used to really like the community at ftn a year ago. i think over the past 2-3 months it's gone a bit downhill, no fault of the staff i think, just some really annoying new members spamming threads with how awesome they are, etc. and the decline in alot of older members activity. thankfully one of the worst offenders has had his forum privileges removed.

haven't had any reason to pm staff, but never heard back from any fls over a couple different issues. but, really like how you can tell brandon cares alot about the place.

monk3y
02-06-2008, 11:19 PM
@fisherman i'm also glad it's expending the way it is, in small amounts but seems like in the last period the users signed up are not what ftn used to get, maybe this have to do with invites being sold and traded more often. anyway i wish ftn good luck and hope it turns to be like it used to be ( for me at least =) ).

Thanks a lot for your help Brandon.

fisherman
02-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Point ^^^^ taken buddy :)

Roark
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I dunno, maybe restricting invites so much in the first place is what caused problems. I've seen several good members I'd like to invite, but who can be hassled to post asking for an invite and risking an hnr warning, and losing the opportunity to invite someone for another month. Only invite sellers/traders apparently.

btw fusionz, please unbunch your panties. It's the high-strung girls taking jokes too seriously that's detracting from the community, if anything.

pone44
02-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Am sure there are good members here but good things come to those that wait. Or not? Lol
If active active in a good way here?

SpiderPig
02-07-2008, 04:31 AM
I agree

Nice move

usersec
02-08-2008, 03:37 AM
if invites were revoked, how come new users keep registering? :unsure:

fOrUmAs
02-08-2008, 04:21 AM

yea that is really funny last person have signed 1 day ago:happy:

but im not suprise anyway with that...staff can do whatever they like and they can invite people..like sysop:whistling

Neo
02-08-2008, 04:22 AM

They might be getting their invites from Admin. :) I'm sure they can get in whoever they want whenever they want... :cool:

pone44
02-08-2008, 04:28 AM
Ruins it for good people, whoever did needs a job....

Invites_4_You
02-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Really i have been a member of ftn for over a year. I see know reason to really need this site as TL is almost as fast. The owner changes his name twice a week so he can catch traders. This site sucks and never will amount to anything. Waste of time IMO.

willsmith099
02-08-2008, 06:44 AM

They might be getting their invites from Admin. :) I'm sure they can get in whoever they want whenever they want... :cool:

But the news item said staff has also been reset to 0 invites :01:

sense
02-08-2008, 06:52 AM

Lies! :lol: You never reply to my PM's. Maybe it's just me. :(

Artemis
02-08-2008, 07:14 AM

sadly it's just you sense.............. :naughty:

sense
02-08-2008, 07:17 AM

sadly it's just you sense.............. :naughty:

sucks for me then, :cry:

gomez125
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Iīm looking for FTN for a long time. For the moment i guess that iīll never get one.
Cheers.

DasFox
02-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Sheesh great.... :(