PDA

View Full Version : Day old invite code still work? If so ST giveaway

sensi1
02-02-2008, 06:11 AM
Someone sent me an extra invite code yesterday by accident so if it is still working (I don't know if it would be or not) just post a screenshot of a current ratio & I'll send it to the best one I guess.

Sanka113
02-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Unless, the person explicitly said it's ok to use the extra invite code, it's best that you let it lapse and let that person choose who they want to use their invite. Remember, the inviter is responsible for the actions of the invitee. If you choose the worng person then that person will be mad at you and the person you gave his invite to. Just let the invite code lapse and only giveaway your own invites.

rocky1234
02-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Unless, the person explicitly said it's ok to use the extra invite code, it's best that you let it lapse and let that person choose who they want to use their invite. Remember, the inviter is responsible for the actions of the invitee. If you choose the worng person then that person will be mad at you and the person you gave his invite to. Just let the invite code lapse and only giveaway your own invites.

I agree with that. :yup:

VIZFX
02-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Let it go or you might get yourself banned