PDA

View Full Version : FTN Closing invites

StefanSamara
02-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Every single user on ftn, staff included, have been reset to 0. Do not ask when they will be back, not only will you be told that the answer is unknown, we don't even know the answer ourselves.
I guess now ftn begging threads will disappear. Feel free to comment this big change ;)

Note: I hope i did not broke any rules by making this thread.

Horatiu
02-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Please don't twist the knife in the wound ;)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ftn-invites-revoked-274157

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 12:00 PM
I donīt know exactly what happened, but it had to be something hard, they couldnīt hide the disappointment and pain.
Really, to do something wrong in this torrent world is always a bad thing, doing it to F*N is at least bi-crime.

downnheavy
02-02-2008, 12:00 PM
and for a good reason

aysomc
02-02-2008, 12:17 PM
we'll see how it plays out but for me it doesnt change much, i didnt have anyone in mind for inviting right now anyways.

Xtremist
02-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Good thing they disabled the invites. I would say make All the invites vanish and never open again like uk-t :)

Enlightened
02-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Well, at least, we won't see any more F*N Begging " threads for awhile..That is great news. Just sooo sick and tired of those "Req For f*N " threads.

thebazzla
02-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Well, at least, we won't see any more F*N Begging " threads for awhile..That is great news. Just sooo sick and tired of those "Req For f*N " threads.i wouldn't bank on it there will still be 1 or2 :)

niceguy4
02-02-2008, 12:35 PM
good. no more invites for all the f'n traders

Swift
02-02-2008, 12:37 PM
hehe sucks for those who had some invites and stopped sharing them:D:lol:

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Good thing they disabled the invites. I would say make All the invites vanish and never open again like uk-t :)

I think I understand what you want to express, but Iīd like you to answer me something: Would you say the same thing before you join to F*N or U**?.

I like they close invites to prevent undesirable users but there are many people who deserves to be a part of the site.
As always what a few do affect to everybody. Sad but law of life.:cry:

Enlightened
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Well, at least, we won't see any more F*N Begging " threads for awhile..That is great news. Just sooo sick and tired of those "Req For f*N " threads.i wouldn't bank on it there will still be 1 or2 :)

Well, I hope they visit the BT section, and read a couple of these F*N "Revoked " Or "Invites Ended" threads instaed.:lol:

titofat
02-02-2008, 12:51 PM
very bad news

grimms
02-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Damn that hurts but the reason why i like FTN's decision is to teach all the traders and invite sellers a harsh lesson. Unfortunately it affected us good users in the long run, but due agree with their ruling on this one.

i wouldn't bank on it there will still be 1 or2 :)

Well, I hope they visit the BT section, and read a couple of these F*N "Revoked " Or "Invites Ended" threads instaed.:lol:

Yea they will be. I'm disgusted with the TL begging as well. Everytime a site opens up their invitation system everyone seems to jump right on it making threads about how their whole family will die if they don't get an "Invite" to said tracker. Someone put a hit out on my whole family plzzzzzzz gimme invite plzz or i will cease to exist. Annoying, annoying, annoying.:yup::01:

Dogder
02-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes, it's true very bad news :(

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 01:41 PM
very bad news

Yeah... You can now change your sign :P