PDA

View Full Version : /me summons TL

Definite
02-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Hello FST! :happy:

I'm sure you guys have heard "oh you guys are so nice" and "thanks to everyone for being so generous" and all that many times before, so I will get straight to the point. ;)

I would really appreciate an invite to TL. Why do I deserve one?

It's only been a month since I've joined, but I've already decided I'm here to stay. The community here is friendly, and I really want to see my newbie bittorrent dictionary take off and help other newbs (if you guys have any suggestions, click my sig!).

I'm pretty new to the bittorrent scene, but I am dedicated. It's kind of exciting, actually. I always seed back 3x-5x how much I've downloaded, and I have never and will never cheat.

So as you can see, I try my best to be a good BT user and FST member. I can't wait until my first giveaway! If anyone has a spare TL invite, please send it to me. I will put the account to good use, I promise. :)

-Def

P.S. If anyone wants to just invite me to SCT, that would be cool too. You'd save me a lot of time crawling up the bittorrent food chain. :P

euitwa
02-02-2008, 05:50 PM
edit: ignore my post...just realized they turned invites back on.

Tokeman
02-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Too bad power users only got 1 invite instead of 2. I would invite you in a heartbeat.
If you do not find what you seek, PM me next time you hear TL opening invites, and you'll be at the top of my list.

Definite
02-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks tokeman. :)

Bump!