PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TTi upload bonus

nemrac
02-02-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm looking for some upload donations to my 'Nemrac' TTi account so that i may giveaway my accumulated upload bonus and future invites.

thanks

Nemrac

fstokebanget
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
PM me, but pls explain more about your need :)

nemrac
02-02-2008, 07:29 PM
PM me, but pls explain more about your need :)

PM sent.

Nemrod
02-02-2008, 07:38 PM
PM your username at TTi

Morgoth
02-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I can give you 5GB upload if you interested PM me.

saidbash
02-02-2008, 09:49 PM
may i have 5g upload too if u plz?

alfara
02-02-2008, 09:50 PM
i need uploud bonus pm me :)

snap3r
02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Bump :P

SgtMajor
02-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Make your own fukkin threads!! :angry:

znik
02-09-2008, 10:53 PM
I was always wondering why so many people ask for help on such an easy to seed tracker with so many freebies and 2X bonuses. :ermm:
Personally I would feel embarrassed to ask for help on that particular tracker.

Are you lazy enough to seed or are you on a dialup connection?
Nobody posts a speedtest to prove that he is really in need of help...

The only thing we see is fake speedtests on giveaway threads, to prove that our ISP rocks or that we have the best seedbox so as to get an invite.

If someone is really in need I would help him, but I have seen lazy people who request 50GB bonuses to become PU even on their 1st day on the tracker. :pinch:

vlcoq
02-09-2008, 11:51 PM
I was always wondering why so many people ask for help on such an easy to seed tracker with so many freebies and 2X bonuses. :ermm:

The only thing we see is fake speedtests on giveaway threads, to prove that our ISP rocks or that we have the best seedbox so as to get an invite.

If someone is really in need I would help him, but I have seen lazy people who request 50GB bonuses to become PU even on their 1st day on the tracker. :pinch:

+1

I cannot say this better
Those people want to become PU with no effort just waiting for time necessary. :frusty:

nemrac
02-10-2008, 12:18 AM

Znik,

Thank you for your opinion and comments.

I don't feel embarrassed to ask for a bit of help. I've been seeding from the day I got the account. I have never faked a speedtest. I seed 10 times more then i leech. I might not have the fastest upload speeds, but i try my best to seed at all the trackers I frequent.

I'm 14gigs away from being able to give my accumulated upload bonus away. I am not 50gigs away from a 50gig PU requirement. There is no hidden agenda here other then being able to give back my upload bonus to this community, which has been very, very generous to me both with giveaways/invites and with it's combined knowledge & advise.

I apologize if my wanting to give back has offended you.

thanks

Nemrac

znik
02-10-2008, 12:48 AM
nemrac I made a general comment towards all the people who ask for upload bonuses and not towards you in specific.
Asking for easy upload bonuses seems to be the new trend.

I have helped some other people recently with TTi bonuses, only to realize that it was their first (or 2nd) day on the tracker!
That was a bad idea actually, since they accumulated 50 easy GBytes in a few minutes by asking in here, and they will probably hit and run from now on, while they are waiting to become PUsers effortlessly. (again I am not referring to you)

Personally, when I feel I have to give something back to this community (invites or whatever else) I do it out of my own seeding efforts and not otherwise.

nemrac
02-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Znik,

I apologize if I interpreted your comments as being specifically directed towards me.

I take your comments to heart and bear no grudge.

Thank you for your point of view.

Nemrac