PDA

View Full Version : MEGA Bandwidth Giveaway!

Submission
02-02-2008, 06:00 PM
I have a ton of extra bandwidth on my seedbox so Im giving away 600gb bandwidth. You'll get utorrent webui access and ftp. 2 people will get 600gb bw each.

Requirements:

Dont need ratios or anything.

I want a small to medium sized paragraph of the most fucked up perverted thing about the Japanese. Preferably with some kind of proof/citation/reference. The more fucked up the better. It doesn't necessarily have to be one thing, it can be a multitude of things. If you are Japanese dont bother posting.

Basically this paragraph needs to make me go :blink:

edit: If you dont know what to post, look for weird japanese sex criminals and crimes. Fucked up the better.

edit2: Dont post dumb shit about Japan. I dont give a shit about some tv show or the usual dumb shit coming out of japanese youtube.
=======
Winners:

Jelll and Bikernin

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634407/postcount28

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634466/postcount33

==========
So far the most fucked up shit:

Some fucked up human experimentation
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634051/postcount9

Post about Japanese cannibalism
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634042/postcount6

Japanese incest
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634379/postcount26

Serial Killer, murders, mutilates, rapes and eats young girls
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634407/postcount28

Japanese restaurant that lets you have sex with animals before you eat them.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634576/postcount34

Japanese teacher forces little boys to take off underwear at knifepoint.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634576/postcount34

Japanese father discipline daughters by rape
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2637009/postcount38

Japanese teacher rapes 13 schoolgirls
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2637009/postcount38

18 Year old Japanese has sex with his dead mother to bring her back alive

Cannibal murderer roaming free and is a celebrity in japan
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2637989/postcount51

Im gonna end this and pick 2 guys Monday evening.

ghost716
02-02-2008, 06:03 PM
The Rape of Nanking
:: Japanese Military massacres and rapes millions ::
:::: Kept secret for years until the book, "The Rape of Nanking" was release ::::

The Nanking Massacre, commonly known as the Rape of Nanking, was an infamous genocidal war crime committed by the Japanese military in Nanjing, then capital of the Republic of China, after it fell to the Imperial Japanese Army on December 13, 1937. The duration of the massacre is not clearly defined, although the violence lasted well into the next six weeks, until early February 1938.

During the occupation of Nanjing, the Japanese army committed numerous atrocities, such as rape, looting, arson and the execution of prisoners of war and civilians. Although the executions began under the pretext of eliminating Chinese soldiers disguised as civilians, it is claimed that a large number of innocent men were intentionally identified as enemy combatants and executed—or simply killed outright—as the massacre gathered momentum. A large number of women and children were also killed, as rape and murder became more widespread.

According to the Judgment International Military Tribunal for the Far East, "estimates made at a later date indicate that the total number of civilians and prisoners of war murdered in Nanking and its vicinity during the first six weeks of the Japanese occupation was over 200,000. That these estimates are not exaggerated is borne out by the fact that burial societies and other organizations counted more than 155,000 bodies which they buried. They also reported that most of those were bound with their hands tied behind their backs. These figures do not take into account those persons whose bodies were destroyed by burning, or by throwing them into the Yangtze River, or otherwise disposed of by Japanese."[1] The extent of the atrocities is debated between China and Japan, with numbers[2] ranging from some Japanese claims of several hundred,[3] to the Chinese claim of a non-combatant death toll of 300,000[4]. A number of Japanese researchers consider 100,000 – 200,000 to be an approximate value.[5] Other nations usually believe the death toll to be between 150,000–300,000.[6] This number was first promulgated in January of 1938 by Harold Timperly, a journalist in China during the Japanese invasion, based on reports from contemporary eyewitnesses. Other sources, including Iris Chang's The Rape of Nanking, also promote 300,000 as the death toll. In addition, on December 12, 2007, newly declassified U.S. government documents revealed an additional toll of around 500,000 in the area surrounding Nanking before it was occupied.[7]

In addition to the number of victims, some Japanese critics have even disputed whether the atrocity ever happened. While the Japanese government has acknowledged the incident did occur[citation needed], some Japanese nationalists have argued, partly using the Imperial Japanese Army's claims at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, that the death toll was military in nature and that no such civilian atrocities ever occurred. This claim has been criticised by various figures, citing statements of non-Chinese at the Tribunal, other eyewitnesses and by photographic and archaeological evidence that civilian deaths did occur.

Condemnation of the massacre is a major focal point of Chinese nationalism. In Japan, however, public opinion over the severity of the massacre remains widely divided — this is evidenced by the fact that whereas some Japanese commentators refer to it as the 'Nanking massacre' (南京大虐殺, Nankin daigyakusatsu?), others use the more ambivalent term 'Nanking Incident' (南京事件, Nankin jiken?). However, this term can also refer to a separate Nanjing Incident that occurred during the 1927 Nationalist seizure of the city as a part of the Northern Expedition, in which foreigners in the city were attacked. The 1937 massacre and the extent of its coverage in school textbooks continues to be a point of contention and controversy in Sino-Japanese relations.easily the most fucked up thing theyve ever done

hope you like :]

Submission
02-02-2008, 06:04 PM
holy crap dude you posted 2 mins after i did.

Could you summarize the points. I wanted a small to medium sized paragraph not a wall of text.

ghost716
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
basically the japanese military marched into the middle of china, the most populated part at the time, and committed a massive genocide, the worst that the world has ever seen. it happened in the early 1900's

they massacred all of the men and children, and raped and killed the woman, both young and old

it was then covered up and nobody knew about it until ~10 years ago when a book was written on it exposing the truth.

its like on par with how fucked up the holocaust was.

angryghost
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I could really use some of the bandwidth, as i have a very average connection, and 600gb would be greatly appreciated.

You have some kind of grudge against the Japanese?
...now this is truly fucked up:sick:

Nanjing Massacre and the Tokyo War Crimes Trial

This is basically what the Japaneses did to the war criminals captured during their invasion into China during World War II lasted from the early 1930's to 1945. Read entirely and this is really a very very disturbing piece of history.
A large number of refugees tried to escape from the Japanese by trying to cross the Yangtze River. They were trapped on the east bank because no transportation was available; many of them tried to swim across the river. Meanwhile, the Japanese arrived and fired at the people on the shore and in the river. A Japanese soldier reported that the next day he saw an uncountable number of dead bodies of adults and children covering the whole river. He estimated that more than 50,000 people were killed at this tragic incident of the Nanking massacre.
When the Japanese troops first entered the city on the 13th, the streets were crowded with more than 100,000 refugees or injured Chinese soldiers. The Japanese relentlessly fired at these people. The next morning, tanks and artilleries entered the city and killing of people continued. Dead bodies covered the two major streets of the city. The streets became "streets of blood" as a result of the two-day annihilation.
A large number of Chinese soldiers had already been captured in the suburban areas before the Japanese entered the city. A large number of young men who were arrested, together with those who had been captured earlier, were sent outside of the city to be massacred, from several thousand to tens of thousand at a time. In most cases, the captives were shot by machine guns, and those who were still alive were bayoneted individually. In some cases, the Japanese poured gasoline onto the captives and burned them alive. In some cases, poison gas was used.
Numerous atrocities occurred within and around the city, and the victims were largely civilians. Japanese soldiers invented and exercised inhumane and barbaric methods of killing. The brutalities included shooting, stabbing, cutting open the abdomen, excavating the heart, decapitation (beheading), drowning, burning, punching the body and the eyes with an awl, and even castration or punching through the vagina.
An estimated 20,000 women were raped by the Japanese soldiers during the six weeks of the Nanking Massacre, most were brutally killed afterwards. The Japanese soldiers even raped girls less than ten years old, women over seventy years old, pregnant women, and nuns.Many women were gang raped. Some Japanese even forced fathers to rape their daughters, sons to rape their mothers, etc. Those who resisted were killed immediately.
The Japanese organized burning of buildings in the city. After they had set fire to buildings using either gasoline or some other inflammable chemicals, they hid, waited for and killed people who came to extinguish the fire.

bikernin
02-02-2008, 06:10 PM
i remember studying about this some years ago while working on a project. while this is one incident, here is a link that details the japanese democides. right off my bookmarks!
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM

and check this out

On 26 August 1942, the exhausted and starving militia troops were finally joined on the northernmost ridge of the Owen Stanleys at Isurava by the first of three battalion from the 2/14th Brigade. These were combat toughened Australian troops who had returned from the Middle East. Despite these reinforcements, the Australians were still outnumbered on the Kokoda Track by five to one, and were forced to carry out a bloody fighting withdrawal in which both sides suffered very heavy casualties. The Japanese advance ground to a halt on a ridge where they could actually see the lights of Port Moresby. The Japanese supply lines were in chaos, and the surviving Japanese troops were starving and exhausted. Unable to proceed, and denied reinforcements because of the critical situation facing the Japanese on Guadalcanal, the Japanese were ordered to abandon the capture of Port Moresby and retreat to their beachheads on the northern coast. They were closely pursued by fresh reinforcements from Australia.

An especially abhorrent aspect of the heavy fighting on the Kokoda Track during the Australian fighting withdrawal is the failure of any Australian taken prisoner by the Japanese to survive capture. The Japanese are known to have frequently murdered prisoners of war, singly and in batches, on little if any provocation. Resistance appears to have been especially effective in provoking murderous instincts in the Japanese military. The Japanese were infuriated by the strong resistance to their advance put up by the Australians on the Kokoda Track. They had suffered heavy losses, and the Australian fighting withdrawal had seriously disrupted their timetable for crossing the mountains and had caused their own troops to run short of food. In those circumstances, the Japanese would not want to waste their own food on prisoners of war whom they had been taught to despise. The circumstances point to a strong probability that all captured Australians were immediately executed by the Japanese. Even more horrifying, is the evidence that the Japanese killed and ate captured Australians when they had not exhausted their own food supplies.

As the Australians pursued the retreating Japanese along the Kokoda Track, they came upon evidence that the Japanese had been eating captured Australian soldiers. After a fierce clash with the Japanese at Templeton's Crossing, an Australian patrol was forced to withdraw and leave behind six Australian dead and four wounded. Reinforcements arrived on the following day, and the Australians were able to attack again and capture the Japanese position. The Australians troops were horrified to find that the Japanese had been eating both the wounded and dead Australians who had been left behind on the previous day. Corporal Bill Hedges describes the ghastly scene:

"The Japanese had cannibalised our wounded and dead soldiers..We found them with meat stripped off their legs and half-cooked meat in the Japanese dishes (pots)".

One of Corporal Hedges closest comrades was among the butchered bodies. He said:

"I was heartily disgusted and disappointed to see my good friend lying there, with the flesh stripped off his arms and legs; his uniform torn off him."

Shortly afterwards, the Australian corporal was appalled to discover that the Japanese had not resorted to cannibalism because of starvation. He said:

"We found dumps with rice and a lot of tinned food. So they weren't starving and having to eat flesh because they were hungry."

"Because of the strain involved, scouts were rotated at short intervals. I do not remember the name of the scout who led the second platoon, but it was he who relieved me. Within three minutes after taking the lead, he was hit by a burst from a machine gun. The Japanese had dug in on a coral hill and were waiting for us. We took whatever cover we could find, moved into firing positions, and battled throughout the day and into the night. Daylight came and we put feelers out to see if the Japanese were still there. They had moved out and the scouts body was gone.
We moved up the hill into the evacuated Japanese positions. There, we found him. His body had been carved as though he were a mere piece of beef. All the flesh was gone from his legs, arms, buttocks and chest and his heart and kidneys were missing. We had no doubt that they were eating our dead.
No prisoners, we vowed to ourselves"

This was written by Chester Nycum, paratrooper from 503 PIR on Noemfor.

Yuki Tanaka, Japanese researcher in his book "Hidden Horrors" mentioned report from Archemi village. He omitted names having in mind family of KIA soldier.
Report of Lt. McFie written 20 May 1945:

"In the morning 9-th of March 1945 about 0900, together with late sgt Sewell we found body of private Josh KIA 8-th of March.
The body was in following state:
(a) all cloth was removed
(b) both hands cut off close to armpits
(c) stomach was removed together with heart, liver and entrails
(d) all muscles cut off from the bones
(e) we could not find hands, heart and entrails
(f) the only untouched body parts were head and feet.
Japanese mess tin full of apparently human meat was about five feet from body of Pvt Josh, right between two dead japanese soldiers."

i have attached two images in b/w. see them only if you have the stomach
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=japkannibalism3cx.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=japkannibalism22os.jpg
these are just a few of the numerous incidents, which indicate that cannibalism was widespread among the japanese army. they were willing to pay any price to survive when their food supplies were cut off. however, its not that big a surprise that such a thing should happen in japan since there are numerous traditions through the ages which show their value of the human life. right from the slaughtering of heads for a mere insult during the samurai era to the latest incident where a cannibal was hailed as a celebrity after he was released, the roots of disregard for the human life i n japan grow very deep indeed.
p.s. i know this is kind of long but i have done a lot of study on japanese culture(refer to avatar :D) and its very hard to describe what happened without the quotations

zallofa
02-02-2008, 06:11 PM
i need seed box access but i don't understand what u want ..

ghost716
02-02-2008, 06:11 PM
oh yea, and the japanese massacre dolphins.
hayden panettiere, the chick from the heroes tv show, has a warrent out for her arrest in japan for protesting the slaughtering of dolphins. the rape of nanking is still better tho.

NekohDot
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Unit 731 (大日本帝国陸軍第731 部隊) was a covert biological warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) and World War II.
Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.
Vivisections were performed on prisoners infected with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was felt that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.
Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.
Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss.
Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.
Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.
Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 persons, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.

Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions.
Flame throwers were tested on humans.
Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons and explosive bombs.

being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death.
having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism.
having horse urine injected into their kidneys.
being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death.
being placed into high-pressure chambers until death.
being exposed to extreme temperatures and developed frostbite to determine how long humans could survive with such an affliction, and to determine the effects of rotting and gangrene on human flesh.
having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival.
being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead.
having animal blood injected into some prisoners and the effects studied.
being exposed to lethal doses of x-ray radiation.
having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers.
being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline.

Now that is fucked up.

DyNast
02-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Nice one ;) let's try my luck

Japanese have the craziest TV in the world... I mean, come on, do I need to write about it, or just let you take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62VELt60hs

or the best example, the dramatic chipmunk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3guZda7nku8 - they are also very cruel ^^

Just show me another place where you can find such weird and freaky television
damn... ;P

Giveaway
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
wow great giveaway!!
i was looking for a such thing.
Submission would you be so kind to help me?
feel free to pm me.

watch them all !!

:bag::w00t::lol:LINK 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK24hzfWgzg):lol::bag::w00t:

:bag::w00t::lol:LINK 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYe55S4nq0w&feature=related):lol::bag::w00t:

:bag::w00t::lol:LINK 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weQSLVtSIOU&feature=related):lol::bag::w00t:

:bag::w00t::lol:LINK 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4RZRtM6_Q):lol::bag::w00t:

:hooray:

Submission
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
oh shit Nekohdot, your post is so far the most fucked up post.

If you dont know what to post, look for weird japanese sex criminals and crimes.

NekohDot
02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah its very fucked up :\

If you got a strong stomach and a strong mind i recommend you watch men under the sun

Its literally what i posted but in movie form.

Hei tai yang 731 (Men Behind the Sun) - Story of a Japanese terror camp in the end of WW2, where the Japanese are using the Chinese as guinea pigs in terrible experiments to develop deadly bacterial-plagues.

zedex
02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
well this is what i got when i tried to put "fuck##up japan" , it got nothing to do with the subject but its funny as hell :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6fTZtnIvg

i want seedbox to be my freind :D

Presto
02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi. I'm not really sure, what you are looking for, but some of this bandwidth would do really good 4 me. Well, it's not really a text or anything, but Japanese have a lot of crazy stuff. They're known for their crazy TV shows, which some of them shouldn't be shown here, and some really strange games. I'll go with a little milder version here... Anyway their series crack me off probably even more than Turkish ''rambo movies'' (youtube em if you haven't seen them. :D).

'Teh pedobear'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU4C1SQiAto

+

One of the many weird games they've made up (Really watch it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCLTfbMFtxw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCLTfbMFtxw)

And you should google for 'sharking' if you wanna see something interesting, that Japanese have come up with. :D

Anyway Japanese have too many strange and kinky stuff to mention. I just don't wanna go too perverse.

You still gotta love Japan though.

mrnobody
02-02-2008, 06:42 PM
lol edit

ibi23
02-02-2008, 06:47 PM
http://wackyjapanese.pandemonium.de/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/dickyice.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/InWake/3.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/InWake/1-1.jpg

OMG...WEIRD ENOUNGH?

hisamrain
02-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I really need this bandwidth man
This my story about: Japan Criminal Underworld (Yakuza)

Yakuza also known as gokudō are members of traditional organized crime groups in Japan, and also known as the "violence group". Today, the Yakuza are one of the largest crime organizations in the world. Nationwide[clarify], there were some 84,700 known members of Yakuza.In Japanese legal terminology, yakuza organizations are referred to as bōryokudan, literally "violence groups", which Yakuza members consider an insult as it can be applied to any violent criminal. In Western press, Yakuza groups are often referred to as the "Japanese mafia".

Many Yakuza have full-body tattoos. These tattoos, known as irezumi in Japan, are still often hand-poked is inserted beneath the skin using non-electrical, hand-made and hand held tools with needles of sharpened bamboo or steel. The procedure is expensive and painful and can take years to complete.
Yakuza Tattoos
http://www.roadjunky.com/images/265.jpg
http://www.yakuza-mafia.blogspot.com/

Like the Mafia, the yakuza power structure is a pyramid with a patriarch on top and loyal underlings of various rank below him. The Mafia hierarchy is relatively simple. The capo (boss) rules the family with the assistance of his underboss and consigliere (counselor). On the next level, captains run crews of soldiers who all have associates (men who have not been officially inducted into the Mafia) to do their bidding.

If a yakuza member displeases or severely disappoints his boss, the punishment is often yubizume, the amputation of the last joint of the little finger. A second offense will require the severing of the second joint of that finger, and additional offenses might require moving on to the next finger. A man knows that he must commit yubizume when his immediate superior gives him a knife and a string to staunch the bleeding. Words are not necessary.

When yakuza members play Oicho-Kabu cards with each other, they often remove their shirts or open them up and drape them around their waists. This allows them to display their full-body tattoos to each other. This is one of the few times that yakuza members display their tattoos to others, as they normally keep them concealed in public with long-sleeved and high-necked shirts.

reference about Yakuza:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza

bikernin
02-02-2008, 06:49 PM
NekohDot : wasnt unit 731 part of the manchurian experiments? i remember reading about it, but not in such gruesome detail

ghost716
02-02-2008, 06:49 PM
This my story:

... is that a joke?

NekohDot
02-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Im not sure about the manchurian bit but heres more information about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

hisamrain
02-02-2008, 07:11 PM
This my story:

... is that a joke?

No joke here man I need time to edit my post

Giveaway
02-02-2008, 07:16 PM
i just updated my first post
now it's got GREAT links :D :lol: :w00t:

click here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=2634064&postcount=11)

Submission
02-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Giveaway, looking for fucked up or perverted things. Japanese humor is really weird but not exactly what im looking for.

Ill keep the giveaway open for a bit see what turns up.

Presto
02-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Why would you want to see material about rape or cannibalism though? :o

I personally wouldn't even dare searching it.

jelll
02-02-2008, 08:30 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Tabloid-Tokyo-Bizarre-Japans-Weeklies/dp/477002892X

that might be a book you'd be interesting in reading. basically it's a whole collection of crazy sex/crime/other stories. i think it has a bunch of stories that are the type of stuff that you're looking for. unfortunately, i was unable to find many snippets from the book, other than this one (from the amazon description).

- trend among Japanese mothers who have sex with their sons "to keep [the boys'] minds from wandering" while cramming for entrance exams

sorry that i can't be of more help other than this, but hope you like it.

erankatz
02-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Can i have it plz

jelll
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM
here is a pretty crazy one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

Between 1988 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988) and 1989 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989), Miyazaki mutilated (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation) and killed four girls, ages four to seven; he then sexually molested their corpses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_body) and ate portions of his third and fourth victims. The crimes — which, prior to Miyazaki's apprehension and trial were classified "The Little Girl Murders" — shocked Saitama Prefecture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saitama_Prefecture), which had a long-standing record of low occurrences of crimes against children.

He allowed the corpse of his first victim, Mari Konno, to decompose in the hills near his home, then chopped off the hands and feet, which he kept in his closet, and which were recovered upon his arrest. He charred the remaining bones in his furnace, ground them into powder, and sent them to her family in a box, along with several of her teeth, photos of her clothes, and a postcard reading: "Mari. Cremated. Bones. Investigate. Prove."

edit: some other links corroborating story

http://english.people.com.cn/200601/17/eng20060117_236139.html

http://www.charlest.whipple.net/miyazaki.html

Giveaway
02-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Giveaway, looking for fucked up or perverted things. Japanese humor is really weird but not exactly what im looking for.

Ill keep the giveaway open for a bit see what turns up.
Ok i understand your needs, but don't you think that it's better helping who really needs ?

thank you mate
feel free to pm me

Sandbox
02-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Japan: Evil Couple Killed Son for Interrupting Sex in Car

A compact car in a parking lot in Akita (http://www.asianoffbeat.com/search.asp?cx=017056999319752950748%3Az0r3tmzhxvs&q=Akita&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search&cof=FORID%3A10#945). A man and a woman making love in the front seat. The woman's cry wakes the little boy sleeping in the back seat soon after. The boy thinks his mother is being attacked. He starts hitting the man. The lovers respond with fury. The result, according to Shukan Shincho magazine, was the start of a tragic incident that resulted in the discovery of 4-year-old Ryosuke Shindo's body in a rice paddy ditch.

A month after the discovery, Ryosuke's 32-year-old mother, Mika Shindo, and her lover, 44-year-old high school janitor Hiroshi Hatakeyama, were arrested for the boy's murder.

The mother's trial has recently opened in Akita.

"When Mika turned up in the courtroom, she had a real hangdog look on her face and she didn't focus her eyes on any particular point," a reporter covering the case for a local newspaper tells Shukan Shincho. "Mika and Ryosuke lived in Daisen, Akita Prefecture, with her common-law husband. The lover was frequently on business trips and away from the home. Mika was really lonely, so hooked up with Hatakeyama and they become lovers on the side."

Ryosuke's death occurred while Shindo's partner was on a business trip in neighboring Niigata Prefecture. On the day of the death, Mika and Ryosuke had gone for a drive with Hatakeyama, staying overnight at a love hotel. They stopped off in a cul-de-sac in Daisen. When the illicit lovers noticed the little boy had nodded off in the back seat, they began making love in the front seat of the car. And that's what triggered the events that led to Ryosuke's death.

"Ryosuke wouldn't stop crying because he thought his mother was being hurt, so Hatakeyama withdrew from Mika, who turned around and punched her little boy in the face," the reporter says. "Hatakeyama then jumped in, smashing a can of coffee into the boy's face any number of times, then throttling him until he stopped breathing."

Ryosuke was still breathing at this stage, but it wasn't going to last much longer.

"Hatakeyama was worried that he was going to get caught for bashing Ryosuke, so he convinced Mika to dump the boy. He told her that he was about to be made a full-time employee and that she could go and live with him as long as she promised not to tell anybody he was involved in the boy's injuries," the reporter tells Shukan Shincho. "Mika believed him and hurled Ryosuke into the rice paddy ditch and they left him there."

Shindo had a history of being used by men, including one fireman lover she tried to woo by setting a fire and ending up charged with arson. But it was a connection with another man that led directly to her arrest for Ryosuke's murder. The boy's body revealed a ring-shaped bruise on his face. It was a mark left from when Shindo had punched him. And the ring she wore at that time had been a present from her common-law husband.

Update: 

The mom faces 15 years in prison. In demanding the 15-year prison sentence, public prosecutors described the crime as "unthinkable" and "self-centered."

During questioning of the defendant, Presiding Judge Toshiro Fujii showed the 32-year-old a photograph of her son soon after he was found dead, and asked her, "How do you feel now?" Bursting into tears, she replied, "I feel sorry." When the judge asked her to whom she felt sorry, she replied, "To Ryosuke."http://www.asianoffbeat.com/default.asp?Display=618

FaragelloOo
02-02-2008, 08:54 PM
oh very goooooooood Submission (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/submission-135428)

i need 200 giga plz i dont need 600 need 200 or 100 plz

ratio

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9493/tlqe6.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8310/tdsn8.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2677/uknovaratioum6eo6.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9309/49157932nc1ze2.png

kyushizzl
02-02-2008, 09:10 PM
even today they are still glorifying their war cruelties and did not even apologize to the people that are still alive and suffered so much from them. changing facts and history and teaching that to their children is definitely the most fucked up shit in modern times!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27855-2005Apr5.html

bikernin
02-02-2008, 09:14 PM
even today they are still glorifying their war cruelties and did not even apologize to the people that are still alive and suffered so much from them. changing facts and history and teaching that to their children is definitely the most fucked up shit in modern times!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27855-2005Apr5.html

yea the japanese are yet to give even a hint of an apology for all the warcrimes they committed. in fact quite a few generals have branded it as patriotism and nationalism. japanese kids today are told glorified stories of their past and hence they look upon japanese soldiers of the war as heroes.

since you are looking for sex crimes i'll post this. it might ruin your sexual apetite, so read at your own risk
From Wikipedia :

The murder

Issei Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder of the Dutch student Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy in Paris. In June 11, 1981, Sagawa was studying avant garde literature. He invited her to dinner under the pretense of literary conversation. Upon her arrival, he shot her in the neck with a rifle while she sat with her back to him at a desk, then began to carry out his plan of eating her. She was selected because of her health and beauty, those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. In interviews, Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly and small man" and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy."

He said he fainted after the shock of shooting her, but awoke with the realization that he must carry out his desire to eat her. He did so, after having sex with the corpse, beginning with her hips. In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat. For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna. After two days, he dumped the mutilated body in a park, but was seen in the act. Five days later, he was arrested by the French police. However, the French psychologists found him legally insane and unfit to stand trial. Instead, he was deported back to Japan, where he was put in a mental institution. However, the deportation order did not specify how long Sagawa must remain in the institution. Fifteen months later, Sagawa checked himself out, and has been a free man ever since.

[edit] Free in Japan

Sagawa now lives in Tokyo and is a minor celebrity in Japan. He is often invited as a guest speaker and commentator. He also writes restaurant reviews and in 1992 he appeared in Hisayasu Sato's film Sisenjiyou no Aria (The Bedroom) as a sadosexual voyeur. He admits to still having fantasies about cannibalism, but says he never wants to realize them again.

Besides books about the murder he committed, Sagawa wrote a commentary book Shonen A in 1997 on the Kobe Children's Serial Murder of 1997, when a 14-year-old called "Boy A" ("Shonen A") killed and decapitated a child.

His story inspired the 1981 Stranglers song "La Folie" and the 1983 Rolling Stones song "Too Much Blood".

The gruesome details :
From the moment he met Renée Hartevelt, he was captivated. The beautiful Dutch student had come to Paris to study literature at the Sorbonne, the city’s 13th century marrow of intellectual brilliance. This cultural haven for the bright and the young had immediately drawn the academically-gifted Renée. Unfortunately for her, it had also attracted a thirty-two-year old Japanese student who had arrived in town a few years earlier, named Issei Sagawa. He lived in rented accommodation in the Auteuil’s Dauphine district, a short distance from where he had a modern literature class at the Sorbonne’s School of Oriental Studies.

Unable to get Renée, who so perfectly matched his dreams, out of his head, Sagawa formulated a plan. Travelling home on the métro one afternoon, he was thrilled to come face-to-face with the girl who had so dominated his thoughts of late. It was chance, their meeting, and Sagawa would not pass it up. Renée Hartevelt recognised him from the literature class they shared and smiled politely as he sat down beside her. The pair had their studies in common and so Sagawa used this to strike up a casual conversation. Though fundamentally shy and retiring, Sagawa knew what he wanted. For her part, the astute Renée Hartevelt recognised that behind the retiring exterior there was an obviously intelligent young man, possessed of much wit and charm.

On this occasion, their dialogue went no further than mutual academic interests, but it was an important development for Sagawa. The ice had been broken and events were warming up. He eagerly anticipated their next literature class together, where he intended to move things along. After the lecture, it was suggested by the group that they go out that evening for a meal at a local Greek restaurant. Sagawa could barely suppress his joy when Renée expressed her desire to attend. Being part of the group, the invitation was also extended to the man with the plan.

The polite and affable Sagawa had tried hard to ingratiate himself with his classmates. His eastern origins interested those in the study group who were keen to sample Japanese cuisine. Right on cue, Sagawa set a date for them all to visit his apartment, where he would prepare a special meal for them all – a dish called sukiyaki, which consisted of traditional meat and noodles. Initially they all acquiesced, including Renée Hartevelt.

When it came to the evening in question however, all but one of his fellow students failed to show. Sagawa had known that most people found him a bit odd and he considered himself to be without a single person he could call his friend, so he was hardly able to conceal his surprise and pleasure at the fatalistic decision made by Renée Hartevelt to arrive as his sole guest.

Repairing to Sagawa’s small open plan living room, the pair conversed happily about their interests, love of music and mutual studies, with Sagawa playing up to his intellectual accomplishments. Like a budding Hannibal Lecter, he convivially imparted his sophisticated classical music and culinary tastes.

In a constant state of arousal by the girl who so obsessed him, Sagawa was tempted to follow through, that very night, with the plan he had devised. Restraining him was the fact that he was unprepared for Renée showing up alone and delivering herself to him so readily. If he could somehow orchestrate another encounter, he would have her.

Inviting Renée to talk further about herself, the answer presented itself when she mentioned that she spoke three languages fluently; English, French and German. Taking into account that she was short on finances, Sagawa swooped, expressing feigned interest in learning to speak German so that he might read, in its original language, some romantic poetry he was fond of. If Renée was interested in tutoring him, he would pay for her services. She accepted. Upon her return for his first “German lesson” Sagawa thought he would strike.

When Renée arrived at his flat several nights later, as psyched up and jittery with excitement as he was, Sagawa had last-minute reservations when faced with the reality of what he was about to do. The complex and powerful fantasy world he occupied was just that, fantasy. As all-consuming as it was, it was not yet real. Though he had been here before, he was now confronted with the reality of harming somebody and could not go through with it.

When Renée left that night, another opportunity missed, Sagawa berated himself for his cowardice. His fear tied his dark passion in knots and he had lost an inner battle. A lot of killers will claim that with some of their murders they struggled not to murder a victim. In Sagawa’s case this was reversed. He found the question of whether or not to kill enormously taxing. Highly agitated, he wondered if he could go through with it the next time Renée visited. Simply masturbating was no longer enough to hold his demons at bay. He knew what he wanted; he had to do this. Next time there must be no turning back.

But next time he failed again. With Renée seated comfortably on a pile of cushions on the floor, reading passages from a book to him, Issei Sagawa moved quietly to a cupboard and took out the .22 calibre rifle he kept there. Stalking up behind the distracted girl he pointed the weapon directly at the back of her neck and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. The gun had jammed. Anxious but relieved that Renée seemed not to have heard the weapon’s dry click; Sagawa quickly returned the rifle to the cupboard and flopped down next to her, pretending to absorb the remainder of his second German lesson.

Did the intense Sagawa see the gun-jamming incident as a sign of fate, an indicator that he should not go through with his diabolical plan? Not at all. On Thursday, 11 June 1981, Sagawa again took up his rifle and again crept up behind a preoccupied Renée Hartevelt. This time he blasted a hole in the back of the young woman’s neck and watched as she collapsed forward onto the living room carpet, blood pooling around her head. Sagawa would later say he had been so shocked at the result of his actions that he fainted. Whether or not this is credible is unknown; we have only the murderer’s word that this normal human reaction occurred to him.

When Sagawa came to, he claimed to have been feeling quite ill and experienced a rather otherworldly quality as he gazed upon his beautiful companion laying dead, murdered by him, her blood all over his carpet. Sagawa says he was afraid of the corpse he had created and that this very real act of murder was a far cry from the potent sexual phantasm he had nurtured for so long. Evidently the sudden repulsion did not incapacitate him for long as his next actions were to strip the girl of all her clothing and bite down hard on her left buttock.

Sagawa next went to his kitchen and returned with the sharpest implement he could find, an eight-inch carving knife. Gazing longingly at the smooth, cream-coloured flesh which had suffused his dream world, he got down on his hands and knees to use his knife on the dead girl. Slicing through what the killer would later describe as a "thick, yellow layer of fatty tissue," he reached the red meat he craved. Slowly, as if looking through the eyes of another, he drew the knife blade back and forth, neatly severing a piece of flesh. Placing this in his mouth, he began to chew, savouring what he says tasted like raw tuna fish. As Sagawa ate, he was not surprised to learn that he had an erection. Renée Hartevelt tasted exquisite. Sliding the corpse onto it's back, Sagawa then carved a section of flesh from the upper thigh, which, lost in his ecstasy, he consumed on the spot. So aroused was he by all this, Sagawa undressed himself and had intercourse with the partially cannabilized corpse.

Momentarily spent, he experienced again the stark veracity of what he had just done, and now there was a dead body, bleeding profusely on his living room floor, which needed getting rid of. The next stage of the plan was addressed in Issei Sagawa’s tiny bathroom. Heaving the body into the bath tub he used the same knife with which he had excised some of Renée’s flesh to begin cutting off both her legs. Next he hacked away at both arms until he was able to wrench them free of their sockets. Finally he plunged his knife into Renée’s throat and began severing her head. Throughout this nightmarish task, Sagawa kept the cold tap running, to get rid of the blood.

Issei Sagawa always claimed the act of dismemberment was not pleasurable for him. Again, we have only his word for this. Certainly, a lot of sexual psychopaths who mutilate their victim’s bodies experience gratification from doing so. Sagawa’s self-confessed revulsion at his deeds did not deter him from cutting more segments from Renée’s thighs and buttocks, wrapping them in plastic and placing them in his freezer for later consumption.

Slicing off one of Renée’s breasts proved distinctly unappealing to the killer, and he was incredibly disappointed that this part of the fantasy, like the murder and dismemberment, was not as satisfying as he had imagined it would be.

Sagawa says the amputated breast resembled animal offal and constituted a “revolting lump of fat.” He would not be dining on Renée Hartevelt’s breast after all.

Issei Sagawa ventured from his flat over the next couple of days, disposing of the murdered girl’s clothing. He retained her trousers, presumably as a trophy - a personal item belonging to the victim that has significance for the offender - with which the newly initiated sex killer could relive his horrid crime.

Purchasing a couple of large suitcases, Sagawa stuffed the collection of body parts inside and sealed them. Perhaps in an effort to show that nothing untoward overshadowed his life, he accompanied fellow students on a trip to the cinema. Presumably his performance had been as effective as those given by the actors in the movie they watched, as all recalled Sagawa appearing relaxed and in robust good humour.

That same night he returned to his studio flat to eat some more of Renée Hartevelt. Taking several cutlets from the fridge, he fried the flesh in a pan, cooking it through to his liking. He says it tasted like veal, but was tough and chewy, despite his attempts to tenderise. Flavoured with salt, pepper and mustard, the meal was nonetheless highly enjoyable for Sagawa, who sat there again in a state of total sexual excitement. Each time he ate more of her flesh, his exhilaration would “peak.” He could not have enough of his new meat.

By Saturday night, Sagawa concluded that it was time to get rid of the body. The dismembered limbs and trunk were beginning to exude an unpleasant odour in the warm apartment. Sagawa took his taxi ride, got himself witnessed at the park, fled home and waited for his arrest. The rest of Renée Hartevelt was still in his refrigerator when the police came.

read the full story here :
http://www.newcriminologist.com/article.asp?nid=17
not only is the crime sickening, but the celebrity status that he got afterwards in his home country is pathetic!

Sandbox
02-02-2008, 10:02 PM
New Restaurant lets you Pork your Pork

Lurking underground in the heart of Tokyo's trendy Roppongi is a true heart of darkness - a members-only club that combines forbidden sex practices with the art of fine dining. Now, I know what you're thinking - if I didn't read about this in Japan's respected Mainichi Daily News, I would not have believed it - and I'm not sure I want to believe it *.
The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner!http://inventorspot.com/articles/pork_your_pork_6934

Tokyo teacher arrested for stealing boys' underpants at knifepoint

TOKYO — A 26-year-old male teacher at a primary school in western Tokyo was arrested Monday on suspicion of stealing underpants from junior high school boys aged 12-13 whom he forced to disrobe at knifepoint, police said. Takayuki Yamamoto, who teaches sixth grade at Hamura Nishi Elementary School, has admitted to the allegations, the police said.

Officials of the Hamura city education board said there had been no problems with his work.
He is suspected of ordering eight boys who were playing on the grounds of an elementary school in Akishima, also in western Tokyo, on the night of Jan 20 to take off their pants at knifepoint.
Two of them escaped but the remaining six boys were forced to take off their jeans and underpants, which the teacher is suspected of stealing, the police said.
The teacher is also suspected of taking a mobile phone from one of the boys and making a nuisance call to his home after the incident.

http://www.japantoday.com/jp/news/426334

Submission
02-03-2008, 12:52 AM
WTF having sex with animals and then eating them?

jelll
02-03-2008, 01:15 AM
WTF having sex with animals and then eating them?

if you read some of the comments on the article, it seems to be fake. but who knows, it is japan. :ermm:

Ya, this IS from Mainichi's Wai Wai section which is fake tabloid shit. They really need to do a better job of pointing that out so ppl wont be so gullible. THIS IS FAKE, like another commentor said, it's like Weekly World News -- 100% false ridiculousness.

The Mainichi Daily news Wai-Wai section is the Japanese equivalent of the Weekly World News, so unless you think Batboy is running around the countryside seducing young farmgirls with his pal the Sasquatch, you may want to disregard this story.

Submission
02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
if you read some of the comments on the article, it seems to be fake. but who knows, it is japan. :ermm:

Ya, this IS from Mainichi's Wai Wai section which is fake tabloid shit. They really need to do a better job of pointing that out so ppl wont be so gullible. THIS IS FAKE, like another commentor said, it's like Weekly World News -- 100% false ridiculousness.

The Mainichi Daily news Wai-Wai section is the Japanese equivalent of the Weekly World News, so unless you think Batboy is running around the countryside seducing young farmgirls with his pal the Sasquatch, you may want to disregard this story.

How can we trust some random anonymous comments?

Sebur
02-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Japanese father repeatedly raped his daughters.

UEDA, Nagano -- A man was ordered Friday to spend 12 years behind bars for persistently raping his daughters.
The Ueda branch of the Nagano District Court convicted the 38-year-old unemployed man of rape.
"The defendant's crime is selfish and malicious as it violated the victims' dignity," Presiding Judge Yasushi Kawaguchi said as he handed down the ruling. "The mental and physical suffering of the victims is immeasurable and it will have a negative impact on them in the future."
The man, whose name is being withheld to protect the victims' privacy, raped his own daughters at their home in Nagano Prefecture between May and July this year, according to the ruling.
The defendant reportedly began to molest his daughters in 2003 under the pretext of discipline. He started raping them in 2004 while his wife was away from home, according to sources close to the victims.
The incident came to light after one of the victims consulted with her school. After being alerted by the municipal government that has jurisdiction over the school, local police arrested the father in August for rape. He pleaded guilty to the charges during his trial.
The ages of the daughters have been withheld to protect their privacy.

[/URL]

Japanese music teacher tricks schoolgirls into having sex with him.

KOFU -- A public high school woodwind club instructor lured schoolgirls into sex by telling them it would improve their musical abilities, a court here heard.
Prosecutors told the Kofu Family Court that Yoshihito Hagiwara, 33, a manufacturer from Nirasaki, Yamanashi Prefecture, performed indecent acts on 13 schoolgirls.
"If you have sex, you're musical ability will shine," a prosecution lawyer said during Hagiwara's trial on a charge of breaking the Child Welfare Law.
Prosecutors said that Hagiwara played on the children's self-esteem, making them have doubts about their musical abilities and then swooping on them for sex.
"You've got to have sex because your music lacks oomph. I'll lend you a hand," a prosecutor said, quoting Hagiwara as telling one of the schoolgirls he lured into sex.
Prosecutors said that after Hagiwara's first conquest, he learned that making students doubt their abilities made them easy targets for sex.
Prosecutors said Hagiwara told students things such as how bad their playing abilities were and how they needed to change their bodies if they wanted to master correct breathing techniques.
When the schoolgirls became filled with doubt, Hagiwara offered his sexual services, telling the children that they needed to continue the lascivious acts with him if they wanted to maintain any improvements made, prosecutors said.
Hagiwara took charge of the woodwind club from 1998 until February this year. He was given virtual control over the entire club.
(http://www.hdrjapan.com/japan/japan-news/man-ordered-to-spend-12-years-behind-bars-for-raping-own-daughters/)

18 year old japanese rapes mother because she reminds of his mother and kills her 11 month year old baby.

HIROSHIMA -- Prosecutors again demanded the death penalty for a juvenile who was convicted of strangling a mother and her baby daughter in Yamaguchi Prefecture in 1999, during their closing argument at the Hiroshima High Court on Thursday.
The highly publicized case was sent back to the high court after the Supreme Court dismissed in June last year a lower court ruling that handed the now 26-year-old man life imprisonment, saying the decision was too lenient.
The defendant, whose name is being withheld under the Juvenile Law because he was 18 when he committed the crime, maintained during the latest trial that he hovered over the victim, Yayoi Motomura, because she reminded him of his late mother and that he had sex with her after her death "in order to bring her back alive."
However, prosecutors argued that his explanation was too abrupt and a weak distortion, saying, "It is clear that the defendant changed his confession repeatedly in accordance with the results of forensic and psychiatric evaluations," prosecutors said.
"The pretext offered by the defendant is only an excuse, and there is no reason to spare him capital punishment," said prosecutors.
The defendant was convicted of murder and rape resulting in death for strangling 23-year-old Motomura, and her 11-month-old daughter Yuka, at their home in Hikari, Yamaguchi Prefecture, on April 14, 1999.
During the latest appeal, the defendant denied his intention to kill Motomura, maintaining that he found himself choking her after he tried to put her down because she resisted. Prosecutors, however, claimed that it was clear that he intended to kill her because he kept pressing her neck with his bare hands for more than five minutes.
[URL="http://www.hdrjapan.com/japan/japan-news/prosecutors-again-demand-death-penalty-for-juvenile-who-killed-young-mom,-baby/"]

inFormal
02-03-2008, 06:28 PM
srry to interfeer...

Nice Giveaway m8

But isn t this Flaming on Japaneese ppl ?....

Everybody has a dark past... why bring it up ?

anyway... Good luck to all of you ???

Cr3sp0
02-03-2008, 06:57 PM
I really need this :)
I hope you choose me :)
I'll try.

Ok, it is a tv show in Japan.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/165925/crazy_japanese_port_o_potty_prank/

Tell me where you find thing like this ? :D

mamacita
02-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Seriously, I could use some bandwidth but not at an expense like this.

What are we now, a perverted hate community?

Submission
02-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Did you just insult the fst community? Im simply bringing to light how fucked up I see the Japs as. Go ahead and call the community perverted because the reality is these news are Japanese and have little to do with members at fst.

BTW most of these fucked up things are relatively recent and not back in the heyday or lawlessness.

sheriflove
02-03-2008, 07:40 PM
hi mate
Submission (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/submission-135428) great giveaway
i'll try my luck in this giveaway
my english it not so good because i'm still learning but i will do my best
i hope this is what you ask:
http://www.japanlaw.info/law2004/JAPAN_LAW_2004_SEX_CRIMES_SEX_CRIMES.html
http://www.religioustolerance.org/sla_japa.htm
http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher86.html
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/BIB/DIAM/japan.htm
good luck for all

jelll
02-03-2008, 08:43 PM

well, the someone from the webpage themselves (michelle) responded in the comments, basically saying "Since we do not have the resources to appropriately fact check nor to translate the original article, we noted it for our readers so that they have the information that we had some reservations about the accuracy and authenticity of the content." if they were more sure it was a factual article i'm pretty sure they would have a stronger defense than that response.

Sandbox
02-03-2008, 09:02 PM

I honestly don't know if it's true or not, but if you google "Roppongi beastiality restaurant", you'll find out lots of information about this establishment.

http://reagangahagan.blogspot.com/2007/09/beastiality-restaurant-opens-in-tokyo.html

Btw, I believe every race has their bad "seeds". If I assumed all japanese are like this, it would be stereotyping. For example, Charles Manson is an American who is a cold-blooded murderer. It would be wrong to assume all Americans are like this.

singing_sol
02-03-2008, 09:07 PM
yeah u know somwthin the japanese fucked thie mothers too :D

Submission
02-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Btw, I believe every race has their bad "seeds". If I assumed all japanese are like this, it would be stereotyping. For example, Charles Manson is an American who is a cold-blooded murderer. It would be wrong to assume all Americans are like this.

Manson was a killer not a fucked up little Jap pedophile that ate his victims.

Sandbox
02-04-2008, 01:12 AM

Manson was a killer not a fucked up little Jap pedophile that ate his victims.

I guess I didn't make my point clear then. Jeffrey Dahmer.

aysomc
02-04-2008, 01:29 AM
lol, i got something that may not be a gross as the others but i find to be more fucked up just because of the motive, 2 murders of elderly people for money to play video games: http://kotaku.com/gaming/crime/japanese-arcade-killer-237727.php

Japanese university student Hiroshi Shimura has admitted to murdering a 61 year-old man and his 86 year-old mother at their home in Tokyo. His motive? The suspected killer says:
"I spent the money at video game arcades. I murdered them so I could steal some money."

Definite
02-04-2008, 01:40 AM
What's with all this hate towards the Japanese, submission?

aysomc
02-04-2008, 01:40 AM
ok, i got another one, just read about this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

The murder

Issei Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder) of the Dutch student Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbonne) in Paris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris). In June 11 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_11), 1981 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981), Sagawa was studying avant garde (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avant_garde) literature. He invited her to dinner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner) under the pretense of literary conversation. Upon her arrival, he shot her in the neck with a rifle while she sat with her back to him at a desk, then began to carry out his plan of eating her. She was selected because of her health and beauty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty), those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. In interviews, Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly and small man" and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy."
He said he fainted after the shock of shooting her, but awoke with the realization that he must carry out his desire to eat her. He did so, after having sex with the corpse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia), beginning with her hips (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_%28anatomy%29). In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat). For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna). After two days, he dumped the mutilated body in a park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park), but was seen in the act. Five days later, he was arrested by the French police. However, the French psychologists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychologist) found him legally insane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense) and unfit to stand trial. Instead, he was deported back to Japan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan), where he was put in a mental institution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_institution). However, the deportation order did not specify how long Sagawa must remain in the institution. Fifteen months later, Sagawa checked himself out, and has been a free man ever since.

Free in Japan

Sagawa now lives in Tokyo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo) and is a minor celebrity in Japan. He is often invited as a guest speaker and commentator. He also writes restaurant reviews and in 1992 he appeared in Hisayasu Sato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisayasu_Sato)'s film Sisenjiyou no Aria (The Bedroom) as a sadosexual voyeur. He admits to still having fantasies about cannibalism, but says he never wants to realize them again.

a known cannibal murderer roaming free and is a celebrity in japan. thats pretty high on the "fucked up" list.

Submission
02-04-2008, 04:55 AM
yeah thats fucked up

AmpeD
02-04-2008, 05:06 AM
lol, you must be chinese or korean? all the koreans and chinese at my school be hatin on the japs.

jappere
02-04-2008, 05:19 AM
man
this thread is depressing
a random cool stuff from the japs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4maVA471_Q

bikernin
02-04-2008, 05:27 AM
ok, i got another one, just read about this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

The murder

Issei Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder) of the Dutch student Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbonne) in Paris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris). In June 11 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_11), 1981 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981), Sagawa was studying avant garde (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avant_garde) literature. He invited her to dinner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner) under the pretense of literary conversation. Upon her arrival, he shot her in the neck with a rifle while she sat with her back to him at a desk, then began to carry out his plan of eating her. She was selected because of her health and beauty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty), those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. In interviews, Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly and small man" and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy."
He said he fainted after the shock of shooting her, but awoke with the realization that he must carry out his desire to eat her. He did so, after having sex with the corpse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia), beginning with her hips (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_%28anatomy%29). In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat). For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuna). After two days, he dumped the mutilated body in a park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park), but was seen in the act. Five days later, he was arrested by the French police. However, the French psychologists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychologist) found him legally insane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense) and unfit to stand trial. Instead, he was deported back to Japan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan), where he was put in a mental institution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_institution). However, the deportation order did not specify how long Sagawa must remain in the institution. Fifteen months later, Sagawa checked himself out, and has been a free man ever since.

Free in Japan

Sagawa now lives in Tokyo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo) and is a minor celebrity in Japan. He is often invited as a guest speaker and commentator. He also writes restaurant reviews and in 1992 he appeared in Hisayasu Sato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisayasu_Sato)'s film Sisenjiyou no Aria (The Bedroom) as a sadosexual voyeur. He admits to still having fantasies about cannibalism, but says he never wants to realize them again.

a known cannibal murderer roaming free and is a celebrity in japan. thats pretty high on the "fucked up" list.

i already posted that..
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634466/postcount33

Submission
02-04-2008, 06:45 AM
alright

Submission
02-05-2008, 03:17 AM
yeah well Japanese are depressing. They have the highest suicide rates of developed countries.

RoSsoNeRI
02-05-2008, 03:23 AM
have u already chosen the winners mate?? cuz I would love to be one of the lucky winners. I really need a seedbox axx n 600gb will be more then enough for me

FaragelloOo
02-05-2008, 04:02 AM
need 100 giga plz i dont need 600

Submission
02-05-2008, 04:04 AM
yeah check the first post.

Rumblin
02-05-2008, 04:16 AM
the Japaneses in tokoyo drift is my entry

psxcite
02-05-2008, 07:53 AM
One of the most racist threads I've ever seen on FST. What's next? "Tell me the most fucked up thing about African-Americans."

Submission
02-06-2008, 02:23 AM
i have no problem with their race. I have a problem with the Japanese culture that fosters deviants and generally fucked up retards that watch too much cartoon porn and try to mimic it.

k_ichigo
02-06-2008, 02:35 AM
One of the most racist threads I've ever seen on FST. What's next? "Tell me the most fucked up thing about African-Americans."

+1

singing_sol
02-06-2008, 02:39 AM
yeah those anime mother fuckers those dumb shitters must be fucked up and sent to lossless time dumb shitters and those japanese must be shitted

mamacita
02-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Racist indeed. Do those same topic searches on any other country and I'm sure you'll the same kind of stuff, if not worse.

Would it be too much to ask to get a lock on this thread?

singing_sol
02-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Racist indeed. Do those same topic searches on any other country and I'm sure you'll the same kind of stuff, if not worse.

Would it be too much to ask to get a lock on this thread?

are u different from it and i think u are one of them hee hee :D

yeah i had a pick for u and u will love it

http://www.cnd.org/njmassacre/photos/head1.jpg

yevgeny
02-10-2008, 10:33 AM
yeah those anime mother fuckers those dumb shitters must be fucked up and sent to lossless time dumb shitters and those japanese must be shitted

lol, there are some fucked up people in many areas of the world. what about that guy that ate a victim who advertised on the net (in germany) - my point is yeh there seems to be some pretty messed up shit happening in japan but it happens elsewhere too and its unfair to pin ALL the japs as freaks.

Submission
02-13-2008, 03:31 AM
Im guessing you haven't seen the thousands of rape videos in Japan

On a sunny summer afternoon in Tokyo, American Raelyn Campbell was hurrying home to prepare for a trip back to the United States. As she opened the door of her third-floor apartment, she was pushed to the floor and pinned by a lone stalker. She screamed. The attacker fled, and Campbell's fear turned to rage. She chased the attacker down the stairs to a shop-lined street. He tripped and fell, and it was Campbell's turn to pounce.

"My first thought was, `Go for the man's wallet,'" recalls Campbell, 28. "I had it clutched with both hands, half way out of his jacket pocket." With the man also clutching the wallet and bewildered shoppers looking on, she managed to drag him into her landlord's office, where she held him until police arrived.

The story might have ended there, a heroic feat of self-defense. Instead, Campbell became the victim in what critics call a cruel system of "second rape" by police, prosecutors and judges.

"I'm not the only one going through this," says Campbell, who until recently worked as an aide to a member of Japan's parliament. "This is something they do to women all the time in this country."

Today, more than six months after the attack, Campbell finds herself waging an uphill battle to bring her attacker to trial. For months, police discouraged her from pressing charges, arguing that the man probably would be fined only $400; they joked he "could have gotten a lot more downtown" -- an apparent reference to a prostitute. A police spokesman denies the remark was ever made.

Rape and other sex crimes in Japan remain hidden from much of the outside world and even to the Japanese themselves. The subject of violence against women is so taboo in Japan that reporters covering the Campbell case say they have trouble getting the story past editors. A Japanese court found a man innocent of groping a woman in the subway because judges believed her coat was too thick for her to feel the man's hands.

"The biggest problem is that the victim and the people around her do not have the firm belief that sexual assault is a human-rights violation," says Mizuho Fukushima, a member of Japan's parliament

Presto
02-13-2008, 04:17 AM
What's so cool about sex crimes? oO

X
02-13-2008, 04:23 AM
I don't really care why this thread is created. but why the japanese?

Polarbear
02-13-2008, 04:51 AM

you are absolutely right. but what do you expect from mentally disturbed middle class kids devoid of social life, education and graces?

the truth is:

japan has a relatively low crime rate. women can feel free, in general, to walk at night without fear of being attacked. crimes in which people are shot and/or killed are few since japan has very strict gun-control laws.

the per capita murder rate in the united states is about six times that of japan's.

here are a few numbers:

Murders per 100,000.
1. Russia Federation 18.07
2. United States 6.32
3. Malaysia 2.73
Taiwan 1.17
Spain 1.08
Japan 0.58

Rape per 100,000.
1. United States 34.20
2. England and Wales 14.69
3. France 13.38
Taiwan 8.82
South Korea 4.38
Spain 3.23
Japan 1.48

Serious Assault per 100,000.
1. Australia 713.68
2. England & Wales 405.20
3. United States 357.94
Taiwan 37.30
Spain 23.94
Japan 15.40

Robbery/Violent Theft per 100,000.
1. Spain 169.85
2. United States 169.02
3. France 144.10
Taiwan 14.35
South Korea 11.74
Japan 2.71

you wanna read how cruel a nation can be? turn your computer off and read something about the third reich and how the germans murdered 6 million people.

fucking idiots - you are really pissing me off!!!

G1adiator
02-13-2008, 04:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPldLHd8fd4&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn1AGSQiBdQ&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcGOR2DYAM&feature=related

Diiyad
02-13-2008, 04:53 AM
I have a ton of extra bandwidth on my seedbox so Im giving away 600gb bandwidth. You'll get utorrent webui access and ftp. 2 people will get 600gb bw each.

Requirements:

Dont need ratios or anything.

I want a small to medium sized paragraph of the most fucked up perverted thing about the Japanese. Preferably with some kind of proof/citation/reference. The more fucked up the better. It doesn't necessarily have to be one thing, it can be a multitude of things. If you are Japanese dont bother posting.

Basically this paragraph needs to make me go :blink:

edit: If you dont know what to post, look for weird japanese sex criminals and crimes. Fucked up the better.

edit2: Dont post dumb shit about Japan. I dont give a shit about some tv show or the usual dumb shit coming out of japanese youtube.
=======
Winners:

Jelll and Bikernin

==========
So far the most fucked up shit:

Some fucked up human experimentation
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634051/postcount9

Post about Japanese cannibalism
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634042/postcount6

Japanese incest
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2634379/postcount26

Serial Killer, murders, mutilates, rapes and eats young girls

Japanese restaurant that lets you have sex with animals before you eat them.

Japanese teacher forces little boys to take off underwear at knifepoint.

Japanese father discipline daughters by rape

Japanese teacher rapes 13 schoolgirls

18 Year old Japanese has sex with his dead mother to bring her back alive

Cannibal murderer roaming free and is a celebrity in japan
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-mega-bandwidth-giveaway-post2637989/postcount51

Im gonna end this and pick 2 guys Monday evening.

What the hell is the point of this thread? Are you chinese or korean? Why are you being discriminative towards another country? If you want to give away your bandwidth then go ahead and do it, no need to act like a child.

Submission
02-13-2008, 07:02 AM
What the hell is the point of this thread? Are you chinese or korean? Why are you being discriminative towards another country? If you want to give away your bandwidth then go ahead and do it, no need to act like a child.

If you have a problem feel free not to post.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUST17815620070515

TOKYO (Reuters) - A man molests a young woman sitting next to him on a Japanese train, drags her to a restroom and rapes her while she sobs. Some 40 fellow passengers fail to intervene.

Activists and lawyers say sentiment towards rape victims remains chilly in a society where many feel the woman may have led the man on, that she is lying or that she could have fought back.

only assaults by strangers can be defined as "rape".

Some victims' support groups estimate that rape cases in Japan amounted to more than 10 times the National Police Agency's official figure of 1,948 last year.

Barbarossa
02-13-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm closing this, as it appears the giveaway is over. :dabs:

Submission, you seem to have an agenda here, that's pretty clear, but I don't want to see any more of your prejudices against the Japanese in this section again, or you'll find yourself with a ban.

If you want serious discussions about Japanese war crimes or whatever, feel free to start a discussion in the Drawing Room.